April 27, 2024, 07:55:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363490 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: January 12, 2009, 10:30:27 PM »

I have a favor to ask of you monkeys? 
Whoever watches GMA when Mr. Kronk is on and if he shows a picture of Caylee or what is to be believed is Caylee could you keep track of as many of the advertisers as you can that run adds during GMA?  I'm going to try to do the same thing.  If he does show a picture then I plan on writing to GMA and as many sponsers as I can and express how I feel.   
They say he is going to show a picture, but I'm thinking it is the bag perhaps, by no means would they show remains, and it would be not to interesting if he just showed a picture of a tree or bush. I am curious what the picture would be.

I am wondering if its a picture of whatever it was that made them secure the Anthony's house so quickly after the discovery...like the children's book or something...just a thought because I also do not believe they would show remains of any kind.

link for this please? thx!

Anthony Family: Former P.I. Trying To Sell Video Of Caylee Site

Meanwhile, the Orange County utility worker who discovered Caylee's remains in December will be interviewed Tuesday by "Good Morning America" and is being paid as much as $20,000 for a picture he took of the wooded area, sources told Local 6 News.

David Evans, the attorney for Roy Kronk, confirmed to Local 6 News that there is a picture of the woods and it has been handed over to law enforcement.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18460620/detail.html

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18460959/index.html

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18463087/index.html

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #101 on: January 12, 2009, 10:31:05 PM »

The lady Greta was interviewing before Tim said that the area on the video was not the exact area where Caylee was found.
Hey  CBB...let me know when you want to hear my daughter sing, I have a video for you

I've been lurking and waiting for you to post this video HH, let us see it!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #102 on: January 12, 2009, 10:31:45 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The remains of Caylee Anthony may be cremated.

The attorney for the Anthony family feels that might be the best option.

The toddler was missing from June of last year until her remains were found in wooded area near the Anthony home in December. The Orange County medical examiner released the remains to the defense team recently and the Anthony family expects them to be turned over to them sometime this week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: Caylee may be cremated
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then the family can move forward with funeral arrangements. One of the options that is being explored is to have the remains cremated.

“A concern of mine would be the sick individuals out there that might think it would be nice to dig up this child’s grave and profit somehow from it,” said the Anthony family attorney Brad Conway. “So were she’s buried, and whether she’s cremated or not are still things the Anthony family will decide, but we’re going to make sure this child is laid to rest permanently.”

Once the remains are turned over to the family they are expecting to hold both a private and public memorial.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8238040&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

Oh that is disgraceful ...to have her cremated I feel ... I have nothing against people choice's after life ..but I am sorry that is wrong. So now what the Ant's are going to put Caylee on their fireplace mantel ...

Jmo - I think she deserves more than being cremated and put in a Urn as their Trophy - because that's what she has been all along. Forgive me If I insulted anyone with my comments about cremation.

If anything if she were to be placed in a grave and had a proper tombstone - she would have people from here to endless time visiting her and offering her their love and Peace.

I don't know what to think about that ... I am tired sorry Monkeys

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #103 on: January 12, 2009, 10:33:26 PM »

Tim Miller is ON Greta, and he said that the information about the location is no where near where she was found He also is disgusted by all the explotation involved in those who have inserted themselves in this case, and he WILL NOT turn over all his records~NOT EVEN ONE!!!!!!! He won't allow all the info on the volunteers and their personal info released. You GO TIM

God Bless Tim.....

YEAH TIM!
This is where you separate the Men from the Boys,      The good from the Evil...........The on with a pure heart from the Heartless.......................................Tim wants no part in this circus of evil money makers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

GO TIM!!!!!!!

HH~ you hit the nail on the head with that post!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #104 on: January 12, 2009, 10:33:30 PM »

Wykes thank U ((hugs))

Deenie - thanks for doing that research.   Pretty interesting!   
I think so too - Thank You Sassy

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #105 on: January 12, 2009, 10:33:45 PM »

Wyks

What I do not understand is this website of Fred Robinson -
They offer all of these Services and even state they were granted to be a Tax exempt Non Profit and yet they offer no physical address - at all on the entire site.
State that they offer basically 1/2 way housing and services for troubled youth etc...

Strange

I do not get it

K

Hmmm..  If their housing and services are a shelter of sorts, that could be why there is no address listed.  Very often shelters don't list their address but give a phone #, and meet folks at a public place then bring them to the shelter.  Not sure what other reasons there might be for not listing the address. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #106 on: January 12, 2009, 10:33:53 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.Gotta take my meicated self to the bunky. I sure somebody has COFFEE in the morning.   

Good Night Trimm....

Gettin' the Coffee Machine set up already 

So I suppose you want your monkeys all back before tomorrrow morning?   

I'm a man of my word..what my tag line say's...stands 

It was easier to razz you when you were a terrier 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: January 12, 2009, 10:35:29 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The remains of Caylee Anthony may be cremated.

The attorney for the Anthony family feels that might be the best option.

The toddler was missing from June of last year until her remains were found in wooded area near the Anthony home in December. The Orange County medical examiner released the remains to the defense team recently and the Anthony family expects them to be turned over to them sometime this week.

VIDEO: Caylee may be cremated
Then the family can move forward with funeral arrangements. One of the options that is being explored is to have the remains cremated.

“A concern of mine would be the sick individuals out there that might think it would be nice to dig up this child’s grave and profit somehow from it,” said the Anthony family attorney Brad Conway. “So were she’s buried, and whether she’s cremated or not are still things the Anthony family will decide, but we’re going to make sure this child is laid to rest permanently.”

Once the remains are turned over to the family they are expecting to hold both a private and public memorial.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8238040&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

Oh that is disgraceful ...to have her cremated I feel ... I have nothing against people choice's after life ..but I am sorry that is wrong. So now what the Ant's are going to put Caylee on their fireplace mantel ...

Jmo - I think she deserves more than being cremated and put in a Urn as their Trophy - because that's what she has been all along. Forgive me If I insulted anyone with my comments about cremation.

If anything if she were to be placed in a grave and had a proper tombstone - she would have people from here to endless time visiting her and offering her their love and Peace.

I don't know what to think about that ... I am tired sorry Monkeys

I hate to even think about it and I hope it never happens , but I think they should bury Caylee also because, and I hope Im wrong, but you never know, What if they decide to sell some of the ashes or something....Oh My God,   just the thought makes me sick,   but never can tell with the A's...........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #108 on: January 12, 2009, 10:35:56 PM »

I have a favor to ask of you monkeys? 
Whoever watches GMA when Mr. Kronk is on and if he shows a picture of Caylee or what is to be believed is Caylee could you keep track of as many of the advertisers as you can that run adds during GMA?  I'm going to try to do the same thing.  If he does show a picture then I plan on writing to GMA and as many sponsers as I can and express how I feel.   
They say he is going to show a picture, but I'm thinking it is the bag perhaps, by no means would they show remains, and it would be not to interesting if he just showed a picture of a tree or bush. I am curious what the picture would be.

I am wondering if its a picture of whatever it was that made them secure the Anthony's house so quickly after the discovery...like the children's book or something...just a thought because I also do not believe they would show remains of any kind.

link for this please? thx!

Anthony Family: Former P.I. Trying To Sell Video Of Caylee Site

Meanwhile, the Orange County utility worker who discovered Caylee's remains in December will be interviewed Tuesday by "Good Morning America" and is being paid as much as $20,000 for a picture he took of the wooded area, sources told Local 6 News.

David Evans, the attorney for Roy Kronk, confirmed to Local 6 News that there is a picture of the woods and it has been handed over to law enforcement.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18460620/detail.html

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18460959/index.html

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18463087/index.html

thx!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: January 12, 2009, 10:36:11 PM »

OMG I have been trying to catch up all night.  I wanted to comment on this on the other thread and don't know if anyone ever answered you Wendi so I brought it over.  I skipped a few pages to catch up, lol.

QUOTE:

is it possible that D. Casey was talking to LA? surely, he's not talking to KC.

LA:as far as the phone calls & stuff like that, um, you know the accout i set up for you, you know, like when we had that 15 min. phone call.
KC:yeah.
LA:you know those can only go thru to me.
LA:so, um, do you know when you are particularly free? if you were to reach out, when should i typically look for those calls?
KC:it'l be during the day, um, probably anytime between now & say maybe 3 or 4 o'clock
LA:ok
KC:it would be within a decent hour of the day.LA:ok, good to know, ok, i just want to make sure i pay more attention to my phone if i don't recognize that particular #. i'm pretty sure i'll know what it is, you know, i'm available everynite & i would drop anything to pick those up.
KC:ok, absolutely.

this is from the same call they talk about Fred Robinson.

also someone was kind enough to send me some stuff on how to copy & paste, is there anywhere i can practice?
tia.
wendi

The account Lee was talking about is an account that you set up with a credit card for calls from the Jail.  they will not just let you call collect anymore.  You have to set up this account and prepay so much for calls and then she can call him on that number.   IT is also used for those people that only have cells cause you cannot call collect to a cell phone. 

BTW  HOw I know this is Step Son landed himself in Jail for 15 days for not paying 12,000.00 worth of traffic fines.  We let his little butt set there as long as they possibly would let us, lol.  It is not the first time it has happened.

Thanks for answering this ...was wondering why he had to do this...he only has a cell phone... makes sense now.  Do you think she would ONLY be able to call him..or could she have called someone else?  I don't think any more phone calls were released from the jail after they started visiting in person...were there?

Thanks, Bev
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: January 12, 2009, 10:37:24 PM »

[/quote]

thx!
[/quote]

Sure thing.  Sorry it took me forever - i am slow at this stuff!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: January 12, 2009, 10:38:37 PM »

The lady Greta was interviewing before Tim said that the area on the video was not the exact area where Caylee was found.
Hey  CBB...let me know when you want to hear my daughter sing, I have a video for you

I've been lurking and waiting for you to post this video HH, let us see it!

Karen

Hey....go back to page 5 and just follow the same instruction I gave CBB...........you can see it too!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #112 on: January 12, 2009, 10:39:50 PM »

HH, is your daughter going to be on this season of AI?
No.....this one coming up was actually taped back in october,     She goes to Disney World in April to try out!!
Oh I hope she makes it.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #113 on: January 12, 2009, 10:42:39 PM »

Mary Jane Lake - Sorry if this has already been answered.  Annie Downing Lives on this street.
KCJackie read my post on page 2 of this new cage - Thank You and tell me what you think 
Dennie - You've got some great info!  I have a bunch of info like this too!  It's amazing how you can connect the dots all over Orlando.  I had to take a few weeks off from all the info I was finding - it was making me crazy   I'm ready to jump back in now.
Yay KCJackie ... I know what you mean about having to take time off ... because it Does start effecting your every day moods, every day doings, because Why? This is Insanity all of it ..and Your right, your so right ..it is connecting the Dots and it seems its a never ever ending twist ..that keeps going .. " I am shaking my Head" as I type. As I read more information and hear what is happening from the Ant side ... It is so much bigger than Casey's lies from the very beginning. I feel in my GUT that many people are involved or have had info all this time - and It was to be a Money Chance and it was poorly constructed...  and some how some way ..it will all come out. The most heinous of all is that Caylee's life ended. In my gut though that in the end more than just Casey will be prosecuted. In my gut that's what I feel. It may not be this year ... But Caylee's Justice will prevail ..at one point. I seriously think ~ Yes.

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #114 on: January 12, 2009, 10:42:54 PM »

OMG I have been trying to catch up all night.  I wanted to comment on this on the other thread and don't know if anyone ever answered you Wendi so I brought it over.  I skipped a few pages to catch up, lol.

QUOTE:

is it possible that D. Casey was talking to LA? surely, he's not talking to KC.

LA:as far as the phone calls & stuff like that, um, you know the accout i set up for you, you know, like when we had that 15 min. phone call.
LA:you know those can only go thru to me.
LA:so, um, do you know when you are particularly free? if you were to reach out, when should i typically look for those calls?
KC:it'l be during the day, um, probably anytime between now & say maybe 3 or 4 o'clock
LA:ok
KC:it would be within a decent hour of the day.LA:ok, good to know, ok, i just want to make sure i pay more attention to my phone if i don't recognize that particular #. i'm pretty sure i'll know what it is, you know, i'm available everynite & i would drop anything to pick those up.
KC:ok, absolutely.

this is from the same call they talk about Fred Robinson.

also someone was kind enough to send me some stuff on how to copy & paste, is there anywhere i can practice?
tia.
wendi

The account Lee was talking about is an account that you set up with a credit card for calls from the Jail.  they will not just let you call collect anymore.  You have to set up this account and prepay so much for calls and then she can call him on that number.   IT is also used for those people that only have cells cause you cannot call collect to a cell phone. 

BTW  HOw I know this is Step Son landed himself in Jail for 15 days for not paying 12,000.00 worth of traffic fines.  We let his little butt set there as long as they possibly would let us, lol.  It is not the first time it has happened.

Thanks for answering that question. I started out 40 pages behind, and have been speed reading, but looking for the answer.  Sorry you had to find out the way you did!!  $12K?  Man that is some serious traffic problems.

For those of you who didn't ask, my new avi is of my baby Mijo, seeing a kitty for the first time. She had curled up in a chair on the front porch. I normally use it for a planter, but I guess since the flowers are gone, she decided to curl up there and hide out.  He literally stood on his back feet like that long enough for me to run in the house, get the camera, and snap the photo!!!   No more O/T tonight, promise....
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: January 12, 2009, 10:43:54 PM »

This one and only time I am going to sort of agree with the Anthony's - or Conway I should say.  People are sicko and I would not put it past someone to dig up Caylee's remains if she were to be buried.

As long as it is done respectfully, I think cremating her would be in the best interest of everyone.  IMO

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #116 on: January 12, 2009, 10:44:57 PM »

I do!! Where is it??
Go to Yackahoo.com................go to all videos.........then look at the bottom of the page and go to page 7......it says Sierra .........click on her and listen.......this was the Colgate Country Showdown that she was a finalist in.....

I found it!  She's beautiful and very talented!  Thanks for sharing!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: January 12, 2009, 10:46:27 PM »

No.....this one coming up was actually taped back in october,     She goes to Disney World in April to try out!!
Oh I hope she makes it.
Me Too........although I dont want her doing anything that will keep her from having a normal life, not right now anyway.....Im a very careful Mother and I dont want her gone from me !!!!!!!!!!!

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #118 on: January 12, 2009, 10:46:37 PM »

Oh I hope she makes it.
Sorry O/T but I love AM.  You will have to let us know if she makes it. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #119 on: January 12, 2009, 10:47:15 PM »

uh oh,.. channel surf alert... hubby has greta on again..
about DREW PETERSON...*gag*...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.