April 27, 2024, 09:41:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363504 times)
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #160 on: January 12, 2009, 11:19:55 PM »

The lady Greta was interviewing before Tim said that the area on the video was not the exact area where Caylee was found.
Hey  CBB...let me know when you want to hear my daughter sing, I have a video for you

I do!! Where is it??
Go to Yackahoo.com................go to all videos.........then look at the bottom of the page and go to page 7......it says Sierra .........click on her and listen.......this was the Colgate Country Showdown that she was a finalist in.....

HH - your daughter is really cute and talented.  Thanks for sharing the video with us.   I think might make it BIG one day!!
Oh HH, I know you are incrediably proud.  What a beautiful  young lady and she is so confident and at ease preforming....that's half the battle.  She has great range for only 14....she'll go far!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #161 on: January 12, 2009, 11:22:07 PM »

O/t

Hey Wyks,  Sorry to hear about your son.  I understand what you mean by respite.  My son just got out of the hospital a week ago, but he was there for 8 day and got great help.  We are now trying to get him in a group home.  Good luck, and your son and all mental health patients ae always in my prayers.

Thank you dottie!  Sounds like you may need some hugs and prayers as well.  *Sending hugs your way*, and will keep you and your son in my prayers. 

I tried to answer as many of the replies to me before the last thread closed, didn't make it in time.  My thanks to all of you tho! 

Hugs and prayers to both of you!

Karen
Thanks, Karen   
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #162 on: January 12, 2009, 11:24:28 PM »

Watch this video, it shows exactly where Dominic Casey claims he was searching:

Thanks Klaas...did you post this before ?? I've been chasing my tail trying to catch up and must have missed it.....so Lenny wasn't too far off..a lot more acurate than the 12 feet I heard earlier on NG...
I may be mistaken with LP he might have said 200 feet...not sure but he stuttered when he said it so I assumed he was just ball parking it..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #163 on: January 12, 2009, 11:24:41 PM »

Monkeys join this site primarily for One reason and that is
To Join others in Compassion, Sanctity and Value of Human Life
This why I joined SM.
You know that I can not mention Caylee to any one of my Friends at all - except BOO cuz I met her here.

Everyone that I speak to or try to attempt Conversation about Caylee they all have the same response - OH that little girl from Florida ... I don't want to talk about it or why do you want to be involved in all of that ? As if she were to be just dismissed as News Media Hype and or never to be a REAL as a child and or they just don't CARE.

And all the Efforts that come from Each and Every Monkey whether they contribute in the Cages or are daily,weekly readers *lurkers .. it just proves Morals, Values, Honor still exists today.
It's just desponding that NOT ONE ANT has ever Showed Caylee one ounce of CARE, Concern within physical action .. or Emotions ..and you can come here at hour and find true People with intent to bring Caylee to peace.

Yet, Every ANT has a team of Atty's - and want to be " Protected"
And for Team Bastards Baez to disclose that Casey is hurting and is Caylee's Mom is all BS and we know it. And that He and his Experts are going to try to get the Sympathy Plea going for Casey perfect Mommy ... that she is a Pretty Girl and needs to be protected and all that Blah yah hah  and all the Crap about the people sending Money to Casey's Commissary ... is BS too. The Video of Caylee that Nut posted I wish that they would put a flat screen behind glass in Casey's Cell and play it over and over 24 hours a day ...so she can stare at Her Daughter every minute of her waking, napping, cheeto eating life.

Since all of this - I will never use the word Absolutely, I will grimace at Every Shamrock and I never want to see endless pictures of the Pout Lip faces ...or the Fingers twanged ... Just shows Casey's immaturity having numerous photos of her Daughter with the Same face over and over and over  - Striving for attention of Men making Pout lip faces.  Why would one do that IN every photo with your baby girl. That is just wrong.
Those photo's have no feeling within them. They are strictly posed for one reason - Attention. They offer no Beauty or Identity as a Mother and Daughter. That's what Casey is a Attention monger and She has the Entire world looking at her Now -
Caylee paid for Casey's lack of Identity.

My Rant ~  Shocked
Probably wont be my last ........ I love My Monkeys
Thank you for listening Rawr
K

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: January 12, 2009, 11:28:36 PM »

This why I joined SM.
You know that I can not mention Caylee to any one of my Friends at all - except BOO cuz I met her here.

Everyone that I speak to or try to attempt Conversation about Caylee they all have the same response - OH that little girl from Florida ... I don't want to talk about it or why do you want to be involved in all of that ? As if she were to be just dismissed as News Media Hype and or never to be a REAL as a child and or they just don't CARE.

And all the Efforts that come from Each and Every Monkey whether they contribute in the Cages or are daily,weekly readers *lurkers .. it just proves Morals, Values, Honor still exists today.
It's just desponding that NOT ONE ANT has ever Showed Caylee one ounce of CARE, Concern within physical action .. or Emotions ..and you can come here at hour and find true People with intent to bring Caylee to peace.

And for Team Bastards Baez to disclose that Casey is hurting and is Caylee's Mom is all BS and we know it. And that He and his Experts are going to try to get the Sympathy Plea going for Casey perfect Mommy ... that she is a Pretty Girl and needs to be protected and all that Blah yah hah  and all the Crap about the people sending Money to Casey's Commissary ... is BS too. The Video of Caylee that Nut posted I wish that they would put a flat screen behind glass in Casey's Cell and play it over and over 24 hours a day ...so she can stare at Her Daughter every minute of her waking, napping, cheeto eating life.

Since all of this - I will never use the word Absolutely, I will grimace at Every Shamrock and I never want to see endless pictures of the Pout Lip faces ...or the Fingers twanged ... Just shows Casey's immaturity having numerous photos of her Daughter with the Same face over and over and over  - Striving for attention of Men making Pout lip faces.  Why would one do that IN every photo with your baby girl. That is just wrong.
Those photo's have no feeling within them. They are strictly posed for one reason - Attention. They offer no Beauty or Identity as a Mother and Daughter. That's what Casey is a Attention monger and She has the Entire world looking at her Now -

My Rant ~  Shocked
K

BRAVO..................atttention is what Casey thrived on, and I believe she used the pictures of her and Caylee to get it, but then if caylee got too much attention she didnt like that either,  Poor Caylee was doomed fron the beginning!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: January 12, 2009, 11:29:50 PM »

This why I joined SM.

My Rant ~  Shocked
K

I was trying to think if you missed anything but nope you summed it all up and I couldn't agree more!  Especially with this statement "Caylee paid for Casey's lack of Identity"

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: January 12, 2009, 11:31:34 PM »

SS..the Elvis at the bottom of your page just crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am a big Elvis fan too!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #167 on: January 12, 2009, 11:34:33 PM »

Holy Crap .......... I almost fell out of the last CAGE ......lol

My findings Monkeys

Regarding - Lake Mary Jane and then some

I have been thinking about and looked into the House addresses with the Name Connections

So I was digging
Snipped from Wendi
Scott Sampson (Roy Kronk's supervisor)
4859 Hopespring Dr.

Fred Robinson Married to Barbara Robinson - who are from Ohio
Their current home address is 4906 Hopespring Drive Orlando

This is their Website
http://messiahorlando.net/about.html

The Religious Neighbors mentioned via Lee to Casey

For the life of me I can't find a actual location of this Ministry - just a P.O. Box
Does it exist in the House on Hopespring Drive?

They owned a Home separate of their Residence -and sold it 7/2008
I have the address and it is 14515 Story's Ford Road which is less than One minute from Lake Mary Jane Road which is where Annie Downing lives. If I am wrong about Annie I got it from the net - http://www.tcbwebs.com/WhosWho.htm
Annies Address of 12221 Lake Mary Jane Rd, Orlando, FL 32832
Map it against -Fred and Barbara's House sold July 2008- 14515 Story's Ford Road Orlando Florida 32832 its walking distance. And it seems that LE as well if you chase Lake Mary Jane as well searched all of its areas surrounding for Caylee. I typed in Google Lake Mary Jane Orlando Caylee Anthony and a ton of stuff popped up in relation to LE searches.

4701 Hopespring Drive Was owned by Peter Gonzalez and Fredesvinda Lebron - now Divorced as of recent. Found documents of Foreclosure on this house yet, from what I see the house is still within ownership of Fredesvinda Gonzalez .. that the foreclosure paper's were rectified and removed.

This is for Monkey Knowledge and I offer puzzle pieces
I am sorry if sometimes I type backwards I have semi- pre-menopause mixed with a bit of dyslexia ..and in the middle of renovating my house 
All my findings are from http://or.occompt.com

That took a long time to find all of this - and all I care is that it bring Progress ~ For Caylee.

K

Deenie, thanks for finding these puzzle pieces, it all helps!  Must have taken quite a bit of time digging for all this, thanks again! 

Wow!  Excellent work.  I am really curious to see LE's interview with Annie Downing.  There is something really suspicious about the fact that her interview has yet to be released.  I can't wait to read it. 

When you first asked about Mary Jane Lake, I immediately thought of Lake Vaj.  Is that anywhere near Mary Jane Lake? 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: January 12, 2009, 11:38:05 PM »

My Dad was cremated, his wishes. There was a large service after the cremation. He was placed in a large very nice Limoges urn. The urn is buried in a cemetary with a headstone. They constructed a box in the earth for the urn.  My Mum is there too,also cremated. That was what they wanted.
My Dad was a baptised Catholic and this was unheard of, but it was their wishes.
The ANTS do have to think about the ghouls out there. Whatever they do, there will be people who will disrespect Caylee's remains. Just like she is being disrespected right now. She's in a box while some legal wrangling over money, immunity and Casey's defense happens. Pictures of her remains are going to go to the highest bidder. Her funeral service rights will go to the highest bidder. Quite unbelievable. And the ANTS wish to have some privacy and respect from the media and the public because they are grieving.  They are NEGOTIATING how much, not grieving. 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: January 12, 2009, 11:39:19 PM »

Pixiecat - I think everyone dosed off on us 

I am not sure the answer to your question about the lakes but when the Map Queen aka Klaas returns I bet she will know.

I off to bed myself.  Have a great night Monkeys!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #170 on: January 12, 2009, 11:39:24 PM »

Welcome PixieCat .......... I needed to say that First 

I thought of the same thing too  - and I need Monkey help with that - I don't have the location on hand of Lake Vaj

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #171 on: January 12, 2009, 11:39:46 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The remains of Caylee Anthony may be cremated.

The attorney for the Anthony family feels that might be the best option.

The toddler was missing from June of last year until her remains were found in wooded area near the Anthony home in December. The Orange County medical examiner released the remains to the defense team recently and the Anthony family expects them to be turned over to them sometime this week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: Caylee may be cremated
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then the family can move forward with funeral arrangements. One of the options that is being explored is to have the remains cremated.

“A concern of mine would be the sick individuals out there that might think it would be nice to dig up this child’s grave and profit somehow from it,” said the Anthony family attorney Brad Conway. “So were she’s buried, and whether she’s cremated or not are still things the Anthony family will decide, but we’re going to make sure this child is laid to rest permanently.”

Once the remains are turned over to the family they are expecting to hold both a private and public memorial.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8238040&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

Oh that is disgraceful ...to have her cremated I feel ... I have nothing against people choice's after life ..but I am sorry that is wrong. So now what the Ant's are going to put Caylee on their fireplace mantel ...

Jmo - I think she deserves more than being cremated and put in a Urn as their Trophy - because that's what she has been all along. Forgive me If I insulted anyone with my comments about cremation.

If anything if she were to be placed in a grave and had a proper tombstone - she would have people from here to endless time visiting her and offering her their love and Peace.

I don't know what to think about that ... I am tired sorry Monkeys

I hate to even think about it and I hope it never happens , but I think they should bury Caylee also because, and I hope Im wrong, but you never know, What if they decide to sell some of the ashes or something....Oh My God,   just the thought makes me sick,   but never can tell with the A's...........
HH did you see the NG show last week when she was talking to the Man via phone about the freaks out there that Pay top dollar for Murder-bilia. That there are People who Paid MONEY for dirt from that Freak's hell hole who killed all those boys and buried them ..Gacy the Clown .clown painter..
At this point nothing will surprise me at all from the Ants

Yes!  When I first heard about that uhm, group of "people" who collect such things, I nearly fell out of my chair.  SICK, SICK, SICK.  I am so afraid that photos of poor little Caylee's body will be sold.  It just breaks my heart to think of all of the people who have done nothing but disrespect and use this sweet, innocent child for their personal gain. 
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #172 on: January 12, 2009, 11:40:18 PM »

Deenie, why would you "grimace" at the sight of a shamrock?  Surely the thinking person you are is aware that much of this case is smoke and mirrors.  Using a shamrock shape as a marker (which is merely speculation) to Caylee's 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th (or however many  ) resting places shouldn't affect anyone.  The alleged perp had no more religion (let alone ties to the symbolic Irish shamrock) than I do to Grrrraldo Rivera and his "religious" and cultural forebears.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: January 12, 2009, 11:43:47 PM »

My Dad was cremated, his wishes. There was a large service after the cremation. He was placed in a large very nice Limoges urn. The urn is buried in a cemetary with a headstone. They constructed a box in the earth for the urn.  My Mum is there too,also cremated. That was what they wanted.
My Dad was a baptised Catholic and this was unheard of, but it was their wishes.
The ANTS do have to think about the ghouls out there. Whatever they do, there will be people who will disrespect Caylee's remains. Just like she is being disrespected right now. She's in a box while some legal wrangling over money, immunity and Casey's defense happens. Pictures of her remains are going to go to the highest bidder. Her funeral service rights will go to the highest bidder. Quite unbelievable. And the ANTS wish to have some privacy and respect from the media and the public because they are grieving.  They are NEGOTIATING how much, not grieving. 

my thoughts exactly...................if they were grieving they would show respect and already have that poor baby a nice place to rest not just sitting there while she is laying in some cardboard box somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They make me sick!!!!!!!!!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #174 on: January 12, 2009, 11:44:48 PM »

This why I joined SM.

<<<SNIPPED FOR SPACE>>>

Hi Deenie ! 

Nice post..you're right, the media and all off the "players" have turned this into a circus and IMO have actually taken the spotlight off of the tragic death of Caylee, turning this into a soap opera basically.... I get the same reaction from anyone I try to talk about it too...
I usually get a " oh that poor little girl, do you really think the mother is guilty? "  and the other " oh those poor grandparents" ((barf)) and others along that line...
Obviously they haven't been following the story... i was amazed when I talked with by bud, who lives in Ocala, that he's barely even heard of the story.. 

I know I make a lot of jokes here but if I have anything serious to add...I really do mean it.. my way of dealing with stress is to make jokes and I understand that annoys some, but I like to think it lightens some heavy feelings as well with some monkeys..

rant over

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #175 on: January 12, 2009, 11:47:59 PM »

Deenie, why would you "grimace" at the sight of a shamrock?  Surely the thinking person you are is aware that much of this case is smoke and mirrors.  Using a shamrock shape as a marker (which is merely speculation) to Caylee's 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th (or however many  ) resting places shouldn't affect anyone.  The alleged perp had no more religion (let alone ties to the symbolic Irish shamrock) than I do to Grrrraldo Rivera and his "religious" and cultural forebears.
Foggy if you do not know and I am not being " back at you" by any means
Shamrocks are Casey's favorite of many things. She has a Tat of one on her backside, she has a decal on her back window of her car above her Trunk, jewelry and even has put Caylee in photo's wearing and adult size Shamrock Tshirt with things stuffed inside to make her appear to have breasts ...that's why I say I will forever Grimace at Shamrocks ...

Thats why I said what I said - 

pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: January 12, 2009, 11:49:11 PM »

Kat_Gram, your kitty photo is adorable! 

You do raise an excellent point about the possibility of people disrespecting Caylee's remains.  After hearing about the idiots that purchased dirt from Gacy's basement, I realize that anything is possible.  You and I, and all the other Monkeys would feel the same about wanting to protect Caylee's remains.  The only problem is that, based on everything we have seen, the Anthony's just don't seem to have it in their power to something that isn't 100% selfish.   
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #177 on: January 12, 2009, 11:50:41 PM »

The lady Greta was interviewing before Tim said that the area on the video was not the exact area where Caylee was found.
Hey  CBB...let me know when you want to hear my daughter sing, I have a video for you

I do!! Where is it??
Go to Yackahoo.com................go to all videos.........then look at the bottom of the page and go to page 7......it says Sierra .........click on her and listen.......this was the Colgate Country Showdown that she was a finalist in.....

I found it!  She's beautiful and very talented!  Thanks for sharing!

Karen
You are a very attractive lady!!!  Just noticed your avi.

Thank you, as are you!  A friend took that picture of me this morning.  Continued prayers for your dad, A-1, remember you are not alone as all of us monkeys are so fond of you!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #178 on: January 12, 2009, 11:51:45 PM »

HELP!  Can someone explain to me (aka techie simpleton  ) how to reply to an individual poster?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #179 on: January 12, 2009, 11:52:27 PM »

Mary Jane Lake - Sorry if this has already been answered.  Annie Downing Lives on this street.
KCJackie read my post on page 2 of this new cage - Thank You and tell me what you think 
Dennie - You've got some great info!  I have a bunch of info like this too!  It's amazing how you can connect the dots all over Orlando.  I had to take a few weeks off from all the info I was finding - it was making me crazy   I'm ready to jump back in now.

KCJackie, I have a couple of ideas for your maps, something I saw from watching the first 48, when they did the case of the serial murderer her in KC, Terry Blair. Are you available sometime?
Sure.  Would love to hear from you!  Open to any ideas.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.