April 27, 2024, 08:10:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363381 times)
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #200 on: January 13, 2009, 12:15:38 AM »

KC Jackie you have nanners. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #201 on: January 13, 2009, 12:15:49 AM »

Grandma2Maddie

It is crazy that Our Hearts cannot Love or be founded - when we attempt to converse about Caylee.
I think that the Majority of Society has been so desensitized by Movies and even the Local News...that when we witness something tragic and or horrifying its to be Blinked away. And should never be reflected upon again - within a millisecond its forgotten.

I will mention this as a Prime example of Why we need to pay attention to our Local News and or media. Even when its shocking and or a What happened moment...
In 2003, I was off on vacation and I had on my local morning news TV. I watched a story on a Woman who lived more than 40 miles away from me that had her residence broken into and she was assaulted. I remember I was vacuuming and I turned off the vacuum reading the headline as I was cleaning.
I listened and I felt for her immensely due to what they disclosed on this news report. Which is never the real story for reasons of LE and otherwise. I paid attention though and I thought that poor woman ... My God
Well 5 days later the Same POS that broke into her House - Entered Mine.
If I never would have paid attention to that NEWS  - I would never have had anyone to contact outside of my local LE - which my local LE did not want to investigate because at the time I lived in a city that NO one ever ever get's broken into ..we cannot excite the perfect community ... and make them feel they have to worry ..
It all goes without saying - People need to start caring and paying attention

And God Forbid that One of OUR children were ever to be Missing - you know what I am saying.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: January 13, 2009, 12:18:35 AM »

Pixie - I don't remember the name of the lake where Lake Vaj was.  I could try to look it up but off the top of my head I don't remember.  You might try reading Sean Daly's LE statement.

Hi, it wasn't really a large, named lake.  Just an area of water around which a residential development had been built.

Here are a couple of maps, showing the "Lake Vaj" home of Iassen Donov.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #203 on: January 13, 2009, 12:19:25 AM »

so.. is MUSINGS for all kindsa chit chat...or just for ELVIS impersonators..

*duck* *duck* *goose*

It's a general chit chat...Monken and I have been talking Elvis but it's open for anything I believe...If enough people post about Elvis, I'm gonna ask Klaas to help me make a thread for it in the Lounge under music...there's so much here, I've Bearly  seen any of it 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: January 13, 2009, 12:20:21 AM »

Grandma2Maddie

It is crazy that Our Hearts cannot Love or be founded - when we attempt to converse about Caylee.
I think that the Majority of Society has been so desensitized by Movies and even the Local News...that when we witness something tragic and or horrifying its to be Blinked away. And should never be reflected upon again - within a millisecond its forgotten.

I will mention this as a Prime example of Why we need to pay attention to our Local News and or media. Even when its shocking and or a What happened moment...
In 2003, I was off on vacation and I had on my local morning news TV. I watched a story on a Woman who lived more than 40 miles away from me that had her residence broken into and she was assaulted. I remember I was vacuuming and I turned off the vacuum reading the headline as I was cleaning.
I listened and I felt for her immensely due to what they disclosed on this news report. Which is never the real story for reasons of LE and otherwise. I paid attention though and I thought that poor woman ... My God
If I never would have paid attention to that NEWS  - I would never have had anyone to contact outside of my local LE - which my local LE did not want to investigate because at the time I lived in a city that NO one ever ever get's broken into ..we cannot excite the perfect community ... and make them feel they have to worry ..

And God Forbid that One of OUR children were ever to be Missing - you know what I am saying.

Goodness, Im glad you didnt get hurt, and your right ....we do need to pay  closer attention to whats going on around us!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: January 13, 2009, 12:23:18 AM »

*duck* *duck* *goose*

It's a general chit chat...Monken and I have been talking Elvis but it's open for anything I believe...If enough people post about Elvis, I'm gonna ask Klaas to help me make a thread for it in the Lounge under music...there's so much here, I've Bearly  seen any of it 

SS...on that same site that you went to to view my daughters video, there is a Elvis Impersonator and he is a friend of mine, and he is a good man, but.............I laugh everytime I see him do the Elvis act....   He cant touch Elvis!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: January 13, 2009, 12:25:47 AM »

OMG I have been trying to catch up all night.  I wanted to comment on this on the other thread and don't know if anyone ever answered you Wendi so I brought it over.  I skipped a few pages to catch up, lol.

QUOTE:

is it possible that D. Casey was talking to LA? surely, he's not talking to KC.

LA:as far as the phone calls & stuff like that, um, you know the accout i set up for you, you know, like when we had that 15 min. phone call.
KC:yeah.
LA:you know those can only go thru to me.
LA:so, um, do you know when you are particularly free? if you were to reach out, when should i typically look for those calls?
KC:it'l be during the day, um, probably anytime between now & say maybe 3 or 4 o'clock
LA:ok
KC:it would be within a decent hour of the day.LA:ok, good to know, ok, i just want to make sure i pay more attention to my phone if i don't recognize that particular #. i'm pretty sure i'll know what it is, you know, i'm available everynite & i would drop anything to pick those up.
KC:ok, absolutely.

this is from the same call they talk about Fred Robinson.

also someone was kind enough to send me some stuff on how to copy & paste, is there anywhere i can practice?
tia.
wendi

The account Lee was talking about is an account that you set up with a credit card for calls from the Jail.  they will not just let you call collect anymore.  You have to set up this account and prepay so much for calls and then she can call him on that number.   IT is also used for those people that only have cells cause you cannot call collect to a cell phone. 

BTW  HOw I know this is Step Son landed himself in Jail for 15 days for not paying 12,000.00 worth of traffic fines.  We let his little butt set there as long as they possibly would let us, lol.  It is not the first time it has happened.

Good info.  Would these outgoing calls from an inmate be recorded?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: January 13, 2009, 12:28:06 AM »

You are a very attractive lady!!!  Just noticed your avi.

geek <<<<<----------- 

Please splain...in 10 words or less 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #208 on: January 13, 2009, 12:28:10 AM »

This is for Wyks -- in the prayer request section.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=147.msg624271#msg624271

Thank you so much, Des!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: January 13, 2009, 12:28:12 AM »

*duck* *duck* *goose*

I just created a thread in the MUSIC forum for ELVIS

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4383.0
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: January 13, 2009, 12:30:22 AM »

*duck* *duck* *goose*

SS...on that same site that you went to to view my daughters video, there is a Elvis Impersonator and he is a friend of mine, and he is a good man, but.............I laugh everytime I see him do the Elvis act....   He cant touch Elvis!!!!!!!!!!

I've yet to see one who can.. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: January 13, 2009, 12:31:10 AM »

*duck* *duck* *goose*

WELL..................YOu talked her right into that SS  didnt you!!!!!!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: January 13, 2009, 12:32:36 AM »

*duck* *duck* *goose*

did you move all our posts over there?? ...and you'll have to leave directions for Monken  I'm hoping she has more pics

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #213 on: January 13, 2009, 12:34:51 AM »

I don't often have time to surf during the day (though could today) and can't watch/listen to vids 'cause of turtle speed dial-up we have here...and still have no clue how to respond to individ posters since I only see a "reply" button at the bottom of the page    or to myself boo hoo.

Re. a Caylee-type law(s):  wonderful intent and God love all who'd love to see such (including me), but realistically there are prob ample laws on the books to cover this kind of sad circumstance.  The prob is enforcement and how LE is already stretched and how much ready evidence LE and prosecution have to go on to take an alleged perp to trial.

Just an aside:  some years ago I was alone on our place during a really bad snowstorm, DH was away on business trip.  My very aged mare died and I had to call a neighbor to come help me deal with the situation in the midst of deep/blowing snow.  When he arrived he told me to fire up the tractor and pull her out and I just cried and cried at the thought.  He told me to buck up  that my mare's spirit/soul had taken flight and I'd be just hauling out "an old coat" out of the paddock.

It was a heartwrenching experience and thankfully I didn't have to go through it totally alone.  I've loved and lost many loved ones over the years, but rarely have I thought of my good neighbors words re. my late beloved horse until Caylee was finally found.  I'm not quite sure why ten years after that particular event I'm finally able to consider something like Miss Caylee's remains as "...just an old coat".

Now I'm royally PO.  I need a screamin' monkey icon.  I'm sick and tired of folks doing little ones in.  And I'm really PO that folks so easily forget the self-involved lowlives who've gone before...Susan Smith comes to mind (among others).

With all due respect to all, try not to get bogged down w/all the players.  Focus on the alleged perp.  The rest of the indictments can come later.  LE and prosecuters are prob just biding their time though we understandably want immediate gratification/justice. 

Caylee's remains are just that.  Her spirit is somewhere else now, God rest the sweet darlin'. 

I for one am gonna keep my eye on the prize--justice for her untimely death.  The others have to live with themselves until LE/prosecution decides to take 'em to task for their unlawful actions.  That's ok w/me.  Patience is a virtue last I heard (and hope its true  )

Last but not least, God love and keep Tim Miller and all who throw in with him.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: January 13, 2009, 12:35:32 AM »

I'm not moving any posts (that's too much like work  ).  When I see Monken I'll give her the link.   OR, you can put the link in your signature line    
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: January 13, 2009, 12:36:20 AM »

OMG I have been trying to catch up all night.  I wanted to comment on this on the other thread and don't know if anyone ever answered you Wendi so I brought it over.  I skipped a few pages to catch up, lol.

QUOTE:

is it possible that D. Casey was talking to LA? surely, he's not talking to KC.

LA:as far as the phone calls & stuff like that, um, you know the accout i set up for you, you know, like when we had that 15 min. phone call.
LA:you know those can only go thru to me.
LA:so, um, do you know when you are particularly free? if you were to reach out, when should i typically look for those calls?
KC:it'l be during the day, um, probably anytime between now & say maybe 3 or 4 o'clock
LA:ok
KC:it would be within a decent hour of the day.LA:ok, good to know, ok, i just want to make sure i pay more attention to my phone if i don't recognize that particular #. i'm pretty sure i'll know what it is, you know, i'm available everynite & i would drop anything to pick those up.
KC:ok, absolutely.

this is from the same call they talk about Fred Robinson.

also someone was kind enough to send me some stuff on how to copy & paste, is there anywhere i can practice?
tia.
wendi

The account Lee was talking about is an account that you set up with a credit card for calls from the Jail.  they will not just let you call collect anymore.  You have to set up this account and prepay so much for calls and then she can call him on that number.   IT is also used for those people that only have cells cause you cannot call collect to a cell phone. 

BTW  HOw I know this is Step Son landed himself in Jail for 15 days for not paying 12,000.00 worth of traffic fines.  We let his little butt set there as long as they possibly would let us, lol.  It is not the first time it has happened.

Good info.  Would these outgoing calls from an inmate be recorded?

You beat me to it...I was wondering the same thing..and if she can add "extra numbers" to code a message to Lee...I'll be looking for someone to answer your question...

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #216 on: January 13, 2009, 12:36:29 AM »

Grandma2Maddie

Goodness, Im glad you didnt get hurt, and your right ....we do need to pay  closer attention to whats going on around us!!!
HH that night was the Start of my now Beginning - I have never ever been the Same person since .. and I was hurt in too many ways .. ways mentally and um to this day forward I don't think that I will ever sleep soundly ..Unless its daytime. He did break into my home, He did touch me, he did not physically hit, damage my body .. But he Touched me in a private area while I was sound asleep, and that I will and never can get over .. and as what I know he to this day has never been caught and he has changed the lives of countless women.  That's why We have to Pay Attention to all people that surround us, that are our neighbors seen yet unknown, our daily paths that we drive - WE must change UP ..and go different routes. Have to keep ourselves Unpredictable HH even with our daily routines.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: January 13, 2009, 12:38:05 AM »

I don't often have time to surf during the day (though could today) and can't watch/listen to vids 'cause of turtle speed dial-up we have here...and still have no clue how to respond to individ posters since I only see a "reply" button at the bottom of the page    or to myself boo hoo.

Re. a Caylee-type law(s):  wonderful intent and God love all who'd love to see such (including me), but realistically there are prob ample laws on the books to cover this kind of sad circumstance.  The prob is enforcement and how LE is already stretched and how much ready evidence LE and prosecution have to go on to take an alleged perp to trial.

Just an aside:  some years ago I was alone on our place during a really bad snowstorm, DH was away on business trip.  My very aged mare died and I had to call a neighbor to come help me deal with the situation in the midst of deep/blowing snow.  When he arrived he told me to fire up the tractor and pull her out and I just cried and cried at the thought.  He told me to buck up  that my mare's spirit/soul had taken flight and I'd be just hauling out "an old coat" out of the paddock.

It was a heartwrenching experience and thankfully I didn't have to go through it totally alone.  I've loved and lost many loved ones over the years, but rarely have I thought of my good neighbors words re. my late beloved horse until Caylee was finally found.  I'm not quite sure why ten years after that particular event I'm finally able to consider something like Miss Caylee's remains as "...just an old coat".

Now I'm royally PO.  I need a screamin' monkey icon.  I'm sick and tired of folks doing little ones in.  And I'm really PO that folks so easily forget the self-involved lowlives who've gone before...Susan Smith comes to mind (among others).

With all due respect to all, try not to get bogged down w/all the players.  Focus on the alleged perp.  The rest of the indictments can come later.  LE and prosecuters are prob just biding their time though we understandably want immediate gratification/justice. 

Caylee's remains are just that.  Her spirit is somewhere else now, God rest the sweet darlin'. 

I for one am gonna keep my eye on the prize--justice for her untimely death.  The others have to live with themselves until LE/prosecution decides to take 'em to task for their unlawful actions.  That's ok w/me.  Patience is a virtue last I heard (and hope its true  )

Last but not least, God love and keep Tim Miller and all who throw in with him.

Bravo!  Excellent post!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #218 on: January 13, 2009, 12:38:38 AM »

You are a very attractive lady!!!  Just noticed your avi.

geek <<<<<----------- 

Please splain...in 10 words or less 

Um, doesn't that sort of look like me?  I have that whole unmanageable red hair going for me!  Hee hee! 
Went to musings to look for everyone and I was the only one there!  WHAAAAAA!!!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #219 on: January 13, 2009, 12:41:48 AM »

Grandma2Maddie

Oh my!  I sure hope you didn't get hurt!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.