April 27, 2024, 01:31:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363436 times)
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #800 on: January 13, 2009, 04:53:29 PM »

As for the "55 days," I think that was not so much 55 days since she last saw Caylee, but 55 days that she had not been found. I can't believe that Casey or her lawyer wanted the body to be found where she had dropped it, but she may have wanted the body to be found in some other place, freshly dropped there, so it would like Zenaida had done it while Casey was in jail.

I am much more cynical that you, LOL!  I think the timer55 was 55 days till the Puerto Rico trip she never got to go on after all.

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #801 on: January 13, 2009, 04:54:18 PM »

I just can't figure out why anyone connected with the Ants would have given LP any inside information after November 15th or 16th??? He was a really sore spot with the Ants and if Hoover and DC were working for and/or helping the Ants, why would Hoover have told LP, of all people about the tape?  I really have to wonder if LP was in on this little "search" of theirs.  Remember the conversation he had with TM about how much money a picture showing retrieving the remains would be worth???

If LP had the remains, he'd have come up from the river and gotten that photo op.
I really doubt he was working with Hoover or DC, although he might have been watching them.

I think if he'd known where the remains were, he would not have kept it a secret. And that convo with TM bothers me more and more the more I go over it. He doesn't say, "we'll find Caylee together," he talks as if she's already been found, and as if the main disagreement is how to present the remains. TM says she's unfindable, but he talks as if coming up from the river with Caylee's skull in his hands was an actual possibility.  How could that be, unless someone already had the remains?

And if that someone were LP, then why didn't he do his little photo op? It really bugs me that both LP and TM talk as if TM refused to do a "money shot" for the cameras, when they didn't even have the body, so how could the shot even have been an option? Did someone already have the skull? Is that the deal? Was the skull in someone's possession already?

Looks to me like they're searching the wrong side of the street. But what if they weren't? What if the remains really weren't there, in November? Does that mean that someone had them, and then re-planted them? Would that harm the investigation a great deal?
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: January 13, 2009, 04:57:26 PM »

I watched the other night a show on Discovery that got my attention when a man was convicted with the help of soil findings. It was interesting how they study soil for the area and even had a chart with color samples on it, mineral study, etc. His shoe print was on the trunk of the abandoned car with her body in it but he was her fiance so they had to go further to prove he was at the crime scene which was out in a field.

I think LE has had plenty of soil samples of the A's, area were body found and don't forget the trunk. That with everything else should nail this case. ALso from NG last night and the expert who mentioned wiretaps have probably been in place for awhile. I think they were in place at the beginning when she was let out of jail and they brought in the machine to monitor her ankle bracelet. I think we will be surprised how much they have on everyone and what is the hurry on the A's? They aren't going anywhere. Everyday they don't have immunity is a day without them doing interviews.

I totally agree with you.  She will go down probably just by linking the "decomposing" hair found in her trunk to her daughter....I want all the LIARS in this case to go down too.

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #803 on: January 13, 2009, 04:57:57 PM »

No nanners HH! Unless you're hungry!

I got a little lost at the end, but just wanted to reply. You think LP thought he was searching in the right area (having pi's search for him) but they were just off by the 150ft? He thought they didn't find her because LE already did? Just trying to get my monkey brain right here! I mean I wouldn't be 100% shocked if LP were somehow tied into this. I know he really wanted her found, but I would be shocked if the A's pi's would work with LP. Unless, in a backwords sorta way they asked the pi's to work with him. Nah, probably not!! <snipped>

No Im not saying the A's knew that the PI's were doing anything with LP.....these people are money hungry and we all know LP has the money and so who's to say that its wasnt these buffoons that was the source of all os LP's clues to begin with, you heard them say the A's would be mad if they knew they were out there searching, but they were there for some reason and I can answer one question that has been asked several time today....WHAT would they have done if they had found the body.......tell LP thats what, and then watch him put together another search of this area on National TV and he would have been the one holding up the little skull for all to see...a national hero, just like he told Tim!!!     whatever!!!!!

Yes, I think this is possible. As long as these pi's left her alone, and didn't touch evidence. Which by the video we saw, he wasn't being careful one bit. If that were true and I were LP I'd be Pi$$ed at the pi's after watching that video. But, I wouldn't be totally shocked if you were right about this. If LP were searching himself it would be a big deal, and everyone would know about it. Possibly he hooked up with them (like you said maybe if the price were right-not saying he did-just saying maybe), they may have done this for him. Still having a hard time believing it 100%, But, how much $ were the A's able to pay these pi's?? I dunno, it's always possible though, especially with this case!!! What would bring LP to this location, same question I ask whether he's involved or not-what brought the pi's there????
What brought the PI's there is....whatever they heard with being in the house and within close range of the A;s and hearing alot of stuff, possibly stuff they werent suppose to.....and as far as payment for their services, I doubt myself they were getting much from the A's and therefore makes it all the more believable that they might take a payment from LP!!!

I've been trying to follow you too HH...2 questions

are you thinking it was LP on the phone with DC ??

your thinking LP, Hoover and DC were woking together ??

My hunch - Padilla and the PIs are all plugged into Baez through somebody, and it's someone with $. IF we ever learn who that someone is, all these characters will fit into the puzzle. JMO
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #804 on: January 13, 2009, 04:58:59 PM »

Boo Monkey...did you say John Morgan told you he visited the "Zanny" Hopespring address and the guy that lived there said there isn't a Zanny that lives there and he has lived there about eight years?

Just want to make sure I read that correctly.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: January 13, 2009, 05:00:45 PM »

As for the "55 days," I think that was not so much 55 days since she last saw Caylee, but 55 days that she had not been found. I can't believe that Casey or her lawyer wanted the body to be found where she had dropped it, but she may have wanted the body to be found in some other place, freshly dropped there, so it would like Zenaida had done it while Casey was in jail.

I am much more cynical that you, LOL!  I think the timer55 was 55 days till the Puerto Rico trip she never got to go on after all.

pegster, I agree. Casey was all about Casey. And I think some of us are giving her way too much credit in the intelligence department. JMO.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: January 13, 2009, 05:01:51 PM »

I just can't figure out why anyone connected with the Ants would have given LP any inside information after November 15th or 16th??? He was a really sore spot with the Ants and if Hoover and DC were working for and/or helping the Ants, why would Hoover have told LP, of all people about the tape?  I really have to wonder if LP was in on this little "search" of theirs.  Remember the conversation he had with TM about how much money a picture showing retrieving the remains would be worth???

If LP had the remains, he'd have come up from the river and gotten that photo op.
I really doubt he was working with Hoover or DC, although he might have been watching them.

I think if he'd known where the remains were, he would not have kept it a secret. And that convo with TM bothers me more and more the more I go over it. He doesn't say, "we'll find Caylee together," he talks as if she's already been found, and as if the main disagreement is how to present the remains. TM says she's unfindable, but he talks as if coming up from the river with Caylee's skull in his hands was an actual possibility.  How could that be, unless someone already had the remains?

And if that someone were LP, then why didn't he do his little photo op? It really bugs me that both LP and TM talk as if TM refused to do a "money shot" for the cameras, when they didn't even have the body, so how could the shot even have been an option? Did someone already have the skull? Is that the deal? Was the skull in someone's possession already?

Looks to me like they're searching the wrong side of the street. But what if they weren't? What if the remains really weren't there, in November? Does that mean that someone had them, and then re-planted them? Would that harm the investigation a great deal?
Thats what Im trying to get across here!!!!!Lp didnt know the remains were in the woods at the time he did his BP search, the PI's hadnt gotten this info as of that time and maybe had heard something from someone in the house about BP being a possibility, then as time went on and more snooping was done they did hear about the Woods and contacted LP, he could have said, well the last time yall told me where to go it didnt pan out and I looked like a fool and so yall fo have a look and if yall find something  dont do anything, give me a call and then I will do a search and find her on camera and get the recognition for it and pay yall also! but guess waht they didnt find anything so LP didnt do a search, but then the PI's said...look we know for certain that this is suppose to be where she is,.......then all of a sudden LP says.....I bet the Cops did find her and jumps on NG and says that very same thing!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: January 13, 2009, 05:03:58 PM »

Gee, you guys are putting me on the spot, now !  Pegster, you may be right about her still thinking of the Puerto Rico trip.

As to what she meant by, "It's not my fault" which she screamed at her mom.  I think she meant, "It's not my fault I'm in jail.  It's your fault.  You called the cops."  That is true of course, since Cindy got the ball rolling by dialling 911.  Cindy replies that it IS Casey's fault for lying, but I doubt Casey takes that to heart.

Now, to the computer searches for ways to use household weapons, strangulation or whatever Casey looked up, I think there is a good chance she was toying with the idea of doing away with her parents -- one or both of them -- and that is why she did those searches.  Maybe she intended to knock them out with chloroform and then kill them. 

It is a lot harder to kill a grown up than to kill a little girl.  And Casey had told Amy she would be getting the house and they could live together. That was in her mind, having the house and living there without her parents, especially her mother, breathing down her neck.  But I am no psychologist or detective, so don't give me too much credit.  I could be wrong.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: January 13, 2009, 05:15:22 PM »

SS - Thanks for scanning the Globe article for us!

Welcome to the New Monkeys !!!       
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: January 13, 2009, 05:17:14 PM »

pegster, I agree. Casey was all about Casey. And I think some of us are giving her way too much credit in the intelligence department. JMO.

Didn't some smart monkey say yesterday that it has something to do with computer identity theft?   That makes sense to me - considering it is KC!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: January 13, 2009, 05:17:48 PM »

VERY INTERESTING points being made about the 9 to 1 remark, which always sounded weird, since that is a pretty big timespan and other tidbits of truth Casey might have spoken.  I recall in the JonBenet Ramsey case, the ransom note and other writings were examined by a forensic linguist named Andrew Hodge who maintains that people ALWAYS tell the truth, even when they attempt to lie, because their minds cannot stop the truth from bubbling to the surface.  He made a pretty good case for that.  I wish he would examine some of Casey's statements.  He said you have to read between the lines to figure out where the truth is, but that it can be done.  Some of you are doing that with the statements she has made and coming up with some good possibilities.

Here are a few things that occurred to me.  Both Cindy and one of the detectives said that Casey tells some truth in everything she says, no matter how preposterous, often by borrowing from books, tv shows, friends' experiences, etc.  Cindy swore that as much as Casey lied, she always told the truth eventually and some of the truth was hidden in even her worst lies.

1.  Casey said at first, or led Cindy to believe, that Zenaida took Caylee because she loved her so much.  Therefore, she was not worried about Caylee being hurt, because Zanny loved her and would take good care of her.  Was this an outright lie to excuse her partying and not reporting Caylee as missing?  Or is there some truth in what she is saying?  We know Zanny is not real, so is Casey saying that Caylee is no longer in danger and that she is with someone who loves her...i.e., in Heaven?  Mothers who kill often justify their actions and their lack of remorse by telling themselves that the child is better off or in a better place.  Casey obviously feels no great remorse over what happened, so she must have convinced herself that it was all for the best.

2.  In her little poem, "Everyone lies.  Everyone dies." Casey offers a big excuse for her actions.  If everybody lies, then the fact that she lies is not such a big deal.  Who can judge her if they all lie too, even her parents and LE.  Likewise, we all die eventually, so the fact that Caylee died is not that big a deal.  She would have died sooner or later.  Death is natural, so what Casey did is not so wrong in her mind.  Everybody dies, so death is something we all have in common.

3.  I think he post about "On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken." is a direct reference to Cindy and what Cindy said to her in their big blow up before she took Caylee and left.  I think those words were not spoken by some philosopher or poet but by her own mother.  In a way, she is saying, "When you find out that Caylee is dead or you realize she is gone from you forever, remember the words you spoke to me.  That is why Caylee is dead.  You are the cause, mom.  It is not my fault, it is yours."  Cindy said something, IMO, that not only cut Casey like a knife but made her furious and determined to see that she got even.  It may have been a threat to take custody of Caylee.  It may have been an admission to loving Caylee more.  It may have been a blanket criticism of Casey as a person and a parent.  I really think that is what is meant in that first line.

4.  A really obvious example of her telling the truth even when lying is the way she says several times in the visits, "I cannot tell you anymore at this time" or "I cannot talk about that," from which Cindy ran with the notion that the whole family was in jeopardy and Casey was protecting not just Caylee but them all from harm.  But Casey was being truthful there.  If she told what happened, she would be admitting to her own guilt and putting herself in danger.  She truly could not say more without implicating herself. 

5.  Finally, Casey has a pattern of casting herself as either the victim or the hero.  In her stories, she is sometimes abused, as when she says both her dad and Lee had sexually used her, or overwhelmed, as in her story about Zenaida and her sister forcing her to the ground and taking Caylee.  In both cases, the situation was out of her hands and she was the helpless little maiden.  But other times, she is a rock of support.  In her Zanny in the hospital story, she stays with Zanny and comforts her after a bad car wreck.  In another story, she cannot go with Amy because her poor dad has had a "mini-stroke" and she must be with him.  And of course, she was willing to go to jail forever to protect Caylee and her parents from the "people" who were holding Caylee. 

It is really very interesting to figure out how her mind works.  It seems stored with dates, names, incidents, ideas, etc. that she plucks out whenever she needs them.  Since the body was literally in an area that was kind of between the 9 and the 1 in the house numbers, you do have to wonder if she was sending out, knowingly or unknowingly, signals to her parents and Lee about where the body could be found.

If she was doing that, the implication is clear -- find the body and do something to help me.  Put it somewhere else or cover it up better where it is.  I don't think she was signalling them to inform the police that the body was in that location.  It was more "Clean this up for me so I can get out of here, and then we will just forget it ever happened."

WOW, interesting insight
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: January 13, 2009, 05:20:06 PM »

bigskygal
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: January 13, 2009, 05:23:23 PM »

Those P.I. and bounty hunter types are a breed apart.  They communicate a lot, it seems, and have very dark senses of humor.  They aren't fools, either.  They knew that Caylee was much more likely dead than alive and in some other state.  Their value systems are probably not quite the same as ours either.  I am sure they would have liked to have found the body and cashed in on it some way.  Everybody wants to be rich and famous nowadays.  But I don't think LP would have wasted time looking in the park and the river if he had known where the body was.  He was pretty convinced it was in the river and that he had a chance to find it.
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #813 on: January 13, 2009, 05:23:51 PM »

Gee, you guys are putting me on the spot, now !  Pegster, you may be right about her still thinking of the Puerto Rico trip.

As to what she meant by, "It's not my fault" which she screamed at her mom.  I think she meant, "It's not my fault I'm in jail.  It's your fault.  You called the cops."  That is true of course, since Cindy got the ball rolling by dialling 911.  Cindy replies that it IS Casey's fault for lying, but I doubt Casey takes that to heart.

Now, to the computer searches for ways to use household weapons, strangulation or whatever Casey looked up, I think there is a good chance she was toying with the idea of doing away with her parents -- one or both of them -- and that is why she did those searches.  Maybe she intended to knock them out with chloroform and then kill them. 

It is a lot harder to kill a grown up than to kill a little girl.  And Casey had told Amy she would be getting the house and they could live together. That was in her mind, having the house and living there without her parents, especially her mother, breathing down her neck.  But I am no psychologist or detective, so don't give me too much credit.  I could be wrong.

I think you are right on the killing of her parents, as I have suspected that for awhile. I don't see her as having any attachment to Caylee. So, the sheet and the gravestone markers seem to be for other reasons, like, sheet was the closest thing she could grab or the markers were for the person she was giving her 'clues' to. I think she's always felt that Caylee was a burden. When mothers believe their children are going to a better place or that they are somehow saving them, it is usually coupled with a psychotic episode. They kill them because they love them but it is usually followed by guilt, not necessarily remorse, but guilt which will manifest in crying. The emotion is directly linked to the event. With Casey, I see no emotion. No link.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: January 13, 2009, 05:28:07 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The remains of Caylee Anthony may be cremated.

The attorney for the Anthony family feels that might be the best option.

The toddler was missing from June of last year until her remains were found in wooded area near the Anthony home in December. The Orange County medical examiner released the remains to the defense team recently and the Anthony family expects them to be turned over to them sometime this week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: Caylee may be cremated
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then the family can move forward with funeral arrangements. One of the options that is being explored is to have the remains cremated.

“A concern of mine would be the sick individuals out there that might think it would be nice to dig up this child’s grave and profit somehow from it,” said the Anthony family attorney Brad Conway. “So were she’s buried, and whether she’s cremated or not are still things the Anthony family will decide, but we’re going to make sure this child is laid to rest permanently.”

Once the remains are turned over to the family they are expecting to hold both a private and public memorial.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8238040&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

Oh that is disgraceful ...to have her cremated I feel ... I have nothing against people choice's after life ..but I am sorry that is wrong. So now what the Ant's are going to put Caylee on their fireplace mantel ...

Jmo - I think she deserves more than being cremated and put in a Urn as their Trophy - because that's what she has been all along. Forgive me If I insulted anyone with my comments about cremation.

If anything if she were to be placed in a grave and had a proper tombstone - she would have people from here to endless time visiting her and offering her their love and Peace.

I don't know what to think about that ... I am tired sorry Monkeys

I don't think the Ants owe the general public access to Caylee's gravesite. If their religion says it's okay to have a cremation then that's their right. 

People can and do offer their love and peace without having to have a gravesite.
A lot of crematoriums and cemeteries have beautiful niches where cremated remains can be stored.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: January 13, 2009, 05:30:39 PM »

Lucky, Casey is the closest thing to an emotionless cold fish that I have ever seen.  So you may be right that she felt not one ounce of remorse or guilt over Caylee. 

The posts about the various plants growing around and even through the remains were gruesome but also interesting.  It is not as if Lee or a PI could have gone to that site strolled into the woods and just picked up the bag and walked away.  It was very very full of all kinds of undergrowth, brush, sawgrass, whatever as well as mud, snakes, debris, etc.  It is very possible that vines, limbes, little new bushes, etc. had tangled the skeletal remains all up.  It probably took knives and others things to get the bag and its total contents out of there. 

Also, the skeleton was scattered, and it would have been impossible for Lee or anyone else to pick up everything from the bag and sheet and all the remains.  But they may have tried to do it.  If they really wanted to help Casey, they could have taken the bag and whatever remains they could get and thrown it somewhere else and then had someone find it and claim that Zanny threw it there.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: January 13, 2009, 05:38:20 PM »

Lucky, Casey is the closest thing to an emotionless cold fish that I have ever seen.  So you may be right that she felt not one ounce of remorse or guilt over Caylee. 

The posts about the various plants growing around and even through the remains were gruesome but also interesting.  It is not as if Lee or a PI could have gone to that site strolled into the woods and just picked up the bag and walked away.  It was very very full of all kinds of undergrowth, brush, sawgrass, whatever as well as mud, snakes, debris, etc.  It is very possible that vines, limbes, little new bushes, etc. had tangled the skeletal remains all up.  It probably took knives and others things to get the bag and its total contents out of there. 

Also, the skeleton was scattered, and it would have been impossible for Lee or anyone else to pick up everything from the bag and sheet and all the remains.  But they may have tried to do it.  If they really wanted to help Casey, they could have taken the bag and whatever remains they could get and thrown it somewhere else and then had someone find it and claim that Zanny threw it there.

Good posts!

I've only seen KC cry a few times - when she learned she wasn't getting out of jail - and when Baez talked about her being "somebody's little girl".    She cried in front of C&G in jail - but that was when they were addressing her like she was still a little girl, imo.   She only cries for herself. 

I also believe that she wanted C&G gone - so she could inherit the house.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: January 13, 2009, 05:38:54 PM »

Monkeys, what do you know or think about this so-called psychic lady that has come forward to alibi Dominic Casey's phone call. She says he was talking to her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqWXdPswWbs
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #818 on: January 13, 2009, 05:39:26 PM »

I don't know the significance of timer55 or when she put that password in.  I didn't think much about it and I wonder if it meant 55 seconds to the drop zone perhaps.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #819 on: January 13, 2009, 05:39:57 PM »

VERY INTERESTING points being made about the 9 to 1 remark, which always sounded weird, since that is a pretty big timespan and other tidbits of truth Casey might have spoken.  I recall in the JonBenet Ramsey case, the ransom note and other writings were examined by a forensic linguist named Andrew Hodge who maintains that people ALWAYS tell the truth, even when they attempt to lie, because their minds cannot stop the truth from bubbling to the surface.  He made a pretty good case for that.  I wish he would examine some of Casey's statements.  He said you have to read between the lines to figure out where the truth is, but that it can be done.  Some of you are doing that with the statements she has made and coming up with some good possibilities.

Here are a few things that occurred to me.  Both Cindy and one of the detectives said that Casey tells some truth in everything she says, no matter how preposterous, often by borrowing from books, tv shows, friends' experiences, etc.  Cindy swore that as much as Casey lied, she always told the truth eventually and some of the truth was hidden in even her worst lies.

1.  Casey said at first, or led Cindy to believe, that Zenaida took Caylee because she loved her so much.  Therefore, she was not worried about Caylee being hurt, because Zanny loved her and would take good care of her.  Was this an outright lie to excuse her partying and not reporting Caylee as missing?  Or is there some truth in what she is saying?  We know Zanny is not real, so is Casey saying that Caylee is no longer in danger and that she is with someone who loves her...i.e., in Heaven?  Mothers who kill often justify their actions and their lack of remorse by telling themselves that the child is better off or in a better place.  Casey obviously feels no great remorse over what happened, so she must have convinced herself that it was all for the best.

2.  In her little poem, "Everyone lies.  Everyone dies." Casey offers a big excuse for her actions.  If everybody lies, then the fact that she lies is not such a big deal.  Who can judge her if they all lie too, even her parents and LE.  Likewise, we all die eventually, so the fact that Caylee died is not that big a deal.  She would have died sooner or later.  Death is natural, so what Casey did is not so wrong in her mind.  Everybody dies, so death is something we all have in common.

3.  I think he post about "On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken." is a direct reference to Cindy and what Cindy said to her in their big blow up before she took Caylee and left.  I think those words were not spoken by some philosopher or poet but by her own mother.  In a way, she is saying, "When you find out that Caylee is dead or you realize she is gone from you forever, remember the words you spoke to me.  That is why Caylee is dead.  You are the cause, mom.  It is not my fault, it is yours."  Cindy said something, IMO, that not only cut Casey like a knife but made her furious and determined to see that she got even.  It may have been a threat to take custody of Caylee.  It may have been an admission to loving Caylee more.  It may have been a blanket criticism of Casey as a person and a parent.  I really think that is what is meant in that first line.

4.  A really obvious example of her telling the truth even when lying is the way she says several times in the visits, "I cannot tell you anymore at this time" or "I cannot talk about that," from which Cindy ran with the notion that the whole family was in jeopardy and Casey was protecting not just Caylee but them all from harm.  But Casey was being truthful there.  If she told what happened, she would be admitting to her own guilt and putting herself in danger.  She truly could not say more without implicating herself. 

5.  Finally, Casey has a pattern of casting herself as either the victim or the hero.  In her stories, she is sometimes abused, as when she says both her dad and Lee had sexually used her, or overwhelmed, as in her story about Zenaida and her sister forcing her to the ground and taking Caylee.  In both cases, the situation was out of her hands and she was the helpless little maiden.  But other times, she is a rock of support.  In her Zanny in the hospital story, she stays with Zanny and comforts her after a bad car wreck.  In another story, she cannot go with Amy because her poor dad has had a "mini-stroke" and she must be with him.  And of course, she was willing to go to jail forever to protect Caylee and her parents from the "people" who were holding Caylee. 

It is really very interesting to figure out how her mind works.  It seems stored with dates, names, incidents, ideas, etc. that she plucks out whenever she needs them.  Since the body was literally in an area that was kind of between the 9 and the 1 in the house numbers, you do have to wonder if she was sending out, knowingly or unknowingly, signals to her parents and Lee about where the body could be found.

If she was doing that, the implication is clear -- find the body and do something to help me.  Put it somewhere else or cover it up better where it is.  I don't think she was signalling them to inform the police that the body was in that location.  It was more "Clean this up for me so I can get out of here, and then we will just forget it ever happened."

Fascinating post, Hudsunn! Psychology is one of my driving interests, and I think you've really made some terrific, insightful, and very logical observations.

Hey Hudsunn,

Great post! Very insightful. My question to you is, in your #3, you talk about Caylee dying. Casey states in one of her first jail calls, 'It's not MY fault.' Which could explain your thought. How would you explain her actions up to that point? What do the searches on her computer mean?

Not Hudsunn, but nothing is her fault if she blames her mother (or whomever) for driving her to kill her baby.  I also think that alleged perp could blame bad info on net--you know, she only tried to sedate the baby--not suffocate her or whatever.  As re. the searches re. household weapons?  I don't think that's gonna fly alone, but along w/neck breaking?  She's prob already figured she could explain that away by suggesting she had to search for ways to defend herself, her family, the baby 'cause she's the Lone Ranger fighting criminals who have threatened her kin.

Of course prosecution'd have to prove she was the one doing the net searches.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.