April 27, 2024, 09:22:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363501 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: January 13, 2009, 07:12:22 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18471440/detail.html

Cindy Anthony Defends Daughter In E-Mail
Casey Anthony Remains Jailed On Murder Charge

POSTED: Tuesday, January 13, 2009
UPDATED: 5:36 pm EST January 13, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In an e-mail obtained by Local 6 News that was sent by Cindy Anthony three days ago, she wrote that her daughter, Casey Anthony, never harmed Caylee and that fact would be proven, presumably in court.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found last month in a wooded area near the Anthony family's Orange County home.

In the e-mail obtained by Local 6 News, Cindy Anthony wrote to Lois Peter, "As for my daughter, she never hurt Caylee and that will be proven. She loved her deeply."

In August, Peter's 12-year-old granddaughter hosted a candlelight vigil for Caylee in St. Cloud while Casey Anthony was home on bond. Casey Anthony sent the girl a bracelet, a letter and some e-mails, which prompted Peter to unsuccessfully seek a restraining order against Cindy Anthony, who continued to correspond with the girl after Casey Anthony returned to jail.

In recent days, Cindy Anthony and Peter have exchanged biting e-mails, with Cindy Anthony telling Peter that she would not be invited to Caylee's funeral.

Peter responded in an e-mail, saying, "I would not want my granddaughter around a person that condones her daughter killing her own child. At least I know where mine is."

That's when Cindy Anthony replied, "As for my daughter, she never hurt Caylee and that will be proven, she loved her deeply."

Cindy Anthony and her husband, George Anthony, have avoided the media since Caylee's remains were discovered, allowing their attorney to speak on their behalf.

The last time Cindy Anthony spoke publicly was on CNN's "Larry King Live," the day before Caylee's remains were found. She also defended her daughter during that interview.

"I can say with 100 percent of my being (that) Casey has nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance," Cindy Anthony said.

"How are you holding up?" Larry King asked.

"We take one day at a time. A lot of sleep lost, weight lost," Cindy Anthony said.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #961 on: January 13, 2009, 07:12:41 PM »

will some monkey help me out....i was gone for a minute and evidently missed something....??????

Sassy's husband is a Captain   

Kidding - i will stop now because Nut is gonna have a hissy fit when he gets here!

I thought Nut was a girl? 
I thought Leroy was a boy! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: January 13, 2009, 07:13:35 PM »

Legal Analyst: Kronk GMA Interview Is Defense Victory
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 – updated: 6:04 pm EST January 13, 2009

<snipped>
Statements like that have WFTV's legal analyst believing RK's interview is a score for Casey's defense team.

"If you listen closely, I'm sure you can hear the clapping and the joy coming from Mr. Baez's office," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said after reviewing the interview.

The reason is conflicting statements from the man who claims he stumbled on the crime scene at one point and that he had a hunch during another.

ANALYSIS: Sheaffer Reviews Kronk Interview: VIDEO
http://www.wftv.com/video/18472709/index.html

MYSTERY HOUSE: Home ID'd In P.I.'s Video: VIDEO
http://www.wftv.com/video/18473137/index.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18472915/detail.html

I think that the fact the Defense team has the murderer on their hands it hurts their case...just my opinion of course... 
I agree with that Dolce. I think what the legal analyst said was interesting.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: January 13, 2009, 07:13:47 PM »

Good Day Monkeys   
This case is getting more turns/twists than a 5 gallon pot of macaroni   
I do wonder though...
If LE  conducted any searches in the area (where Caylee was located) in late July or early August?  If not ... Why NOT?

I'm out of date on things but was just wondering if ANYONE searched the area in late July?
TIA
SeeYa

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #964 on: January 13, 2009, 07:14:02 PM »

will some monkey help me out....i was gone for a minute and evidently missed something....??????

Kidding - i will stop now because Nut is gonna have a hissy fit when he gets here!

I thought Leroy was a boy! 
And I thought your Grissom was a camel when I first became a Monkey. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #965 on: January 13, 2009, 07:14:08 PM »

KB got the information from WS today and from another member last night in an email. The member had to wait until KB broke the news. Just want to give credit where credit is due. (KB should too)

This site SM is the greatest IMO. Amazing work done this week here.

Sorry if this is a repeat. There are photos from the member who KB followed to the house today are on Photobucket.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #966 on: January 13, 2009, 07:14:49 PM »

That's it.  Kathi Belich is officially on my list.

OF PEOPLE I WANT TO HUG AND GIVE A BIG PAT ON THE BACK!!

She's up toward the top with Yuri, Tim Miller, Sherriff Beary and the rest of LE.

Geraldo just keeps climbing higher up on my other list, and Dominic Casey is the most recent addition.

Did Kathi mention the ongoing Tshirt sales?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: January 13, 2009, 07:15:25 PM »

I think so too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: January 13, 2009, 07:15:49 PM »

Psstt  Leroy... Nutt is a girl... shhhh

Oh goodness, now I'm REALLY in trouble.  *sigh* know wonder why I'm single!

You're funny.       
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #969 on: January 13, 2009, 07:17:55 PM »

She's up toward the top with Yuri, Tim Miller, Sherriff Beary and the rest of LE.

Geraldo just keeps climbing higher up on my other list, and Dominic Casey is the most recent addition.
Kathi Belich got on my list when she interviewed those creepy Milstead people. I truly wanted her to sock the wife in the face!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: January 13, 2009, 07:18:02 PM »

Hudsunn... Very interesting post, thank-you.

Very very good post.  I always enjoy reading your posts, Hudsunn.  Thanks for sharing that.   

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: January 13, 2009, 07:18:05 PM »

What is up with Cindy sending an email that KC never hurt Caylee and is innocent?

Talking about it on JVM.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: January 13, 2009, 07:19:35 PM »

Mr. Morgan went to the house were "Zenaida" lived and said the current owner has lived there 8 years, but said maybe before him. He said "Keep em coming". So that being said and the fact that I'm still sick as hell. Has there been any updates or new stuff regarding Zenaida stuff that I should send him? Can a monkey bring it forward for me to copy and paste? Thanks in advance!!! 

Maybe, just maybe, after she left Caylee there in the woods she did searching on the computer (like we did), could have even done it on someone elses computer, about who lived in the houses where she left the body. It's probably a long shot, but it's possible. Maybe she got the Zenaida name just like we did. She had 31 days to do all this stuff!! Think up her stories, ya never know!!!

exactly.

Boo Monkey so you are saying there is no Zenida living at that address? Then someone added it to whitepages.com. I wonder who did it.

It matches phonebook.com too.  A Zanaida may have listed that as her address at one time for some nefarious reason and Casey did the same thing we did to find the name of the people at 4709 and 4701.  She "left her between 9 and 1" is obvious now, as I always thought that was hinky.

Ditto...I always thought it was hinky, too.  Good catch!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #973 on: January 13, 2009, 07:19:36 PM »

Here's the members photobucket link:

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/marellano/Caylee/?albumview=link
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: January 13, 2009, 07:19:49 PM »

KB got the information from WS today and from another member last night in an email. The member had to wait until KB broke the news. Just want to give credit where credit is due. (KB should too)

This site SM is the greatest IMO. Amazing work done this week here.

Sorry if this is a repeat. There are photos from the member who KB followed to the house today are on Photobucket.

Yes the link to her photobucket was posted, thanks!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #975 on: January 13, 2009, 07:20:07 PM »

Cindy has no control over herself at all, she knew Lois would run to the media with this email. Who sends emails to people saying you can't come to a funeral?

People who plan on charging admission to the funeral!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #976 on: January 13, 2009, 07:20:53 PM »

I am stomping mad.... how can Cindy defend Casey still....and if there is any truth wouldn't this be the time to finally come clean with whatever crap they have cooked up?
If they have all this knowledge of someone else killing Caylee...why not tell now? Their "mystery killer, kidnaper..whatever.." can no longer harm Caylee. They have more than enough LE attention that I doubt anyone could harm them.
I can not even comprehend how they can keep lying and lying without realizing how freaking stupid they look....how could anyone with an ounce of sense not know that their lies are beyond transparent?
Are they still sitting around thinking up a way out of this?
Ughh... there i feel better now.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #977 on: January 13, 2009, 07:21:20 PM »

Cindy has no control over herself at all, she knew Lois would run to the media with this email. Who sends emails to people saying you can't come to a funeral?

People who plan on charging admission to the funeral!
Oh... GOOD ONE !!!   

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: January 13, 2009, 07:22:04 PM »

Kathi Belich got on my list when she interviewed those creepy Milstead people. I truly wanted her to sock the wife in the face! thumleft

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: January 13, 2009, 07:23:03 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The remains of Caylee Anthony may be cremated.

The attorney for the Anthony family feels that might be the best option.

The toddler was missing from June of last year until her remains were found in wooded area near the Anthony home in December. The Orange County medical examiner released the remains to the defense team recently and the Anthony family expects them to be turned over to them sometime this week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: Caylee may be cremated
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then the family can move forward with funeral arrangements. One of the options that is being explored is to have the remains cremated.

“A concern of mine would be the sick individuals out there that might think it would be nice to dig up this child’s grave and profit somehow from it,” said the Anthony family attorney Brad Conway. “So were she’s buried, and whether she’s cremated or not are still things the Anthony family will decide, but we’re going to make sure this child is laid to rest permanently.”

Once the remains are turned over to the family they are expecting to hold both a private and public memorial.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8238040&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

Oh that is disgraceful ...to have her cremated I feel ... I have nothing against people choice's after life ..but I am sorry that is wrong. So now what the Ant's are going to put Caylee on their fireplace mantel ...

Jmo - I think she deserves more than being cremated and put in a Urn as their Trophy - because that's what she has been all along. Forgive me If I insulted anyone with my comments about cremation.

If anything if she were to be placed in a grave and had a proper tombstone - she would have people from here to endless time visiting her and offering her their love and Peace.

I don't know what to think about that ... I am tired sorry Monkeys

I don't think the Ants owe the general public access to Caylee's gravesite. If their religion says it's okay to have a cremation then that's their right. 

People can and do offer their love and peace without having to have a gravesite.

Right, I agree, Fuzzball, people do not need to see the actual gravesite if that is what the family wishes.  I do however believe that a memorial of some sort needs to made because there is just too many people attached to this case and are honestly grieving for that baby.  A memorial for the public would definitely be something I would be interested in seeing someday.  A place that memorializes Caylee where people can bring flowers and pay their respects...IMO. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.