May 01, 2024, 09:54:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363976 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1560 on: January 14, 2009, 10:27:27 AM »

thanks boo, noone ever makes me feel invisible here, its my own self paranoia that I have.  lets say a shy monkey coming out her shell, and the best thing about this group, is I have made friends in here, and getting over my shyness.  I have a lot of insights to add, I know i miss heaps on the case, you all talk so much, and adding updates, and I miss a lot.  I just hope some things I can add too.  I have some knowledge on decomp, only last year I left my job as a mortuary worker.  I wanted to get into embalming, but I suffer from chemical sensitivities.  All my job entailed, was pick up the deceased from their point of death, and take them to the funeral home (morgue)  some times, my job entailed picking up body pieces from car accidents, sometimes, that involved searching in tree tops for body pieces, they flew that high from impact.  Pick up a head in a paddock, all part of my job.  And, as much as every body thinks, a mortuary worker is the one left to deal with the body , and pieces, unless its a crime scene, but then, we still sat around for hours waiting for the Ds to give us the all clear to take the body to the coroner.  Usually tho, accidental deaths, car wrecks, kids drowning, the elderly, was my job.  I just picked up the body, and take it to the funeral home.  In USA you call the morgue.  I am not doing this work any more.  However, I havent been too well, but my ambition is to get right back into it, and even more so, is become a profiler.  Thats my dream.  I tell you, I can sit face to face with anyone, and read them like a book

Lucinda - that sounds like a job that you would be well suited for, profiler.   

thanks klass, thanks everyone.  I love you all, and you all have made me feel so welcome.  Just fighting with my hubby over work, he cant stand me doing mortuary work, he would rather see me busting my guts cleaning motels, he does not understand my passion. Let alone encourage me.  Goodnight, sorry for my outburst. 

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1561 on: January 14, 2009, 10:28:02 AM »

<<snipped>>

It does sound like...  she can shout like this and make people *think* she's crazy, but it's all a very crafted ploy by her and her lawyers to use to her benefit in court.

When I was younger, and had to walk from my friend's house to my own house (at night, just down the very dark street), I would start talking to myself .. I'd say crazy things. I was hoping that any freaks lurking around would want to keep clear of me because I was nuts.      
We must have been walking down the same dark street!!! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: January 14, 2009, 10:28:16 AM »

Okay, let me see if I got this straight...

Psychic says it came to her in a dream early on the 15th
Psychic calls D Casey at 3:00 am on the 15th to tell him where to look
D Casey says he is on the phone with the psychic at 9:15 am on the 15th. (his latest story, anyways)

with me so far????

How come D Casey calls Hoover on the 14th, telling him to come to his office on the morning of the 15th so that they can go get Caylee, who is dead?

His next story will be that he had a vision that a psychic would call him in the middle of the night telling him where to look, and that he had better call Hoover now so that he will be ready to go with him.

Out of the thousands and thousands and thousands of psychic tips we had a fun time reading at their release during the doc dump, WHY THIS PSYCHIC?  Why believe this one individual D. Casey?  If you did not take the others seriously and investigate them to the fullest, WHY this one?
If she is a true psychic and this is in fact proven real, well then may the heavens open up and gum balls fall!

And this is what baffles me the most...

Why do these people keep inserting themselves into this story?  If it can be easily proven by LE with FACTS that she was never on the phone with D Casey, then why even go there?  IMO, the 15 minutes of fame would not be worth it.

Plus why did Hoover approach Tim Miller on the 8th...about a TIP???

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1563 on: January 14, 2009, 10:28:56 AM »

Russ - thanks, I created that map 

You did good work because it is much better with Zillow and parcels than the google map.  Can you expand that to include the other Gonzalez home too then?  You are the best at these maps.  Did you do the video version of pings too?

Yes, I can do the Zillow on the abandoned home..give me a few.  Yes, I did the video version of the pings from KCJackies maps, there is an option to download the 3d map.  I did that and then uploaded to youtube.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1564 on: January 14, 2009, 10:29:06 AM »

And this is what baffles me the most...

Why do these people keep inserting themselves into this story?  If it can be easily proven by LE with FACTS that she was never on the phone with D Casey, then why even go there?  IMO, the 15 minutes of fame would not be worth it.
This is where I think that the LE has fallen short in all of this, not prosecuting or seeking justice against those who are providing false information.  These assclowns are under the impression that they can just throw things out there, get their names in the press, get their website posted a few places for some hits, and then be done with it...why not George, Cindy, Lee, Kidfinders, Hoover, D.Casey, and all the other MANY MORE have come and gone doing this...why stop now!

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: January 14, 2009, 10:29:14 AM »

She’s unnerving nearly all in shouting distance of her cell or in the exercise yard when she hollers about needing to get pregnant right now for her missing daughter’s sake.

can she have a cell phone in jail?

Regrets, I've had a few......
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1566 on: January 14, 2009, 10:29:35 AM »

When JB said there would be names we had never heard, etc he was right. Look at all the new players that have come up in the last month. [/color]
I was trying to remember who said that the other day.

Just to add a thought to your "what if".  What if, the Caylee memorial/burial is a smokescreen by the defense to keep the public's attention focused again from.....  I just haven't been able to fill in the blank.
...from what they are trying to coverup? You know this thing with Hoover and the video has been brewing since Padilla called FBI so that is about mid-December which I think LP said 16 or 17th. The remains were id'd publicly 12/19. It was announced the remains were released to the funeral home Dec 23 after Casey signed the papers.

I don't believe for a minute the family did not know she was dead but they were just hoping she wouldn't be found so Casey's lies and all their lies wouldn't be uncovered. They are just playing this out I think with the memorial and burial planning.
The remains were signed over to JB so he is in control at this point but it still shouldn't stop a memorial.

Wow...that coffee is kicking in. After all that I agree with what you said on the smokescreen.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1567 on: January 14, 2009, 10:29:55 AM »

<<snipped>>

It does sound like...  she can shout like this and make people *think* she's crazy, but it's all a very crafted ploy by her and her lawyers to use to her benefit in court.

When I was younger, and had to walk from my friend's house to my own house (at night, just down the very dark street), I would start talking to myself .. I'd say crazy things. I was hoping that any freaks lurking around would want to keep clear of me because I was nuts.      
I screwed it up but hopefully with practice i will someday be able to do it correctly. You can teach an old monkey new tricks! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1568 on: January 14, 2009, 10:30:21 AM »

Here is an interesting article on Cindy and Lois, another side show of freaks. Very interesting read complete with screenshots of emails between the two of them.. of course Murt is involved
http://beaconhell.com/blog/

thanks for the link....cin-cin and lois are 2 of a kind...they deserve each other....what I can't undersand is why Dakota has not been taken away from this woman....time and time she has exploited her granddaughter and used her ............SICK. And Murt...ohmygawd....SCARY
What I would like to know is Lois and Joy do they not have some kind of life, Joy sucking up to Cindy, and Lois fighting with Cindy, and both of them have kids to take care of.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1569 on: January 14, 2009, 10:30:40 AM »

I wonder what led Kronk to believe that this bag was suspicious. What was so different about it. Was there something poking out of the bag? Was it the only trash bag laying around? Just what led him to believe that this was "the" bag?

Exactly what I've been thinking all this time!! What led him to this exact spot and what made him look in that particular bag? I read somewhere a while back that the bag was wedged into some brush and not easy to find at first glance. I am just very curious how he happened to stumble upon it.
BTW... love your nick, I have 12-year old cat by that name, without the 53 of course. Reason I named her that is because when my husband brought her home she was inside his shirt and wasn't much bigger than a KitKat bar!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1570 on: January 14, 2009, 10:31:58 AM »

I'm about 20 pages behind but wanted to jump in here and say GOOD MORNING - and grab a cup of QM's coffee.
Never had that brand of coffee - what is it?   Is that a coffee shop brand like starbucks - or is it like 7/ll coffee?

Also, Welcome Luvmyboys!     

I'll catch up with you guys in about an hour  -  back to reading.     

http://www.timhortons.com/en/index.html

Yum! I enjoy their flavored coffee- the English Toffee. MMMM

Thanks for the link.   English Toffee - that does sound really good!
Their sandwiches and soups look good, too.

Never heard of Tim Hortons - but we could use one of those in my neighborhood!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1571 on: January 14, 2009, 10:32:05 AM »

thanks klass, thanks everyone.  I love you all, and you all have made me feel so welcome.  Just fighting with my hubby over work, he cant stand me doing mortuary work, he would rather see me busting my guts cleaning motels, he does not understand my passion. Let alone encourage me.  Goodnight, sorry for my outburst. 

My mother is a funeral director, my sister has also worked at a funeral home, and my sister's husband not only works at the funeral home, but he also picks up bodies.. and on the side, he and my sister have their own business doing "bio clean" stuff, including crime scene clean-ups.  They get the dirtiest looks from people when they talk about this kind of work (especially about the business). People actually have called them morbid and think they get off on doing this kind of work.   

It takes a special kind of person to be in this line of work.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: January 14, 2009, 10:32:23 AM »

So much crap has come out over the past few weeks in regards to this case that it is all quite overwhelming and difficult to keep up with.  What a smorgusboard of chaos, you know that Baez has got to be loving the confussion.  Fingers are being pointed every which way BUT THE RIGHT WAY.  Hell has obviously frozen over because the Anthony's are no longer in the spotlight even after countless accusations and a huge cloud of doubt sits upon them. 
I have just one question...where is Caylee in all of this?  Has everyone involved in this case thus far, I say "thus far", forgotten that we are talking about a little 2 year old child who's very life was cut short by her own mother?  How dare they try and profit off of the circus and the videos and the interviews....they ALL are JUST AS BAD as the Anthonys!

I said a long time ago that as soon as the A's realized caylee was dead and casey was the reason that Caylee became their throw away child...all their focus was then transferred to casey...everything they have done has been geared towards helping casey.....all the live sightings...that wasn't for Caylee...it was for  casey....for her defense...these people are the lowest of the low....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1573 on: January 14, 2009, 10:34:38 AM »

She’s unnerving nearly all in shouting distance of her cell or in the exercise yard when she hollers about needing to get pregnant right now for her missing daughter’s sake.

can she have a cell phone in jail?

I don't know. I wouldn't think so but who knows. People in jail figure out way's to get all kinds of things. It is possible that JB let her use his phone during one of their meetings since their conversations are private.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1574 on: January 14, 2009, 10:34:45 AM »

<<snipped>>

I screwed it up but hopefully with practice i will someday be able to do it correctly. You can teach an old monkey new tricks! 

It's all good. I did it 3 times the other day..  I just had to shake my head and laugh.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: January 14, 2009, 10:35:09 AM »

good night monkeys, sorry I poured my heart out and it got ignored, can klass or red delete it please.  I will refrain from doing it again.

Lucinda.....please don't think your post was ignored.....many of us are just pages back.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1576 on: January 14, 2009, 10:35:14 AM »

Hi Dearheart!!I hope you and the twins are doing so well...Smile That is a good idea Dolce! A pick me up reminder for sure.Ya know what?If Le had said something vague like *good*,*enough*,or *plenty*,I'd be more concerned then I am.As soon as I read the word *overwhelming*,I was immediatly at rest about all that is coming down the pike for Casey.We can listen and hear all sorts of things on a daily basis that causes us angst but when the end comes,I just know it is us that will be overwhelmed at the evidence they have against her.We all must remember that we are not insiders and privy to all the information.Casey will be convicted and I am 100 percent sure of it.Like I said,keep the faith and know that when doubt rises up against you,the devil is a LIAR..Hugs to you and the babies...Smile

Love my Taterkinz!! 

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1577 on: January 14, 2009, 10:35:44 AM »

Russ - thanks, I created that map 

You did good work because it is much better with Zillow and parcels than the google map.  Can you expand that to include the other Gonzalez home too then?  You are the best at these maps.  Did you do the video version of pings too?

Yes, I can do the Zillow on the abandoned home..give me a few.  Yes, I did the video version of the pings from KCJackies maps, there is an option to download the 3d map.  I did that and then uploaded to youtube.

I thought you did and they are the best product on the internet for this case.  I bounce all over sites because I am addicted to this case and it seems the best work and the best insight is on this website.  Many others have too many restrictions and too many negative nillys that just like to play devil's advocate all day.  Frankly someone pm'd me at another site with that url and they said it was excellent.  I hadn't seen it here, but sometimes I miss pages.

My wife thinks I am nuts.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1578 on: January 14, 2009, 10:36:32 AM »

My Dad was cremated, his wishes. There was a large service after the cremation. He was placed in a large very nice Limoges urn. The urn is buried in a cemetary with a headstone. They constructed a box in the earth for the urn.  My Mum is there too,also cremated. That was what they wanted.
My Dad was a baptised Catholic and this was unheard of, but it was their wishes.
The ANTS do have to think about the ghouls out there. Whatever they do, there will be people who will disrespect Caylee's remains. Just like she is being disrespected right now. She's in a box while some legal wrangling over money, immunity and Casey's defense happens. Pictures of her remains are going to go to the highest bidder. Her funeral service rights will go to the highest bidder. Quite unbelievable. And the ANTS wish to have some privacy and respect from the media and the public because they are grieving.  They are NEGOTIATING how much, not grieving. 

Hi there, dragging myself back into the cage when I'm way behind.  What do you mean about unheard of?  I'm not a Catholic but am not far off.

Baptized Catholics, IIRC, are NOT to believe in (or frown upon) cremation.  That is what I think she means. JMO. 
Shannon, that used to be the case, now Catholics are not so opposed to cremation due to overcrowded cemeteries and costs of burial. Things have changed in the last few years. There is a parish where I live that has a columbarium (sp) where ashes are placed in a wall, instead of being buried at a cemetary. I believe it is the only one around here, but not sure about the Catholic cemetaries though.

TY, I thought that was the case.
Oh your welcome Shannon. I didn't think anyone was reading my post about this.

Sorry about the quote stack.  I appreciated your reply, JSM, but I'm still sick and so far behind.  I went to a Catholic funeral once where the guy had been cremated, and it didn't seem to be an issue.  That's how my confusion arose.
You are welcome Blurry. I hope you feel better soon.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1579 on: January 14, 2009, 10:36:36 AM »

Here is an interesting article on Cindy and Lois, another side show of freaks. Very interesting read complete with screenshots of emails between the two of them.. of course Murt is involved
http://beaconhell.com/blog/

thanks for the link....cin-cin and lois are 2 of a kind...they deserve each other....what I can't undersand is why Dakota has not been taken away from this woman....time and time she has exploited her granddaughter and used her ............SICK. And Murt...ohmygawd....SCARY
What I would like to know is Lois and Joy do they not have some kind of life, Joy sucking up to Cindy, and Lois fighting with Cindy, and both of them have kids to take care of.
Rose, it seems to fill some sort of a strange void in their simple lives. I personally think these women should focus on some sort of public service or volunteer work and make a real difference instead of inserting themselves where they dont belong.. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.