May 01, 2024, 08:17:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363924 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1780 on: January 14, 2009, 01:12:44 PM »

I think you're right.  Amazing.    Gotta love the judge for making her appear!    He should make her appear for EVERY court date - for now on!!!

And maybe somebody should slip some carpet tacks on her chair before she sits down.   

That's a good idea!     
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1781 on: January 14, 2009, 01:13:09 PM »

SPECIES: CYCLOP SLORE (rare)
GENUS:   MAMMAL/VAMPIRE
FEEDING HABITS: PREFERS LIQUIDS CONTAINING ALCOHOL. WILL CONSUME TO OVERFLOW.
BEHAVIOR: MAJOR THREAT TO HUMANS. HAS BEEN KNOWN TO KILL THEIR YOUNG.
CURRENT STATUS: NOT YET ON THE ENDANGERED LIST, BUT WE'RE TRYING..........

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: January 14, 2009, 01:13:27 PM »

Well, so much for catching up.    It has become so dang confusing.  I agree with Dolce who mentioned that with the all the confusion going on, Baez has got to be laughin his ass off.  All he has to do is cause reasonable doubt.    

ITA- Defense Tactics= Reasonable Doubt.... The more players involved around the crime scene.. PI's hire by Baez and the Sin-Anthonys... Who else? Come Forward..
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1783 on: January 14, 2009, 01:15:22 PM »

SPECIES: CYCLOP SLORE (rare)
GENUS:   MAMMAL/VAMPIRE
FEEDING HABITS: PREFERS LIQUIDS CONTAINING ALCOHOL. WILL CONSUME TO OVERFLOW.
BEHAVIOR: MAJOR THREAT TO HUMANS. HAS BEEN KNOWN TO KILL THEIR YOUNG.
CURRENT STATUS: NOT YET ON THE ENDANGERED LIST, BUT WE'RE TRYING..........

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1784 on: January 14, 2009, 01:17:01 PM »

What keeps standing out in my mind that Casey was seen jogging down Chickasaw Trl in June- Brachenwood dr backs Chickasaw...

So maybe instead of Casey staying in the woods during that 2-week period of time (when her friends didn't know where she was), maybe she was staying in that abandoned house? But she probably couldn't get hot water there, so she snuck into her parent's house for a shower.. used Jesse's shower, etc...
That could very well be, I wonder if LE has been to this house?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1785 on: January 14, 2009, 01:17:11 PM »

I'm way behind so excuse me if this has already been addressed...

Klaas,

I think that the foot path worn between Suburban Dr. & Brackenwood Dr. might be a way that the kids who walk to the school "cut thru" to get to & from school.  We used to do that all the time when we were kids, cut thru peoples back yards to make the walk shorter.  Although I'm not sure IF kids even walk to school anymore?!?!?!?!

Lovin

This was what I said a little while ago:
I just looked, and if you follow brackenwood to the end (culdesac)it has a side walk leading right to the school. So I'm sure all the kids in that neighborhood would walk that way to school.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1786 on: January 14, 2009, 01:17:42 PM »

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPED LOOK FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: Well, the people that she used referred to -- you know, say she was with Zanny the nanny, that was Xanax or something to that effect.

But you`ve got to give me 45 seconds, Nancy. And then you can send me to time-out. The -- the pavers they`re talking about that the -- meter reader and the private detective were sent to, they were both tipped by the same source. And they`re 150 feet away from where the body was found.

That`s the whole confusion here. The cops should not be punished. He was taken 150 feet from where the body was found because the pavers they were keying in on are not the pavers where the body was found. Totally different.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/13/ng.01.html
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: January 14, 2009, 01:20:08 PM »

What keeps standing out in my mind that Casey was seen jogging down Chickasaw Trl in June- Brachenwood dr backs Chickasaw...

So maybe instead of Casey staying in the woods during that 2-week period of time (when her friends didn't know where she was), maybe she was staying in that abandoned house? But she probably couldn't get hot water there, so she snuck into her parent's house for a shower.. used Jesse's shower, etc...
That could very well be, I wonder if LE has been to this house?

The house of secrets...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: January 14, 2009, 01:21:31 PM »

OK, going to post the birdseye view from each direction, but you have to click the links because I don't know how to take snapshots. Besides if you click the links you can move around your self, etc. This took me a little while, so make sure you monkeys check it out and let me know. I'm sorry I don't know how to do the push pin thing, I tried but it didn't work. I apologize if anyone has trouble seeing the house. Alot of the angles of the house have a WHITE BOAT in the backyard, but it's not shown in all directions, or even at the same zoom level. I guess that's because not all angles were shot at the same time-same thing with cars in driveways etc, they change at different angles. Ok, monkeys check em out!!

Facing South, front of house:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrf7dx86v608&style=b&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3916558&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

Facing East, Suburban Dr. is to the right:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrf71k86v64h&style=b&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=27646293&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

Facing North, rear of house:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrf6sm86v62c&style=b&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=36360863&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

Facing West:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrf6wq86v67x&style=b&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3916565&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

** Just re-posting this again, again **

Hope this isn't annoying all you monkeys?? 

Yeah, what day was that?  I'll look it up.
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1789 on: January 14, 2009, 01:22:34 PM »

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPED LOOK FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: Well, the people that she used referred to -- you know, say she was with Zanny the nanny, that was Xanax or something to that effect.

But you`ve got to give me 45 seconds, Nancy. And then you can send me to time-out. The -- the pavers they`re talking about that the -- meter reader and the private detective were sent to, they were both tipped by the same source. And they`re 150 feet away from where the body was found.

That`s the whole confusion here. The cops should not be punished. He was taken 150 feet from where the body was found because the pavers they were keying in on are not the pavers where the body was found. Totally different.

So the location that Kronk showed the cop in August  was not the initial place that the body was found according to this?

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1790 on: January 14, 2009, 01:22:49 PM »

Roy Kronk=Bailsman=Bounty Hunter
Casey=Investigator
Hoover=Investigator

Hmmmmm...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1791 on: January 14, 2009, 01:23:44 PM »

Yeah, I remember that. She was seen jogging and someone texted her that he had seen her, and Casey denied she had been jogging in the area.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1792 on: January 14, 2009, 01:24:00 PM »

The head of the forensic science department at a Canadian university is the newest member to join Casey Anthony's defense team.

Forensic anthropologist Scott Fairgrieve, chair of Forensic Science at Laurentian University in Ontario, will be helping attorney Jose Baez's team as an expert consultant in the search, recovery and analysis of human skeletal remains.

"My role in the case is basically peer review," Fairgrieve told the Orlando Sentinel. "I will be reviewing reports on the evidence. So far everything I've done has been remotely."

The forensic anthropologist said the interest in the case against Casey Anthony has not reached the media frenzy in Canada as it has across the U.S.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-011409,0,7346015.story

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: January 14, 2009, 01:24:21 PM »

Well, so much for catching up.    It has become so dang confusing.  I agree with Dolce who mentioned that with the all the confusion going on, Baez has got to be laughin his ass off.  All he has to do is cause reasonable doubt.    

ITA- Defense Tactics= Reasonable Doubt.... The more players involved around the crime scene.. PI's hire by Baez and the Sin-Anthonys... Who else? Come Forward..

Canadian forensic anthropologist joins Casey Anthony's defense
Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:59 AM EST, January 14, 2009

Scott Fairgrieve

The head of the forensic science department at a Canadian university is the newest member to join Casey Anthony's defense team.

Forensic anthropologist Scott Fairgrieve, chair of Forensic Science at Laurentian University in Ontario, will be helping attorney Jose Baez's team as an expert consultant in the search, recovery and analysis of human skeletal remains.

"My role in the case is basically peer review," Fairgrieve told the Orlando Sentinel. "I will be reviewing reports on the evidence. So far everything I've done has been remotely."

The forensic anthropologist said the interest in the case against Casey Anthony has not reached the media frenzy in Canada as it has across the U.S.

TV Guy Hal Boedeker's commentary on the Casey Anthony case coverage
Florida's media circuses Photos "When I was first contacted by Mr. Baez, I had no idea about the case," Fairgrieve said. "But it is an interesting case. The allegations are disturbing and the discovery of the remains should be disturbing to all involved."

Fairgrieve, who is also a consultant for the northeastern regional forensic pathology unit in Sudbury, Ontario, had helped Baez in October regarding the use of cadaver dogs.

Crime scene technicians with the Orange County Sheriff's Office used cadaver dogs in July to search the backyard of the home Caylee Marie shared with her mother and grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

The dogs sniffed the yard of the Hopespring Drive home, but found nothing, reports show. A cadaver dog also alerted on the trunk of Casey Anthony's car, indicating the presence of human-decomposition odor, but family members maintain the smell came from old pizza.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1794 on: January 14, 2009, 01:25:13 PM »

Sheriff's office details complaints against deputy who handled Caylee tip

Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
12:31 PM EST, January 14, 2009
The Orange County Sheriff's Office today released some of the details of complaints filed against the deputy criticized for the way he handled an August tip about Caylee Marie Anthony's remains.

Reports show that Deputy Richard Cain responded to Calibre Bend Lane on March 25, 2007 regarding a threatening call made to resident Kevin Newton.

The complaint report shows that Newton had been robbed several days prior to the day he received the threatening phone call. Newton asked Cain for protection, but the deputy told him that could not be provided by the sheriff's office.

"I explained to him that we could not provide him the type of services that he is asking for," the sheriff's report shows. "The best thing he could do is contact the detective assigned to his robbery case."

No sheriff's policies were violated in the incident and the complaint was dropped, according to the report.

Another complainant told deputies that Cain failed to identify himself when he responded to Pamlico Street on January 17. Resident John Schuss told deputies that Cain and another deputy remained on his property 30 minutes after the call for service. Cain also refused to identify himself, Schuss said.

Sheriff's records show that Cain and the other deputy had not remained at the scene for the alleged period of time. Cain told deputies he had identify himself. The report shows that Cain's name is also displayed on his uniform.

Schuss did not return calls made by the deputy assigned to the allegations against Cain. Deputies determined the complaint was unjustified.

Thanks for that. Maybe it is just me, but that sure does not seem that the deputy did anything real bad.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1795 on: January 14, 2009, 01:25:32 PM »

Yeah, I remember that. She was seen jogging and someone texted her that he had seen her, and Casey denied she had been jogging in the area.

IIRC It was on July 15th.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1796 on: January 14, 2009, 01:26:21 PM »

So the location that Kronk showed the cop in August  was not the initial place that the body was found according to this?

That's what LP said on Nancy Grace last night, kitkat.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: January 14, 2009, 01:26:32 PM »

There has been 1 time  reported so far her on foot in the area.. How many other times was she in the area on foot?
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1798 on: January 14, 2009, 01:28:15 PM »

That's what LP said on Nancy Grace last night, kitkat.

Ok hmmm I don't know what to think about that.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: January 14, 2009, 01:28:39 PM »

There has been 1 time  reported so far her on foot in the area.. How many other times was she in the area on foot?

I just remember too the time she was in the area on foot when she ran out of gas and Tony picked  her up to break into the shed to get gas....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.