April 30, 2024, 07:07:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363763 times)
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1940 on: January 14, 2009, 03:33:52 PM »

Wesley? I can't answer you because I've been waiting for someone to ask! So, thanks and I'll be watching, too! 
Ok well we will sit and watch and wait together   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1941 on: January 14, 2009, 03:34:41 PM »

Was this already posted?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-011409,0,7346015.story

Canadian forensic anthropologist joins Casey Anthony's defense
Walter Pacheco

Sentinel Staff Writer

11:59 AM EST, January 14, 2009

The head of the forensic science department at a Canadian university is the newest member to join Casey Anthony's defense team.

Forensic anthropologist Scott Fairgrieve, chair of Forensic Science at Laurentian University in Ontario, will be helping attorney Jose Baez's team as an expert consultant in the search, recovery and analysis of human skeletal remains.

"My role in the case is basically peer review," Fairgrieve told the Orlando Sentinel. "I will be reviewing reports on the evidence. So far everything I've done has been remotely."

The forensic anthropologist said the interest in the case against Casey Anthony has not reached the media frenzy in Canada as it has across the U.S.

"When I was first contacted by Mr. Baez, I had no idea about the case," Fairgrieve said. "But it is an interesting case. The allegations are disturbing and the discovery of the remains should be disturbing to all involved."

Fairgrieve, who is also a consultant for the northeastern regional forensic pathology unit in Sudbury, Ontario, had helped Baez in October regarding the use of cadaver dogs.

Crime scene technicians with the Orange County Sheriff's Office used cadaver dogs in July to search the backyard of the home Caylee Marie shared with her mother and grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

The dogs sniffed the yard of the Hopespring Drive home, but found nothing, reports show. A cadaver dog also alerted on the trunk of Casey Anthony's car, indicating the presence of human-decomposition odor, but family members maintain the smell came from old pizza.

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1942 on: January 14, 2009, 03:34:48 PM »

Breaking News
One of our monkeys is still running loose in Florida.  Just reported on Headline news. They are having trouble catching him/her because of strong winds.  Strong winds????

Sea Searcher???  Strong winds, he needs a sail for his boat...   

you're awfully cute, when you're trying to start trouble 

awww, not trying to start trouble!!!  You just seemed to be the OBVIOUS suspect... 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1943 on: January 14, 2009, 03:34:56 PM »

HH...in all the monkey mess, did you get the link I posted..just in case

http://www.wftv.com/video/18477320/index.html

This actually is a new video of the same analys...the other is there also

I'd like to hear what your "friend" has to say about these when your able to tell us

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1944 on: January 14, 2009, 03:35:02 PM »

Did anyone notice that the OCSO took TONS of aerial views of the houses surrounding the site where Caylee's remains were found? I was just wondering if anyone could tell whether the 8718 Brackenwood house, where Dom Casey was scavenging about, was one of the houses they were focusing on. They zoomed in on a lot of homes that weren't the Anthonys' home. I have poured over all the OCSO images myself, but I can't tell if that 8718 Brackenwood was one of the homes. My head is hurting. I'm in information overload.

Here's the link:

http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/CrimeSceneGallery/tabid/558/Default.aspx

TY rmcalo, I did not see this before.  Going to take a look right now!

I'm not certain exactly what rmcalo means by "one of the houses." I don't see any individual houses they focused on. The very first photo has the "abandoned" house pictured; others of the Brackenridge St. have it cut off and only show 3 or 4  of the houses nearest the site where the remains were found. Looks to me like they photographed the entire neighborhood in relation to the remains and zeroed in closer on hunks of it, but no individual homes.

Sorry, I didn't mean they focused in on any single individual home at any one time, but in several shots they DID focus in on individual groups of homes -- and some pretty small groupings of homes at that -- and these small groups of homes did not always include the Anthonys' home.

Actually you're right rm. I do remember seeing shots of sections of neighborhoods, that looked nothing like the surrounding streets, they looked like much larger homes. I did wonder why they had shots of those homes. Would have to look on birdseye maps to see if I could find them. I imagine they are somewhere nearby.

Looks like homes on Florence Harbor Dr. See this map link:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrdpqy86vgyx&style=b&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3916581&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

I'm not 100% sure, but it looks like these houses.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1945 on: January 14, 2009, 03:35:34 PM »

Thanks!  Now I'm going to try to read backwards and catch up.

G2M, studies show that reading backwards causes eye strain.  You might want to face the screen!!

That was great!      I gave up.  I was too far behind. 

I don't blame ya, Grandma!  Sometimes reading back just gets me even more behind!  (And I don't just mean my butt grows!)
LOL  I do think my butt has grown since I got addicted to reading here.  I'm really trying to watch what I eat to try to lose weight since my kidney disease makes me too tired to exercise. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1946 on: January 14, 2009, 03:37:28 PM »

I have been reading along .... ahh

Digging too ... both My Monkeys and on the net

The Zenaida Almodovar name hmm -I found on Orange County site
this is the link - I am sure it will be screwed up

http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagleweb/viewAttachment.jsp?docName=9194696&id=DOCC9194696.A0&parent=DOCC9194696

the Docc is the Document and number of is 9194696

The document shows a Request for Domicile from Puerto Rico 
Her named address in P.R. I chased and its a Bus Station and her New Address as stated on this form is a Tax Atty Business - the form was filled out and given to Orange County Clerk in 1993. Nothing pans out to be of anything ....

No Mortgages, Deeds, Anything at all with that Name in Orange county - Nufhin

I did find very interesting though - and take it as again another piece of Puzzle
The house on Brackenwood
First owner was Davis, then sold to a Single Man by the Name of Loda R. Moore who is from Ohio. Within the doc's I found he married a woman named Lisa. Then I found doc's showing Lisa with power of Atty over Loda R. Moore's estate with the Brackenwood Address - and her selling the House to Noemi Gonzales - not Naomi but Noemi 11/90.
Then Noemi sold the house to Hernan L. Gonzales/Elsa I. Gonzales.  I found too that Ms Elsa has two middle initials within documents. She is also known as Elsa A. which I found her to be in documents too with Hernan L. Gonzales with the Same Address attached.

There are other doc's on Loda R Moore and they are found on the Orange County Site
http://or.occompt.com - All my info is from this site.

He is stated to be part of the US Military within his/wife/power of atty doc's - and I chased his name - He is everywhere on the Net .. He must have been someone ( or still is Highly ranked ) has many articles .. of his Military Career. That is not a Name anyone can say ... Hmmm common. Serious Loda R. Moore. 

Carry On ...........

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
osucowboy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1947 on: January 14, 2009, 03:37:28 PM »

Timer55 was Casey's Facebook account or password ( i think)  And when asked what that meant she said that was how long till Caylee's birthday and when she would be home.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1948 on: January 14, 2009, 03:37:31 PM »

HEY MONKEYS!! OVER HERE! Wesley and I would appreciate some kind monkey explaining the source of excitment over this T 55 stuff! Thank you; Thank you very much!
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1949 on: January 14, 2009, 03:38:02 PM »

Did anyone notice that the OCSO took TONS of aerial views of the houses surrounding the site where Caylee's remains were found? I was just wondering if anyone could tell whether the 8718 Brackenwood house, where Dom Casey was scavenging about, was one of the houses they were focusing on. They zoomed in on a lot of homes that weren't the Anthonys' home. I have poured over all the OCSO images myself, but I can't tell if that 8718 Brackenwood was one of the homes. My head is hurting. I'm in information overload.

Here's the link:

http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/CrimeSceneGallery/tabid/558/Default.aspx

TY rmcalo, I did not see this before.  Going to take a look right now!

I'm not certain exactly what rmcalo means by "one of the houses." I don't see any individual houses they focused on. The very first photo has the "abandoned" house pictured; others of the Brackenridge St. have it cut off and only show 3 or 4  of the houses nearest the site where the remains were found. Looks to me like they photographed the entire neighborhood in relation to the remains and zeroed in closer on hunks of it, but no individual homes.

Sorry, I didn't mean they focused in on any single individual home at any one time, but in several shots they DID focus in on individual groups of homes -- and some pretty small groupings of homes at that -- and these small groups of homes did not always include the Anthonys' home.

Actually you're right rm. I do remember seeing shots of sections of neighborhoods, that looked nothing like the surrounding streets, they looked like much larger homes. I did wonder why they had shots of those homes. Would have to look on birdseye maps to see if I could find them. I imagine they are somewhere nearby.

Thanks. Yeah, I am going to try to post a few examples of these sort of "close-up" shots of groups of homes. I remember when the OCSO first released the photos, I kept wondering why they were zeroing in on sections of the neighborhood that did not include the Anthony home.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1950 on: January 14, 2009, 03:38:31 PM »

Any thought on that Kronk was tipped off in order to profit in some way to get his belated alimony payments paid?  I don't trust the guy.

Do No Evil 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1951 on: January 14, 2009, 03:38:35 PM »

Breaking News
One of our monkeys is still running loose in Florida.  Just reported on Headline news. They are having trouble catching him/her because of strong winds.  Strong winds????

Sea Searcher???  Strong winds, he needs a sail for his boat...   

you're awfully cute, when you're trying to start trouble 

awww, not trying to start trouble!!!  You just seemed to be the OBVIOUS suspect... 

I never throw poop at anyone...I'm usually the one pooped on 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1952 on: January 14, 2009, 03:38:47 PM »

Timer55 was Casey's Facebook account or password ( i think)  And when asked what that meant she said that was how long till Caylee's birthday and when she would be home.

Aw..........THANK YOU osucowboy!!! We got it now, and you posted before my request came in too!
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1953 on: January 14, 2009, 03:40:00 PM »

WOW....this is really crazy! How in the world can all of this be coincidence???
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1954 on: January 14, 2009, 03:41:25 PM »

I AM ALL READY!! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1955 on: January 14, 2009, 03:41:27 PM »

Any thought on that Kronk was tipped off in order to profit in some way to get his belated alimony payments paid?  I don't trust the guy.
Me either.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1956 on: January 14, 2009, 03:42:16 PM »

VIDEO Sheriff's Office Responds To Kronk

Includes statement by Conway

Thanks for sharing that, Today.  I wish Conway would just Shut the He!! up already.  Maybe if Cindy got up off her a$$ to help search for her grand daughter she might've been found in August too....So there...take that!!!!! 

Back in August - Sin-dy only wanted to look for alive Caylee- Bashing everyone who wanted to  look for Caylee remains in woods, ponds, ect...
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1957 on: January 14, 2009, 03:42:35 PM »

With this wacky case, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1958 on: January 14, 2009, 03:43:07 PM »

WOW....this is really crazy! How in the world can all of this be coincidence???
This is all to weird to be coincidence.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1959 on: January 14, 2009, 03:43:20 PM »

I never throw poop at anyone...I'm usually the one pooped on 
SS step back from the computer...you have been around this case too long..you have contracted Cindyitus- symptoms include: denial and always having to be the victim. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.