April 30, 2024, 11:55:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313700 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2009, 04:48:48 PM »

a.n.n.i.e has a reason for the smile on her face Smile <3333333 RIP CAYLEE MARIE [ballin' (from annies myspace...

WHAT in gods green EARTH does THAT mean?
I wish I knew, I have no clue.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #101 on: January 14, 2009, 04:48:58 PM »

I have to respectfully disagree with those that have suscpisions about Mr.Kronk. I think conspiracy theories have run amuk. I do believe Mr. Kronk, mainly because I could see the same type of behaviour from myself. Curious, going back more than once, etc...If someone analysis absolutely every move and every word someone says, they certainly can find fault! I think we will find at the end of the trial that Mr.Kronk's three phone calls end up being much ado about nothing. A distraction and that's about it. He felt blown off by LE and gave it up for awhile. Reassigned to the area, he decided to check again. To our relief and his great misfortune, he found little Caylee's body! There is no gain to the defense to have found the body. What they are doing now is spinning the discovery the best they can, but I do not believe it was part of a strategy...I think we should cut the meter man a break unless we have something concrete to pin on him. Other than that, he is just another victim getting thrown under the bus. JMHO

I agree with you 100%.  Mr. Kronk seemed to me to be a reliable, honest man.  While all of this coded stuff might be fun to play with, I too think that Casey is dumb as a brick and under no circumstances could she dream up a complicated coded plan.  IMO she didn't.  I certainly hope that my name never comes up because I do not want to be a victim of an internet witch hunt.

Thanks.  I needed you to say that cuz you both said it better than I could! 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: January 14, 2009, 04:49:06 PM »

HEY MONKEYS!! OVER HERE! Wesley and I would appreciate some kind monkey explaining the source of excitment over this T 55 stuff! Thank you; Thank you very much!

I was going to post this in the new thread but I'll post here too.  Thinking that Casey's password or Timer55 could also be T-55.  The report below shows Roy Kronk is meter reader #T56.

But it also shows on the far right in the middle of the page SWAMP AREA T-56 then the next line BLU CAVALIER Maybe that isn't his number, but the part of town? IDK Just a thought. I am probably just grasping at something, sometimes JSM is a dumb monkey 

I tend to think it is FAR more likely that T55 means an area of town.  How in the world would Casey get his number????  I don't really understand how that could be.

T56 referes to Kronk, not a location.  On that same document you can see there is a code for the area reported as Beat:  20

the responding officer for GA June 24th, stolen gas can incident was none other than Cain!

the responding officer for GA June 24th, stolen gas can incident was none other than Cain!

Now, that should not shock me at all!

RIP Sweet Puppy
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #103 on: January 14, 2009, 04:49:11 PM »

speaking of Annie D - what I said and found and posted in the last Cage

That Fred Robinson and his Wife Barbara Neighbors of the Ant's owned a house up until last year that is walking distance from Annie's now residence. Lake Mary Jane

The Robinsons - mentioned by Lee in phone convo's to Casey in Jail - the Religious Neighbors ...

tis is never ending .....

Deenie,

In one of Lee's convos with Casey, he says, Fred Robinson and his wife HOLLY. Then they share an awkward moment. If Barbara is his wife, who is Holly? Or what is HOLLY? Anyone know?

good quetion... anyone got a clue?

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #104 on: January 14, 2009, 04:49:29 PM »

HEY MONKEYS!! OVER HERE! Wesley and I would appreciate some kind monkey explaining the source of excitment over this T 55 stuff! Thank you; Thank you very much!

I was going to post this in the new thread but I'll post here too.  Thinking that Casey's password or Timer55 could also be T-55.  The report below shows Roy Kronk is meter reader #T56.

But it also shows on the far right in the middle of the page SWAMP AREA T-56 then the next line BLU CAVALIER Maybe that isn't his number, but the part of town? IDK Just a thought. I am probably just grasping at something, sometimes JSM is a dumb monkey 

I tend to think it is FAR more likely that T55 means an area of town.  How in the world would Casey get his number????  I don't really understand how that could be.

T56 referes to Kronk, not a location.  On that same document you can see there is a code for the area reported as Beat:  20

Wouldn't surprise me, as that is in the same Beat.

Do No Evil 
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: January 14, 2009, 04:49:36 PM »

I posted this a few threads ago but didn't get a response.
Fred Robinson is from Ohio, is it possible he knew George from that long ago?
Is this how Lee knows Fred?

Apostle Fred Robinson, Jr., a native of Cleveland, Ohio, moved to Orlando, FL in 1982. Taken from this website:

http://messiahorlando.net/about.html

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: January 14, 2009, 04:50:05 PM »

a.n.n.i.e has a reason for the smile on her face Smile <3333333 RIP CAYLEE MARIE [ballin' (from annies myspace...

I took it that she is happy she is dead.

What a creep.   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: January 14, 2009, 04:50:31 PM »

OK, here is a list of things that has been  found to be NOT RIGHT with the Roy Kronk interview and how he came to find Caylee's body.............

1.  Kronk  himself says that he got off from work at 2:30pm,  why wait until 9:30--10:30 to call in something that you had seen or was suspicious  about 8 hours earlier......
    2. Again the second call, after he finds out nothing was done, was at 9:30--10:30pm.......why! 
    3. The police officer that shows up finally says ( according to Karon)  I dont see anything, UHH what is he a man or a mouse...why didn't he say something like look if I can see it I know you can....insist that this guy take a closer look, or call back to LE and make a complaint right then and there.
     4. Then he wants everybody to think that a rattlesnake scared off another Officer, well now didn't he just have a very handy picture of a snake he had killed before in the back of his truck. He couldnt have been too scared of snakes and so if this officer was, then he should have again called back to LE right then and there with a complaint!
     5.In this interview he says , and I quote (I use to be a boarding officer for the Coast guard and a Bail bonds man and Bounty hunter and I knew that this would be a good place with the swamp decay smell to hide a body)   well there you go he use to be those things........so he is saying he has experience......Casey wasn't any of those things so why would he think that she would come up with that idea? 
     6.Then he says, no body tipped me off, I figured this out all by myself.....Figured what out?  If he was so sure that this babies body was in this area, why wait another 4 months before going back to look, mad about how he was treated, why go back and look at all..........had to go relieve himself....Im not buying that, why even say he was going to relieve himself....its clear he went back again to look for the body and this time he decided that unless he said something like he had already seen the skull he wasnt gonna get what he wanted and that was officers going straight to the area of the remains...

This guy is cleary being told something from someone.  I still think that it is the defense that knew all alone where this baby was and this Kronk guy was being used in some way.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: January 14, 2009, 04:50:32 PM »

I have to respectfully disagree with those that have suscpisions about Mr.Kronk. I think conspiracy theories have run amuk. I do believe Mr. Kronk, mainly because I could see the same type of behaviour from myself. Curious, going back more than once, etc...If someone analysis absolutely every move and every word someone says, they certainly can find fault! I think we will find at the end of the trial that Mr.Kronk's three phone calls end up being much ado about nothing. A distraction and that's about it. He felt blown off by LE and gave it up for awhile. Reassigned to the area, he decided to check again. To our relief and his great misfortune, he found little Caylee's body! There is no gain to the defense to have found the body. What they are doing now is spinning the discovery the best they can, but I do not believe it was part of a strategy...I think we should cut the meter man a break unless we have something concrete to pin on him. Other than that, he is just another victim getting thrown under the bus. JMHO

I agree with you 100%.  Mr. Kronk seemed to me to be a reliable, honest man.  While all of this coded stuff might be fun to play with, I too think that Casey is dumb as a brick and under no circumstances could she dream up a complicated coded plan. IMO she didn't.  I certainly hope that my name never comes up because I do not want to be a victim of an internet witch hunt.

BabyBear, I agree with you! It is my opinion you can make T in T-56 stand for anything you want that begins with a T. Same for numeral games. You can always make a number "significant" playing around with it.

I don't think Casey was as smart as we all are giving her credit for.

JMO. And I know, not a popular one, but I am used to it.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #109 on: January 14, 2009, 04:50:58 PM »

speaking of Annie D - what I said and found and posted in the last Cage

That Fred Robinson and his Wife Barbara Neighbors of the Ant's owned a house up until last year that is walking distance from Annie's now residence. Lake Mary Jane

The Robinsons - mentioned by Lee in phone convo's to Casey in Jail - the Religious Neighbors ...

tis is never ending .....

Deenie,

In one of Lee's convos with Casey, he says, Fred Robinson and his wife HOLLY. Then they share an awkward moment. If Barbara is his wife, who is Holly? Or what is HOLLY? Anyone know?

Lucky~ this is Fred's Ministry site and he Mentions " Hopespring House" with his Wife Barbara ...and yet no physical address at all on his website as he says he is an Apostle.

Me no get it either

He does live and own the house 4906 Hopespring

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #110 on: January 14, 2009, 04:51:01 PM »

WONDERFUL, remarkable day!! I'm walking on Sunshine, OHHHHHH OOOHHHHH!! 

Day one of my dream job!! My dog went swimming in the warm water therapy pool! I'm not coughing as much, I found a tin of Vicks in my medicine cabinet last night so I slept well! All is good in the world, the birds are chirping, the dogs are wet (baths), the fireplace is roaring and I am one very happy puppy!!! 

There is no way I'm reading the past 30 pages from this morning. So I hope to catch on reading through these pages!

I love my monkey friends!!! HUGS TO ALL!!! TEA FOR EVERYONE!!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #111 on: January 14, 2009, 04:51:04 PM »

gotta walk six lbs of vicious...
let me know what they say on HLN...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #112 on: January 14, 2009, 04:51:40 PM »

The other night, I came across another myspace that said "RIP Caylee Marie him <3." What is it with the "<3"? That means "less than 3." Are these people just saying that Caylee was less than 3 when she died? And why did that other myspace person say "him" before the "<3"? I have to find that myspace. The person was actually a Casey lookalike.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #113 on: January 14, 2009, 04:52:07 PM »

I posted this a few threads ago but didn't get a response.
Fred Robinson is from Ohio, is it possible he knew George from that long ago?
Is this how Lee knows Fred?

Apostle Fred Robinson, Jr., a native of Cleveland, Ohio, moved to Orlando, FL in 1982. Taken from this website:

That could be, or are they neighbors?
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: January 14, 2009, 04:52:11 PM »

I agree with you 100%.  Mr. Kronk seemed to me to be a reliable, honest man.  While all of this coded stuff might be fun to play with, I too think that Casey is dumb as a brick and under no circumstances could she dream up a complicated coded plan.  IMO she didn't.  I certainly hope that my name never comes up because

I do not want to be a victim of an internet witch hunt.

To me honest, reliable men pay child support  

I am not buying into the Kronk relationship yet.  He seemed genuine to me.  He is far from a perfect person, but I think he likely did find something suspicious in August and LE did nothing about it because of the water.  Without him trying again, and doing his own investigation, Caylee might never have been found, or it might have been found by the Anthonys and removed.

I am more angry that LE did not investigate his find in August.  HAd they investigated that find, we might have a different case on our hands as the manner of death may have been determined.

I think also that we should remember that Kronk is involved with the Robinson's church and that Robinson was his super.  They were the ones that Cindy mentioned to Casey as being supportive.  I have no doubt that somewhere along the way he may not have gotten a "tip", but that it would have been very easy to plant a seed in his mind about looking in the area

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: January 14, 2009, 04:52:16 PM »

I doubt that. Annie might be "Xanny", but I don't think we have any reason to believe she wanted Caylee dead. I think that is all on Casey.  But who knows.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #116 on: January 14, 2009, 04:52:29 PM »

I took it as two separate statements, myself.

::shrugs::

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #117 on: January 14, 2009, 04:52:52 PM »

Okay I'm old but I remember checking Anne's myspace before and it said she was in a relationship and was happy.  I'm thinking that the (ballin) comment was maybe crying!  Just my opinion.  She used to have a picture of Caylee on her page.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: January 14, 2009, 04:53:27 PM »

The other night, I came across another myspace that said "RIP Caylee Marie him <3." What is it with the "<3"? That means "less than 3." Are these people just saying that Caylee was less than 3 when she died? And why did that other myspace person say "him" before the "<3"? I have to find that myspace. The person was actually a Casey lookalike.

OMG you guys are funny    <3 is a heart!!  (I've been using that since I started going online, 10+ yrs ago)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: January 14, 2009, 04:54:07 PM »

Deenie wrote:
Famous People's Graves have been secured for Years - due to People stealing their headstones and or doing worse and such ... the one thing if the Ant's had a Brain they would allow a Headstone to be placed in a local cemetery with Caylee's name on it ..so People could pay their respects in her Memory. She is and has been the Child of a Million Prayers ..People will want to pay homage to her ...now and forever. Jmo  * Hugs
[/quote]

All I know Deenie is that if it were me,I too would have her cremated..I would not buy a headstone and burial plot at my expense to satisfy the public. Making a donation to a missing childrens organization in Caylee's name would suffice..jmo  *hugs back*

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.