April 30, 2024, 08:28:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313661 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: January 15, 2009, 08:32:43 AM »

Watched NG last night.  I thought for sure they would connect this about when in August meter readed made his phone calls and then was it a day later THAT THE VISIT THAT LEE WAS TO MAKE AT THE JAIL WAS CANCELLED.

http://www.slideshare.net/joanieknibbe/behaviornotes-presentation-881336

This link takes you to the report from jail that Casey refused visit from Lee and her parents days before Kronk reported first 911 info.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1021 on: January 15, 2009, 08:35:46 AM »

Mornin' Sparky.. 

I did see your "under the weather" post in the other thread.. I'm sorry I didn't respond as I was having a fairly good bout of depression myself yesterday and wasn't posting much...

There seems to be a lot of bugs floating around the cage lately..

I hope your feeling better today 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: January 15, 2009, 08:37:04 AM »

ok, getting back to topic... What do all the monkeys think about Kronk alledgedly saying he NOW believes he saw the skull back in Aug! (sorry I skipped some pages, so maybe you monkeys are done with the topic) If he really is saying that now, then I am going to be very suspicious of him now, and everything about him finding her. If he's going to say that now, then it really makes me wonder if there is a connection to the defense. I mean, why would he say that now? He didn't say it on GMA, he didn't say it a month ago, and what's with him calling many hours later that first time & never mentioning it to the other MR's?? This whole MR story keeps getting worser & stranger, which makes me soo suspicious of the whole thing. I thought after GMA he was being honest, but now, I just don't know what to believe about the whole story anymore.

A little girl is murdered, from all we know, by her mother, and the only people being talked about in the media is the meter reader(s), pi's, and a psychic? Pretty odd I think, I'm sure the defense doesn't mind, and probably helped to make it this way!

I think the more Kronk says, the less I trust him... I don't trust DC at all and this psychic is yet another phoney trying to get some notoriety from the case..

JMO...FWIW

SeaSearcher said:
JMO...FWIW

I'd say it's worth about 9,595,425

RIP Sweet Puppy
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: January 15, 2009, 08:37:49 AM »

Watched NG last night.  I thought for sure they would connect this about when in August meter readed made his phone calls and then was it a day later THAT THE VISIT THAT LEE WAS TO MAKE AT THE JAIL WAS CANCELLED.

http://www.slideshare.net/joanieknibbe/behaviornotes-presentation-881336

This link takes you to the report from jail that Casey refused visit from Lee and her parents days before Kronk reported first 911 info.

Thank you, got it mixed up. hmmmmmm

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1024 on: January 15, 2009, 08:39:10 AM »

Morning lovely monkeys ... long time no see  Well, just dropping in to donate my 2 cents.

Let's strip away all the madness -- the psychics, the sketchy meter reader, the P.I., George and Cindy -- you know what that leaves? It leaves Casey (the murderer) and Caylee (the victim). Now I know this is the craziest case I have ever heard of, but I'm trying not to lose sight of what is most important.

Casey killed Caylee. She acted alone. She wrapped her baby up in trashbags and threw her out close to home. All of the other stuff is just noise.

Kronk -- what? Did he have to be a model citizen in order to find the body? What if any of us found the body? Is there anything in our backgrounds that could be brought out? Sure. Not one of us is perfect. And we all know things can be twisted to suit the media. Do I wish someone other than Kronk found the body and found it sooner? Sure. But it didn't happen that way. Do I think he saw the remains back in August? Not really. Do I think he had inside information? Not really. Do I think he kept nosing around? Sure. Could I be wrong? Sure.

Bottom line -- Casey killed Caylee and dumped the body. IMO Caylee has been right there close to home (or "hope") the entire time. 

I remember you, Caylee.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1025 on: January 15, 2009, 08:39:49 AM »

"As one of my first acts as President of the United States, and in light of the Casey Anthony situation in Orlando, Florida, I hearby reenact death by public flogging."

Paid for by the Republican party of Breavard County.

Do No Evil 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: January 15, 2009, 08:42:51 AM »

Morning lovely monkeys ... long time no see  Well, just dropping in to donate my 2 cents.

Let's strip away all the madness -- the psychics, the sketchy meter reader, the P.I., George and Cindy -- you know what that leaves? It leaves Casey (the murderer) and Caylee (the victim). Now I know this is the craziest case I have ever heard of, but I'm trying not to lose sight of what is most important.

Casey killed Caylee. She acted alone. She wrapped her baby up in trashbags and threw her out close to home. All of the other stuff is just noise.

Kronk -- what? Did he have to be a model citizen in order to find the body? What if any of us found the body? Is there anything in our backgrounds that could be brought out? Sure. Not one of us is perfect. And we all know things can be twisted to suit the media. Do I wish someone other than Kronk found the body and found it sooner? Sure. But it didn't happen that way. Do I think he saw the remains back in August? Not really. Do I think he had inside information? Not really. Do I think he kept nosing around? Sure. Could I be wrong? Sure.

Bottom line -- Casey killed Caylee and dumped the body. IMO Caylee has been right there close to home (or "hope") the entire time. 

Oh my goodness,my buddy has returned!!!!   I have sooooooooo missed you my friend.I put a shout out to you not long ago but no one knew where you were!!! I'm so glad you are back!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: January 15, 2009, 08:44:29 AM »

Hey Goodnmad...long time no see.GLad you're her.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: January 15, 2009, 08:45:51 AM »

I am starting to be suspicious of all of them..Kronk, DC, Lee..ALL of them..I think they all knew something...and it is disgusting that they would let her lay out there in the elements all that time.....I say throw all of their asses in jail..the whole lot of 'em.....

I agree nikkiB. I wonder did LA know she was in that patch of woods, but didn't know exactly where? Maybe he tried to get help finding her, without going to look himself for obvious reasons? It's probably too far fetched, but with this case, there isn't too many far fetched things anymore. I just wonder if he did want her found knowing she was out there somewhere, but couldn't do it himself. I'm also wondering if possibly there is a defense connection to her being found (maybe KC did want her found)and they tried to have her "accidentally found" by someone on the outside, an "ordinary citizen". If they could control who found her and how, they could inevitabley also potentially get KC off by having all the inconsistencies surrounding her being found??

I don't know just taking some wild guesses here because non of this whole meter reader/pi/psychic phone call makes any sense what so ever. I don't trust any of the stories from any of them. I just think there is ALOT more to those stories, and I hope & pray that LE gets to the bottom of all of it!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1029 on: January 15, 2009, 08:46:47 AM »

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1030 on: January 15, 2009, 08:49:39 AM »

Hi Tater  

Hi Trimm

I'm sooooooo happy to see all of you monkeys!!!!

I have been busy with work but lurking a bit.

MMMMM fried taters .....  There I go again.

Now where is my little Monken

And Casey is still 

I remember you, Caylee.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1031 on: January 15, 2009, 08:51:40 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  Goodnmad, thank you for your thoughts.  I totally agree.  I just keep going back to the truth that is provable.  She did it.  She dumped her.  THen was lucky no one found her until December.  That doesn't make her any less resposible.  Or more smart!  (like that english?)

I am so tired because I thought for SURE the kids would not have school today due to our 6 inches of snow and subzero deree wind chill.  Alas, not even a 2-hour delay!  I was really looking forward to a mandatory stay home day...   

Oh well.  I will see how bad it is after drop off here in a minute and decide if I want to head out to the gym.  (any excuse to skip is a good one!)

By the way, for those of you in snowy climates, I just put a recipe for snow ice cream that is way yummy in the recipe forum.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: January 15, 2009, 08:53:54 AM »

HEY GOODANMAD, MISSED YOU!!! 

Wasn't it said on NG last night that LA has been given immunity? That means he does know something, right?! What about George & Cindy though?

I'm ready for that doc. dump! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: January 15, 2009, 08:54:35 AM »

must get rid of the 666 in post count. sorry. 

Hmm. What can I say? I've missed so much. I didn't even get to talk much about the slore's little court appearance. Aww, wasn't her tender smile to Jose Butfuz enough to make you want to  puker puker

And while I have missed my monkeys, wanna know who I did not miss? This guy

Must ... bend ... sign ... must use ... THE FORCE.

I remember you, Caylee.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1034 on: January 15, 2009, 08:57:24 AM »

Wasn't it said on NG last night that LA has been given immunity? That means he does know something, right?! What about George & Cindy though?

I think what was said is that Florida law gives him use immunity if he is subpoenaed - which means if he is forced to testify he will not be prosecuted based on what he says. If LE can prove he did something wrong without his words he can/will be prosecuted based upon that evidence. So if LE has the proof to charge him already, his testimony will not effect that.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1035 on: January 15, 2009, 08:57:51 AM »

Hi little cutie! 

Hmm. In my mind, LA given immunity -- what he knows is worth more to LE than what he could be charged with.
GA and CA, hmm, either they don't know enough OR LE would rather charge one or both. Interesting ...

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1036 on: January 15, 2009, 08:58:52 AM »

GOODNMAD YOU ARE BACK!!! 

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: January 15, 2009, 08:58:55 AM »

Hi Tater  

Hi Trimm

I'm sooooooo happy to see all of you monkeys!!!!

I have been busy with work but lurking a bit.

MMMMM fried taters .....  There I go again.

Now where is my little Monken

And Casey is still 

Geesh it's good to see you!That is the bad thing about the internet.When one comes up missing,we are left to our imaginations as to where they went and I hate that!! Send smoke signals next time or beat the drums,will ya? Big Hugs GoodnMad...Today will be a good day because you are back!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1038 on: January 15, 2009, 08:58:58 AM »

Hi Goodnmad...glad you could stop in...I agree with you..I hope all of this chaos doesn't detract from the case at hand..

As far a Kronk goes...I don't really care about his past or back child support (it's about 1/10th of what my sister is owed from her ex who abandoned my niece at age 2)
What does concern me is the tainting of the crime scene and it's effect on the trial.. hopefully that isn't going to buy KC a ticket out...

Good to see you again  Have some coffee and stay a while if you can

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: January 15, 2009, 08:59:03 AM »

I think what was said is that Florida law gives him use immunity if he is subpoenaed - which means if he is forced to testify he will not be prosecuted based on what he says. If LE can prove he did something wrong without his words he can/will be prosecuted based upon that evidence. So if LE has the proof to charge him already, his testimony will not effect that.

Thanks, i think i get it! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.