April 30, 2024, 02:32:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313569 times)
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: January 15, 2009, 09:01:15 AM »

someone posted the Globe yesterday, and i was wondering when it came out.....seems they got their story straight from our cage

Regrets, I've had a few......
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1041 on: January 15, 2009, 09:02:43 AM »

Aww, Dolce right back at you

Glad to be back and feelin' the monkey love. (The totally appropriate monkey love.) 

And Sea, the coffee is good. Keep it brewing.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1042 on: January 15, 2009, 09:04:23 AM »

Geesh it's good to see you!That is the bad thing about the internet.When one comes up missing,we are left to our imaginations as to where they went and I hate that!! Send smoke signals next time or beat the drums,will ya? Big Hugs GoodnMad...Today will be a good day because you are back!!!!
Yes!  We almost started a Missing Persons thread for you!

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: January 15, 2009, 09:05:48 AM »

MORNING MONKEY PEEPS!
goodnmad your avi is so cute

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: January 15, 2009, 09:07:31 AM »

HEY GOODANMAD, MISSED YOU!!! 

Wasn't it said on NG last night that LA has been given immunity? That means he does know something, right?! What about George & Cindy though?

I'm ready for that doc. dump! 

Hi little cutie! 

Hmm. In my mind, LA given immunity -- what he knows is worth more to LE than what he could be charged with.
GA and CA, hmm, either they don't know enough OR LE would rather charge one or both. Interesting ...

Did you see the abandoned house/air mattress discussion yesterday? i wonder if any of those neighbors by that house were interviewed by LE & actually saw Casey near there anytime last year! i didn't know that Cindy had talked about that mattress either! I really, really want to see that JCP receipt!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1045 on: January 15, 2009, 09:07:33 AM »

MORNING MONKEY PEEPS!
Good morning JuJu!   

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1046 on: January 15, 2009, 09:07:35 AM »

I did not know that Casey was a Cylon on Battlestar Galactica.  I guess you learn something new everyday!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: January 15, 2009, 09:08:54 AM »

Geesh it's good to see you!That is the bad thing about the internet.When one comes up missing,we are left to our imaginations as to where they went and I hate that!! Send smoke signals next time or beat the drums,will ya? Big Hugs GoodnMad...Today will be a good day because you are back!!!!
Yes!  We almost started a Missing Persons thread for you!

hee hee hee -- the only way I will leave the cage for good is if I am in jail -- charged with beyotch slapping: Casey, Jose, Cindy, George, Lee, Dr. Lee, both Badens. Who else am I forgetting? Oh, yes, Joy Wray. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: January 15, 2009, 09:09:14 AM »

someone posted the Globe yesterday, and i was wondering when it came out.....seems they got their story straight from our cage

Probably, Good Morning, Juju!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1049 on: January 15, 2009, 09:09:29 AM »

Kc probably bought a blow up mattress cause it was lighter to strap on her back than a regular mattress.           

LMAO, I GOT YOUR JOKE!!!!      I agree, the "traveling prostitute!!"

When I was in college we called those women "mattress backs."

We called them FedEx girls - Absolutely, positively, guaranteed, overnight.

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1050 on: January 15, 2009, 09:10:12 AM »

Did you see the abandoned house/air mattress discussion yesterday? i wonder if any of those neighbors by that house were interviewed by LE & actually saw Casey near there anytime last year! i didn't know that Cindy had talked about that mattress either! I really, really want to see that JCP receipt!
Monken I am with you, I do not recall that Cindy ever talked about a mattress either.  I think if it was something that was said Leonard Padilla for sure would have picked up on it and stopped trying to push his ideas that she was in a motel.  Is there a link for where Cindy talks about the mattress?  Anyone?

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: January 15, 2009, 09:10:55 AM »

HEY GOODANMAD, MISSED YOU!!! 

Wasn't it said on NG last night that LA has been given immunity? That means he does know something, right?! What about George & Cindy though?

I'm ready for that doc. dump! 

Hi little cutie! 

Hmm. In my mind, LA given immunity -- what he knows is worth more to LE than what he could be charged with.
GA and CA, hmm, either they don't know enough OR LE would rather charge one or both. Interesting ...

No! I missed that. Air mattress?  Was Casey staying in the crack -- I mean ho house -- I mean abandoned house???

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1052 on: January 15, 2009, 09:11:32 AM »

ok, getting back to topic... What do all the monkeys think about Kronk alledgedly saying he NOW believes he saw the skull back in Aug! (sorry I skipped some pages, so maybe you monkeys are done with the topic) If he really is saying that now, then I am going to be very suspicious of him now, and everything about him finding her. If he's going to say that now, then it really makes me wonder if there is a connection to the defense. I mean, why would he say that now? He didn't say it on GMA, he didn't say it a month ago, and what's with him calling many hours later that first time & never mentioning it to the other MR's?? This whole MR story keeps getting worser & stranger, which makes me soo suspicious of the whole thing. I thought after GMA he was being honest, but now, I just don't know what to believe about the whole story anymore.

A little girl is murdered, from all we know, by her mother, and the only people being talked about in the media is the meter reader(s), pi's, and a psychic? Pretty odd I think, I'm sure the defense doesn't mind, and probably helped to make it this way!

He's had 4-5 months to mull it over in his mind... and now he thinks he saw a skull.  OR.. he took a picture of the object, but wasn't sure what he was seeing until now.  OR.. this is another way to keep him in the headlines.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1053 on: January 15, 2009, 09:12:45 AM »

MORNING MONKEY PEEPS!

Hi, JuJu, Thank you! He's my baby nephew. He just happened to look like a little monk that day.

I remember you, Caylee.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: January 15, 2009, 09:13:33 AM »

I did not know that Casey was a Cylon on Battlestar Galactica.  I guess you learn something new everyday!

wow, that describes her to a T.

there is a new country music song out and the chorus starts with:

"cheater cheater where'd you meet that no good white trash Ho"......i cna't help but think about KC everytime i hear it   

OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1055 on: January 15, 2009, 09:13:49 AM »

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but....if the deputy didn't do what Kronk was wanting him to do ie find what Kronk was referring to, WHY didn't Kronk get in there and retrieve or show the Deputiy what he had seen?
IMO nothing was stopping him from picking it up, taking pics or something, to take to LE

I have to agree -- I have been suspicious of Kronk and feel like he must have had some sort of inside information.  Maybe it's just my suspicious nature.  That area was crawling with media in August and just don't understand why he would not get someone's attention if he did see a skull in August.  I posted this last week but here is some media coverage on August 11 in the area -- http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/081108mobilebillboard/indexGallery.htm

Thanks for replying Pooky, I was starting to think I shouldn't have bothered posting.
Also thanks for the link. I agree none of it makes sense.
I know my first reaction would have been to go with the Deputy and show him what I was talking about...not stand back and be offended by his manner
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: January 15, 2009, 09:14:56 AM »

ok, getting back to topic... What do all the monkeys think about Kronk alledgedly saying he NOW believes he saw the skull back in Aug! (sorry I skipped some pages, so maybe you monkeys are done with the topic) If he really is saying that now, then I am going to be very suspicious of him now, and everything about him finding her. If he's going to say that now, then it really makes me wonder if there is a connection to the defense. I mean, why would he say that now? He didn't say it on GMA, he didn't say it a month ago, and what's with him calling many hours later that first time & never mentioning it to the other MR's?? This whole MR story keeps getting worser & stranger, which makes me soo suspicious of the whole thing. I thought after GMA he was being honest, but now, I just don't know what to believe about the whole story anymore.

A little girl is murdered, from all we know, by her mother, and the only people being talked about in the media is the meter reader(s), pi's, and a psychic? Pretty odd I think, I'm sure the defense doesn't mind, and probably helped to make it this way!

I've skipped a couple of pages also.  Good morning all!!!!

I totally agree with this and have said so before.  Every time the news focuses on KC or the A's there seems to be another "bombshell".  So much money and publicity involved with this case.  It makes me wonder who is driving this and why. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: January 15, 2009, 09:16:03 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  Goodnmad, thank you for your thoughts.  I totally agree.  I just keep going back to the truth that is provable.  She did it.  She dumped her.  THen was lucky no one found her until December.  That doesn't make her any less resposible.  Or more smart!  (like that english?)

I am so tired because I thought for SURE the kids would not have school today due to our 6 inches of snow and subzero deree wind chill.  Alas, not even a 2-hour delay!  I was really looking forward to a mandatory stay home day...   

Oh well.  I will see how bad it is after drop off here in a minute and decide if I want to head out to the gym.  (any excuse to skip is a good one!)

By the way, for those of you in snowy climates, I just put a recipe for snow ice cream that is way yummy in the recipe forum.

Get youreslf to that gym!!!!

And God willing, Casey will spend the rest of her life behind bars stuffing her smug face with PopTarts and BBQ chips. Maybe she'll even be let out to mingle with the other ladies. You know, the ones who did something wrong but didn't murder their children and love and miss them terribly. Yeah. I can dream.

I remember you, Caylee.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1058 on: January 15, 2009, 09:16:07 AM »

Has there been any sightings of the Anthonys?  I bet Cindy has Lee locked in a closet Can you imagine the tention in that house?
George wants to be gambling or messing around.
Cindy wants her "dreamy" guy back.
Lee just want to come out of the closet

There's no closet strong enough to hold Lee in, and it probably has a revolving door on it.

Do No Evil 
bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #1059 on: January 15, 2009, 09:17:19 AM »

scratch

Droppin' in to say good morning and hope that everyone is doing great!  I do have a question.... Last night some monkeys were talking about some keys that Lee had and apparently destroyed...What is that all about???  I haven't heard anything about this...can anyone enlighten me?

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.