April 30, 2024, 07:51:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313652 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1060 on: January 15, 2009, 09:19:38 AM »

Alright I have my Nacho Cheese Doritos and I am headed back to catch up again...dont write too much I am slow going these days!!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1061 on: January 15, 2009, 09:20:32 AM »

ok, getting back to topic... What do all the monkeys think about Kronk alledgedly saying he NOW believes he saw the skull back in Aug! (sorry I skipped some pages, so maybe you monkeys are done with the topic) If he really is saying that now, then I am going to be very suspicious of him now, and everything about him finding her. If he's going to say that now, then it really makes me wonder if there is a connection to the defense. I mean, why would he say that now? He didn't say it on GMA, he didn't say it a month ago, and what's with him calling many hours later that first time & never mentioning it to the other MR's?? This whole MR story keeps getting worser & stranger, which makes me soo suspicious of the whole thing. I thought after GMA he was being honest, but now, I just don't know what to believe about the whole story anymore.

A little girl is murdered, from all we know, by her mother, and the only people being talked about in the media is the meter reader(s), pi's, and a psychic? Pretty odd I think, I'm sure the defense doesn't mind, and probably helped to make it this way!

He's had 4-5 months to mull it over in his mind... and now he thinks he saw a skull.  OR.. he took a picture of the object, but wasn't sure what he was seeing until now.  OR.. this is another way to keep him in the headlines.

I don't know. He knew for darn sure he saw a skull Dec 11. I just don't think he saw a skull in August. I'm not even convinced he saw the actual bag containing the remains in August. What color bag did he report in August? Maybe the bag was more intact in August. Not as scattered? IDK

I am really disappointed that LE didn't find her in August. The first time I've been disappointed with LE in this case. 

I remember you, Caylee.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: January 15, 2009, 09:24:47 AM »

ok, getting back to topic... What do all the monkeys think about Kronk alledgedly saying he NOW believes he saw the skull back in Aug! (sorry I skipped some pages, so maybe you monkeys are done with the topic) If he really is saying that now, then I am going to be very suspicious of him now, and everything about him finding her. If he's going to say that now, then it really makes me wonder if there is a connection to the defense. I mean, why would he say that now? He didn't say it on GMA, he didn't say it a month ago, and what's with him calling many hours later that first time & never mentioning it to the other MR's?? This whole MR story keeps getting worser & stranger, which makes me soo suspicious of the whole thing. I thought after GMA he was being honest, but now, I just don't know what to believe about the whole story anymore.

A little girl is murdered, from all we know, by her mother, and the only people being talked about in the media is the meter reader(s), pi's, and a psychic? Pretty odd I think, I'm sure the defense doesn't mind, and probably helped to make it this way!

He's had 4-5 months to mull it over in his mind... and now he thinks he saw a skull.  OR.. he took a picture of the object, but wasn't sure what he was seeing until now.  OR.. this is another way to keep him in the headlines.

I don't know. He knew for darn sure he saw a skull Dec 11. I just don't think he saw a skull in August. I'm not even convinced he saw the actual bag containing the remains in August. What color bag did he report in August? Maybe the bag was more intact in August. Not as scattered? IDK

I am really disappointed that LE didn't find her in August. The first time I've been disappointed with LE in this case. 

I agree goodnmad. One thing that always bothered me was LE insistance she was unfindable. That never made sense to me, I never remember hearing that in a missing person case, especially after only a few months! Why did they not seem to really try to find her?? I never understood that, still don't. Maybe if they really looked they would have found her back then. Not saying I blame LE, but I'm disappointed they didn't try harder than the did. Maybe there is something we don't know about it yet, but I would love to find out why?

RIP Sweet Puppy
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1063 on: January 15, 2009, 09:25:45 AM »

On NG last night it was said-

Lee Anthony is looking for immunity for possible Obstruction of justice and Aiding and Abetting.

LE may have information that maybe "misconstrued".

If it is not illegal to know where a body is and to not report it then What did you do Lee?  Did you knowingly set someone up to take the fall?  Plant evidence?  Obviously, LE knows about all this....  when do we the public get to know?

I love how everybody scrambles everytime there is a new "bombshell".  Everybody but LE.  They don't feel the need to come out with a press release every 2 minutes through their spokesperson.   Why?  Because they are doing their job finding justice for Caylee, while everybody else is playing coverup, run around, and denial games.  I am not worried about the trial.  I heard somewhere that the prosecution will not be concerned with all these side stories.  THey will go in, tell a story in a straight line, focusing on the evidence.  Can the defense play mind games to confuse?  Yes, but their story will not make sense.  It hasn't made sense yet, so why start now? 

The folks who know the truth aren't talking…. The ones who don't have a clue, you can't shut them up! --Tom Waits

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: January 15, 2009, 09:26:31 AM »

Did you see the abandoned house/air mattress discussion yesterday? i wonder if any of those neighbors by that house were interviewed by LE & actually saw Casey near there anytime last year! i didn't know that Cindy had talked about that mattress either! I really, really want to see that JCP receipt!
Monken I am with you, I do not recall that Cindy ever talked about a mattress either.  I think if it was something that was said Leonard Padilla for sure would have picked up on it and stopped trying to push his ideas that she was in a motel.  Is there a link for where Cindy talks about the mattress?  Anyone?

Dolce, someone posted it here yesterday. i think it was an interview that Cindy had done with a local station. Does anyone know who posted it!?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1065 on: January 15, 2009, 09:27:10 AM »

I have to respectfully disagree with those that have suscpisions about Mr.Kronk. I think conspiracy theories have run amuk. I do believe Mr. Kronk, mainly because I could see the same type of behaviour from myself. Curious, going back more than once, etc...If someone analysis absolutely every move and every word someone says, they certainly can find fault! I think we will find at the end of the trial that Mr.Kronk's three phone calls end up being much ado about nothing. A distraction and that's about it. He felt blown off by LE and gave it up for awhile. Reassigned to the area, he decided to check again. To our relief and his great misfortune, he found little Caylee's body! There is no gain to the defense to have found the body. What they are doing now is spinning the discovery the best they can, but I do not believe it was part of a strategy...I think we should cut the meter man a break unless we have something concrete to pin on him. Other than that, he is just another victim getting thrown under the bus. JMHO

I agree with you 100%.  Mr. Kronk seemed to me to be a reliable, honest man.  While all of this coded stuff might be fun to play with, I too think that Casey is dumb as a brick and under no circumstances could she dream up a complicated coded plan. IMO she didn't.  I certainly hope that my name never comes up because I do not want to be a victim of an internet witch hunt.

BabyBear, I agree with you! It is my opinion you can make T in T-56 stand for anything you want that begins with a T. Same for numeral games. You can always make a number "significant" playing around with it.

I don't think Casey was as smart as we all are giving her credit for.

JMO. And I know, not a popular one, but I am used to it.

I agree with your opinion.  T in T-56, T-55 can mean anything....even a golf score if i remember correctly????  Casey is smart in manipulating but not smart enough for all this "coded" stuff.  JMOO.  I understand she had 31 days to put this all together but I dont think she did much ... she is lazy.  I believe SOME thought, not A LOT of thought. 
Hi monkeys, I am always playing catchup with you guys lol!I agree that Casey is not that smart. I do think that Cindy hit it on the head with the Caylee's birthday thing, except that I believe it was simply Casey's deadline to get or come up with a damn good explanation. She knew she could mess her mum around a bit longer and would have if the car hadn't been found but there was no way Cindy was going to let a birthday go by without seeing Caylee and Casey new it.

Does anyone think it is remotely possible that this psychic Luca is related to Lee's attorney? I know the name Luca is not uncommon but is it possible I wonder.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #1066 on: January 15, 2009, 09:28:03 AM »

HEY GOODANMAD, MISSED YOU!!! 

Wasn't it said on NG last night that LA has been given immunity? That means he does know something, right?! What about George & Cindy though?

I'm ready for that doc. dump! 

Hi little cutie! 

Hmm. In my mind, LA given immunity -- what he knows is worth more to LE than what he could be charged with.
GA and CA, hmm, either they don't know enough OR LE would rather charge one or both. Interesting ...

Did you see the abandoned house/air mattress discussion yesterday? i wonder if any of those neighbors by that house were interviewed by LE & actually saw Casey near there anytime last year! i didn't know that Cindy had talked about that mattress either! I really, really want to see that JCP receipt!

No! I missed that. Air mattress?  Was Casey staying in the crack -- I mean ho house -- I mean abandoned house???

This what i heard about the air mattress:

D`ONOFRIO (voice-over): When Casey got out of jail the first time, when the convoy of SUVs delivered her home and the garage door closed, the Anthonys told me that`s when they felt suddenly trapped, prisoners in their own home, when their mission was to continue their search for Caylee.

CINDY ANTHONY: Casey didn`t want to come in here at first. It was hard because this is where -- you know, this is where her and Caylee spent most of their time. We got an air mattress, and she wanted to stay in our room. And we have a big enough bedroom that she had a big enough space, and that`s where she stayed for the first week.

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: January 15, 2009, 09:28:56 AM »

Wasn't it said on NG last night that LA has been given immunity? That means he does know something, right?! What about George & Cindy though?

Hi little cutie! 

Hmm. In my mind, LA given immunity -- what he knows is worth more to LE than what he could be charged with.
GA and CA, hmm, either they don't know enough OR LE would rather charge one or both. Interesting ...

No! I missed that. Air mattress?  Was Casey staying in the crack -- I mean ho house -- I mean abandoned house???

I think she could have been!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: January 15, 2009, 09:30:30 AM »

I thought I'd let monkeys know that tomorrow I'm going to Caylee's memorial site where her remains were found. My sister and I live in PA and visiting our mother for the week in Florida.
I found a beautiful suncatcher today at the botanical gardens in Sarasota that reads
"You are my Sunshine". I will be leaving it for Caylee. I will be leaving a message for Caylee from all of us ScaredMonkeys as well.

I will take pictures and will post them next week when I get back home.

Just wanted to post this for the monkeys that may have missed it. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: January 15, 2009, 09:30:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  Goodnmad, thank you for your thoughts.  I totally agree.  I just keep going back to the truth that is provable.  She did it.  She dumped her.  THen was lucky no one found her until December.  That doesn't make her any less resposible.  Or more smart!  (like that english?)

I am so tired because I thought for SURE the kids would not have school today due to our 6 inches of snow and subzero deree wind chill.  Alas, not even a 2-hour delay!  I was really looking forward to a mandatory stay home day...   

Oh well.  I will see how bad it is after drop off here in a minute and decide if I want to head out to the gym.  (any excuse to skip is a good one!)

By the way, for those of you in snowy climates, I just put a recipe for snow ice cream that is way yummy in the recipe forum.

Get youreslf to that gym!!!!

And God willing, Casey will spend the rest of her life behind bars stuffing her smug face with PopTarts and BBQ chips. Maybe she'll even be let out to mingle with the other ladies. You know, the ones who did something wrong but didn't murder their children and love and miss them terribly. Yeah. I can dream.

Uh-huh! 
Thanks for the encouragement to go to the gym.  I am a true regular.  So, I am sureI will go.  Plus, my little man (3.5  years old) MUST go to see his friends.  I will head there at 11:45.  Until then, I am drinking my coffee, sitting here in my warm sweater Uggs, possibly a game of Candy Land, a litttle Noggin, and MONKEYS!!!!

PS.  Dolce pass me some doritos!  They sound really good!  (guess that would defeat my gym intentinos though!  Ha!)

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1070 on: January 15, 2009, 09:33:26 AM »

scratch

Droppin' in to say good morning and hope that everyone is doing great!  I do have a question.... Last night some monkeys were talking about some keys that Lee had and apparently destroyed...What is that all about???  I haven't heard anything about this...can anyone enlighten me?

Here is the link that I found last night talking about the keys. It was supposedly Amy H's spare car key that CA had while Amy was on vacation.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3037645

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: January 15, 2009, 09:34:13 AM »

Monken I am with you, I do not recall that Cindy ever talked about a mattress either.  I think if it was something that was said Leonard Padilla for sure would have picked up on it and stopped trying to push his ideas that she was in a motel.  Is there a link for where Cindy talks about the mattress?  Anyone?

Dolce, someone posted it here yesterday. i think it was an interview that Cindy had done with a local station. Does anyone know who posted it!?

She may have discussed it with somebody else, but I am almost positive that this discussion was also the same one that included the hair straightener.. and that this was in the last docu-dump, with the FBI interviews.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: January 15, 2009, 09:34:21 AM »

I think it was in the Greta interview at their house.  THey are sitting on the back porch or something.  Cindy says that Casey couldn't sleep in her own room because of missing Caylee.
Here's the thing...  If she carried that matress around for Caylee, it would have been in her trunk, not back at the house during the post murder time.  Plus, it would have smelled like death.  DO we think that even Casey would want to sleep on that?  I just don't see it, guys.  It is gross, even if she is a biotch.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: January 15, 2009, 09:34:23 AM »

Hi little cutie! 

This what i heard about the air mattress:

D`ONOFRIO (voice-over): When Casey got out of jail the first time, when the convoy of SUVs delivered her home and the garage door closed, the Anthonys told me that`s when they felt suddenly trapped, prisoners in their own home, when their mission was to continue their search for Caylee.

CINDY ANTHONY: Casey didn`t want to come in here at first. It was hard because this is where -- you know, this is where her and Caylee spent most of their time. We got an air mattress, and she wanted to stay in our room. And we have a big enough bedroom that she had a big enough space, and that`s where she stayed for the first week.

Wasn't this when the Lady Bounty Hunter stayed at their house, and George was sleeping on the couch, therefore, Casey and Cindy were in Cindy's bedroom and Casey was on the air mattress??

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: January 15, 2009, 09:34:29 AM »

On NG last night it was said-

Lee Anthony is looking for immunity for possible Obstruction of justice and Aiding and Abetting.

LE may have information that maybe "misconstrued".

If it is not illegal to know where a body is and to not report it then What did you do Lee?  Did you knowingly set someone up to take the fall?  Plant evidence?  Obviously, LE knows about all this....  when do we the public get to know?

I love how everybody scrambles everytime there is a new "bombshell".  Everybody but LE.  They don't feel the need to come out with a press release every 2 minutes through their spokesperson.   Why?  Because they are doing their job finding justice for Caylee, while everybody else is playing coverup, run around, and denial games.  I am not worried about the trial.  I heard somewhere that the prosecution will not be concerned with all these side stories.  THey will go in, tell a story in a straight line, focusing on the evidence.  Can the defense play mind games to confuse?  Yes, but their story will not make sense.  It hasn't made sense yet, so why start now? 

The folks who know the truth aren't talking…. The ones who don't have a clue, you can't shut them up! --Tom Waits

I agree 100 percent!! LE sewed this up long ago...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: January 15, 2009, 09:35:35 AM »

Hi monkeys, I am always playing catchup with you guys lol!I agree that Casey is not that smart. I do think that Cindy hit it on the head with the Caylee's birthday thing, except that I believe it was simply Casey's deadline to get or come up with a damn good explanation. She knew she could mess her mum around a bit longer and would have if the car hadn't been found but there was no way Cindy was going to let a birthday go by without seeing Caylee and Casey new it.

Does anyone think it is remotely possible that this psychic Luca is related to Lee's attorney? I know the name Luca is not uncommon but is it possible I wonder.

That's possible. But we also know that she used to be a PI.. so she may have some previous "thing" with Dominic Casey.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: January 15, 2009, 09:36:34 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...

Stopped in to say Hi to all- Going back to work..

kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1077 on: January 15, 2009, 09:36:38 AM »

Morning Monkey's. It is so cold here this morning I didn't want to get out of bed.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: January 15, 2009, 09:37:40 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...

Stopped in to say Hi to all- Going back to work..Forgot to leave this..

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1079 on: January 15, 2009, 09:38:49 AM »

Exactly kitkat!!! My dang eyeballs froze walking to work from the parking lot this morning.

mmm kitkat bars ... can y'all tell I am dieting. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.