April 30, 2024, 11:08:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313689 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: January 15, 2009, 09:38:53 AM »

Deputy in Caylee Anthony case cleared in earlier complaints

Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
January 15, 2009

Details on the complaints filed against the Orange County deputy criticized for his handling of a tip concerning the remains of Caylee Marie Anthony were released Wednesday by sheriff's officials.

The reports showed that investigators considered the complaints against Deputy Richard Cain -- none of which involved the Anthony case -- to be unsubstantiated.

Officials are still investigating his Aug. 13 response to a tip about a suspicious bag in woods near the house where Caylee lived with her mother and grandparents.

The tipster, meter-reader Roy Kronk, said on national television Tuesday that the deputy didn't want to go into water to look at the bag and "he was kind of rude to me."

Kronk made four reports -- three in August and one in December -- before investigators recovered the bones last month.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is accused of murder in the death of her daughter.

Records released Wednesday show Cain responded to Calibre Bend Lane on March 25, 2007, regarding a threatening call made to resident Kevin Newton.

Newton told Cain he had been robbed several days prior to receiving the threatening phone call and asked the deputy for protection.

"I explained to him that we could not provide him the type of services that he is asking for," Cain said in the report. "The best thing he could do is contact the detective assigned to his robbery case."

No sheriff's policies were violated in the incident and the complaint was dropped, the report said.

A complaint from Jan. 17 alleged that Cain and another deputy had spent too much time at the scene of a service call at Pamlico Street, and that they refused to identify themselves to the resident at the location.

John Schuss told investigators that Cain and Deputy Brian Dishuk remained on his property 30 minutes after the call for service, according to the report.

A check of Cain and Dishuk's activity log showed they had not remained on scene for that long and that both deputies revealed their names to Schuss.

"Additionally, [Cain's] name is displayed on his uniform," the sheriff's investigator wrote in his report.

Schuss did not return calls made by the deputy assigned to investigate the allegations against Cain. Deputies determined the complaint was unjustified.

Records show someone complained in December 2006 on behalf of an attorney, but deputies reported the attorney never returned the detective's calls and the complaint was not filed, sheriff's spokesman Deputy Carlos Padilla said. Padilla said a "use of force" notation from February 2007 was a training session.

Also Wednesday, Casey Anthony's defense team added a forensic anthropologist from Canada to their list of experts.

Scott Fairgrieve, the chief of forensic science at Laurentian University in Ontario, will be working with defense attorney Jose Baez and other defense experts.

Fairgrieve will make sure "all t's are crossed and all i's are dotted" in the search, recovery and analysis of human skeletal remains.

"My role in the case is basically peer review," Fairgrieve said from his office in Ontario. "I will be reviewing reports on the evidence. So far everything I've done has been remotely."

kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1081 on: January 15, 2009, 09:39:28 AM »

Did you see the abandoned house/air mattress discussion yesterday? i wonder if any of those neighbors by that house were interviewed by LE & actually saw Casey near there anytime last year! i didn't know that Cindy had talked about that mattress either! I really, really want to see that JCP receipt!
Monken I am with you, I do not recall that Cindy ever talked about a mattress either.  I think if it was something that was said Leonard Padilla for sure would have picked up on it and stopped trying to push his ideas that she was in a motel.  Is there a link for where Cindy talks about the mattress?  Anyone?

Dolce, someone posted it here yesterday. i think it was an interview that Cindy had done with a local station. Does anyone know who posted it!?

Good Morning Monkeys...

Stopped in to say Hi to all- Going back to work..Forgot to leave this..

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1082 on: January 15, 2009, 09:39:30 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...

[/quote]
[/quote]

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1083 on: January 15, 2009, 09:40:39 AM »

Jerseygirl

That mattress-pack really suits her. Let's call it the Ho-To-Go.

I remember you, Caylee.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1084 on: January 15, 2009, 09:41:09 AM »

EquuSearch Leader Hires Anthonys' Ex-Attorney
Thursday, January 15, 2009 – updated: 9:15 am EST January 15, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Two former players in the case against Casey Anthony have joined forces against Casey's defense team.

Tim Miller from EquuSearch, a group that performed several searches for Caylee Anthony, has now hired attorney Mark Nejame. Nejame had previously represented George and Cindy Anthony.

Miller wants to prevent the defense from getting all the records relating to the tips that EquuSearch received as they search for Caylee, who was found dead in December. Her mother, Casey, has been charged with the child's murder.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18486074/detail.html

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1085 on: January 15, 2009, 09:41:45 AM »

Ok caught up! 

SeeMeAtTheBeach I look forward to seeing your photos and THANK YOU for doing this!!  You are such a good Monkey...HUGS!!

Peri - You get your bum to the gym missy!  I will pass you the Dorito's when you get back, and maybe share my Oreo Cakester I have here too.... 

I saw the parts about the mattress Monken, thank you for your help.  I remember her talking about Casey not wanting to sleep in her own room, but I figured she had taken over the Master bedroom...not like Geo and CinCin were busy using it.  I am sure Geo's new home is the couch.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1086 on: January 15, 2009, 09:43:12 AM »

Jerseygirl

That mattress-pack really suits her. Let's call it the Ho-To-Go.
Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Ho Down"....    "Grab your partner dosey doe"...uh huh dancin my bum!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: January 15, 2009, 09:43:24 AM »

Did you see the abandoned house/air mattress discussion yesterday? i wonder if any of those neighbors by that house were interviewed by LE & actually saw Casey near there anytime last year! i didn't know that Cindy had talked about that mattress either! I really, really want to see that JCP receipt!
Monken I am with you, I do not recall that Cindy ever talked about a mattress either.  I think if it was something that was said Leonard Padilla for sure would have picked up on it and stopped trying to push his ideas that she was in a motel.  Is there a link for where Cindy talks about the mattress?  Anyone?

Dolce, someone posted it here yesterday. i think it was an interview that Cindy had done with a local station. Does anyone know who posted it!?

Good Morning Monkeys...

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1088 on: January 15, 2009, 09:44:32 AM »

Oh that is so wrong....   

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1089 on: January 15, 2009, 09:44:38 AM »

QuietMonkey

I agree goodnmad. One thing that always bothered me was LE insistance she was unfindable. That never made sense to me, I never remember hearing that in a missing person case, especially after only a few months! Why did they not seem to really try to find her?? I never understood that, still don't. Maybe if they really looked they would have found her back then. Not saying I blame LE, but I'm disappointed they didn't try harder than the did. Maybe there is something we don't know about it yet, but I would love to find out why?
[/quote]

I understand your frustration Quiet MOnkey but take a deep breath and remember what really happened....

Ok, straight out, Casey had a 31 day head start on this.  She could have disposed of Caylee anywhere.  LE didn't say she was unfindable, Tim Miller did out of frustration because of these 31 days and a lying mom who refused to help find her own child.  LE did look for her.  Tim Miller was working with them on this.  THey were all there.  4,000 volunteers.  One of the biggest searches ever.  In history.  They looked.  But there was a lot of complicating circumstances.  Casey was not smart, just lucky: hurricanes, water, 31 days to confuse everybody.  God found our Baby himself, in fact he never lost sight if her in all those 31 days.  She is with him now and that is no mystery.  Her (KC's) time is up.

We just need to have some faith.  It will work out. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: January 15, 2009, 09:45:13 AM »

ok, getting back to topic... What do all the monkeys think about Kronk alledgedly saying he NOW believes he saw the skull back in Aug! (sorry I skipped some pages, so maybe you monkeys are done with the topic) If he really is saying that now, then I am going to be very suspicious of him now, and everything about him finding her. If he's going to say that now, then it really makes me wonder if there is a connection to the defense. I mean, why would he say that now? He didn't say it on GMA, he didn't say it a month ago, and what's with him calling many hours later that first time & never mentioning it to the other MR's?? This whole MR story keeps getting worser & stranger, which makes me soo suspicious of the whole thing. I thought after GMA he was being honest, but now, I just don't know what to believe about the whole story anymore.

A little girl is murdered, from all we know, by her mother, and the only people being talked about in the media is the meter reader(s), pi's, and a psychic? Pretty odd I think, I'm sure the defense doesn't mind, and probably helped to make it this way!

Good morning QM and monkeys,

Not usually up this early but just want to respond.  From what I've heard of Kronks phone calls this was the impression I got.  The earlier calls to 911 he mentions seeing something white.  He says "not saying it's Caylee or anything".  When I heard that I thought skull.  Otherwise, why would he connect something "white" to Caylee.  He was beating around the bush unsure of wanting to get involved.  If I were LE and heard that call I may also think nothing much of it after most likely hearing endless useless tips from the public.  Unless he elaborated to them in person why would something white mean much to LE.  Whether he knew it was a skull than or just thought it was is unbeknownst to me; but I did get the impression he was alluding to it.   When little was done to verify what he may have thought he saw, it's possible he went back for a closer look in Dec.  Supposedly, at the time of his last call he nudged the bag with something and it rolled out.  I think that if he knew it was a skull from earlier on (or thought it was) he was prompted to call in Dec for benevolent reasons or for the reward. 

I may be wrong but this is how I saw it transpiring from the beginning.  IMO 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: January 15, 2009, 09:45:32 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Two former players in the case against Casey Anthony have joined forces against Casey's defense team.

Tim Miller from EquuSearch, a group that performed several searches for Caylee Anthony, has now hired attorney Mark Nejame. Nejame had previously represented George and Cindy Anthony.

Miller wants to prevent the defense from getting all the records relating to the tips that EquuSearch received as they search for Caylee, who was found dead in December. Her mother, Casey, has been charged with the child's murder.

PSYCHIC'S CREDIBILITY QUESTIONED AMID CLAIMS SHE TALKED WITH P.I.

Eyewitness News uncovered new information Wednesday that raises questions about the credibility of a Virginia psychic who claims she was the one on the phone with the Anthonys' private investigator, directing him around the scene, a month before Caylee Anthony's remains were found there.

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich talked to a family member from another murder mystery 20 years ago who said psychic Ginette Lucas took her money and gave her useless information in return.

Lucas said she was the one directing the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, on the phone in November, but the man who shot the video said Mr. Casey never mentioned a psychic and was secretive about his numerous phone calls.

"She makes you feel like you're her best friend until the money runs out," Mary Thweatt told Eyewitness News.

Thweatt, of Virginia, said a month after her niece was raped and murdered her family desperately turned to Lucas to find the killer. She said they paid Lucas about $5,000 for useless information.

"That it was probably a soldier and he had something red on his sleeve and being that we have four or five different military bases within 75 miles around us," Thweatt said.

Now, Lucas and Dominic Casey claim she was on the cell phone with him on November 15 in the videotape at the scene where Caylee Anthony's remains were found weeks later. Mr. Casey said it was 9:15am and had initially said he was talking to his ill daughter. The psychic says she called him several times, but can't find her phone records.

"At 6:00am, I tried his cell phone," Lucas told Eyewitness News on Tuesday.

The man who shot the video, private eye Jim Hoover, said Mr. Casey has more than one cell phone, which raises questions.

"Who are you on the cell phone with and what cell phone are you using?" questioned WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer.

Thweatt does not believe the psychic's claim that she was on the phone with Dominic Casey in the video.

"To this day, has the murder of your niece been solved?" Belich asked her.

"No," she said.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1092 on: January 15, 2009, 09:46:24 AM »

Now that is what I call a dream team!

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #1093 on: January 15, 2009, 09:48:15 AM »

scratch

Droppin' in to say good morning and hope that everyone is doing great!  I do have a question.... Last night some monkeys were talking about some keys that Lee had and apparently destroyed...What is that all about???  I haven't heard anything about this...can anyone enlighten me?

Here is the link that I found last night talking about the keys. It was supposedly Amy H's spare car key that CA had while Amy was on vacation.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3037645
Thanks Kat, for the reply...very curious that he would destroy it though...unless Amy told him to.  BTW love your pic.  I have a black kitty too!

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1094 on: January 15, 2009, 09:48:25 AM »

This what i heard about the air mattress:

D`ONOFRIO (voice-over): When Casey got out of jail the first time, when the convoy of SUVs delivered her home and the garage door closed, the Anthonys told me that`s when they felt suddenly trapped, prisoners in their own home, when their mission was to continue their search for Caylee.

CINDY ANTHONY: Casey didn`t want to come in here at first. It was hard because this is where -- you know, this is where her and Caylee spent most of their time. We got an air mattress, and she wanted to stay in our room. And we have a big enough bedroom that she had a big enough space, and that`s where she stayed for the first week.
Thanks for reposting this.

I still do not think that Casey would have used this as part of her Roaming GnomeSlore pack.  First of all it requires a plug in to blow it up, so if she was staying in the woods this might not work unless she had a car adapter, or if she were in the abandoned house the chances of power being on there are slim to none.

Just my 2 pennies on that one.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1095 on: January 15, 2009, 09:49:01 AM »

Now that is what I call a dream team!

I second that. Nejame is the only attorney I consider intelligent in that whole bunch. He will kick Baez's ass!

I remember you, Caylee.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1096 on: January 15, 2009, 09:49:15 AM »

Dolce, how did you know I LOVE oreos? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: January 15, 2009, 09:49:42 AM »

ok, getting back to topic... What do all the monkeys think about Kronk alledgedly saying he NOW believes he saw the skull back in Aug! (sorry I skipped some pages, so maybe you monkeys are done with the topic) If he really is saying that now, then I am going to be very suspicious of him now, and everything about him finding her. If he's going to say that now, then it really makes me wonder if there is a connection to the defense. I mean, why would he say that now? He didn't say it on GMA, he didn't say it a month ago, and what's with him calling many hours later that first time & never mentioning it to the other MR's?? This whole MR story keeps getting worser & stranger, which makes me soo suspicious of the whole thing. I thought after GMA he was being honest, but now, I just don't know what to believe about the whole story anymore.

A little girl is murdered, from all we know, by her mother, and the only people being talked about in the media is the meter reader(s), pi's, and a psychic? Pretty odd I think, I'm sure the defense doesn't mind, and probably helped to make it this way!

Good morning QM and monkeys,

Not usually up this early but just want to respond.  From what I've heard of Kronks phone calls this was the impression I got.  The earlier calls to 911 he mentions seeing something white.  He says "not saying it's Caylee or anything".  When I heard that I thought skull.  Otherwise, why would he connect something "white" to Caylee.  He was beating around the bush unsure of wanting to get involved.  If I were LE and heard that call I may also think nothing much of it after most likely hearing endless useless tips from the public.  Unless he elaborated to them in person why would something white mean much to LE.  Whether he knew it was a skull than or just thought it was is unbeknownst to me; but I did get the impression he was alluding to it.   When little was done to verify what he may have thought he saw, it's possible he went back for a closer look in Dec.  Supposedly, at the time of his last call he nudged the bag with something and it rolled out.  I think that if he knew it was a skull from earlier on (or thought it was) he was prompted to call in Dec for benevolent reasons or for the reward. 

I may be wrong but this is how I saw it transpiring from the beginning.  IMO 

My fear is that GMA has paid Kronk for a photo we haven't seen yet.  I hope it's not of the skull or what he now believes was a skull.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1098 on: January 15, 2009, 09:49:45 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html

At 4:45, Cindy talks about an air mattress that KC had bought, to leave at Zanny's.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1099 on: January 15, 2009, 09:50:34 AM »

On NG last night it was said-

Lee Anthony is looking for immunity for possible Obstruction of justice and Aiding and Abetting.

LE may have information that maybe "misconstrued".

If it is not illegal to know where a body is and to not report it then What did you do Lee?  Did you knowingly set someone up to take the fall?  Plant evidence?  Obviously, LE knows about all this....  when do we the public get to know?

I love how everybody scrambles everytime there is a new "bombshell".  Everybody but LE.  They don't feel the need to come out with a press release every 2 minutes through their spokesperson.   Why?  Because they are doing their job finding justice for Caylee, while everybody else is playing coverup, run around, and denial games.  I am not worried about the trial.  I heard somewhere that the prosecution will not be concerned with all these side stories.  THey will go in, tell a story in a straight line, focusing on the evidence.  Can the defense play mind games to confuse?  Yes, but their story will not make sense.  It hasn't made sense yet, so why start now? 

The folks who know the truth aren't talking…. The ones who don't have a clue, you can't shut them up! --Tom Waits

for me this applies to life in general  "people create confusion for a reason"

Regrets, I've had a few......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.