April 30, 2024, 08:24:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313660 times)
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1100 on: January 15, 2009, 09:51:01 AM »

Ho-to-go.  NOw that's funny, I don't care who you are! 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1101 on: January 15, 2009, 09:53:03 AM »

Whoa, hold on a psychic second Miss Cleo. Now, I thought I heard the psychic say in a TV interview (NG?) that she called D. Casey at 3 or 4 in the morning and left a message. Then in the article it's 6 a.m. Which is it? Both? Did she call him with her mind the first time and get a busy signal? 

Ok, I'm skeptical. Not saying no one possesses these powers. Just not sure about her.

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: January 15, 2009, 09:53:06 AM »

EquuSearch Leader Hires Anthonys' Ex-Attorney
Thursday, January 15, 2009 – updated: 9:15 am EST January 15, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Two former players in the case against Casey Anthony have joined forces against Casey's defense team.

Tim Miller from EquuSearch, a group that performed several searches for Caylee Anthony, has now hired attorney Mark Nejame. Nejame had previously represented George and Cindy Anthony.

Miller wants to prevent the defense from getting all the records relating to the tips that EquuSearch received as they search for Caylee, who was found dead in December. Her mother, Casey, has been charged with the child's murder.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18486074/detail.html

I thought Tim hired him a long time ago!? 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1103 on: January 15, 2009, 09:54:46 AM »

This is Miss Cleo for those who don't remember her commercials from years ago. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1104 on: January 15, 2009, 09:55:48 AM »

--Snippity Snip--

"To this day, has the murder of your niece been solved?" Belich asked her.

"No," she said.
Go Kathi!  Puttin Psychics out of business now.  Seriously this news reporter is blowing the Defenses little "tidbits" out of the water left and right.  I hope the SA using much of her footage for the trial in rebuttals to Baez's stupid comments. 
Example:
Baez:  "Ladies and gentleman of the jury, my client never spoke to the PI, it was a psychic who helped him to find the area Caylee was found"
SA: "Que Belich tape..." ::pushes remote control button for play
Done and DONE!

kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1105 on: January 15, 2009, 09:56:37 AM »

scratch

Droppin' in to say good morning and hope that everyone is doing great!  I do have a question.... Last night some monkeys were talking about some keys that Lee had and apparently destroyed...What is that all about???  I haven't heard anything about this...can anyone enlighten me?

Here is the link that I found last night talking about the keys. It was supposedly Amy H's spare car key that CA had while Amy was on vacation.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3037645
Thanks Kat, for the reply...very curious that he would destroy it though...unless Amy told him to.  BTW love your pic.  I have a black kitty too!

Thank you. I know it does seem a little odd but what of the Anthony's don't. Why not just hang on to it and give it back when you see her again or give it to the her family, or mail it??? If CA was in jail I don't think she would have anymore need for the key anyway. Another thing that makes you say hmmmm.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: January 15, 2009, 09:57:05 AM »

Hi monkeys and guests!  And welcome to the new monkeys! 

Does Vicks on the bottom of the feet, with socks over it, really work for coughs?      *rummaging for Vicks* 

Wyks, you will have to let me know if this works.  My Poppie just told me about this not too long ago and I looked at him like he was crazy.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1107 on: January 15, 2009, 09:57:30 AM »

Ok caught up! 

SeeMeAtTheBeach I look forward to seeing your photos and THANK YOU for doing this!!  You are such a good Monkey...HUGS!!

Peri - You get your bum to the gym missy!  I will pass you the Dorito's when you get back, and maybe share my Oreo Cakester I have here too.... 

I saw the parts about the mattress Monken, thank you for your help.  I remember her talking about Casey not wanting to sleep in her own room, but I figured she had taken over the Master bedroom...not like Geo and CinCin were busy using it.  I am sure Geo's new home is the couch.

Your Welcome,    but that's not even the post I was thinking about. Cindy was also talking about Casey buying the mattress for Zanny to have for Caylee. Then someone said, Zanny was supposed to have alot of money so why would she need Casey to buy a mattress? Klaas, do you remember this from yesterday?  I know I remember reading it!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1108 on: January 15, 2009, 09:57:48 AM »

Dolce, how did you know I LOVE oreos? 
What American doesn't!  Now get to the gym or "Its on like Donkey Kong" missy!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1109 on: January 15, 2009, 09:58:09 AM »

Ok caught up! 

SeeMeAtTheBeach I look forward to seeing your photos and THANK YOU for doing this!!  You are such a good Monkey...HUGS!!

Peri - You get your bum to the gym missy!  I will pass you the Dorito's when you get back, and maybe share my Oreo Cakester I have here too.... 

I saw the parts about the mattress Monken, thank you for your help.  I remember her talking about Casey not wanting to sleep in her own room, but I figured she had taken over the Master bedroom...not like Geo and CinCin were busy using it.  I am sure Geo's new home is the couch.

Your Welcome,    but that's not even the post I was thinking about. Cindy was also talking about Casey buying the mattress for Zanny to have for Caylee. Then someone said, Zanny was supposed to have alot of money so why would she need Casey to buy a mattress? Klaas, do you remember this from yesterday?  I know I remember reading it!
http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html

at 4:45....

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1110 on: January 15, 2009, 09:59:19 AM »

Ok caught up! 

I remember Cindy saying that Casey had purchased a mattress for Caylee to use while at the Nanny's.  Never thought much of it though.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: January 15, 2009, 09:59:46 AM »

Did you see the abandoned house/air mattress discussion yesterday? i wonder if any of those neighbors by that house were interviewed by LE & actually saw Casey near there anytime last year! i didn't know that Cindy had talked about that mattress either! I really, really want to see that JCP receipt!
Monken I am with you, I do not recall that Cindy ever talked about a mattress either.  I think if it was something that was said Leonard Padilla for sure would have picked up on it and stopped trying to push his ideas that she was in a motel.  Is there a link for where Cindy talks about the mattress?  Anyone?

Dolce, someone posted it here yesterday. i think it was an interview that Cindy had done with a local station. Does anyone know who posted it!?

http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html

At 4:45, Cindy talks about an air mattress that KC had bought, to leave at Zanny's.

HEY, THAT'S IT, THANKS, TEVYE!! 

Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1112 on: January 15, 2009, 10:00:18 AM »

--Snippity Snip--

"To this day, has the murder of your niece been solved?" Belich asked her.

"No," she said.
Go Kathi!  Puttin Psychics out of business now.  Seriously this news reporter is blowing the Defenses little "tidbits" out of the water left and right.  I hope the SA using much of her footage for the trial in rebuttals to Baez's stupid comments. 
Example:
Baez:  "Ladies and gentleman of the jury, my client never spoke to the PI, it was a psychic who helped him to find the area Caylee was found"
SA: "Que Belich tape..." ::pushes remote control button for play
Done and DONE!

Go Kathi!!!!

Now, let's take this face x 12 and voila! We have our dream jury!

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1113 on: January 15, 2009, 10:01:54 AM »

Hi monkeys and guests!  And welcome to the new monkeys! 

Does Vicks on the bottom of the feet, with socks over it, really work for coughs?      *rummaging for Vicks* 

Wyks, you will have to let me know if this works.  My Poppie just told me about this not too long ago and I looked at him like he was crazy.
It works!!  Vicks also works on Poison Ivy.  (Hubs is currently covered in it after aiding in the search for Adji..I am not allergic to it though)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1114 on: January 15, 2009, 10:02:49 AM »

Thank you Tevye!

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: January 15, 2009, 10:03:06 AM »

My class starts at 12:15.  I will leave at 11:45.  Until then, I am HERE baby! 

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1116 on: January 15, 2009, 10:04:04 AM »

Did you see the abandoned house/air mattress discussion yesterday? i wonder if any of those neighbors by that house were interviewed by LE & actually saw Casey near there anytime last year! i didn't know that Cindy had talked about that mattress either! I really, really want to see that JCP receipt!
Monken I am with you, I do not recall that Cindy ever talked about a mattress either.  I think if it was something that was said Leonard Padilla for sure would have picked up on it and stopped trying to push his ideas that she was in a motel.  Is there a link for where Cindy talks about the mattress?  Anyone?

Dolce, someone posted it here yesterday. i think it was an interview that Cindy had done with a local station. Does anyone know who posted it!?

Good Morning Monkeys...

Stopped in to say Hi to all- Going back to work..Forgot to leave this..

You can'd do much better than that Jersygirl.  WAY TO GO!!!

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1117 on: January 15, 2009, 10:05:58 AM »

My class starts at 12:15.  I will leave at 11:45.  Until then, I am HERE baby! 
Ok!  As long as you get some crunches in then...I did my work out this morning so if I can do it everyone can do it!  LOL

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1118 on: January 15, 2009, 10:06:34 AM »

We should be getting another document dump soon, right?  At least by the end of the month?  We need it! 

I can't wait to hear more about the car...  Now that is what I call evidence!

bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #1119 on: January 15, 2009, 10:08:08 AM »

This what i heard about the air mattress:

D`ONOFRIO (voice-over): When Casey got out of jail the first time, when the convoy of SUVs delivered her home and the garage door closed, the Anthonys told me that`s when they felt suddenly trapped, prisoners in their own home, when their mission was to continue their search for Caylee.

CINDY ANTHONY: Casey didn`t want to come in here at first. It was hard because this is where -- you know, this is where her and Caylee spent most of their time. We got an air mattress, and she wanted to stay in our room. And we have a big enough bedroom that she had a big enough space, and that`s where she stayed for the first week.
Thanks for reposting this.

I still do not think that Casey would have used this as part of her Roaming GnomeSlore pack.  First of all it requires a plug in to blow it up, so if she was staying in the woods this might not work unless she had a car adapter, or if she were in the abandoned house the chances of power being on there are slim to none.

Just my 2 pennies on that one.

I don't think she would ever stay in any woods.  Maybe an abandoned home??? Coleman has a air pump that runs on 4 d-cell batteries....I don't put anything pass her or that family...just way to weird...I too, am sure that the state has a solid case against her and justice is coming...

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.