April 30, 2024, 03:56:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313593 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1140 on: January 15, 2009, 10:24:15 AM »

1.  This inflatable mattress thing really bothers me and takes me back to that abandoned home. 

2.  Why would "zanny" need to give Casey hair straightener?  Casey's hair is not curly?  Was Casey hording poisons so she could get rid of her parents and Caylee?

My two daughters, in their early twenties, both have hair straighteners, and both have fairly straight hair.   But, they like it SLICK STRAIGHT!  No waves whatsoever!   Its a phase.
bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #1141 on: January 15, 2009, 10:25:07 AM »

This what i heard about the air mattress:

D`ONOFRIO (voice-over): When Casey got out of jail the first time, when the convoy of SUVs delivered her home and the garage door closed, the Anthonys told me that`s when they felt suddenly trapped, prisoners in their own home, when their mission was to continue their search for Caylee.

CINDY ANTHONY: Casey didn`t want to come in here at first. It was hard because this is where -- you know, this is where her and Caylee spent most of their time. We got an air mattress, and she wanted to stay in our room. And we have a big enough bedroom that she had a big enough space, and that`s where she stayed for the first week.
Thanks for reposting this.

I still do not think that Casey would have used this as part of her Roaming GnomeSlore pack.  First of all it requires a plug in to blow it up, so if she was staying in the woods this might not work unless she had a car adapter, or if she were in the abandoned house the chances of power being on there are slim to none.

Just my 2 pennies on that one.

I don't think she would ever stay in any woods.  Maybe an abandoned home??? Coleman has a air pump that runs on 4 d-cell batteries....I don't put anything pass her or that family...just way to weird...I too, am sure that the state has a solid case against her and justice is coming...

Maybe she just carried it along to put Caylee on at all the men's houses she was staying at.I don't believe Casey would stay at an abandoned house.I know for sure I wouldn't...
Yeah, have mattress, will travel...I just can't get over the fact that EVERYONE thought she had a job for all these years...where did she stay?? Neighbors would of seen her car in the drive way or Caylee, outside playing...something...guess it's just another piece of the puzzle and we will find out the truth in court...I pray!  
Well, going to go get some work done...Hope everyone has a wonderful day...

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1142 on: January 15, 2009, 10:25:13 AM »

In the interview Klaas posted for us back apage or two Cindy says something VERY interesting. She is talking abomut looking through hair things to give hairsamples to the defense and then she mentions that they STRIPPED THE BED and gave that to Baez as well. Wasn't some bedding found at the crime scene. Do the police know that some of the Anthony's linen from Caylee's bedroom has made its way to the defense? Surely they would have made a motion to request it if they were aware but they haven't. Cindy said she was getting this stuff one night with Casey after she came home the second time and I bet there is no guarantee that she didn't just use that as a ruse to get the incomplete set out of the house. This worries me to no end!

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: January 15, 2009, 10:25:16 AM »

1.  This inflatable mattress thing really bothers me and takes me back to that abandoned home. 

2.  Why would "zanny" need to give Casey hair straightener?  Casey's hair is not curly?  Was Casey hording poisons so she could get rid of her parents and Caylee?

I have several friends that have straight hair but still use a straightener since it gives your hair a more "polished" look. 

Not that that explains much but....

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: January 15, 2009, 10:26:14 AM »

Okay, Just a thought....

With all the talk about this abandoned house, surely LE has checked it out, right?!
Lee was missing for several hours the night Casey was arrested, so whatever info or instructions  Casey gave him such as; getting the laptop & other things from Tony's, could have included getting whatever she had at that house. Maybe she was staying there sometimes & even had Caylee there, too! I think Kathi Belich did say something about LE searching a house with dogs early on, so maybe they already have something & we just don't know it yet! 

I sure hope so. 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1145 on: January 15, 2009, 10:26:42 AM »

I don't believe Casey would stay at an abandoned house.I know for sure I wouldn't...

Yeah, but then, you wouldn't let your child be "missing" for 31 days before telling anyone, would you?

I really don't think we should ascribe any moral social values or attributes to the slore. She is an entirely different animal.

I don't think saying Casey wouldn't stay in an abandoned house is saying anything about morals or social values.I prefer common sense myself. It's all speculation and I really hate relying on speculation as it usually turns out to be just that and not true...jmo

Tater, I apologize is my message wasn't clear. I was trying to say that KC isn't normal. You are. We are apples, she is one rotten orange. Sorry bout that.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1146 on: January 15, 2009, 10:27:00 AM »

This what i heard about the air mattress:

D`ONOFRIO (voice-over): When Casey got out of jail the first time, when the convoy of SUVs delivered her home and the garage door closed, the Anthonys told me that`s when they felt suddenly trapped, prisoners in their own home, when their mission was to continue their search for Caylee.

CINDY ANTHONY: Casey didn`t want to come in here at first. It was hard because this is where -- you know, this is where her and Caylee spent most of their time. We got an air mattress, and she wanted to stay in our room. And we have a big enough bedroom that she had a big enough space, and that`s where she stayed for the first week.
Thanks for reposting this.

I still do not think that Casey would have used this as part of her Roaming GnomeSlore pack.  First of all it requires a plug in to blow it up, so if she was staying in the woods this might not work unless she had a car adapter, or if she were in the abandoned house the chances of power being on there are slim to none.

Just my 2 pennies on that one.

I don't think she would ever stay in any woods.  Maybe an abandoned home??? Coleman has a air pump that runs on 4 d-cell batteries....I don't put anything pass her or that family...just way to weird...I too, am sure that the state has a solid case against her and justice is coming...

Maybe she just carried it along to put Caylee on at all the men's houses she was staying at.I don't believe Casey would stay at an abandoned house.I know for sure I wouldn't...
Yeah, have mattress, will travel...I just can't get over the fact that EVERYONE thought she had a job for all these years...where did she stay?? Neighbors would of seen her car in the drive way or Caylee, outside playing...something...guess it's just another piece of the puzzle and we will find out the truth in court...I pray!  
Well, going to go get some work done...Hope everyone has a wonderful day...

You have a nice day, too!     
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1147 on: January 15, 2009, 10:27:56 AM »

First off, good for you doing your workout.  I have 2 babies (6 & 3) and it truly does help you get your hot bod back AFTER if you workout DURING pregnancy,  I did abs even through about 35 weeks.  I used the ball.  FOR sure it helped.
Second, you better not leave us after these twins are born.  I know you are gonna have your hands full.  How are you going to type?
Thanks for the 411!  I walk 3 miles every morning on the good old Treadmill (off from my normal 5 mile run - but works)  I will not be leaving, we have a Nanny in place..a REAL Nanny not a Zanny!!

I did not know that airmattresses came with battery operated blower upper thingies.  I do not use that type of stuff.  (So this mattress had 2 blowers for sure - the air blower thingy and Casey..got it!)

Dolce- Congratulations on going to have twins. I have little one she will be 1 next week. Time goes by so fast and your life will definitely change but for the best. My little girl is the best thing that has happened to me.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: January 15, 2009, 10:28:22 AM »

My two daughters, in their early twenties, both have hair straighteners, and both have fairly straight hair.   But, they like it SLICK STRAIGHT!  No waves whatsoever!   Its a phase.

I used to iron my hair, much cheaper 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1149 on: January 15, 2009, 10:29:25 AM »

In the interview Klaas posted for us back apage or two Cindy says something VERY interesting. She is talking abomut looking through hair things to give hairsamples to the defense and then she mentions that they STRIPPED THE BED and gave that to Baez as well. Wasn't some bedding found at the crime scene. Do the police know that some of the Anthony's linen from Caylee's bedroom has made its way to the defense? Surely they would have made a motion to request it if they were aware but they haven't. Cindy said she was getting this stuff one night with Casey after she came home the second time and I bet there is no guarantee that she didn't just use that as a ruse to get the incomplete set out of the house. This worries me to no end!

That's interesting.   Didn't know that!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1150 on: January 15, 2009, 10:30:17 AM »

Those were the days, are we showing our age.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: January 15, 2009, 10:31:03 AM »

I always wanted to try using a real iron  - but was skeeerred.   
I figured my hair would catch on fire!!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1152 on: January 15, 2009, 10:33:24 AM »

Do No Evil 
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1153 on: January 15, 2009, 10:34:51 AM »

To all the Monkeys who have replied to my posts, thankyou.
I will be taking my leave from posting now as there seems to be a little "clique" here that new-comers can't infiltrate.
Good luck to all of you and I would just like to say that you are all such good people.

Take comfort in the knowledge that the right people will pay for what happened to Caylee.

Happy posting.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1154 on: January 15, 2009, 10:35:03 AM »

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1155 on: January 15, 2009, 10:35:10 AM »

Morning Dolce, everyone.  Dolce im sorry hubby got Poison Ivy doing while helping in the search!!!  Sea Searcher, I saw Bearly last nite and uh, I might have ratted you out.  Morning Steel!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1156 on: January 15, 2009, 10:35:25 AM »

That is funnny!  You should offer that to the jailhouse for their commisary.  It would give the inmates somthing to practice on while they wait for the real thing to be convicted!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: January 15, 2009, 10:35:33 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I always wanted to try using a real iron  - but was skeeerred.   
I figured my hair would catch on fire!!
[/quote]

I was always afraid of that too.  Funny thing is I think my straightener gets hotter than my iron!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: January 15, 2009, 10:37:22 AM »

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1159 on: January 15, 2009, 10:39:05 AM »

To all the Monkeys who have replied to my posts, thankyou.
I will be taking my leave from posting now as there seems to be a little "clique" here that new-comers can't infiltrate.
Good luck to all of you and I would just like to say that you are all such good people.

Take comfort in the knowledge that the right people will pay for what happened to Caylee.

Happy posting.

Please don't leave.   

I am very interested in what you have to say.  Some of these monkeys have been here for a long time and are close friends.  Some of us just lurk more than post on some days.  Keep posting.  Your posts are encouraging as you have a unique perspective.  PLease???

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.