April 30, 2024, 04:24:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313605 times)
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: January 14, 2009, 04:54:10 PM »

This is Annie Downing's MySpace. I check it periodically too. I never know what to make of her postings.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=39760803

I am really confused.  She has a smile on her face, but is bawling over Caylee?

Oh, hello everyone.  I have been trying to catch up with all of the latest.  What a roller-coaster this has been!

I am also really amazed by the Timer 55 thing.  Casey made a statement about it being something related to Caylee's birthday, or something about Caylee coming home.  If T55 has to do with the meter reader, and the meter reader found the remains.....aaaggghhh.  My head is starting to spin
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: January 14, 2009, 04:54:43 PM »

I posted this a few threads ago but didn't get a response.
Fred Robinson is from Ohio, is it possible he knew George from that long ago?
Is this how Lee knows Fred?

Apostle Fred Robinson, Jr., a native of Cleveland, Ohio, moved to Orlando, FL in 1982. Taken from this website:

http://messiahorlando.net/about.html

Nothing surprises me anymore. The only thing that would surprise me would be KC telling the truth, and telling us what really happened!

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #122 on: January 14, 2009, 04:56:06 PM »

OK, here is a list of things that has been  found to be NOT RIGHT with the Roy Kronk interview and how he came to find Caylee's body.............

1.  Kronk  himself says that he got off from work at 2:30pm,  why wait until 9:30--10:30 to call in something that you had seen or was suspicious  about 8 hours earlier......
    2. Again the second call, after he finds out nothing was done, was at 9:30--10:30pm.......why! 
    3. The police officer that shows up finally says ( according to Karon)  I dont see anything, UHH what is he a man or a mouse...why didn't he say something like look if I can see it I know you can....insist that this guy take a closer look, or call back to LE and make a complaint right then and there.
     4. Then he wants everybody to think that a rattlesnake scared off another Officer, well now didn't he just have a very handy picture of a snake he had killed before in the back of his truck. He couldnt have been too scared of snakes and so if this officer was, then he should have again called back to LE right then and there with a complaint!
     5.In this interview he says , and I quote (I use to be a boarding officer for the Coast guard and a Bail bonds man and Bounty hunter and I knew that this would be a good place with the swamp decay smell to hide a body)   well there you go he use to be those things........so he is saying he has experience......Casey wasn't any of those things so why would he think that she would come up with that idea? 
     6.Then he says, no body tipped me off, I figured this out all by myself.....Figured what out?  If he was so sure that this babies body was in this area, why wait another 4 months before going back to look, mad about how he was treated, why go back and look at all..........had to go relieve himself....Im not buying that, why even say he was going to relieve himself....its clear he went back again to look for the body and this time he decided that unless he said something like he had already seen the skull he wasnt gonna get what he wanted and that was officers going straight to the area of the remains...

This guy is cleary being told something from someone.  I still think that it is the defense that knew all alone where this baby was and this Kronk guy was being used in some way.......
Could very well be, I do hope we find out everything.
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: January 14, 2009, 04:56:29 PM »

a.n.n.i.e has a reason for the smile on her face Smile <3333333 RIP CAYLEE MARIE [ballin' (from annies myspace...

WHAT in gods green EARTH does THAT mean?
I wish I knew, I have no clue.

The other night, I came across another myspace that said "RIP Caylee Marie him <3." What is it with the "<3"? That means "less than 3." Are these people just saying that Caylee was less than 3 when she died? And why did that other myspace person say "him" before the "<3"? I have to find that myspace. The person was actually a Casey lookalike.

I could be wrong, but I think that <3 is supposed to be a heart.  If you look at it sideways, it sort of makes a heart-shape. 
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: January 14, 2009, 04:56:41 PM »

a.n.n.i.e has a reason for the smile on her face Smile <3333333 RIP CAYLEE MARIE [ballin' (from annies myspace...

The other night, I came across another myspace that said "RIP Caylee Marie him <3." What is it with the "<3"? That means "less than 3." Are these people just saying that Caylee was less than 3 when she died? And why did that other myspace person say "him" before the "<3"? I have to find that myspace. The person was actually a Casey lookalike.

It is supposed to be a heart turned sideways...   <3
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #125 on: January 14, 2009, 04:57:07 PM »

WONDERFUL, remarkable day!! I'm walking on Sunshine, OHHHHHH OOOHHHHH!! 

Day one of my dream job!! My dog went swimming in the warm water therapy pool! I'm not coughing as much, I found a tin of Vicks in my medicine cabinet last night so I slept well! All is good in the world, the birds are chirping, the dogs are wet (baths), the fireplace is roaring and I am one very happy puppy!!! 

There is no way I'm reading the past 30 pages from this morning. So I hope to catch on reading through these pages!

I love my monkey friends!!! HUGS TO ALL!!! TEA FOR EVERYONE!!!   

FINALLY Things are Right in Ms. Boo's Career and she is Getting Better - I have been " worried" about your Cold for too long ... I am happy to Hear all is Groovin with Ms Boo and I am jealous of your doggy ... I wanna go swimming .. but I am sorry to say my Banana suit would scare the Puppies ........ out of the water ... 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: January 14, 2009, 04:58:06 PM »

I posted this a few threads ago but didn't get a response.
Fred Robinson is from Ohio, is it possible he knew George from that long ago?
Is this how Lee knows Fred?

Apostle Fred Robinson, Jr., a native of Cleveland, Ohio, moved to Orlando, FL in 1982. Taken from this website:

http://messiahorlando.net/about.html

That could be, or are they neighbors?

Cleveland OH & Warren/Youngstown OH are quite far apart.  Not too much reason to go to either to socialize or for church.  Also, unfotunately very segregated.  I'm going with...they did not know each other from OH.  FWIW. JMO.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: January 14, 2009, 04:58:19 PM »

Day one of my dream job!! My dog went swimming in the warm water therapy pool! I'm not coughing as much, I found a tin of Vicks in my medicine cabinet last night so I slept well! All is good in the world, the birds are chirping, the dogs are wet (baths), the fireplace is roaring and I am one very happy puppy!!! 

There is no way I'm reading the past 30 pages from this morning. So I hope to catch on reading through these pages!

I'm so glad you had a good day. Any news?Can Joe order pizza? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #128 on: January 14, 2009, 04:58:34 PM »

So glad you had a great day, swimming in the warm water therapy pool really sounds good.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #129 on: January 14, 2009, 04:58:53 PM »

::

I took it that she is happy she is dead.

I doubt that. Annie might be "Xanny", but I don't think we have any reason to believe she wanted Caylee dead. I think that is all on Casey.  But who knows.

Could be that thses freakin friends/associated of Crazy know that people who blog about Caylee view their webpages at like to throw a twist in there to fck with us. 

Do No Evil 
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #130 on: January 14, 2009, 04:59:01 PM »

They are making a heart with those symbols.  Look at it again.  You will see it.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: January 14, 2009, 04:59:22 PM »

Boo,I am so glad you are feeling better.Big Hugs Dearheart!!! When I read Vicks,it reminded me of something I got in an email.It said if you have a very bad cough with your cold,flu,you should rub Vicks on the bottom of your feet,put socks on and within 5 minutes the cough will stop.I plan on trying it next time I get sick because it always goes to my chest and I'm miserable coughing..Just thought I'd share...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: January 14, 2009, 04:59:24 PM »

I'm glad you like your job!!!           That's great!
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #133 on: January 14, 2009, 04:59:48 PM »

OK, I found it: the myspace page for the casey lookalike. I know next to nothing about myspace lingo, so "<3" might be a common abbreviation for something.

http://www.myspace.com/387085778

By the way, it says nothing about Caylee Marie -- I was wrong about that. But it does give a date of 6/17/08, and it says "<3 him."
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: January 14, 2009, 04:59:58 PM »

I have been in and out and not reading all the back this time, but are you saying that possibly Casey knew this meter reader and had him go find the body????  How does that work???  And to who's advantage???? 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: January 14, 2009, 05:00:19 PM »

I am not buying into the Kronk relationship yet.  He seemed genuine to me.  He is far from a perfect person, but I think he likely did find something suspicious in August and LE did nothing about it because of the water.  Without him trying again, and doing his own investigation, Caylee might never have been found, or it might have been found by the Anthonys and removed.

I am more angry that LE did not investigate his find in August.  HAd they investigated that find, we might have a different case on our hands as the manner of death may have been determined.

Even had the officer waded out in the swamp he wouldn't have found Caylee...it was the wrong place. IMO DC knew where she was and he couldn't find her in Nov. Do I wish the entire area had been searched ....yep. Do I wish TES could have done a complete search...yes. Do I think Kronk is an honorable man...NO!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: January 14, 2009, 05:00:55 PM »

FINALLY Things are Right in Ms. Boo's Career and she is Getting Better - I have been " worried" about your Cold for too long ... I am happy to Hear all is Groovin with Ms Boo and I am jealous of your doggy ... I wanna go swimming .. but I am sorry to say my Banana suit would scare the Puppies ........ out of the water ... 

Um...   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #137 on: January 14, 2009, 05:00:57 PM »

I think if I can translate what <3 means - is  -I love you with all my heart - 3 times

I think ... I am trying to draw off of my Daughter's friends who are all in their late teens
Because this term perplexed me as well over a year back on Myspace

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: January 14, 2009, 05:01:03 PM »

On one forum that I am on <3 means love.  I am always behind so sorry if this has already been posted.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #139 on: January 14, 2009, 05:01:13 PM »

They are making a heart with those symbols.  Look at it again.  You will see it.

OHHHHHHH. Sorry. I don't know anything about the lingo used on myspace. I refuse to create a myspace or facebook account. Life is complicated enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.