April 30, 2024, 10:51:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313685 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1220 on: January 15, 2009, 11:10:06 AM »

You probably won't like my response.  You make one post at 3:48am (my time) and because you don't get many responses us you accuse people of being part of a clique?      There is no clique here.  There may be some late night members that like to act cliqueish and they will be dealt with.

[/quote]

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1221 on: January 15, 2009, 11:11:12 AM »

This is for you Oz:

I know how you feel, I sometimes feel that way too! I know it's not intentional by anyone, so please don't feel that way! I've said it before, I write many posts and lots don't get replies or acknowldegement. It's just the way it happens sometimes. If I get annoyed about it, I'll just repost it just to be sure it was seen! For whatever reason lots of posts get passed over, not just yours or mine, but even some of the more "seasoned" monkeys write they feel invisible! It stinks sometimes, especially if you're a sensitive sorry sappy monkey like me! Seriously, it is hard when you spend time to write a post and no one replies to it, I know it can annoy any monkey, not just the sensitive sorry sappy types!! LOL, not trying to make any monkeys mad, I'm just talking about me! Anyway, hang in there Oz. If you have to post something 20x's to get a response, you will get a response. Please try not to take anything personally!! I have to tell myself that too sometimes! I know all the monkeys are friendly and mean well, sometimes the little "quieter" monkeys get lost in the fray! Nothing is intentional though, that I'm sure of!!

Now, three cheers!!!   

This was very well said!  Thank you QM!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1222 on: January 15, 2009, 11:11:28 AM »

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but....if the deputy didn't do what Kronk was wanting him to do ie find what Kronk was referring to, WHY didn't Kronk get in there and retrieve or show the Deputiy what he had seen?
IMO nothing was stopping him from picking it up, taking pics or something, to take to LE

the deputy should have went with him to see what it was, there was a 2 yr old in the area that had been missing for 2 months!!!!  it was the deputy's job to investigate, not kronks.  had i found something suspicious i would not have disturbed it, i would have called the police

as i've said i still have doubts about kronk.  the DA stated that the photos of the skull were "gruesome".  he will live with that image in his head for the rest of his life regardless of what his intentions were.

Exactly, juju! And it sounds like he DID take pics, and now people are mad at him about that, too. The deputy is already on record as not doing his job on other calls as well, so IMO it's not Kronk's fault, it's Cain's.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: January 15, 2009, 11:11:44 AM »

You probably won't like my response.  You make one post at 3:48am (my time) and because you don't get many responses us you accuse people of being part of a clique?      There is no clique here.  There may be some late night members that like to act cliqueish and they will be dealt with.

[/quote]

Yep, you were the first one I thought of when I read that SS      

Please let us know how that goes   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1224 on: January 15, 2009, 11:11:56 AM »

[/quote]

Ah.. you're the trouble maker, aren't you SS? Got a harem full of pretty kitties and red-haired beauties..  You gonna get it now!!!!   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1225 on: January 15, 2009, 11:12:07 AM »

OK, at the known risk of being ignored I would like for everyone to admire my new avatar, courtesy of CBB and Klaas (thanks guys!)  Now I can post and/or lurk in style.  Back on topic, I thought all the time ABC news would not be paying $20k for a photo of a dead snake in some brush and vines.  If the man had a cell phone with him -- or even a camera, considering -- you know he had plenty of time to take whatever photos he wanted prior to arrival of LE, and the time may be near that he will be shopping them off.

I see a cute little doggy there!

My doggy Lucy says hi.

and this last part -- yes, it is a possiblity he might have and would sell pics. I also think lots of others involved in this case are looking to make money too. Sadly, it's a big motivator.

I remember you, Caylee.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: January 15, 2009, 11:12:50 AM »

i am ms. invisible today, but i am going to keep posting anyway.  i am still on the fence as far as mr. kronk is concerned but that deputy definitely dropped the ball, as did LE for not investigating further when he called 3 times in august!
Hey wait a monkey minute!  I responded to you!  Smile
I agree the deputy who is being investigated did drop the ball, but I wonder what he was doing during those 45 mins he spent on that one call.

yes ma'am you did and thank you.  and congrats on your twins, when are they due?

Regrets, I've had a few......
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1227 on: January 15, 2009, 11:13:29 AM »

[/quote]

oooooh get to Klaas's office now, Mister!!!! 

I remember you, Caylee.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: January 15, 2009, 11:15:58 AM »

[/quote]

No dont go in there, she is nekkid right now !

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: January 15, 2009, 11:16:01 AM »

My fear is that GMA has paid Kronk for a photo we haven't seen yet.  I hope it's not of the skull or what he now believes was a skull.

That's what I think. There's no way they paid him $20K for a picture of a dead snake. 
No, imo they paid him $20,000 to be the first to interview him but as they have a policy of not paying for interviews they said it was for the photo. I really don't think there is any more to that. If they had a pic of the remains there is no way we wouldn't have seen it by now.

Yep.  I agree.  See #2 in m y post above...  Great minds think alike.

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: January 15, 2009, 11:16:07 AM »

okay... so kronk sees something  white..... "im not saying its caylee".. 

so IF he saw a white bag... or whatever it WAS that he saw... are you telling me that you would not SHOW the officer what it is? NO! NO ITS RIGHT THERE! RIGGGGGGGGGGHT THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..

OR .. do you just hear the officer say.. i dont see anything...
and go.. okay.. im outta here...

heykim, that's exactly what I was thinking too!  Seems that kronk would have hauled the officer in by the arm, pointing out the bag.  Something isn't right with the whole story.  IMO.

well... MAAAAAAAAAAYBE its just ME, but I know that I sure wouldnt have just let it slide... but then...  i dont like being IGNORED... and someone being RUDE would have only made me MORE apt to INSIST on showing them until they DID see...

I'm just wondering how you'd have forced a cop to see what you wanted him to see. Hauling him in by the arm? Kronk may be a retired bounty hunter, but he's still not allowed to bully a cop. The guy's a meter reader, for god's sake.
Isn't there some kind of law against bullying a cop?

I think it's just you. I don't like being ignored either, but I'm sure not going to pick a fight with a cop. Whatever hinkiness is in this story, IMO, isn't Kronk, it's Cain!

i wouldn't be picking a fight but if that officer didn't respond to my satisfaction, then I would've requested another officer. I've had to do that before & they were more than willing. After all ,they are working for us, aren't they?! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: January 15, 2009, 11:16:56 AM »

So, Lois is who Cindy wrote that email to?  Geesh.  The friends some people seek out...

It's weird, isn't it? I'd want as far away from the Ants as I could get, and God Forbid if I were a member of the Ant family, I'd just dig a hole, crawl in, and pull the opening in over me!!

I am so glad you aren't, I would miss your beautiful face!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: January 15, 2009, 11:17:39 AM »

[/quote]

Are you a late-nighter Sea?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: January 15, 2009, 11:18:30 AM »

OK, since everyone is ignoring me I'm going to go get dressed    If I got upset every time I got ignored I'd be upset every day.  Just saying.

cool your jets Klaas, you know we love you!  i have the upmost respect for you and the great job you do here!!!!

Regrets, I've had a few......
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1234 on: January 15, 2009, 11:18:41 AM »

i am ms. invisible today, but i am going to keep posting anyway.  i am still on the fence as far as mr. kronk is concerned but that deputy definitely dropped the ball, as did LE for not investigating further when he called 3 times in august!
Hey wait a monkey minute!  I responded to you!  Smile
I agree the deputy who is being investigated did drop the ball, but I wonder what he was doing during those 45 mins he spent on that one call.

yes ma'am you did and thank you.  and congrats on your twins, when are they due?
Late June.  Photos in Musings from a few months ago also in Fashion and Decor Smile

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: January 15, 2009, 11:19:34 AM »

No dont go in there, she is nekkid right now !
[/quote]

You guys are hilarious! 

Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: January 15, 2009, 11:20:19 AM »

I'm just wondering how you'd have forced a cop to see what you wanted him to see. Hauling him in by the arm? Kronk may be a retired bounty hunter, but he's still not allowed to bully a cop. The guy's a meter reader, for god's sake.
Isn't there some kind of law against bullying a cop?

I think it's just you. I don't like being ignored either, but I'm sure not going to pick a fight with a cop. Whatever hinkiness is in this story, IMO, isn't Kronk, it's Cain!

Good Morning Monks..old and new...sick and well.....and those on the road to recovering fro the crud (that would be me)

I have been saying for days that something is not right about
Kronk and his involvement in this and I am still saying it. IF he did in fact see Caylee's skull and if the officer didn't (and obviously he didn't) why in the hell would Kronk not SHOW him...point it out to him......but nooooooooooooooooooooooo what does Kronk do....tell him about that damn snakes............I do not believe Kronk saw Caylee's skull....I think he made a mistake and didn't see what he was supposed to see......so neither did the officer........JMO and I am sticking to it until there is PROOF that I am wrong.....the hinky factor is all over Kronk

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: January 15, 2009, 11:21:24 AM »

OK, at the known risk of being ignored I would like for everyone to admire my new avatar, courtesy of CBB and Klaas (thanks guys!)  Now I can post and/or lurk in style.  Back on topic, I thought all the time ABC news would not be paying $20k for a photo of a dead snake in some brush and vines.  If the man had a cell phone with him -- or even a camera, considering -- you know he had plenty of time to take whatever photos he wanted prior to arrival of LE, and the time may be near that he will be shopping them off.

Adorable Pup!!!! 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1238 on: January 15, 2009, 11:22:42 AM »

WHY I DOUBT THAT KRONK HAD ANY CONNECTION TO THE ANTHONYS AND NO TIPS FROM THEM ABOUT WHERE TO FIND CAYLEE.

1.  I don't think there was any advantage to the Anthonys to have the body found.  They were busy claiming that Caylee was in another state or Puerto Rico, that she was alive out there somewhere. 
  2.  Casey had no reason to tell anyone where the body was.  It helped her case to have the possibility that Casey was still alive.  Nothing is worse for her case than finding the body and knowing for certain Caylee is dead.
  3.  The defense team would not want the body found, either.  That complicated things for them.
  4.  If Kronk and the Anthonys knew each other on any level, it probably would have come out by now.

SO HOW COULD KRONK HAVE ZEROED IN ON THAT PARTICULAR AREA WHEN NOBODY ELSE WHO IS UNCONNECTED TO THE ANTHONYS DID?

1.  He does have experience as a bounty hunter, bail bondsman, etc. and those kinds of people learn a lot and hear a lot and they also think a lot about where people would hide and what desperate people do.
  2.  Some people are able to put two and two together and come up with some very reliable hunches.  He claims he had a hunch the body might be there.
  3.  He had reason to be in that area at least a couple of times and he may have reasoned that the swampy area would be the closest and the most dense place to dump a body.
  4.  The case has been so publicized, and I am sure that many people in the Orlando area have been intensely curious about it.  Some people are more curious than others and more able to see certain possibilities.
  5.  As has been posted, he could haved overheard something while reading a meter that made him wonder about the area as a dumping place.  Or he could have overheard something spoken by a neighbor of the Anthonys.
  6.  Money is a great motivator.  He may have needed money and hoped to find the body and get a reward.  As a result, he may have thought a bit more than others about where the body might be.
  7.  It is fairly well known among law enforcement and detective types, including bounty hunters, I am sure, that people who kill their children often dump the bodies close to home.  In fact, I think this case teaches a big lesson.  If a child is missing and presumed killed by the mother, look close to the home first, fan out from there.  I think LE in this case got very caught up in cell pings around the airport and other places and did not look at the areas close to the Anthony house as thoroughly as needed.
  8.  Kronk is proud of the fact that he figured this out for himself.  He may well have said to himself, "The body has not been found at the park or in the river or by the airport.  It may well be where I thought it was, in the woods close to her home.

Now, Kronk is not without his problems.  He has a somewhat checkered past.  It would be better for the prosecution if he were of lily white reputation.  But he is is not.  Still, he found the body, and that was a great help to them and to the overall case and will go a long way toward putting Casey away for life.

If he had not found the body, Casey may very well have been tried, the defense may have argued that Caylee was not dead, and a jury may have acquitted her.

Good points Hudsunn~I was told by a detective in TN that after a crime is committed the perp usually takes right hand turns IIRC, he was telling me it was more natural and instinctual??? Any input from other monkeys-did anyone map the route she most likely took and were they right hand turns or were they a mixed bunch of turns.

Bump~I must have invisible monkey syndrome lately   

Just want to know is anyone plotted her turns and was my TN detective correct about that.

Lovin~I replied back you silly monkey, and NO I was NOT ticked, it's next to impossible to tick me off, well.............unless you trash Tim Miller-that might do it

hey IslandMonkey,sorry i had it wrong, ashley scott's murder trial started yesterday. they are dragging her name thru the mudd! just wanted you to know, i had it wrong.

wendi

Are you kidding ME????? Her husband is the POS, who is his defense atty.......sound like Leslie Balin to me~punk

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1239 on: January 15, 2009, 11:22:43 AM »

OK, since everyone is ignoring me I'm going to go get dressed    If I got upset every time I got ignored I'd be upset every day.  Just saying.

cool your jets Klaas, you know we love you!  i have the upmost respect for you and the great job you do here!!!!

Oh she does this...she is such a "Drama Queen"....
(Total joke)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.