April 30, 2024, 03:34:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313585 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: January 15, 2009, 11:43:22 AM »

Are you a late-nighter Sea?

Yes...I left you a message in the "other" thread 

Okay, Thanks! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: January 15, 2009, 11:45:28 AM »

1.  This inflatable mattress thing really bothers me and takes me back to that abandoned home. 

2.  Why would "zanny" need to give Casey hair straightener?  Casey's hair is not curly?  Was Casey hording poisons so she could get rid of her parents and Caylee?

Klass, are you talking about a hair straightener like a curling iron.  I think this is what she meant, but do you mean the chemicals that african americans use to straighten their hair?  I  am corn ::MonkeyConfused::fused

A flatiron, i use one all the time. 

O/T Monken,when do you have time to use a flat iron? 

I've learned to get my hair done in record time!! My granddaughters require it! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1262 on: January 15, 2009, 11:45:42 AM »

Everyone talks about Kronk making the 3 calls in August, I haven't heard or seen anything that says he was at the site  where the remains were found. (other than what LP keeps saying about being 150 feet away) I am kind of a slow monkey and think that a map about where he saw whatever the 1st and second day would answer a lot of questions. IIRC the first call he said he saw something on the side of the road. The second call this call was made at 9:30  pm, he said that he saw something white..earlier in the day 1:30 or 2pm and was told to call LE back when he was at the site and could meet with a deputy. The third call is when he called to say that he was there at the site so they could send an officer to meet with him. That 3rd call was not really a call to report just to let them know he was there and could meet with LE. I don't really find him suspicious given his background as a "bounty hunter". I think that if I were a meter reader and assigned that area I would be looking around too. As much as I hate to say it-as a Floridian anytime there are woods anywhere people will dump their trash so there were a lot of garbage bags in that area. Also being that close to woods all kinds of critters (coons and such) will go right into your trash can and pull bags and stuff out and take them to the woods to eat. So I don't think that the cop really didn't do anything wrong,just came to the first garbage bag he found-opened it and found garbage.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1263 on: January 15, 2009, 11:46:28 AM »

I missed NG last night was there anything new

No.  Same stuff as yesterday.  Lee is still trying to get immunity.  Natisha asked LE if he was going to be charged and they said No.  I think they are not going to charge anyone YET!  But after they testify, WHAM!  We are gonna see a lot of new bracelets on the Anthony family.  JMO

Thanks...I didn't think there would be anything we didn't know about....LOL...I am sure the LE is not going to tell anyone they are going to be charged.  Obviously Lee has done something he is pretty worried about or there would be no need for limited immunity.

I read here I think that none of the A's are working......and since they aren't doing any interviews or selling any pictures or videos of Caylee I expect to hear something from/about them soon.....something no good of course...they are evil people!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1264 on: January 15, 2009, 11:46:33 AM »

OK, at the known risk of being ignored I would like for everyone to admire my new avatar, courtesy of CBB and Klaas (thanks guys!)  Now I can post and/or lurk in style.  Back on topic, I thought all the time ABC news would not be paying $20k for a photo of a dead snake in some brush and vines.  If the man had a cell phone with him -- or even a camera, considering -- you know he had plenty of time to take whatever photos he wanted prior to arrival of LE, and the time may be near that he will be shopping them off.

Very cute puppy!!!   (I call all dogs "puppies" even when they're not.  Go with it  )

I call all dogs "puppies" too.  I also call cats "kitties", partly because my sister's name is Cat so it gets confusing...lol.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1265 on: January 15, 2009, 11:48:06 AM »

mornig monkeys! will have to go read & catch up. just wanted to ask i was watching the news this morning & are there any moneys that live up north where it is like -37 or something? it's 19 here & i feel like i am gonna freeze to death. just wondering, cause i can't imagine!
anyway, i saw where Tim Miller has hired Mark Nejame! ::MonkeyDance::i think this is great & i bet the A's are really pissed off! can i say that word? i don't want to get in trouble, but been wanting to say it. please tell me so i don't get in trouble!

wendi
PS. morning IslandMonkey, yes they said she had vd-sorry hope i do not get in more trouble. (yes, Lesley "scum" Ballin)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1266 on: January 15, 2009, 11:48:21 AM »

Wow!  Look at the time!  It really is time for me to go to the gym. 
BBL. 

TTYL!  I am not going to the gym today...it's 2 degrees and that's too damn cold for me to even think about going out!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1267 on: January 15, 2009, 11:48:30 AM »

Boy I screwed that one up AGAIN....LOL!
 to finish my sentence.......
 SCARED MONKEYS IS WHRERE IT'S AT!!!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1268 on: January 15, 2009, 11:52:19 AM »

BOMBSHELLS! 

Not really, Sunny. There was some discussion of Florida's immunity laws as it would apply to Lee. Apparently if he's served a subpeona he automatically has use immunity which means hs words cannot be held against him.

Hi CBB!  that is just wrong...that's what the 5th is for......so a subpoena in FL means limited immunity....how crazy is that!!  And who really thinks any of them is going to tell the truth. I can see one of them getting limited immunity and saying they killed Caylee and it was an accident and prove it wasn't........and there is your reasonable doubt?  I just have to keep believing that the prosecution has more than enough evidence to convict casey without the 'help' of her crazy family.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1269 on: January 15, 2009, 11:54:16 AM »

Wow!  Look at the time!  It really is time for me to go to the gym. 
BBL. 

TTYL!  I am not going to the gym today...it's 2 degrees and that's too damn cold for me to even think about going out!!
Well you better stand up and walk in place Missy!  I am passin out Doritos and Oreos today makin everyone pudgy.   Maybe I should add some hot chocolate to the list for you Monkey-cicles. 

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: January 15, 2009, 11:55:39 AM »

This is for you Oz:

I know how you feel, I sometimes feel that way too! I know it's not intentional by anyone, so please don't feel that way! I've said it before, I write many posts and lots don't get replies or acknowldegement. It's just the way it happens sometimes. If I get annoyed about it, I'll just repost it just to be sure it was seen! For whatever reason lots of posts get passed over, not just yours or mine, but even some of the more "seasoned" monkeys write they feel invisible! It stinks sometimes, especially if you're a sensitive sorry sappy monkey like me! Seriously, it is hard when you spend time to write a post and no one replies to it, I know it can annoy any monkey, not just the sensitive sorry sappy types!! LOL, not trying to make any monkeys mad, I'm just talking about me! Anyway, hang in there Oz. If you have to post something 20x's to get a response, you will get a response. Please try not to take anything personally!! I have to tell myself that too sometimes! I know all the monkeys are friendly and mean well, sometimes the little "quieter" monkeys get lost in the fray! Nothing is intentional though, that I'm sure of!!

Now, three cheers!!!   

This was very well said!  Thank you QM!

OZ & JuJu & all neglected monkeys, don't feel invisible, I am a hit and run monkey and rarely get a response (Klaas always responds tho). I usually just post info I find to help the smart monkeys and lurk ALOT...LOL, but a lot of the monkeys have been here a looong time and have a rapport with other monkeys. After you have been here a while you will understand so hang in there monkey friend! I have been here since Red started Scared Monkeys but most monkeys still don't know me. What is important is that we all work together to help find the TRUTH not only in Caylee's case but all the cases we work on. ONCE A MONKEY ALWAYS A MONKEY! I am a member @ alot of forums and 
BTW, JuJu are you from Texas?

nope, alabama

Regrets, I've had a few......
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: January 15, 2009, 11:55:47 AM »

Everyone talks about Kronk making the 3 calls in August, I haven't heard or seen anything that says he was at the site  where the remains were found. (other than what LP keeps saying about being 150 feet away) I am kind of a slow monkey and think that a map about where he saw whatever the 1st and second day would answer a lot of questions. IIRC the first call he said he saw something on the side of the road. The second call this call was made at 9:30  pm, he said that he saw something white..earlier in the day 1:30 or 2pm and was told to call LE back when he was at the site and could meet with a deputy. The third call is when he called to say that he was there at the site so they could send an officer to meet with him. That 3rd call was not really a call to report just to let them know he was there and could meet with LE. I don't really find him suspicious given his background as a "bounty hunter". I think that if I were a meter reader and assigned that area I would be looking around too. As much as I hate to say it-as a Floridian anytime there are woods anywhere people will dump their trash so there were a lot of garbage bags in that area. Also being that close to woods all kinds of critters (coons and such) will go right into your trash can and pull bags and stuff out and take them to the woods to eat. So I don't think that the cop really didn't do anything wrong,just came to the first garbage bag he found-opened it and found garbage.

Hey Milardi - good to see you.

You are right - often there are just bags of trash sitting along side the road or in woods along the road because of the coons and such.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1272 on: January 15, 2009, 11:56:31 AM »

I see you all. I see everything. I'm pretty much a super hero, if you want to know the truth.
K, so, just a few things to consider when feeling ignored or feeling like an outsider-

this is the internets.
time zones are different for different areas geographically.. I say this with all confidence, because I am totally kicking butt at geochallenge on facebook.
some people are logged in and "looking" at topics, who aren't really looking at topics. I've been logged in for 4 and a half days now..but no, i have not been looking for that long.

there are several times I have read interesting posts, and have started a reply to said posts, and in walked hubby for lunch, neighbors, kids..to draw me away from the internet. it happens. and by the time i do get back on SM, i have completely forgotten specific posts that I have read, admired, wanted to add to, etc. It is just life, there's no point in getting butt hurt about it because maybe next week, someone will be accusing YOU of ignoring their posts. it's just how the internet rolls.

now, everyone better read this post demmit. or i'm going to get mad and use my caps lock button!!!!!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: January 15, 2009, 11:57:05 AM »

BOMBSHELLS! 

Not really, Sunny. There was some discussion of Florida's immunity laws as it would apply to Lee. Apparently if he's served a subpeona he automatically has use immunity which means hs words cannot be held against him.

Hi CBB!  that is just wrong...that's what the 5th is for......so a subpoena in FL means limited immunity....how crazy is that!!  And who really thinks any of them is going to tell the truth. I can see one of them getting limited immunity and saying they killed Caylee and it was an accident and prove it wasn't........and there is your reasonable doubt?  I just have to keep believing that the prosecution has more than enough evidence to convict casey without the 'help' of her crazy family.

I couldn't have said that any better Sunny!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1274 on: January 15, 2009, 11:57:25 AM »

BOMBSHELLS! 

Ok, sorry going back and forth between the thread and drawing designs (I am inspired today...its the Doritos).  Anyhow, is this for real??  A subpoena warrants limited immunity?? That seems very odd to me!  I need to write Governor Crist about this.  I can see cutting a deal, but just having luck and being subpoena'd just does not seem just! 
Caylee did not get any deal! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: January 15, 2009, 11:57:27 AM »

Just got back from the grocery store, must have missed Sea Searcher's performance evaluation 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: January 15, 2009, 11:59:37 AM »

BOMBSHELLS! 

Ok, sorry going back and forth between the thread and drawing designs (I am inspired today...its the Doritos).  Anyhow, is this for real??  A subpoena warrants limited immunity?? That seems very odd to me!  I need to write Governor Crist about this.  I can see cutting a deal, but just having luck and being subpoena'd just does not seem just! 
Caylee did not get any deal! 

Yep, that's the way I understood it on NG.  frickin' insane if you ask me    

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: January 15, 2009, 11:59:39 AM »

I see you all. I see everything. I'm pretty much a super hero, if you want to know the truth.
K, so, just a few things to consider when feeling ignored or feeling like an outsider-

this is the internets.
time zones are different for different areas geographically.. I say this with all confidence, because I am totally kicking butt at geochallenge on facebook.
some people are logged in and "looking" at topics, who aren't really looking at topics. I've been logged in for 4 and a half days now..but no, i have not been looking for that long.

there are several times I have read interesting posts, and have started a reply to said posts, and in walked hubby for lunch, neighbors, kids..to draw me away from the internet. it happens. and by the time i do get back on SM, i have completely forgotten specific posts that I have read, admired, wanted to add to, etc. It is just life, there's no point in getting butt hurt about it because maybe next week, someone will be accusing YOU of ignoring their posts. it's just how the internet rolls.

now, everyone better read this post demmit. or i'm going to get mad and use my caps lock button!!!!!

NO ANYTHING BUT THE CAPSLOCK BUTTON 
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1278 on: January 15, 2009, 12:00:18 PM »

I hit post too soon I sorry-I am really curious to hear more about Kronk saying that he may have seen a skull at that time.
On the lighter side I believe some monkey was talking about KC and the shackle shuffle. Here's a little tune I made up, you might get a kick out of:

Here's a little dance
You"ll have to learn if you"re an "Ant"
It's called the Shuffle
The Shackle Shuffle

You're gonna be in jail
Hair all greasy, What's that smell?
You need the Shuffle
The Shackle Shuffle

You ate up the jerky and finished up the chips
Your butt is gettin bigger and your face is full of Zits
So learn the Shuffle
The Shackle Shuffle

C   Well they slap on the cuffs
H   You do a little twist
O   Ya hear the jangle of the chains
R   and you shake your big ole hips
U   You got the Shuffle
S   The Shackle Shuffle

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1279 on: January 15, 2009, 12:00:21 PM »

OK, since everyone is ignoring me I'm going to go get dressed    If I got upset every time I got ignored I'd be upset every day.  Just saying.

cool your jets Klaas, you know we love you!  i have the upmost respect for you and the great job you do here!!!!

Oh she does this...she is such a "Drama Queen"....
(Total joke)

oh i know......i have been here since june 2005 but i do more lurking than posting,  however i can't seem to shut my mouth today.  i have dial up and it is an ordeal to post, but I promise to pay more attention to everyone's posts and acknowledge them

Hi JuJu.....we all feel ignored from time to time....and yes sometimes when people are on that are 'friendly', posts do get missed...........happens to me ....so I scream and cuss and spit until someone says something....LOL. I am usually behind and when I read a post I am sure someone has already responded and/or acknowledged that post.....mostly I am right...but sometimes not...and sometimes I don't respond to a post I disagree with just to keep from starting a ruckus......I do hate to see people leave because they feel they are ignored....because I do know it is not intentional 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.