April 30, 2024, 08:32:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313663 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1280 on: January 15, 2009, 12:01:04 PM »

Everyone talks about Kronk making the 3 calls in August, I haven't heard or seen anything that says he was at the site  where the remains were found. (other than what LP keeps saying about being 150 feet away) I am kind of a slow monkey and think that a map about where he saw whatever the 1st and second day would answer a lot of questions. IIRC the first call he said he saw something on the side of the road. The second call this call was made at 9:30  pm, he said that he saw something white..earlier in the day 1:30 or 2pm and was told to call LE back when he was at the site and could meet with a deputy. The third call is when he called to say that he was there at the site so they could send an officer to meet with him. That 3rd call was not really a call to report just to let them know he was there and could meet with LE. I don't really find him suspicious given his background as a "bounty hunter". I think that if I were a meter reader and assigned that area I would be looking around too. As much as I hate to say it-as a Floridian anytime there are woods anywhere people will dump their trash so there were a lot of garbage bags in that area. Also being that close to woods all kinds of critters (coons and such) will go right into your trash can and pull bags and stuff out and take them to the woods to eat. So I don't think that the cop really didn't do anything wrong,just came to the first garbage bag he found-opened it and found garbage.

Good post, milardi. You are right on the calls. I honestly think that in the end, this Kronk thing won't amount to much. He found her, and the fact she was found will impact the case. 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: January 15, 2009, 12:01:05 PM »

I see you all. I see everything. I'm pretty much a super hero, if you want to know the truth.
K, so, just a few things to consider when feeling ignored or feeling like an outsider-

this is the internets.
time zones are different for different areas geographically.. I say this with all confidence, because I am totally kicking butt at geochallenge on facebook.
some people are logged in and "looking" at topics, who aren't really looking at topics. I've been logged in for 4 and a half days now..but no, i have not been looking for that long.

there are several times I have read interesting posts, and have started a reply to said posts, and in walked hubby for lunch, neighbors, kids..to draw me away from the internet. it happens. and by the time i do get back on SM, i have completely forgotten specific posts that I have read, admired, wanted to add to, etc. It is just life, there's no point in getting butt hurt about it because maybe next week, someone will be accusing YOU of ignoring their posts. it's just how the internet rolls.

now, everyone better read this post demmit. or i'm going to get mad and use my caps lock button!!!!!

Hey nicnic!  Next time I'm feeling ignored I'm gonna stand my monkey butt up and say it.  YOu get like 500 responses after that       

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1282 on: January 15, 2009, 12:01:21 PM »

Forget the Penny's receipt, this is the receipt they really don't want you to see.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1283 on: January 15, 2009, 12:02:29 PM »

Just got back from the grocery store, must have missed Sea Searcher's performance evaluation 

WOW Klaas, you got dressed and went to the gro store?
You are my new SUPER HERO MONKEY!!! I am not even dressed yet.....LOL!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1284 on: January 15, 2009, 12:02:41 PM »

I see you all. I see everything. I'm pretty much a super hero, if you want to know the truth.
K, so, just a few things to consider when feeling ignored or feeling like an outsider-

this is the internets.
time zones are different for different areas geographically.. I say this with all confidence, because I am totally kicking butt at geochallenge on facebook.
some people are logged in and "looking" at topics, who aren't really looking at topics. I've been logged in for 4 and a half days now..but no, i have not been looking for that long.

there are several times I have read interesting posts, and have started a reply to said posts, and in walked hubby for lunch, neighbors, kids..to draw me away from the internet. it happens. and by the time i do get back on SM, i have completely forgotten specific posts that I have read, admired, wanted to add to, etc. It is just life, there's no point in getting butt hurt about it because maybe next week, someone will be accusing YOU of ignoring their posts. it's just how the internet rolls.

now, everyone better read this post demmit. or i'm going to get mad and use my caps lock button!!!!!

Amen.  This has always been the best forum.  It is just a nice way to state a position or ask a question and maybe get an answer.  I for one don't always expect an answer or acknowledgement.  I just like being able to read all the news and different points of view.  Fodder for thought throughout the day and night. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1285 on: January 15, 2009, 12:05:19 PM »

this is the internets.

Check me off! No need to shout!!
(Note to self: Next avatar, switch nicnic to DECAF coffee.....)

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1286 on: January 15, 2009, 12:05:32 PM »

Everyone talks about Kronk making the 3 calls in August, I haven't heard or seen anything that says he was at the site  where the remains were found. (other than what LP keeps saying about being 150 feet away) I am kind of a slow monkey and think that a map about where he saw whatever the 1st and second day would answer a lot of questions. IIRC the first call he said he saw something on the side of the road. The second call this call was made at 9:30  pm, he said that he saw something white..earlier in the day 1:30 or 2pm and was told to call LE back when he was at the site and could meet with a deputy. The third call is when he called to say that he was there at the site so they could send an officer to meet with him. That 3rd call was not really a call to report just to let them know he was there and could meet with LE. I don't really find him suspicious given his background as a "bounty hunter". I think that if I were a meter reader and assigned that area I would be looking around too. As much as I hate to say it-as a Floridian anytime there are woods anywhere people will dump their trash so there were a lot of garbage bags in that area. Also being that close to woods all kinds of critters (coons and such) will go right into your trash can and pull bags and stuff out and take them to the woods to eat. So I don't think that the cop really didn't do anything wrong,just came to the first garbage bag he found-opened it and found garbage.
[/b]

I completely agree.......

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: January 15, 2009, 12:06:11 PM »

mornig monkeys! will have to go read & catch up. just wanted to ask i was watching the news this morning & are there any moneys that live up north where it is like -37 or something? it's 19 here & i feel like i am gonna freeze to death. just wondering, cause i can't imagine!
anyway, i saw where Tim Miller has hired Mark Nejame! ::MonkeyDance::i think this is great & i bet the A's are really pissed off! can i say that word? i don't want to get in trouble, but been wanting to say it. please tell me so i don't get in trouble!

wendi
PS. morning IslandMonkey, yes they said she had vd-sorry hope i do not get in more trouble. (yes, Lesley "scum" Ballin)

Yes Wendi, Leroy & I are frozen (**insert frozen monkey picture here**) that I know of for sure, probably several others like boo, perri & numbers...etc. 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1288 on: January 15, 2009, 12:07:58 PM »

mornig monkeys! will have to go read & catch up. just wanted to ask i was watching the news this morning & are there any moneys that live up north where it is like -37 or something? it's 19 here & i feel like i am gonna freeze to death. just wondering, cause i can't imagine!
anyway, i saw where Tim Miller has hired Mark Nejame! ::MonkeyDance::i think this is great & i bet the A's are really pissed off! can i say that word? i don't want to get in trouble, but been wanting to say it. please tell me so i don't get in trouble!

wendi
PS. morning IslandMonkey, yes they said she had vd-sorry hope i do not get in more trouble. (yes, Lesley "scum" Ballin)

Hi wendi.....it was 2 here this morning...cold enough for me!!  I too was glad to learn that Nejame was handling things for TES in FL....at least there will be one attorney in the mess that has some ethics!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1289 on: January 15, 2009, 12:08:00 PM »

Just got back from the grocery store, must have missed Sea Searcher's performance evaluation 
Glad to see you made it "back from the store"  ::wink wink::

I think I shredded SeaSearchers performance evaluation.  It was not readable at all as he wrote his answers in crayon.

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1290 on: January 15, 2009, 12:08:08 PM »

I hit post too soon I sorry-I am really curious to hear more about Kronk saying that he may have seen a skull at that time.
On the lighter side I believe some monkey was talking about KC and the shackle shuffle. Here's a little tune I made up, you might get a kick out of:

Here's a little dance
You"ll have to learn if you"re an "Ant"
It's called the Shuffle
The Shackle Shuffle

You're gonna be in jail
Hair all greasy, What's that smell?
You need the Shuffle
The Shackle Shuffle

You ate up the jerky and finished up the chips
Your butt is gettin bigger and your face is full of Zits
So learn the Shuffle
The Shackle Shuffle

C   Well they slap on the cuffs
H   You do a little twist
O   Ya hear the jangle of the chains
R   and you shake your big ole hips
U   You got the Shuffle
S   The Shackle Shuffle

GREAT JOB!!!  that's the funniest thing i have heard in a while...you are very talented!

Regrets, I've had a few......
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: January 15, 2009, 12:08:13 PM »

this is the internets.

Hey Nicnic.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: January 15, 2009, 12:08:15 PM »

Forget the Penny's receipt, this is the receipt they really don't want you to see.

Oh, my gosh. That was hilarious!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1293 on: January 15, 2009, 12:08:46 PM »

I missed NG last night was there anything new

BOMBSHELLS! 

Not really, Sunny. There was some discussion of Florida's immunity laws as it would apply to Lee. Apparently if he's served a subpeona he automatically has use immunity which means hs words cannot be held against him.

Hi CBB!  that is just wrong...that's what the 5th is for......so a subpoena in FL means limited immunity....how crazy is that!!  And who really thinks any of them is going to tell the truth. I can see one of them getting limited immunity and saying they killed Caylee and it was an accident and prove it wasn't........and there is your reasonable doubt?  I just have to keep believing that the prosecution has more than enough evidence to convict casey without the 'help' of her crazy family.
Ok, sorry going back and forth between the thread and drawing designs (I am inspired today...its the Doritos).  Anyhow, is this for real??  A subpoena warrants limited immunity?? That seems very odd to me!  I need to write Governor Crist about this.  I can see cutting a deal, but just having luck and being subpoena'd just does not seem just! 
Caylee did not get any deal! 

Apparently it is true, Dolce. NG seemed a bit surprised by it as well, but there was a lawyer and another "panelist" that said that's the way it is in Florida.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: January 15, 2009, 12:08:47 PM »

I missed NG last night was there anything new

No.  Same stuff as yesterday.  Lee is still trying to get immunity.  Natisha asked LE if he was going to be charged and they said No.  I think they are not going to charge anyone YET!  But after they testify, WHAM!  We are gonna see a lot of new bracelets on the Anthony family.  JMO

Thanks...I didn't think there would be anything we didn't know about....LOL...I am sure the LE is not going to tell anyone they are going to be charged.  Obviously Lee has done something he is pretty worried about or there would be no need for limited immunity.

I read here I think that none of the A's are working......and since they aren't doing any interviews or selling any pictures or videos of Caylee I expect to hear something from/about them soon.....something no good of course...they are evil people!!

Good Morning Monkeys.  I'm still trying to figure-out which one of you escaped the cage and is running around loose in Florida throwing poop.  (I've never read where the poop is being thrown.  Hopefully, at the As's house.)

Here's my rambling opinion about arresting the As's or anyone else involved with the cover-ups, misleading info, etc.  I don't think any arrests will be done until KC's trial is over.  I've figured such since it was determined that Zenaida's attorney couldn't do a personal, face to face deposition, but rather would have to give KC written questions for her possible written responses.  IMO, any arrests right now might muddy the prosecutions case against KC.  THOUGHTS or INFO from our experience law monkeys?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: January 15, 2009, 12:09:23 PM »

Boy I screwed that one up AGAIN....LOL!
 to finish my sentence.......
 SCARED MONKEYS IS WHRERE IT'S AT!!!

yep....I have no need to go anyplace else....and certainly not to an invitation only forum............we can proudly say we have nothing to hide from here at SM

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: January 15, 2009, 12:09:29 PM »

WOW Klaas, you got dressed and went to the gro store?
You are my new SUPER HERO MONKEY!!! I am not even dressed yet.....LOL!

On my way to take my walk now, brb
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: January 15, 2009, 12:09:57 PM »

I hit post too soon I sorry-I am really curious to hear more about Kronk saying that he may have seen a skull at that time.
On the lighter side I believe some monkey was talking about KC and the shackle shuffle. Here's a little tune I made up, you might get a kick out of:

Here's a little dance
You"ll have to learn if you"re an "Ant"
It's called the Shuffle
The Shackle Shuffle

You're gonna be in jail
Hair all greasy, What's that smell?
You need the Shuffle
The Shackle Shuffle

You ate up the jerky and finished up the chips
Your butt is gettin bigger and your face is full of Zits
So learn the Shuffle
The Shackle Shuffle

C   Well they slap on the cuffs
H   You do a little twist
O   Ya hear the jangle of the chains
R   and you shake your big ole hips
U   You got the Shuffle
S   The Shackle Shuffle

GREAT JOB!!!  that's the funniest thing i have heard in a while...you are very talented!

You guys are killing me today!!!!
Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1298 on: January 15, 2009, 12:10:58 PM »

Morning All

It's -15 in Central Illinois with a wind chill of -32. I am NOT going to the gym so pass the Doritos. Heck, I am NOT leaving the house at all today, so I'll have some Oreos too, please.  I'm comfy-cozy with a laptop and the Great Dane and a cage full of Monkeys.   

Quiet Monkey - the dancing monkeys you used on page 9-ish are just great. They look like they escaped from the yellow truck.

Brachiate

TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1299 on: January 15, 2009, 12:11:05 PM »

Hello to everyone!
Hope all of you are feeling good.
 I have not been on for awhile.
And have been just reading  for the last few days.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.