April 30, 2024, 10:41:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313681 times)
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1320 on: January 15, 2009, 12:19:56 PM »

They're making a heart, yes. These people just are inept writers. She writes that she's happy about her relationship, but the tag RIP Caylee Marie, ballin', is still there.  And she doesn't mean Caylee's having sex or that she's balling on Caylee's grave. She's part of that internet educated generation who feels that since this is the internet, nobody should be hung up on spelling things right, and only crazy people would take her spelling literally.  She probably has no idea she spelled it wrong in the first place.

Hey!  Thanks for bringing this forward ... your comment gave me an idea.  Remember that a couple of Casey's friends, and Tony's roommates commented that Caylee would talk slang and they thought it was so cute?  Like "Whatup, dudes?" etc. -- what if "ballin'" is actually (sounds strange, but) a tender, bittersweet memory that Annie has... maybe she taught Caylee to use this term and thought it was cute -- and that marquee message on her myspace was her personal way of commemorating Caylee?

Maybe... maybe...

Maybe I'm just tired and need to quit having ideas!!  BTW, your kitty is gorgeous.  I really like seeing that cat every time you post!

Thanks! I love my little gray fuzzball--he's a sweet little boy.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1321 on: January 15, 2009, 12:20:01 PM »

Just got back from the grocery store, must have missed Sea Searcher's performance evaluation 

Did you get any cookies

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1322 on: January 15, 2009, 12:20:20 PM »

To all the Monkeys who have replied to my posts, thankyou.
I will be taking my leave from posting now as there seems to be a little "clique" here that new-comers can't infiltrate.
Good luck to all of you and I would just like to say that you are all such good people.

Take comfort in the knowledge that the right people will pay for what happened to Caylee.

Happy posting.

please don't leave OZ, i enjoy reading your posts.....but i know how it feels to be ignored

JuJu,
OZ can join our "clique"
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: January 15, 2009, 12:20:35 PM »

Who has VD??

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1324 on: January 15, 2009, 12:21:24 PM »

What the heck could these items be?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8256004&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Pictures where Caylee’s was found show items psychic saw

Last Edited: Thursday, 15 Jan 2009, 10:50 AM EST
Created: Thursday, 15 Jan 2009, 10:46 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A psychic in Virginia told private investigator Dominic Casey to search the woods near the Anthony family home back in November, a month before Caylee's body was discovered. George and Cindy Anthony’s' attorney gave the pictures to FOX 35’s Holly Bristow with permission from the family.

The agreement with the Anthony’s lawyer allowed FOX 35 to only show the photos in our Wednesday January 15, 2009 evening and night newscasts and not online at this time.

Deputies, the FBI and prosecutors have seen them already. The Anthony’s private investigator Dominic Casey took them the morning of November 15, 2008, five months to the day anyone had last seen Caylee and weeks before a meter reader found her remains. Shortly after he took them, a psychic called the PI saying she knew where Caylee Marie was.

Shaky home video shows the Anthony’s private investigator rummaging through this wooded area on suburban drive around the corner from the Anthony family home.

Dominic Casey was on the phone with psychic Ginette Matacia Lucas , states away in Virginia leading him to the place she saw Caylee in a dream.

Matacia-Lucas tells FOX 35 what she was telling Casey to look for. “You're looking for what may look like trash. It’s not going to be a body you're looking for. You're looking for what looks like trash...you're not looking for a little girl sitting on the curb.”

As Casey rummaged through the woods he stopped to take still pictures to document his search. He saw trash all over, an empty oil quart, a toilet. “He said he didn't see it and I said keep looking in the woods,” said Lucas.

But the trash like debris Matacia-Lucas wanted Dominic Casey looking for would be next to something specific. “I said try to look for a rock or a paver or something,” said Lucas.

Eventually the psychic tells Dominic Casey to look for three pavers in a row.

The pictures show Dominic Casey finding one paver and then another one and  finally after several minutes of feverishly searching he finds three pavers in a row next to an old tire.

Dominic Casey searched the area November 15, went back Sunday the 16th and then again on Tuesday the 18th. He tells fox 35 he was probably within 150 to 200 feet from where little caylee was found.

Dominic Casey says the more he found of what the psychic was describing on the phone, the more freaked out he got. He says this was a very emotional time for him.
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1325 on: January 15, 2009, 12:21:27 PM »

wow, you guys are really scared of that cap lock button.haha.
cbb- i'm just happy you always fix my monkey coffee up for me. Smile
and about kanye west...well...i'd probably cut myself if I were like him...*shudder*

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1326 on: January 15, 2009, 12:22:02 PM »

It is a whole 3 degrees right now.  I know Lovin isn't much warmer and Boo is North of me so she is probably suffering more than us!!
Its friggid here too..its 60 degrees!  Stop blowin your cold weather south!

It's supposed to get alot colder than that. Dolce! Better get the longjohns out! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1327 on: January 15, 2009, 12:22:22 PM »

Just got back from the grocery store, must have missed Sea Searcher's performance evaluation 

I thought you went to get dressed ? or did you go to the store and get dressed ?
Hopefully not in that order 

I thought I was in a clique of trouble...but anothermonkey straitened me out on what a clique was...so I feel better now 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1328 on: January 15, 2009, 12:22:48 PM »

Does anyone think there will be a document dump today? I just have a feeling there might be. Is anyone privy to any inside info who can tell?

rmcalo...perri & I are crossing our fingers and toes, but I'm not privy inside info just a feeling "in my gut". BTW-avi is adorable.

Thanks. That's my cat Brandy. She is a sweetie. I am an animal nut. I have another cat, a dog, and some fish. And I love monkeys!!!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: January 15, 2009, 12:23:07 PM »

Darn, you're leaving just when I got here.  Night, Klaas.

Can anyone fill me in on this house?  I know there's an empty house on Hopespring and the body was found behind it--relatively.  But, is there any evidence that Casey was in the house or using it?
http://www.wftv.com/video/18462972/index.html
If the As were looking for alive Caylee...I do not understand how their investigator is looking for a dead body

At the time, LE were offering a $250,000 reward. That's a lot more than whatever the Ants were paying him.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1330 on: January 15, 2009, 12:23:43 PM »

They're making a heart, yes. These people just are inept writers. She writes that she's happy about her relationship, but the tag RIP Caylee Marie, ballin', is still there.  And she doesn't mean Caylee's having sex or that she's balling on Caylee's grave. She's part of that internet educated generation who feels that since this is the internet, nobody should be hung up on spelling things right, and only crazy people would take her spelling literally.  She probably has no idea she spelled it wrong in the first place.

Hey!  Thanks for bringing this forward ... your comment gave me an idea.  Remember that a couple of Casey's friends, and Tony's roommates commented that Caylee would talk slang and they thought it was so cute?  Like "Whatup, dudes?" etc. -- what if "ballin'" is actually (sounds strange, but) a tender, bittersweet memory that Annie has... maybe she taught Caylee to use this term and thought it was cute -- and that marquee message on her myspace was her personal way of commemorating Caylee?

Maybe... maybe...

Maybe I'm just tired and need to quit having ideas!!  BTW, your kitty is gorgeous.  I really like seeing that cat every time you post!

Thanks! I love my little gray fuzzball--he's a sweet little boy.

Is he a Russian Blue? He looks like it. Very cute.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1331 on: January 15, 2009, 12:24:03 PM »

It is a whole 3 degrees right now.  I know Lovin isn't much warmer and Boo is North of me so she is probably suffering more than us!!
Its friggid here too..its 60 degrees!  Stop blowin your cold weather south!

It's supposed to get alot colder than that. Dolce! Better get the longjohns out! 

Tell your driver to get the car ready and drive around with the heat on! 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1332 on: January 15, 2009, 12:24:25 PM »

wait- the anthony's have given the MEDIA pictures of the crime scene/recovery scene?????? Was this not the reason that the judge imposed that ruling on the photos??? and wasnt it the anthony's that said that they did NOT think anyone besides the defense and state should see the photos!!!????

ashgasofghijaopsdfighaosfhgasodfhg###@@!!**&&&^^$^$^#
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: January 15, 2009, 12:24:34 PM »

Boy I screwed that one up AGAIN....LOL!
 to finish my sentence.......
 SCARED MONKEYS IS WHRERE IT'S AT!!!

yep....I have no need to go anyplace else....and certainly not to an invitation only forum............we can proudly say we have nothing to hide from here at SM

Ditto Sunny, monkeys aren't judgemental, rude to others who don't always share their opinion or mean spirited! But they are the smartest and most caring group of people I have seen or experienced in any forum. I'm so proud of the Scared Monkeys and proud to be a member here!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1334 on: January 15, 2009, 12:25:09 PM »

Yep that's exactly how it is.....supposedly nothing you say can be used against you....however IF the LE comes up with anything else you can be charged...makes no sense to me at all.....so a person can say yes I killed Jane Doe.....and they can't be prosecuted for murder...but if the LE was able to prove she was kidnapped by the same person then they could be tried for kidnapping but not murder....How Fuxxed up is that!!
That is the most outragously stupid thing I have ever heard of!  Do not subpoena him then.  I need to go pull up the laws and rules on subpoenas.  This sounds like a horrid way to produce more work for LE and the judicial system - not something either group likes to do.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: January 15, 2009, 12:25:33 PM »

Does anyone think there will be a document dump today? I just have a feeling there might be. Is anyone privy to any inside info who can tell?

I'm really hoping so.  With my luck it will happen next week since my schedule is sooo busy and I won't be around much..    

Were you by any chance listening to head line News? They mentioned briefly that the guy who took Kronks call has been reassigned to another department.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1336 on: January 15, 2009, 12:26:05 PM »

back in a bit, stay warm all!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1337 on: January 15, 2009, 12:26:44 PM »

What the heck could these items be?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8256004&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Pictures where Caylee’s was found show items psychic saw

Last Edited: Thursday, 15 Jan 2009, 10:50 AM EST
Created: Thursday, 15 Jan 2009, 10:46 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A psychic in Virginia told private investigator Dominic Casey to search the woods near the Anthony family home back in November, a month before Caylee's body was discovered. George and Cindy Anthony’s' attorney gave the pictures to FOX 35’s Holly Bristow with permission from the family.

The agreement with the Anthony’s lawyer allowed FOX 35 to only show the photos in our Wednesday January 15, 2009 evening and night newscasts and not online at this time.

Deputies, the FBI and prosecutors have seen them already. The Anthony’s private investigator Dominic Casey took them the morning of November 15, 2008, five months to the day anyone had last seen Caylee and weeks before a meter reader found her remains. Shortly after he took them, a psychic called the PI saying she knew where Caylee Marie was.

Shaky home video shows the Anthony’s private investigator rummaging through this wooded area on suburban drive around the corner from the Anthony family home.

Dominic Casey was on the phone with psychic Ginette Matacia Lucas , states away in Virginia leading him to the place she saw Caylee in a dream.

Matacia-Lucas tells FOX 35 what she was telling Casey to look for. “You're looking for what may look like trash. It’s not going to be a body you're looking for. You're looking for what looks like trash...you're not looking for a little girl sitting on the curb.”

As Casey rummaged through the woods he stopped to take still pictures to document his search. He saw trash all over, an empty oil quart, a toilet. “He said he didn't see it and I said keep looking in the woods,” said Lucas.

But the trash like debris Matacia-Lucas wanted Dominic Casey looking for would be next to something specific. “I said try to look for a rock or a paver or something,” said Lucas.

Eventually the psychic tells Dominic Casey to look for three pavers in a row.

The pictures show Dominic Casey finding one paver and then another one and  finally after several minutes of feverishly searching he finds three pavers in a row next to an old tire.

Dominic Casey searched the area November 15, went back Sunday the 16th and then again on Tuesday the 18th. He tells fox 35 he was probably within 150 to 200 feet from where little caylee was found.

Dominic Casey says the more he found of what the psychic was describing on the phone, the more freaked out he got. He says this was a very emotional time for him.

OH, YEAH . . . and just looks SOOOO emotional in these videos. Jacka$$. 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: January 15, 2009, 12:27:39 PM »

I'm really hoping so.  With my luck it will happen next week since my schedule is sooo busy and I won't be around much..    

Were you by any chance listening to head line News? They mentioned briefly that the guy who took Kronks call has been reassigned to another department.

I didn't see it.  Unfortunatly I am stuck in the office all day    Keep us "working monkeys" posted though.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: January 15, 2009, 12:28:18 PM »

Hello to everyone!
Hope all of you are feeling good.
 I have not been on for awhile.
And have been just reading  for the last few days.

Hi !  So what do you think of the happenings the past couple of days?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.