April 30, 2024, 11:36:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313693 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: January 15, 2009, 12:39:02 PM »

dagnabit i screwed that up

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: January 15, 2009, 12:39:54 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-equusearch-011508,0,3058438.story

Caylee Anthony case drained EquuSearch resources, leader says
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
12:13 PM EST, January 15, 2009
Tim Miller, the founder of Texas EquuSearch, has told the Orlando Sentinel that getting his group involved in the Caylee Marie Anthony case might be one of the biggest mistakes he's made for the organization.

In a recent interview with the Sentinel, Miller said that so many resources were used and so much money spent on Caylee's case, they now don't have enough to assist all the other people who contact EquuSearch for help.

The publicity has caused EquuSearch's caseload to increase more than ever. And because of the economy, donations to the organization are down.

"Caylee Anthony was not the very first missing person in this country and she's not going to be the last missing person in this country," Miller said.

Now, EquuSearch has to be very selective in what cases it works.

Miller said the search for Caylee was more costly than he could have imagined. And he can't remember a search that has had as many twists and turns.

"This has been a frustrating case for everybody," he said.

"This has caused me personally a lot of financial, emotion and physical grief. This case wore on me more than any case that I've worked."

Meanwhile, EquuSearch continues to search throughout the country for other missing people. Miller continues to run a small construction company.

And now, two months after he called-off the second ground search for Caylee, Miller is still being wrapped up in the case.

The defense attorney representing Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, recently filed a motion seeking information from EquuSearch. Jose Baez asked the court for EquuSearch's records including maps of search areas and information on volunteers.

No hearing date has been set to address Baez's motion.

Orlando attorney Mark NeJame, who formerly represented Caylee's grandparents, is representing Miller.

Still, Miller said he has no regrets.

"When we came into this search, we had nothing to gain and nothing to lose," he said. "I don't regret anything and I certainly do remember what this is about -- and it's Caylee Anthony."

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: January 15, 2009, 12:41:16 PM »

Deputy reassigned until Caylee Anthony investigation ends
Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writer
12:11 PM EST, January 15, 2009
The Orange County deputy sheriff accused of not properly following up on a tip in the Caylee Marie Anthony case was temporarily reassigned this morning, according to an agency spokesman.

Deputy Richard Cain, 40, was notified today that he will be reassigned to the material control/supply section until the internal investigation has been completed.

Cain has been criticized for the way he handled an August tip about Caylee Marie Anthony's remains and was previously accused of failing to properly investigate incidents. Cain was dispatched to the Suburban and Hopespring drives area where Orange County meter reader Roy Kronk reported a suspicious bag. The child's remains were later found in that area.

Kronk said the deputy who responded poked around the water with a metal stick and then "swept his head back and forth and said, 'I don't see anything,' and pretty much, that was it," Kronk said on ABC's Good Morning America earlier this week.

Video
Related links
Caylee Anthony case drained EquuSearch resources, leader says
Deputy in Caylee Anthony case cleared in earlier complaints
WATCH IT: Casey Anthony videos Video
 PHOTOS: It's Caylee Anthony. Crime-scene photos from where child's remains were found Photos
LISTEN: Calls between the utility worker who found Caylee's remains and his dispatcher Audio
LISTEN: 911 call: Utility worker reports skull found Audio
 PHOTOS: The Caylee Anthony saga Photos
 PHOTOS: Caylee Anthony Photos
PHOTOS: Casey Anthony evidence photos released Photos
PHOTOS: Volunteers search for Caylee Marie Anthony Photos
The Caylee Anthony case: From the beginning
READ FOR YOURSELF: Investigators' timeline in Casey Anthony case
READ FOR YOURSELF: Potential state witnesses in the Casey Anthony case
TV Guy Hal Boedeker's commentary on the Casey Anthony case coverage
Florida's media circuses Photos Kronk didn't name the deputy. But an official with the Sheriff's Office said Cain was the only deputy to respond in August when Kronk was at the site. Cain went there Aug. 13.

As part of the reassignment, Cain was told to turn in his sworn credentials, agency issued equipment including his badges, gun, patrol car and radio. While in this new assignment he cannot represent himself as an Orange County deputy an any form, including off-duty work.

Cain, who was hired in June 2006, was assigned to the sector two uniform patrol division.

In the past Cain was accused of failing to properly investigate a threatening telephone call in March 2007, but that allegation was deemed unfounded, the sheriff's report showed. The outcome of a similar complaint against him in December 2006 was not available Tuesday.

The sheriff's office did not say when the internal investigation will be complete.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1363 on: January 15, 2009, 12:42:33 PM »

Apparently it is true, Dolce. NG seemed a bit surprised by it as well, but there was a lawyer and another "panelist" that said that's the way it is in Florida.
Oh I believe you 100% CBB, my state is so ass backwards I do not doubt it.  It just sounds ridiculous!  So would he receive immunity if he was subpoenad and then chose to lie under oath?  How would this work?
I am so writing my Governor about this.  Not right!!

The way it was explained is like this: If Lee gets a subpeona from the state, his testimony cannot be used to incriminate himself. If he says that he destroyed evidence, for example, there will be no charges. However, if there is independent factors that would prove he destroyed evidence, they could still bring charges. That's USE immunity and it's automatic if the State subpeona's him.

Blanket immunity would mean that Lee could not be charged with anything connected to this case no matter what. That is what his lawyer would like, but that would have to agreed upon with LE. It's not automatic with a subpeona.

I think I've stated that correctly, Dolce.   
Thank you CBB.  I understand now, but still it sounds like a lot of additional work to prove what he admits to doing.  I mean granted the LE probably has enough to prove all of this already, so would that mean he could get in trouble still?  You said he would not get in trouble if he stated that he did it on the stand under the subpoena, but since LE COULD HAVE evidence linking him....he will go in the slammer unless his lawyer gets his way and has the blanket immunity given...
Do I have this right? 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1364 on: January 15, 2009, 12:43:07 PM »

O/T

For all of us Monkeys who are freezing their tails off today, I wanted to quote Great Owl. He posted this in the football thread, and wouldn't mind me sharing it, I'm sure.......
He's from Wisconsin.

Cold is Relative……….and a good part of this is true

60 above zero:Floridians turn on the heat. People in Wisconsin plant gardens.

50 above zero:Gulf Coast people shiver uncontrollably. People in Milwaukee sunbathe.

40 above zero:English cars won’t start. People in Wisconsin drive with the windows down.

32 above zero:Distilled water freezes.The water in Green Bay gets thicker.

20 above zero:Floridians don coats, thermal underwear, gloves, and wool hats. People in Wisconsin throw on a flannel shirt.

15 above zero:New York landlords finally turn up the heat. People in Wisconsin have the last cookout before it gets cold.

Zero:People in Miami all die. Wisconsinites close the windows.

10 below zero:Californians fly away to Mexico. People in Wisconsin get out their winter coats.

25 below zero:Hollywood disintegrates. The Girl Scouts in Wisconsin are selling cookies……….door to door.

40 below zero:Washington DC runs out of hot air. People in Wisconsin let the dogs sleep indoors.

100 below zero:Santa Claus abandons the North Pole. Wisconsinites get upset because they can’t start the Mini-Van.

460 (-459.67 F below zero):ALL atomic motion stops (absolute zero, zero on the Kelvin scale.) People in Wisconsin start saying…”Cold ’nuff fer ya?”

When it’s winter in Wisconsin

And the gentle breezes blow,

About seventy miles and hour

And it’s fifty-two below,

You can tell you’re in Wisconsin

‘Cause the snow’s up to your butt.

You take a breath of winter air

And your nostrils both freeze shut.

The weather here is wonderful,

So I guess I’ll hang around,

I could never leave Wisconsin

My feet are frozen to the ground!

Have a great weekend!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: January 15, 2009, 12:43:12 PM »

Yep that's exactly how it is.....supposedly nothing you say can be used against you....however IF the LE comes up with anything else you can be charged...makes no sense to me at all.....so a person can say yes I killed Jane Doe.....and they can't be prosecuted for murder...but if the LE was able to prove she was kidnapped by the same person then they could be tried for kidnapping but not murder....How Fuxxed up is that!!
That is the most outragously stupid thing I have ever heard of!  Do not subpoena him then.  I need to go pull up the laws and rules on subpoenas.  This sounds like a horrid way to produce more work for LE and the judicial system - not something either group likes to do.

I think if they want him on the stand he is not going to coming willingly and subpoena is the only way to force him to testify....I COULD be wrong about tat......if I am someone will correct me.

Does anyone remember the name of a very pretty blonde lady who appears on HLN often...I think she is or was a FL prosecutor??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1366 on: January 15, 2009, 12:44:00 PM »

As part of the reassignment, Cain was told to turn in his sworn credentials, agency issued equipment including his badges, gun, patrol car and radio. While in this new assignment he cannot represent himself as an Orange County deputy an any form, including off-duty work.

Sounds like Cain is going to be the new cross guard at Hidden Oaks....

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: January 15, 2009, 12:45:40 PM »

Leroy,

I think Anothermonkey is in Ohio now, against her will by hubby not originally from the area (don't make that mistake!)   

Did you ever figure out who had VD?  I'm assuming it was not relevant. 

BTW~went outside and checked the mailbox...temp actually not too bad.

Lovin

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: January 15, 2009, 12:46:01 PM »

Does anyone think there will be a document dump today? I just have a feeling there might be. Is anyone privy to any inside info who can tell?

I'm really hoping so.  With my luck it will happen next week since my schedule is sooo busy and I won't be around much..    

Were you by any chance listening to head line News? They mentioned briefly that the guy who took Kronks call has been reassigned to another department....usually inside desk job

When an officer is under investigation I believe they are assigned to desk duty until the internal investigation is completed

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1369 on: January 15, 2009, 12:46:51 PM »

Yep that's exactly how it is.....supposedly nothing you say can be used against you....however IF the LE comes up with anything else you can be charged...makes no sense to me at all.....so a person can say yes I killed Jane Doe.....and they can't be prosecuted for murder...but if the LE was able to prove she was kidnapped by the same person then they could be tried for kidnapping but not murder....How Fuxxed up is that!!
That is the most outragously stupid thing I have ever heard of!  Do not subpoena him then.  I need to go pull up the laws and rules on subpoenas.  This sounds like a horrid way to produce more work for LE and the judicial system - not something either group likes to do.

I think if they want him on the stand he is not going to coming willingly and subpoena is the only way to force him to testify....I COULD be wrong about tat......if I am someone will correct me.

Does anyone remember the name of a very pretty blonde lady who appears on HLN often...I think she is or was a FL prosecutor??

Pam Bondi, I think.
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1370 on: January 15, 2009, 12:50:17 PM »

Do you mean Pam Bondi or Anne Bremner?
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1371 on: January 15, 2009, 12:54:46 PM »

What the heck could these items be?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8256004&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Pictures where Caylee’s was found show items psychic saw

Last Edited: Thursday, 15 Jan 2009, 10:50 AM EST
Created: Thursday, 15 Jan 2009, 10:46 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A psychic in Virginia told private investigator Dominic Casey to search the woods near the Anthony family home back in November, a month before Caylee's body was discovered. George and Cindy Anthony’s' attorney gave the pictures to FOX 35’s Holly Bristow with permission from the family.

The agreement with the Anthony’s lawyer allowed FOX 35 to only show the photos in our Wednesday January 15, 2009 evening and night newscasts and not online at this time.

Deputies, the FBI and prosecutors have seen them already. The Anthony’s private investigator Dominic Casey took them the morning of November 15, 2008, five months to the day anyone had last seen Caylee and weeks before a meter reader found her remains. Shortly after he took them, a psychic called the PI saying she knew where Caylee Marie was.

Shaky home video shows the Anthony’s private investigator rummaging through this wooded area on suburban drive around the corner from the Anthony family home.

Dominic Casey was on the phone with psychic Ginette Matacia Lucas , states away in Virginia leading him to the place she saw Caylee in a dream.

Matacia-Lucas tells FOX 35 what she was telling Casey to look for. “You're looking for what may look like trash. It’s not going to be a body you're looking for. You're looking for what looks like trash...you're not looking for a little girl sitting on the curb.”

As Casey rummaged through the woods he stopped to take still pictures to document his search. He saw trash all over, an empty oil quart, a toilet. “He said he didn't see it and I said keep looking in the woods,” said Lucas.

But the trash like debris Matacia-Lucas wanted Dominic Casey looking for would be next to something specific. “I said try to look for a rock or a paver or something,” said Lucas.

Eventually the psychic tells Dominic Casey to look for three pavers in a row.

The pictures show Dominic Casey finding one paver and then another one and  finally after several minutes of feverishly searching he finds three pavers in a row next to an old tire.

Dominic Casey searched the area November 15, went back Sunday the 16th and then again on Tuesday the 18th. He tells fox 35 he was probably within 150 to 200 feet from where little caylee was found.

Dominic Casey says the more he found of what the psychic was describing on the phone, the more freaked out he got. He says this was a very emotional time for him.

I still haven't heard any official confirmation that DC was on the phone with this woman...ANYONE??

Like I said on another board. I think there is more to this.
I think the A's or Lee or Baez got info from Casey or figured out from clues from Casey where Caylee was and rigged up this scenario for Caylee to be found.

DC was suppose to find her, move her if she needed moving and then "find her" from "psychic" clues. Caylee would be found at a "Gonzalez" house, KC would have her reasonable doubt. D. Casey would be the hero P.I., the psychic would get fame and glory and Kidfinders (who I bet this psychic is associated with) would be on the map as actually "Kidfinders" because they helped located a missing child. Remember Kidfinders quote on there page that they have a psychic they work with?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1372 on: January 15, 2009, 12:56:40 PM »

O/T

For all of us Monkeys who are freezing their tails off today, I wanted to quote Great Owl. He posted this in the football thread, and wouldn't mind me sharing it, I'm sure.......
He's from Wisconsin.

<SNIP>

That was good... it was -20 this morning but I think we're up to -5 now that the sun is on the thermometer 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: January 15, 2009, 12:56:47 PM »

Cain is handing out supplies????  serves him right for his nonchalant attitude......all that evidence lost forever.  at the very least he could have called for assistance to search the area.  IMOO he should be added to the long list of people who failed Caylee!
AND DON'T THROW NANNERS AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

i won't know if you do anyway, cause i have got to get my fat a$$ up and get something done today...check ya'll later

Regrets, I've had a few......
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: January 15, 2009, 12:57:10 PM »

Sounds like Cain is going to be the new cross guard at Hidden Oaks....

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: January 15, 2009, 12:57:40 PM »

Me too!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1376 on: January 15, 2009, 12:57:46 PM »

yeah, i agree
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1377 on: January 15, 2009, 12:59:34 PM »

Apparently it is true, Dolce. NG seemed a bit surprised by it as well, but there was a lawyer and another "panelist" that said that's the way it is in Florida.
Oh I believe you 100% CBB, my state is so ass backwards I do not doubt it.  It just sounds ridiculous!  So would he receive immunity if he was subpoenad and then chose to lie under oath?  How would this work?
I am so writing my Governor about this.  Not right!!

The way it was explained is like this: If Lee gets a subpeona from the state, his testimony cannot be used to incriminate himself. If he says that he destroyed evidence, for example, there will be no charges. However, if there is independent factors that would prove he destroyed evidence, they could still bring charges. That's USE immunity and it's automatic if the State subpeona's him.

Blanket immunity would mean that Lee could not be charged with anything connected to this case no matter what. That is what his lawyer would like, but that would have to agreed upon with LE. It's not automatic with a subpeona.

I think I've stated that correctly, Dolce.   
Thank you CBB.  I understand now, but still it sounds like a lot of additional work to prove what he admits to doing.  I mean granted the LE probably has enough to prove all of this already, so would that mean he could get in trouble still?  You said he would not get in trouble if he stated that he did it on the stand under the subpoena, but since LE COULD HAVE evidence linking him....he will go in the slammer unless his lawyer gets his way and has the blanket immunity given...
Do I have this right? 

You have it right, Dolce. If there is someting other than Lee's words to prove he did something wrong, he could still be held responsible criminally. They just can't use his own words as evidence to bring charges.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: January 15, 2009, 12:59:45 PM »

Morning, Monkeys.  I'm wondering about the hair straightener that keeps coming up.  At first, I thought it was like a curling iron (but in reverse), but recent posts have me wondering if this is a chemical straightener that is being referenced.  Let's assume it is a chemical straightener--although I haven't seen anyone use this outside of a salon, either.  What are the references in this case to a hair straightener?  I remember these:
1.  Casey told LE that Zanaida G, the phantom nanny, had curly hair but she straightened it.  I remember this because I found it an odd detail to include in a description.
2.  Casey told Lee that she left her blow dryer and hair straightener at Tony's apartment.  Huh?  Casey used a hair straightener, on her hair?

Any other references?  Yes, I have a reason for asking, but I'll hold onto it for a minute.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1379 on: January 15, 2009, 01:00:08 PM »

mornig monkeys! will have to go read & catch up. just wanted to ask i was watching the news this morning & are there any moneys that live up north where it is like -37 or something? it's 19 here & i feel like i am gonna freeze to death. just wondering, cause i can't imagine!
anyway, i saw where Tim Miller has hired Mark Nejame! ::MonkeyDance::i think this is great & i bet the A's are really pissed off! can i say that word? i don't want to get in trouble, but been wanting to say it. please tell me so i don't get in trouble!

wendi
PS. morning IslandMonkey, yes they said she had vd-sorry hope i do not get in more trouble. (yes, Lesley "scum" Ballin)

Where's a brass monkey when you need one? Today, (Michigan) it is 2.4 degrees outside. Yesterday was not much warmer. However, I don't complain, because on Monday, in Alaska, it was 60 degrees warmer than it was the previous Monday. For the math-haters (I'm one) that means it was -40 around Jan 5, and +20 around Jan 12. So, I don't complain...but my kids up there sure do! When it's too cold to go snowmachining, then it's too darn cold!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.