April 30, 2024, 10:19:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313680 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1380 on: January 15, 2009, 01:00:35 PM »

Just got back from the grocery store, must have missed Sea Searcher's performance evaluation 

I thought you went to get dressed ? or did you go to the store and get dressed ?
Hopefully not in that order 

I thought I was in a clique of trouble...but anothermonkey straitened me out on what a clique was...so I feel better now 
you are in trouble - didnt you see my post???  Bearly was here and I may have ratted you out!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1381 on: January 15, 2009, 01:03:42 PM »

Yes Wendi, Leroy & I are frozen (**insert frozen monkey picture here**) that I know of for sure, probably several others like boo, perri & numbers...etc. 

It was 1 degree out this morning.. currently 9. SO it's practically beach weather here

Are you an Ohian too??

Not born and raised, but yes.    (Been here 5 1/2 yrs)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1382 on: January 15, 2009, 01:04:25 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-equusearch-011508,0,3058438.story

Caylee Anthony case drained EquuSearch resources, leader says
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
12:13 PM EST, January 15, 2009
Tim Miller, the founder of Texas EquuSearch, has told the Orlando Sentinel that getting his group involved in the Caylee Marie Anthony case might be one of the biggest mistakes he's made for the organization.

In a recent interview with the Sentinel, Miller said that so many resources were used and so much money spent on Caylee's case, they now don't have enough to assist all the other people who contact EquuSearch for help.

The publicity has caused EquuSearch's caseload to increase more than ever. And because of the economy, donations to the organization are down.

"Caylee Anthony was not the very first missing person in this country and she's not going to be the last missing person in this country," Miller said.

Now, EquuSearch has to be very selective in what cases it works.

Miller said the search for Caylee was more costly than he could have imagined. And he can't remember a search that has had as many twists and turns.

"This has been a frustrating case for everybody," he said.

"This has caused me personally a lot of financial, emotion and physical grief. This case wore on me more than any case that I've worked."

Meanwhile, EquuSearch continues to search throughout the country for other missing people. Miller continues to run a small construction company.

And now, two months after he called-off the second ground search for Caylee, Miller is still being wrapped up in the case.

The defense attorney representing Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, recently filed a motion seeking information from EquuSearch. Jose Baez asked the court for EquuSearch's records including maps of search areas and information on volunteers.

No hearing date has been set to address Baez's motion.

Orlando attorney Mark NeJame, who formerly represented Caylee's grandparents, is representing Miller.

Still, Miller said he has no regrets.

"When we came into this search, we had nothing to gain and nothing to lose," he said. "I don't regret anything and I certainly do remember what this is about -- and it's Caylee Anthony."

This is the reason I made a large donation to TES in Remembrance of Caylee.................I understand people sending/taking stuffed animals and flowers.....but IMO I would rather my donation go to where it really will hopefully do some good for another missing loved one. We can't help Caylee, but we can help in Caylee's name

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1383 on: January 15, 2009, 01:05:40 PM »

Morning, Monkeys.  I'm wondering about the hair straightener that keeps coming up.  At first, I thought it was like a curling iron (but in reverse), but recent posts have me wondering if this is a chemical straightener that is being referenced.  Let's assume it is a chemical straightener--although I haven't seen anyone use this outside of a salon, either.  What are the references in this case to a hair straightener?  I remember these:
1.  Casey told LE that Zanaida G, the phantom nanny, had curly hair but she straightened it.  I remember this because I found it an odd detail to include in a description.
2.  Casey told Lee that she left her blow dryer and hair straightener at Tony's apartment.  Huh?  Casey used a hair straightener, on her hair?

Any other references?  Yes, I have a reason for asking, but I'll hold onto it for a minute.

I think the hair straightener that is being talked about is something like a curling iron. My granny would call them flattening iron's. My sister in law has super short straight hair(much like CA's hairdo) and she uses a straightener.  I remember way back when me and my friends had perms lol. We would use a home perm kit to straighten our hair. Just put the perm mix in, fine comb it and sit real still.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1384 on: January 15, 2009, 01:05:41 PM »

Morning, Monkeys.  I'm wondering about the hair straightener that keeps coming up.  At first, I thought it was like a curling iron (but in reverse), but recent posts have me wondering if this is a chemical straightener that is being referenced.  Let's assume it is a chemical straightener--although I haven't seen anyone use this outside of a salon, either.  What are the references in this case to a hair straightener?  I remember these:
1.  Casey told LE that Zanaida G, the phantom nanny, had curly hair but she straightened it.  I remember this because I found it an odd detail to include in a description.
2.  Casey told Lee that she left her blow dryer and hair straightener at Tony's apartment.  Huh?  Casey used a hair straightener, on her hair?

Any other references?  Yes, I have a reason for asking, but I'll hold onto it for a minute.

Morning, AZ! I don't have any other references, but Casey's hair does not seem to have straightener in it, IMO. Since she's been in jail, it's gotten even more limp. Doesn't look to me it has any natural curl at all. jmho
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: January 15, 2009, 01:06:23 PM »

Yep that's exactly how it is.....supposedly nothing you say can be used against you....however IF the LE comes up with anything else you can be charged...makes no sense to me at all.....so a person can say yes I killed Jane Doe.....and they can't be prosecuted for murder...but if the LE was able to prove she was kidnapped by the same person then they could be tried for kidnapping but not murder....How Fuxxed up is that!!
That is the most outragously stupid thing I have ever heard of!  Do not subpoena him then.  I need to go pull up the laws and rules on subpoenas.  This sounds like a horrid way to produce more work for LE and the judicial system - not something either group likes to do.

I think if they want him on the stand he is not going to coming willingly and subpoena is the only way to force him to testify....I COULD be wrong about tat......if I am someone will correct me.

Does anyone remember the name of a very pretty blonde lady who appears on HLN often...I think she is or was a FL prosecutor??

Pam Bondi, I think.

Thanks....I am going to try to email her through HLN....she would be able to explain in detail the limited immunity thing

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: January 15, 2009, 01:06:28 PM »

Boy I screwed that one up AGAIN....LOL!
 to finish my sentence.......
 SCARED MONKEYS IS WHRERE IT'S AT!!!

yep....I have no need to go anyplace else....and certainly not to an invitation only forum............we can proudly say we have nothing to hide from here at SM

Ditto Sunny, monkeys aren't judgemental, rude to others who don't always share their opinion or mean spirited! But they are the smartest and most caring group of people I have seen or experienced in any forum. I'm so proud of the Scared Monkeys and proud to be a member here!

Why do you think I stick around? We are the best! 
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1387 on: January 15, 2009, 01:06:57 PM »

Could she have kept the chloroform in a hair straightener container?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1388 on: January 15, 2009, 01:07:10 PM »

You have it right, Dolce. If there is someting other than Lee's words to prove he did something wrong, he could still be held responsible criminally. They just can't use his own words as evidence to bring charges.
Thank you CBB and Sunny for all of the clarification!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1389 on: January 15, 2009, 01:07:12 PM »

mornig monkeys! will have to go read & catch up. just wanted to ask i was watching the news this morning & are there any moneys that live up north where it is like -37 or something? it's 19 here & i feel like i am gonna freeze to death. just wondering, cause i can't imagine!
anyway, i saw where Tim Miller has hired Mark Nejame! ::MonkeyDance::i think this is great & i bet the A's are really pissed off! can i say that word? i don't want to get in trouble, but been wanting to say it. please tell me so i don't get in trouble!

wendi
PS. morning IslandMonkey, yes they said she had vd-sorry hope i do not get in more trouble. (yes, Lesley "scum" Ballin)

That's typical Ballin, but when I worked in dowtown Memphis, HIS name was all over the bathroom walls regarding STD's and how many he had What a POS Keep me posted pls...

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: January 15, 2009, 01:07:33 PM »

Yep that's exactly how it is.....supposedly nothing you say can be used against you....however IF the LE comes up with anything else you can be charged...makes no sense to me at all.....so a person can say yes I killed Jane Doe.....and they can't be prosecuted for murder...but if the LE was able to prove she was kidnapped by the same person then they could be tried for kidnapping but not murder....How Fuxxed up is that!!
That is the most outragously stupid thing I have ever heard of!  Do not subpoena him then.  I need to go pull up the laws and rules on subpoenas.  This sounds like a horrid way to produce more work for LE and the judicial system - not something either group likes to do.

I think if they want him on the stand he is not going to coming willingly and subpoena is the only way to force him to testify....I COULD be wrong about tat......if I am someone will correct me.

Does anyone remember the name of a very pretty blonde lady who appears on HLN often...I think she is or was a FL prosecutor??

Do you mean Pam Bondi or Anne Bremner?

I think it's Pam...I will try to watch today and make sure

Rest in Peace Caylee

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: January 15, 2009, 01:09:36 PM »

Morning, AZ! I don't have any other references, but Casey's hair does not seem to have straightener in it, IMO. Since she's been in jail, it's gotten even more limp. Doesn't look to me it has any natural curl at all. jmho

Since the popularity of the straightening irons I'm not even sure how much people use the chemical straighteners.  I agree that her hair looks limp or greasy now.

And, never did I think we could use the words "Casey" and "limp" in the same sentence     

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: January 15, 2009, 01:10:41 PM »

Cain is handing out supplies????  serves him right for his nonchalant attitude......all that evidence lost forever.  at the very least he could have called for assistance to search the area.  IMOO he should be added to the long list of people who failed Caylee!
AND DON'T THROW NANNERS AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

i won't know if you do anyway, cause i have got to get my fat a$$ up and get something done today...check ya'll later

I think you're right!   No nanners from me!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: January 15, 2009, 01:10:44 PM »

Those are the only 2 references I can remember....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: January 15, 2009, 01:11:06 PM »

OK, since everyone is ignoring me I'm going to go get dressed    If I got upset every time I got ignored I'd be upset every day.  Just saying.

Well, maybe if you stayed undressed more people would notice.  Maybe streak past the cage now and then. 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1395 on: January 15, 2009, 01:11:43 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-equusearch-011508,0,3058438.story

Caylee Anthony case drained EquuSearch resources, leader says
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
12:13 PM EST, January 15, 2009
Tim Miller, the founder of Texas EquuSearch, has told the Orlando Sentinel that getting his group involved in the Caylee Marie Anthony case might be one of the biggest mistakes he's made for the organization.

In a recent interview with the Sentinel, Miller said that so many resources were used and so much money spent on Caylee's case, they now don't have enough to assist all the other people who contact EquuSearch for help.

The publicity has caused EquuSearch's caseload to increase more than ever. And because of the economy, donations to the organization are down.

"Caylee Anthony was not the very first missing person in this country and she's not going to be the last missing person in this country," Miller said.

Now, EquuSearch has to be very selective in what cases it works.

Miller said the search for Caylee was more costly than he could have imagined. And he can't remember a search that has had as many twists and turns.

"This has been a frustrating case for everybody," he said.

"This has caused me personally a lot of financial, emotion and physical grief. This case wore on me more than any case that I've worked."

Meanwhile, EquuSearch continues to search throughout the country for other missing people. Miller continues to run a small construction company.

And now, two months after he called-off the second ground search for Caylee, Miller is still being wrapped up in the case.

The defense attorney representing Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, recently filed a motion seeking information from EquuSearch. Jose Baez asked the court for EquuSearch's records including maps of search areas and information on volunteers.

No hearing date has been set to address Baez's motion.

Orlando attorney Mark NeJame, who formerly represented Caylee's grandparents, is representing Miller.

Still, Miller said he has no regrets.

"When we came into this search, we had nothing to gain and nothing to lose," he said. "I don't regret anything and I certainly do remember what this is about -- and it's Caylee Anthony."

This case has drained TES's funds, partly because the mother of the missing child won't reveal where she left her.  Now, TES has to HIRE a lawyer in FL to defend them from the defense's demands.  This is beyond comprehension.  TES and Tim Miller give all they have to the families of missing people.  The Anthony family acts like leeches and sucks them dry of resources, all the while not cooperating and probably obstructing the search for Caylee's body.  Unbelievable.  It's not enough for them to waste the TES resources when Casey could have given them information to find Caylee.  Now, Casey Anthony's defense can force TES to hire a very expensive lawyer just to safeguard their private information regarding the search until it is time for trial. 

I'll tell you--legal manuevering is a chess game, and the ones with the most money can drain the other side with requests and legal motions.  This is a common tactic with large insurance companies involved in lawsuits with their own clients.  Stall, and manuever, and eventually the little guy runs out of money just trying to get what he's due or defending his rights.  It really makes me angry that Baez and Casey Anthony are still draining TES of funds, this time in court house motions and legal fees.  It's just not right.  By the way, who is paying Baez and his experts?  These people don't work pro bono--show me the money.

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1396 on: January 15, 2009, 01:11:45 PM »

You have it right, Dolce. If there is someting other than Lee's words to prove he did something wrong, he could still be held responsible criminally. They just can't use his own words as evidence to bring charges.
Thank you CBB and Sunny for all of the clarification!

You are very welcome. I'm not a lawyer, but that's the way it has been explained by those guys on NG!! 

If somebody comes up with something different, we'll all amend the concept together!! 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1397 on: January 15, 2009, 01:12:04 PM »

Could she have kept the chloroform in a hair straightener container?

good thought.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1398 on: January 15, 2009, 01:13:03 PM »

Since the popularity of the straightening irons I'm not even sure how much people use the chemical straighteners.  I agree that her hair looks limp or greasy now.

And, never did I think we could use the words "Casey" and "limp" in the same sentence     

I still think the emphasis on the hair straightener was to make sure that her mom or brother whoever she was talking to remembered that she HAD talked to them about Zanny in the past because  Zanny was the one that gave it to her. Supposedly 

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1399 on: January 15, 2009, 01:14:57 PM »

What the heck could these items be?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8256004&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Pictures where Caylee’s was found show items psychic saw

Last Edited: Thursday, 15 Jan 2009, 10:50 AM EST
Created: Thursday, 15 Jan 2009, 10:46 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A psychic in Virginia told private investigator Dominic Casey to search the woods near the Anthony family home back in November, a month before Caylee's body was discovered. George and Cindy Anthony’s' attorney gave the pictures to FOX 35’s Holly Bristow with permission from the family.

The agreement with the Anthony’s lawyer allowed FOX 35 to only show the photos in our Wednesday January 15, 2009 evening and night newscasts and not online at this time.

Deputies, the FBI and prosecutors have seen them already. The Anthony’s private investigator Dominic Casey took them the morning of November 15, 2008, five months to the day anyone had last seen Caylee and weeks before a meter reader found her remains. Shortly after he took them, a psychic called the PI saying she knew where Caylee Marie was.

Shaky home video shows the Anthony’s private investigator rummaging through this wooded area on suburban drive around the corner from the Anthony family home.

Dominic Casey was on the phone with psychic Ginette Matacia Lucas , states away in Virginia leading him to the place she saw Caylee in a dream.

Matacia-Lucas tells FOX 35 what she was telling Casey to look for. “You're looking for what may look like trash. It’s not going to be a body you're looking for. You're looking for what looks like trash...you're not looking for a little girl sitting on the curb.”

As Casey rummaged through the woods he stopped to take still pictures to document his search. He saw trash all over, an empty oil quart, a toilet. “He said he didn't see it and I said keep looking in the woods,” said Lucas.

But the trash like debris Matacia-Lucas wanted Dominic Casey looking for would be next to something specific. “I said try to look for a rock or a paver or something,” said Lucas.

Eventually the psychic tells Dominic Casey to look for three pavers in a row.

The pictures show Dominic Casey finding one paver and then another one and  finally after several minutes of feverishly searching he finds three pavers in a row next to an old tire.

Dominic Casey searched the area November 15, went back Sunday the 16th and then again on Tuesday the 18th. He tells fox 35 he was probably within 150 to 200 feet from where little caylee was found.

Dominic Casey says the more he found of what the psychic was describing on the phone, the more freaked out he got. He says this was a very emotional time for him.

I still haven't heard any official confirmation that DC was on the phone with this woman...ANYONE??

Like I said on another board. I think there is more to this.
I think the A's or Lee or Baez got info from Casey or figured out from clues from Casey where Caylee was and rigged up this scenario for Caylee to be found.

DC was suppose to find her, move her if she needed moving and then "find her" from "psychic" clues. Caylee would be found at a "Gonzalez" house, KC would have her reasonable doubt. D. Casey would be the hero P.I., the psychic would get fame and glory and Kidfinders (who I bet this psychic is associated with) would be on the map as actually "Kidfinders" because they helped located a missing child. Remember Kidfinders quote on there page that they have a psychic they work with?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.