April 30, 2024, 07:15:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313643 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1400 on: January 15, 2009, 01:15:47 PM »

If Kronk saw Caylee's skull in August, you would think he would have ran out of the woods and told the other meter reader this right away, at least that is what I would have done. I also would have called 911 immediately, on second thought I would have ran all the way to the police dept, and dragged someone back with me.

Kronk is giving us BS....HOW could he have seen a skull in August when Caylee's remains were 150 feet from where Kronk was looking??? It's simple.  He didn't.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1401 on: January 15, 2009, 01:19:00 PM »

This case has drained TES's funds, partly because the mother of the missing child won't reveal where she left her.  Now, TES has to HIRE a lawyer in FL to defend them from the defense's demands.  This is beyond comprehension.  TES and Tim Miller give all they have to the families of missing people.  The Anthony family acts like leeches and sucks them dry of resources, all the while not cooperating and probably obstructing the search for Caylee's body.  Unbelievable.  It's not enough for them to waste the TES resources when Casey could have given them information to find Caylee.  Now, Casey Anthony's defense can force TES to hire a very expensive lawyer just to safeguard their private information regarding the search until it is time for trial. 

I'll tell you--legal manuevering is a chess game, and the ones with the most money can drain the other side with requests and legal motions.  This is a common tactic with large insurance companies involved in lawsuits with their own clients.  Stall, and manuever, and eventually the little guy runs out of money just trying to get what he's due or defending his rights.  It really makes me angry that Baez and Casey Anthony are still draining TES of funds, this time in court house motions and legal fees.  It's just not right.  By the way, who is paying Baez and his experts?  These people don't work pro bono--show me the money.

I can't believe there is no way to find out who is footing the bills......it has to be an ENORMOUS amount so far!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1402 on: January 15, 2009, 01:19:14 PM »

someone posted the story from the Globe yesterday, and i was wondering when it came out.....seems they got their story straight from our cage

Regrets, I've had a few......
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1403 on: January 15, 2009, 01:21:29 PM »

OK, since everyone is ignoring me I'm going to go get dressed    If I got upset every time I got ignored I'd be upset every day.  Just saying.

Well, maybe if you stayed undressed more people would notice.  Maybe streak past the cage now and then. 

Klaas has only one gear and it's "streak gear"! Blink and she's back from the store, cough and she's dressed. When she said she was going for a walk, I thought she's probably out there breaking all track records in existance. My bet is there's some Olympic Gold Medals hanging around her place! People wouldn't notice if she streaked past the cage because it would only be a blur!!

BTW, Klaas. However nice a place Scared Monkey's is, and it is, you make it so. Thank You for all you are and do.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1404 on: January 15, 2009, 01:22:08 PM »

Let me try to get this straight, the deputy has been demoted for now, which is fine I guess if he didn't do his job right, but the PI's and the Anthonys who clearly were messing around with evidence and lying at every turn are continuing to go about as if everything is okay at least for now.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1405 on: January 15, 2009, 01:25:14 PM »

someone posted the story from the Globe yesterday, and i was wondering when it came out.....seems they got their story straight from our cage

I missed it JuJu, does anyone have the origina post?  SS?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: January 15, 2009, 01:25:50 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I'm back! Had to do some non-monkey business before so I'm behind again. Just wanted to jump ahead to share something I made for the monkeys before I came back on. It's just a Scared Monkeys banner that I made. Call it a cheer banner, or a nanner banner, or what ever you want! It's for all the monkeys, so use it, share it, or ignore it!    No, just kidding about that!!

Anyway, here it is, my gift to all the awesome Scared Monkeys!

p.s. I'm trying to attach it, so if it worked it should be right below!

RIP Sweet Puppy
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1407 on: January 15, 2009, 01:26:22 PM »

Let me try to get this straight, the deputy has been demoted for now, which is fine I guess if he didn't do his job right, but the PI's and the Anthonys who clearly were messing around with evidence and lying at every turn are continuing to go about as if everything is okay at least for now.

Yup, how many lives can KC ruin before this is over?

I hope she rots in hell.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1408 on: January 15, 2009, 01:27:41 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-equusearch-011508,0,3058438.story

Caylee Anthony case drained EquuSearch resources, leader says
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
12:13 PM EST, January 15, 2009
Tim Miller, the founder of Texas EquuSearch, has told the Orlando Sentinel that getting his group involved in the Caylee Marie Anthony case might be one of the biggest mistakes he's made for the organization.

In a recent interview with the Sentinel, Miller said that so many resources were used and so much money spent on Caylee's case, they now don't have enough to assist all the other people who contact EquuSearch for help.

The publicity has caused EquuSearch's caseload to increase more than ever. And because of the economy, donations to the organization are down.

"Caylee Anthony was not the very first missing person in this country and she's not going to be the last missing person in this country," Miller said.

Now, EquuSearch has to be very selective in what cases it works.

Miller said the search for Caylee was more costly than he could have imagined. And he can't remember a search that has had as many twists and turns.

"This has been a frustrating case for everybody," he said.

"This has caused me personally a lot of financial, emotion and physical grief. This case wore on me more than any case that I've worked."

Meanwhile, EquuSearch continues to search throughout the country for other missing people. Miller continues to run a small construction company.

And now, two months after he called-off the second ground search for Caylee, Miller is still being wrapped up in the case.

The defense attorney representing Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, recently filed a motion seeking information from EquuSearch. Jose Baez asked the court for EquuSearch's records including maps of search areas and information on volunteers.

No hearing date has been set to address Baez's motion.

Orlando attorney Mark NeJame, who formerly represented Caylee's grandparents, is representing Miller.

Still, Miller said he has no regrets.

"When we came into this search, we had nothing to gain and nothing to lose," he said. "I don't regret anything and I certainly do remember what this is about -- and it's Caylee Anthony."

This case has drained TES's funds, partly because the mother of the missing child won't reveal where she left her.  Now, TES has to HIRE a lawyer in FL to defend them from the defense's demands.  This is beyond comprehension.  TES and Tim Miller give all they have to the families of missing people.  The Anthony family acts like leeches and sucks them dry of resources, all the while not cooperating and probably obstructing the search for Caylee's body.  Unbelievable.  It's not enough for them to waste the TES resources when Casey could have given them information to find Caylee.  Now, Casey Anthony's defense can force TES to hire a very expensive lawyer just to safeguard their private information regarding the search until it is time for trial. 

I'll tell you--legal manuevering is a chess game, and the ones with the most money can drain the other side with requests and legal motions.  This is a common tactic with large insurance companies involved in lawsuits with their own clients.  Stall, and manuever, and eventually the little guy runs out of money just trying to get what he's due or defending his rights.  It really makes me angry that Baez and Casey Anthony are still draining TES of funds, this time in court house motions and legal fees.  It's just not right.  By the way, who is paying Baez and his experts?  These people don't work pro bono--show me the money.

Anyone know if theres been a petition started in support of Tes in regards to release of the personal information of searchers? I think Tes supporters could lend a hand in this way if the petition is sent to the judge in this case. If Baez recieves this info, I could almost see a class action lawsuit against him.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: January 15, 2009, 01:27:48 PM »

Crazy,huh? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1410 on: January 15, 2009, 01:28:14 PM »

I'll tell you--legal manuevering is a chess game, and the ones with the most money can drain the other side with requests and legal motions.  This is a common tactic with large insurance companies involved in lawsuits with their own clients.  Stall, and manuever, and eventually the little guy runs out of money just trying to get what he's due or defending his rights.  It really makes me angry that Baez and Casey Anthony are still draining TES of funds, this time in court house motions and legal fees.  It's just not right. By the way, who is paying Baez and his experts?  These people don't work pro bono--show me the money.

I can't believe there is no way to find out who is footing the bills......it has to be an ENORMOUS amount so far!!!

I think whoever is footing KC's bills is also giving money to the A's to live on. Going on 7 months with no work, yet they still have food, electric, gas and a roof over their head. How does that work?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1411 on: January 15, 2009, 01:28:24 PM »

Morning, Monkeys.  I'm wondering about the hair straightener that keeps coming up.  At first, I thought it was like a curling iron (but in reverse), but recent posts have me wondering if this is a chemical straightener that is being referenced.  Let's assume it is a chemical straightener--although I haven't seen anyone use this outside of a salon, either.  What are the references in this case to a hair straightener?  I remember these:
1.  Casey told LE that Zanaida G, the phantom nanny, had curly hair but she straightened it.  I remember this because I found it an odd detail to include in a description.
2.  Casey told Lee that she left her blow dryer and hair straightener at Tony's apartment.  Huh?  Casey used a hair straightener, on her hair?

Any other references?  Yes, I have a reason for asking, but I'll hold onto it for a minute.

Morning, AZ! I don't have any other references, but Casey's hair does not seem to have straightener in it, IMO. Since she's been in jail, it's gotten even more limp. Doesn't look to me it has any natural curl at all. jmho

Since the popularity of the straightening irons I'm not even sure how much people use the chemical straighteners.  I agree that her hair looks limp or greasy now.

And, never did I think we could use the words "Casey" and "limp" in the same sentence     

I still think the emphasis on the hair straightener was to make sure that her mom or brother whoever she was talking to remembered that she HAD talked to them about Zanny in the past because  Zanny was the one that gave it to her. Supposedly 
My mind is just going in weird directions today, but could the hair straightener be a reference to illegal drugs?  Here are my mental connections, and you can tell me I'm all wet.   
When Lee asked Casey if she had anything at Tony's apartment, she told him nothing much, just the blow dryer and hair striightener.  If by "hair straightener" she meant the chemical stuff, that could be a euphemism for some sort of illegal drug--something strong enough to "straighten your hair."  People who use drugs use euphemisms all the time to refer to their drug of choice to each other without others understanding the reference.  Perhaps Casey was telling Lee that she left it at Tony's with the hairdryer.  Describing Zenaida as having straightened (but naturally curly) hair might be a part of Casey's imagination in which she is giving Zenaida the attributes of a drug user or dealer.  Zanny gave her the hair straightener?  Maybe Zanny is a cover name for her drug dealer?

This is just my wandering mind today, nothing to base it on but a hunch.

BRING NATALEE HOME
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: January 15, 2009, 01:28:42 PM »

The other banner was hard to read at the bottom, so I'll post a little larger one. Hope it looks better! Don't want to make one too big!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: January 15, 2009, 01:28:51 PM »

we can never be sure who monitors SM

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1414 on: January 15, 2009, 01:29:30 PM »

someone posted the Globe yesterday, and i was wondering when it came out.....seems they got their story straight from our cage

Regrets, I've had a few......
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1415 on: January 15, 2009, 01:30:10 PM »

Yup, how many lives can KC ruin before this is over?

I hope she rots in hell.
Me too, I'm getting really angry with this, the deputy spent 40 min with Kronk, please correct me if I'm wrong, he had to have done something in those 40 minutes.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1416 on: January 15, 2009, 01:30:25 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-equusearch-011508,0,3058438.story

Caylee Anthony case drained EquuSearch resources, leader says
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
12:13 PM EST, January 15, 2009
Tim Miller, the founder of Texas EquuSearch, has told the Orlando Sentinel that getting his group involved in the Caylee Marie Anthony case might be one of the biggest mistakes he's made for the organization.

In a recent interview with the Sentinel, Miller said that so many resources were used and so much money spent on Caylee's case, they now don't have enough to assist all the other people who contact EquuSearch for help.

The publicity has caused EquuSearch's caseload to increase more than ever. And because of the economy, donations to the organization are down.

"Caylee Anthony was not the very first missing person in this country and she's not going to be the last missing person in this country," Miller said.

Now, EquuSearch has to be very selective in what cases it works.

Miller said the search for Caylee was more costly than he could have imagined. And he can't remember a search that has had as many twists and turns.

"This has been a frustrating case for everybody," he said.

"This has caused me personally a lot of financial, emotion and physical grief. This case wore on me more than any case that I've worked."

Meanwhile, EquuSearch continues to search throughout the country for other missing people. Miller continues to run a small construction company.

And now, two months after he called-off the second ground search for Caylee, Miller is still being wrapped up in the case.

The defense attorney representing Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, recently filed a motion seeking information from EquuSearch. Jose Baez asked the court for EquuSearch's records including maps of search areas and information on volunteers.

No hearing date has been set to address Baez's motion.

Orlando attorney Mark NeJame, who formerly represented Caylee's grandparents, is representing Miller.

Still, Miller said he has no regrets.

"When we came into this search, we had nothing to gain and nothing to lose," he said. "I don't regret anything and I certainly do remember what this is about -- and it's Caylee Anthony."

It is reprehensible that JB has dragged Tim Miller and TES into this and they now have drain more of their resources to pay for an attorney.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1417 on: January 15, 2009, 01:30:46 PM »

What the heck could these items be?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8256004&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Pictures where Caylee’s was found show items psychic saw

Last Edited: Thursday, 15 Jan 2009, 10:50 AM EST
Created: Thursday, 15 Jan 2009, 10:46 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A psychic in Virginia told private investigator Dominic Casey to search the woods near the Anthony family home back in November, a month before Caylee's body was discovered. George and Cindy Anthony’s' attorney gave the pictures to FOX 35’s Holly Bristow with permission from the family.

The agreement with the Anthony’s lawyer allowed FOX 35 to only show the photos in our Wednesday January 15, 2009 evening and night newscasts and not online at this time.

Deputies, the FBI and prosecutors have seen them already. The Anthony’s private investigator Dominic Casey took them the morning of November 15, 2008, five months to the day anyone had last seen Caylee and weeks before a meter reader found her remains. Shortly after he took them, a psychic called the PI saying she knew where Caylee Marie was.

Shaky home video shows the Anthony’s private investigator rummaging through this wooded area on suburban drive around the corner from the Anthony family home.

Dominic Casey was on the phone with psychic Ginette Matacia Lucas , states away in Virginia leading him to the place she saw Caylee in a dream.

Matacia-Lucas tells FOX 35 what she was telling Casey to look for. “You're looking for what may look like trash. It’s not going to be a body you're looking for. You're looking for what looks like trash...you're not looking for a little girl sitting on the curb.”

As Casey rummaged through the woods he stopped to take still pictures to document his search. He saw trash all over, an empty oil quart, a toilet. “He said he didn't see it and I said keep looking in the woods,” said Lucas.

But the trash like debris Matacia-Lucas wanted Dominic Casey looking for would be next to something specific. “I said try to look for a rock or a paver or something,” said Lucas.

Eventually the psychic tells Dominic Casey to look for three pavers in a row.

The pictures show Dominic Casey finding one paver and then another one and  finally after several minutes of feverishly searching he finds three pavers in a row next to an old tire.

Dominic Casey searched the area November 15, went back Sunday the 16th and then again on Tuesday the 18th. He tells fox 35 he was probably within 150 to 200 feet from where little caylee was found.

Dominic Casey says the more he found of what the psychic was describing on the phone, the more freaked out he got. He says this was a very emotional time for him.

I still haven't heard any official confirmation that DC was on the phone with this woman...ANYONE??

Like I said on another board. I think there is more to this.
I think the A's or Lee or Baez got info from Casey or figured out from clues from Casey where Caylee was and rigged up this scenario for Caylee to be found.

DC was suppose to find her, move her if she needed moving and then "find her" from "psychic" clues. Caylee would be found at a "Gonzalez" house, KC would have her reasonable doubt. D. Casey would be the hero P.I., the psychic would get fame and glory and Kidfinders (who I bet this psychic is associated with) would be on the map as actually "Kidfinders" because they helped located a missing child. Remember Kidfinders quote on there page that they have a psychic they work with?

Maybe they intended to the move her to the Gonzalez home that was abandoned, because the occupants moved to Puerto Rico.  What a great coincidence for them!   That is why he wore gloves as he searched that property, as to not leave a trace if he moved her there from the wooded area on Suburban.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1418 on: January 15, 2009, 01:33:28 PM »

QuietMonkey, very nicely done.  That's a great banner.  You are very talented with the graphics. 

I think PI Dominic Casey had some tips or insider information from the months he worked for Baez.  When he no longer worked for Baez, he acted on his information to enrich himself.  It worked as he will probably be paid well for his story and pics.  This is all about the money and the media.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1419 on: January 15, 2009, 01:34:30 PM »

Hopefully this hasn't already been posted.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18487834/detail.html
Deputy In Caylee Investigation Reassigned
Cain Moved To Supply Section

POSTED: 12:10 pm EST January 15, 2009
UPDATED: 12:43 pm EST January 15, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A deputy who may have missed a chance to find Caylee Anthony's remains was reassigned on Thursday.

Deputy Richard Cain was reassigned to the agency's material control and supply section. He also was forced to surrender his badge, gun and other equipment -- and not to engage in law enforcement action on or off duty.

On Aug. 13, Roy Kronk said Cain was rude and didn't take his tip seriously about a suspicious bag near the Anthony home. His report state the bag was "trash only."

Four months later, Kronk returned to the area and found Caylee's remains.

Stay with WESH 2 News and WESH.com for further details.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.