April 30, 2024, 05:21:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313616 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: January 15, 2009, 02:34:21 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I've been lurking off and on ... can't keep up.  Watched Greta last night (with eyes closed in bed) and heard CA and Lois have been having a little e-mail spat!  Then of course - lights out for Newfie zzzz zzz zzz.  Did anyone watch it?  What are they spatting about?
CA emailed Lois that Dakota can come to Caylee's funeral but Lois can't, and it took off from there. CA saying Casey would not harm Caylee, she loved her dearly, blah blah blah. They both need muzzles.
Hey Rose, check this out, I did some research yesterday on the e-mail thing, and it looks like to me that Lois actually contacted Cindy first trying to see if her Granddaughter was gonna be invited to the memorial and then when Cindy told her that Dakota could come but she could not is when Lois started scrapping with Cindy and then what did Lois do...imediatly put it out there and try to get some attention from it,  These people are silly and are just muddying the waters even more than they already are,  This is the stuff that keeps throwing the attention off what the real issue is. Caylee, and the b!t(h that killed her!
They are both loose cannons, what I don't understand is, is Cindy sending out invitations to the funeral, because I've never heard of that. Unless there is a handful of people who are welcome and then she is telling them when and the time and everything?
JMO of course ... but if my grandchild had some sort of breakdown over all this ... the LAST thing I'd be doing is sending her to the funeral!  But as I said, that's just me! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1501 on: January 15, 2009, 02:34:30 PM »

Does anyone know when Cindy had all of KC's friends over to her house?  To help alibi brainstorm?

I thought that maybe one of KC's "friends" mentioned missing a Tiffany ring, especially if they were talking about Amy's missing money and checks.  Cindy could have been fishing for information about the ring or wanting to see what KC's reaction would be.

I mean, how many mothers have to stare into their kid's eyes so they can tell if they are lying or not?  Really!

7/23/08 Cindy invited "the friends" over to talk...They basically got all of KC's friends to go over to their house to talk about any information they had and they all worked on a timeline together. At that event someone (CA couldn't quite remember who - she thinks maybe Chris Stutz) gave her a bag of Caylee's things (including a bathing suit) that KC had left at his place. The first time Cindy Anthony mentions this to LE is in the August 4th interview.

Thanks, GP.  My, what an eye-opening meeting that must have been for everyone there!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: January 15, 2009, 02:34:38 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I've been lurking off and on ... can't keep up.  Watched Greta last night (with eyes closed in bed) and heard CA and Lois have been having a little e-mail spat!  Then of course - lights out for Newfie zzzz zzz zzz.  Did anyone watch it?  What are they spatting about?
CA emailed Lois that Dakota can come to Caylee's funeral but Lois can't, and it took off from there. CA saying Casey would not harm Caylee, she loved her dearly, blah blah blah. They both need muzzles.
Hey Rose, check this out, I did some research yesterday on the e-mail thing, and it looks like to me that Lois actually contacted Cindy first trying to see if her Granddaughter was gonna be invited to the memorial and then when Cindy told her that Dakota could come but she could not is when Lois started scrapping with Cindy and then what did Lois do...imediatly put it out there and try to get some attention from it,  These people are silly and are just muddying the waters even more than they already are,  This is the stuff that keeps throwing the attention off what the real issue is. Caylee, and the b!t(h that killed her!
They are both loose cannons, what I don't understand is, is Cindy sending out invitations to the funeral, because I've never heard of that. Unless there is a handful of people who are welcome and then she is telling them when and the time and everything?

What I don't understand is Cindy making a list of who WON'T be allowed into a public memorial. (Assuming they are still planning that.) So far (on record) is LP and Lois. And I bet Cindy's list is huge.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1503 on: January 15, 2009, 02:36:24 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I dont understand either, maybe because they say they are having a private memorial, either way everybody wanted Cindy to shut up and now that she has, Its starting to worry me, jusy what the Hell was strong enough to make her do that, if we had known all alone that all it would take was her new Lawyer to shut her mouth I would have hired him for her months ago.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1504 on: January 15, 2009, 02:36:24 PM »

SS - thanks for reposting the article!     

No trouble at all 

(((scratching the pretty kitty behind the ears)))
Sea, I cant believe you have ignored four (count them four) posts I have made to you!!!!  That's it mister!!! 

I haven't been ignoring you A1...I saw you causing trouble last night..just haven't been able to come up with a good reply...It's was a rough day yesterday and overflowed into today..even my morning jokes were lousier than usual..

My FIL has been diagnosed with prostate cancer

My sister, who has more lives than the village cat, has something wrong..lump in her neck.. and it may be related to her pacemaker or the Hodgekins disease (sp) she was treated for a couple years back..has to go for CT scan

My youngest son has been throwing up on both ends (about as graphic as I wish to get) uncontrollably..

All this happened yesterday and I've been on the phone for most of the day today...

I figured Bearly was filing papers on me so I've been keeping an eye out for something in the mail..at least I won't have bear support to pay, as far as I know 
(best I can do..please don't feel ignored)

SS - sorry to hear about all your troubles.   (hugs).    My husband was cured of prostate cancer this year - it is rough having a loved one go thru it.    I'll keep you and your family in my prayers!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1505 on: January 15, 2009, 02:37:07 PM »

Oh Gosh Sea Searcher, I feel so bad now.  All of your family will be in my prayers.  I am so sorry!!!!

Don't feel bad A1...how could you know..thanks for the prayers, don't be sorry, under normal circumstances, I would have had fun with it last night...just a bit tired and distracted

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: January 15, 2009, 02:37:41 PM »

SS: Sorry to hear of your worries right now. Good thoughts and hugs coming to you from this monkey.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1507 on: January 15, 2009, 02:38:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys

JMO of course ... but if my grandchild had some sort of breakdown over all this ... the LAST thing I'd be doing is sending her to the funeral!  But as I said, that's just me! 

I agree with you Newfie!    What in the he11 is Lois thinking?    She needs to have her head examined.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: January 15, 2009, 02:39:17 PM »

Hi Monkeys

No thats how everybody but Lois would do things..........personally, I still dont get that whole story anyway, but then I dont get alot of things sometimes so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1509 on: January 15, 2009, 02:40:03 PM »

OK  note to self-------------Page 75 is the Casey-o-mattress Ho running with only one flip on!  Glad nothing else fell off by the way, seeing as how she already had her bed with her!
Hi HH, yes we need to remember page 75.....need to keep bumping it up, it's to good for anyone to miss!!!! 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: January 15, 2009, 02:41:19 PM »

What I don't understand is Cindy making a list of who WON'T be allowed into a public memorial. (Assuming they are still planning that.) So far (on record) is LP and Lois. And I bet Cindy's list is huge.

We all know she didn't care whether or not she made any friends. Add NG, and Kathi B. to the list. It is strange though, again, why is she thinking about who she DOESN'T want there?  Just plan the memorial that is to honor Caylees memory, it's not the time to be "getting back" as those you are angry with!!!!!!!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: January 15, 2009, 02:41:45 PM »

I'm sorry SS!  I'll keep you and yours in my prayers. 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1512 on: January 15, 2009, 02:42:11 PM »

I'm back from the gym!  Whew.  Good workout

Now hand over the OREO's and Doritos.  I'll skip the hot chocolate but I think I will have another cup of coffee.  It is subzero here today!!!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1513 on: January 15, 2009, 02:42:55 PM »

..................HANG IN THERE SEA SEARCHER..........WE ALL ARE HERE FOR YOU................

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1514 on: January 15, 2009, 02:43:41 PM »

Let me try to get this straight, the deputy has been demoted for now, which is fine I guess if he didn't do his job right, but the PI's and the Anthonys who clearly were messing around with evidence and lying at every turn are continuing to go about as if everything is okay at least for now.

Yeah why does it seem everything they do, we hear nothing about? Everyone else is being demoted, or invistigated, blah blah blah. Why do they seem untouchable? Is LE just building a case against them, or do they just feel so bad for them? Maybe the A's are actually helping them behind the scenes??? Nah, probably not!! 
Why do so many people seem willing to throw themselves under the bus for KC.  The psychic has to know her statement can be verified.  Dominic Casey had to realize his search would come to light, especially now that we know the A's had some photos.  The meter reader and all that strangeness.  All the others involved with this case's strangeness.

Casey Anthony is not that special.  Jose Baez is not some big attorney with lots of friends.  The Anthony's are not famous or wealthy.  Is one of the players better connected they we suspect?

So why are so many people willing to risk their reputations and possible jail time to get involved in the ways they have?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: January 15, 2009, 02:43:47 PM »

SS - thanks for reposting the article!     

No trouble at all 

(((scratching the pretty kitty behind the ears)))
Sea, I cant believe you have ignored four (count them four) posts I have made to you!!!!  That's it mister!!! 

I haven't been ignoring you A1...I saw you causing trouble last night..just haven't been able to come up with a good reply...It's was a rough day yesterday and overflowed into today..even my morning jokes were lousier than usual..

My FIL has been diagnosed with prostate cancer

My sister, who has more lives than the village cat, has something wrong..lump in her neck.. and it may be related to her pacemaker or the Hodgekins disease (sp) she was treated for a couple years back..has to go for CT scan

My youngest son has been throwing up on both ends (about as graphic as I wish to get) uncontrollably..

All this happened yesterday and I've been on the phone for most of the day today...

I figured Bearly was filing papers on me so I've been keeping an eye out for something in the mail..at least I won't have bear support to pay, as far as I know 
(best I can do..please don't feel ignored)

SEA!!  I'm so sorry, my prayers for you & your family!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1516 on: January 15, 2009, 02:44:27 PM »

SS - sorry to hear about all your troubles.   (hugs).    My husband was cured of prostate cancer this year - it is rough having a loved one go thru it.    I'll keep you and your family in my prayers!

Thanks Sassy...I remember you telling us that..my FIL is having tests to find out what stage it's in..he's pretty healthy overall so I'm not sure what it will mean for treatment..my sister is my biggest concern, she's been through so much already and she's not very health, but she's got someone upstairs watching over her..we'll know more in a few weeks.

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: January 15, 2009, 02:44:38 PM »

We all know she didn't care whether or not she made any friends. Add NG, and Kathi B. to the list. It is strange though, again, why is she thinking about who she DOESN'T want there?  Just plan the memorial that is to honor Caylees memory, it's not the time to be "getting back" as those you are angry with!!!!!!!!!

Right QM!    She makes me sick.     Its never about Caylee.     
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1518 on: January 15, 2009, 02:46:02 PM »

Yes Wendi, Leroy & I are frozen (**insert frozen monkey picture here**) that I know of for sure, probably several others like boo, perri & numbers...etc. 

It was 1 degree out this morning.. currently 9. SO it's practically beach weather here! 

Yep.  I'm a frozen monkey!  Especially after DOlce pushed me out the door to the gym@

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1519 on: January 15, 2009, 02:46:03 PM »

Let me try to get this straight, the deputy has been demoted for now, which is fine I guess if he didn't do his job right, but the PI's and the Anthonys who clearly were messing around with evidence and lying at every turn are continuing to go about as if everything is okay at least for now.

Yeah why does it seem everything they do, we hear nothing about? Everyone else is being demoted, or invistigated, blah blah blah. Why do they seem untouchable? Is LE just building a case against them, or do they just feel so bad for them? Maybe the A's are actually helping them behind the scenes??? Nah, probably not!! 
Why do so many people seem willing to throw themselves under the bus for KC.  The psychic has to know her statement can be verified.  Dominic Casey had to realize his search would come to light, especially now that we know the A's had some photos.  The meter reader and all that strangeness.  All the others involved with this case's strangeness.

Casey Anthony is not that special.  Jose Baez is not some big attorney with lots of friends.  The Anthony's are not famous or wealthy.  Is one of the players better connected they we suspect?

So why are so many people willing to risk their reputations and possible jail time to get involved in the ways they have?
Everyday I ask that question. Has to be money involved, nothing else makes sense.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.