April 30, 2024, 06:40:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313632 times)
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1520 on: January 15, 2009, 02:46:22 PM »

SS - thanks for reposting the article!     

No trouble at all 

(((scratching the pretty kitty behind the ears)))
Sea, I cant believe you have ignored four (count them four) posts I have made to you!!!!  That's it mister!!! 

I haven't been ignoring you A1...I saw you causing trouble last night..just haven't been able to come up with a good reply...It's was a rough day yesterday and overflowed into today..even my morning jokes were lousier than usual..

My FIL has been diagnosed with prostate cancer

My sister, who has more lives than the village cat, has something wrong..lump in her neck.. and it may be related to her pacemaker or the Hodgekins disease (sp) she was treated for a couple years back..has to go for CT scan

My youngest son has been throwing up on both ends (about as graphic as I wish to get) uncontrollably..

All this happened yesterday and I've been on the phone for most of the day today...

I figured Bearly was filing papers on me so I've been keeping an eye out for something in the mail..at least I won't have bear support to pay, as far as I know 
(best I can do..please don't feel ignored)

SS, my prayers for your family.  As for your son, think Imodium.  If he can keep it down, it will greatly help one problem or one end of it.

Bad news always comes in a bunch.  Last year we lost two family members and a dear friend, all "out of the blue" sudden deaths.  We were hoping for a better new year but last night I found out that my first husband, two of my daughter's Dad, has been diagnosed with a mass on his liver.  It has been biopsied and we are awaiting the results.  He has already had several bouts with bladder cancer so this is very grave news. He is not very old and my girl's are very, very upset.  Me, too, we were two kids that made a big mistake but we remained friends over the years.  The best thing we ever did was to create our two beautiful daughters. 

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1521 on: January 15, 2009, 02:46:37 PM »

What I don't understand is Cindy making a list of who WON'T be allowed into a public memorial. (Assuming they are still planning that.) So far (on record) is LP and Lois. And I bet Cindy's list is huge.

We all know she didn't care whether or not she made any friends. Add NG, and Kathi B. to the list. It is strange though, again, why is she thinking about who she DOESN'T want there?  Just plan the memorial that is to honor Caylees memory, it's not the time to be "getting back" as those you are angry with!!!!!!!!!

I know. That bothered me, too. Apparently, spite is an overwhelming priority in this family. Even more important than burying Caylee with dignity.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1522 on: January 15, 2009, 02:47:00 PM »

Does anyone know when Cindy had all of KC's friends over to her house?  To help alibi brainstorm?

I thought that maybe one of KC's "friends" mentioned missing a Tiffany ring, especially if they were talking about Amy's missing money and checks.  Cindy could have been fishing for information about the ring or wanting to see what KC's reaction would be.

I mean, how many mothers have to stare into their kid's eyes so they can tell if they are lying or not?  Really!

7/23/08 Cindy invited "the friends" over to talk...They basically got all of KC's friends to go over to their house to talk about any information they had and they all worked on a timeline together. At that event someone (CA couldn't quite remember who - she thinks maybe Chris Stutz) gave her a bag of Caylee's things (including a bathing suit) that KC had left at his place. The first time Cindy Anthony mentions this to LE is in the August 4th interview.

Thanks, GP.  My, what an eye-opening meeting that must have been for everyone there!

I'm not sure if it fits in the timeline correctly, but there's something about this that rings a bell..........

When did Beth speak with Cindy? Beth did a similar thing with Natalee's friends, and I'm just wondering if Cindy might have been imitating her. Fat chance of that, of course. Beth has more class in her little finger than Cindy can even dream of!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: January 15, 2009, 02:48:19 PM »

Let me try to get this straight, the deputy has been demoted for now, which is fine I guess if he didn't do his job right, but the PI's and the Anthonys who clearly were messing around with evidence and lying at every turn are continuing to go about as if everything is okay at least for now.

Yeah why does it seem everything they do, we hear nothing about? Everyone else is being demoted, or invistigated, blah blah blah. Why do they seem untouchable? Is LE just building a case against them, or do they just feel so bad for them? Maybe the A's are actually helping them behind the scenes??? Nah, probably not!! 
Why do so many people seem willing to throw themselves under the bus for KC.  The psychic has to know her statement can be verified.  Dominic Casey had to realize his search would come to light, especially now that we know the A's had some photos.  The meter reader and all that strangeness.  All the others involved with this case's strangeness.

Casey Anthony is not that special.  Jose Baez is not some big attorney with lots of friends.  The Anthony's are not famous or wealthy.  Is one of the players better connected they we suspect?

So why are so many people willing to risk their reputations and possible jail time to get involved in the ways they have?

"So why are so many people willing to risk their reputations and possible jail time to get involved in the ways they have?"

I think that's something every monkey wants to know!!!!!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1524 on: January 15, 2009, 02:49:25 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I've been lurking off and on ... can't keep up.  Watched Greta last night (with eyes closed in bed) and heard CA and Lois have been having a little e-mail spat!  Then of course - lights out for Newfie zzzz zzz zzz.  Did anyone watch it?  What are they spatting about?
CA emailed Lois that Dakota can come to Caylee's funeral but Lois can't, and it took off from there. CA saying Casey would not harm Caylee, she loved her dearly, blah blah blah. They both need muzzles.
Hey Rose, check this out, I did some research yesterday on the e-mail thing, and it looks like to me that Lois actually contacted Cindy first trying to see if her Granddaughter was gonna be invited to the memorial and then when Cindy told her that Dakota could come but she could not is when Lois started scrapping with Cindy and then what did Lois do...imediatly put it out there and try to get some attention from it,  These people are silly and are just muddying the waters even more than they already are,  This is the stuff that keeps throwing the attention off what the real issue is. Caylee, and the b!t(h that killed her!
They are both loose cannons, what I don't understand is, is Cindy sending out invitations to the funeral, because I've never heard of that. Unless there is a handful of people who are welcome and then she is telling them when and the time and everything?
JMO of course ... but if my grandchild had some sort of breakdown over all this ... the LAST thing I'd be doing is sending her to the funeral!  But as I said, that's just me! 

neither would I Newfie; but from what I've heard, Lois wants Dakota to be a star! Lots of media will be there; no way she would let her miss it! She's had Dakota singing on Murt's live cam before even after stalking issues & such. She should have never emailed Cindy again IMO 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: January 15, 2009, 02:49:43 PM »

What I don't understand is Cindy making a list of who WON'T be allowed into a public memorial. (Assuming they are still planning that.) So far (on record) is LP and Lois. And I bet Cindy's list is huge.
Tim Miller, Mark NeJame, Kathy Belich, Nancy Grace, Richard Grund family -- should I continue?  I think you might have been right on by saying "assuming they are still planning that."   I don't understand why the Reverend has not held a memorial, he said he would.  Maybe Cindy contacted him and doesn't want him to and out of respect he isn't.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1526 on: January 15, 2009, 02:49:59 PM »

SS - sorry to hear about all your troubles.   (hugs).    My husband was cured of prostate cancer this year - it is rough having a loved one go thru it.    I'll keep you and your family in my prayers!

Thanks Sassy...I remember you telling us that..my FIL is having tests to find out what stage it's in..he's pretty healthy overall so I'm not sure what it will mean for treatment..my sister is my biggest concern, she's been through so much already and she's not very health, but she's got someone upstairs watching over her..we'll know more in a few weeks.

There is a special scale used for prostate cancer (can't remember the name) - my husband was a number 7 (out of 10), which means his cancer was agressive and later stage - but they were able to cure him with the 39 radiation treatments he received.  He also received hormone therapy.   He's totally back to normal now.   Its amazing what the doctors can do these days!   We'll keep him and your sister in our thoughts and prayers! 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: January 15, 2009, 02:52:01 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I've been lurking off and on ... can't keep up.  Watched Greta last night (with eyes closed in bed) and heard CA and Lois have been having a little e-mail spat!  Then of course - lights out for Newfie zzzz zzz zzz.  Did anyone watch it?  What are they spatting about?
CA emailed Lois that Dakota can come to Caylee's funeral but Lois can't, and it took off from there. CA saying Casey would not harm Caylee, she loved her dearly, blah blah blah. They both need muzzles.
Hey Rose, check this out, I did some research yesterday on the e-mail thing, and it looks like to me that Lois actually contacted Cindy first trying to see if her Granddaughter was gonna be invited to the memorial and then when Cindy told her that Dakota could come but she could not is when Lois started scrapping with Cindy and then what did Lois do...imediatly put it out there and try to get some attention from it,  These people are silly and are just muddying the waters even more than they already are,  This is the stuff that keeps throwing the attention off what the real issue is. Caylee, and the b!t(h that killed her!
They are both loose cannons, what I don't understand is, is Cindy sending out invitations to the funeral, because I've never heard of that. Unless there is a handful of people who are welcome and then she is telling them when and the time and everything?
JMO of course ... but if my grandchild had some sort of breakdown over all this ... the LAST thing I'd be doing is sending her to the funeral!  But as I said, that's just me! 

neither would I Newfie; but from what I've heard, Lois wants Dakota to be a star! Lots of media will be there; no way she would let her miss it! She's had Dakota singing on Murt's live cam before even after stalking issues & such. She should have never emailed Cindy again IMO 

You're right Monken!   If Lois had a brain, she would have stayed away from Cindy.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: January 15, 2009, 02:52:46 PM »

Yes Wendi, Leroy & I are frozen (**insert frozen monkey picture here**) that I know of for sure, probably several others like boo, perri & numbers...etc. 

It was 1 degree out this morning.. currently 9. SO it's practically beach weather here! 

Yep.  I'm a frozen monkey!  Especially after DOlce pushed me out the door to the gym@

Frozen monkey inserted:

guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1529 on: January 15, 2009, 02:53:31 PM »

she thinks maybe Chris Stutz) gave her a bag of Caylee's things (including a bathing suit) that KC had left at his place.

Wonder what happened to that bag? Did LE ever look at it? CA probably emptied it out and washed everything? What did she tell LE she did with it, were they interested in seeing it? Sorry so many questions, any monkeys know more about it?

I have no idea.  I think Cindy has done EVERYTHING possible to obstruct justice and only mentioned this in her Aug interview with police to cover her fanny (just in case Chris Stutz gets interview again and mentions the bag/articles inside).
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1530 on: January 15, 2009, 02:55:20 PM »

Tim Miller, Mark NeJame, Kathy Belich, Nancy Grace, Richard Grund family -- should I continue?  I think you might have been right on by saying "assuming they are still planning that."   I don't understand why the Reverend has not held a memorial, he said he would.  Maybe Cindy contacted him and doesn't want him to and out of respect he isn't.

Also, there entire family except, G&C&Lee!

RIP Sweet Puppy
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1531 on: January 15, 2009, 02:55:22 PM »

Hugs, Thoughts, and Prayers, for you and your family, SS!

I'm sorry this is such a trying time for all of you. {{HUGS}}
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: January 15, 2009, 02:55:32 PM »

We all know she didn't care whether or not she made any friends. Add NG, and Kathi B. to the list. It is strange though, again, why is she thinking about who she DOESN'T want there?  Just plan the memorial that is to honor Caylees memory, it's not the time to be "getting back" as those you are angry with!!!!!!!!!

Right QM!    She makes me sick.     Its never about Caylee.     

It's like everyone (not us monkeys) has lost sight of what started all of this. What about Caylee? So Sad. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1533 on: January 15, 2009, 02:55:33 PM »

SS - sorry to hear about all your troubles.   (hugs).    My husband was cured of prostate cancer this year - it is rough having a loved one go thru it.    I'll keep you and your family in my prayers!

Thanks Sassy...I remember you telling us that..my FIL is having tests to find out what stage it's in..he's pretty healthy overall so I'm not sure what it will mean for treatment..my sister is my biggest concern, she's been through so much already and she's not very health, but she's got someone upstairs watching over her..we'll know more in a few weeks.

There is a special scale used for prostate cancer (can't remember the name) - my husband was a number 7 (out of 10), which means his cancer was agressive and later stage - but they were able to cure him with the 39 radiation treatments he received.  He also received hormone therapy.   He's totally back to normal now.   Its amazing what the doctors can do these days!   We'll keep him and your sister in our thoughts and prayers! 
O/T - It's the Gleason scale.  Newfie is in the oncology biz.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1534 on: January 15, 2009, 02:56:50 PM »

Yes Wendi, Leroy & I are frozen (**insert frozen monkey picture here**) that I know of for sure, probably several others like boo, perri & numbers...etc. 

It was 1 degree out this morning.. currently 9. SO it's practically beach weather here! 

Yep.  I'm a frozen monkey!  Especially after DOlce pushed me out the door to the gym@

Frozen monkey inserted:

I love that.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1535 on: January 15, 2009, 02:56:50 PM »

PLEASE SOMEONE ENLIGHTEN ME AS TO WHO THIS DAKOTA AND OTHER PERSON ARE??
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1536 on: January 15, 2009, 02:58:25 PM »

PLEASE SOMEONE ENLIGHTEN ME AS TO WHO THIS DAKOTA AND OTHER PERSON ARE??

Dakota is a 12 year old girl who organized the first Vigil for Caylee. She is being raised by her grandmother, Lois.

The other monkeys can fill you in on specifics; I need to go take my car to the shop. Be back in a bit.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1537 on: January 15, 2009, 02:58:28 PM »

Frozen monkey inserted:

Awww, he looks so cold Brandi! I wanna give him a little towel! He's gonna get sick!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1538 on: January 15, 2009, 02:59:12 PM »

39 radiation treatments..ouch...I'm glad he recovered and is back to norm...

GN...my son seems to be doing better today and keeping fluids & Jello down (or should I say in) thanks to the suggestion...we think he'll be back to school monday..been a lot of bugs at school this year..

I just want to say thanks for all the kind thoughts, prayers and hugs..I figured I'd say it all at once to everyone so as not to take up too much space with the O/T

Monkeys are the Greatest ! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1539 on: January 15, 2009, 02:59:13 PM »

O/T - It's the Gleason scale.  Newfie is in the oncology biz.

That's it!     Thanks!     You're a smart monkey!       
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.