April 30, 2024, 04:48:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313612 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1540 on: January 15, 2009, 03:01:41 PM »

neither would I Newfie; but from what I've heard, Lois wants Dakota to be a star! Lots of media will be there; no way she would let her miss it! She's had Dakota singing on Murt's live cam before even after stalking issues & such. She should have never emailed Cindy again IMO 
There is just something so wrong with what is being done to this child (JonBennett comes to mind). 
Her modeling photo here:  http://dakotacoffey.starsearchcasting.com/
And a picture of her in a bar:  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=199024600

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1541 on: January 15, 2009, 03:02:40 PM »

Frozen monkey inserted:

Awww, he looks so cold Brandi! I wanna give him a little towel! He's gonna get sick!

He looks like my little Lukey when we were running in the house just a bit ago!  Well, after he took off his hat!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1542 on: January 15, 2009, 03:03:28 PM »

Yes Wendi, Leroy & I are frozen (**insert frozen monkey picture here**) that I know of for sure, probably several others like boo, perri & numbers...etc. 

It was 1 degree out this morning.. currently 9. SO it's practically beach weather here! 

Yep.  I'm a frozen monkey!  Especially after DOlce pushed me out the door to the gym@

Frozen monkey inserted:

Awww I watched a show about these little freezing monkeys I forgot where they are at but they spend most of their time in the hot water pools. They were so darn cute

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: January 15, 2009, 03:04:47 PM »

PLEASE SOMEONE ENLIGHTEN ME AS TO WHO THIS DAKOTA AND OTHER PERSON ARE??

Dakota is a 12 year old girl who organized the first Vigil for Caylee. She is being raised by her grandmother, Lois.

The other monkeys can fill you in on specifics; I need to go take my car to the shop. Be back in a bit.

Dakota was a huge supporter of Casey.   When the FBI results came back that Caylee was probably deceased, Dokata didn't believe it - and I guess got into a fight with someone at school who made fun of her for being a Casey supporter.  Then Dakota had a bit of a nervous breakdown - and spent some time in a hospital.

Instead of Lois keeping her grand daughter away from this mess - she emails Cindy, etc.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1544 on: January 15, 2009, 03:05:08 PM »

Do No Evil 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1545 on: January 15, 2009, 03:06:03 PM »

Anyone know if theres been a petition started in regards to the release of the personal information of Tes searchers?
Anyone think a petition should be sent to the Judge in this case?
I really don't think this would be a good idea.  It would not influence the judge's ruling and could have unpleasant side effects. 

Does anyone know what is the purpose behind why baez would motion the court for all the Tes records? Considering Baez is asking for alot of info. It sounds pretty broad in my opinion.

I think he's on a fishing expedition looking for anything and everything he could possibly spin into a reasonable doubt defense. I don't think he'll get what he wants, though, because his request is too broad.
Because of people like Joy Wray, who claimed to be with TES, Baez might get some redacted information on the searchers.  Maybe names and what group they were in and where they searched. 

Do we know how much information was on the form that the searchers had to fill out?  Name, address, emergency contact?  Nothing for Baez there.  But the assignments and maps that might be a different story.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1546 on: January 15, 2009, 03:07:44 PM »

THANK YOU GIRLS FOR THE QUICK RESPONSE .. SO TO MY UNDERSTANDING DAKOTA CAN GO TO THE FUNERAL BUT NOT LOIS .. AND IS DAKTA STILL A CASEY SUPPORTER TO YOUR KNOWLEDGE???
AGAIN THANKS Smile
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: January 15, 2009, 03:07:52 PM »

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: January 15, 2009, 03:08:04 PM »

Wha Wha WHAT!  WE'RE NOT INVITED!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1549 on: January 15, 2009, 03:09:29 PM »

THANK YOU GIRLS FOR THE QUICK RESPONSE .. SO TO MY UNDERSTANDING DAKOTA CAN GO TO THE FUNERAL BUT NOT LOIS .. AND IS DAKTA STILL A CASEY SUPPORTER TO YOUR KNOWLEDGE???
AGAIN THANKS Smile

I think Dakota is still a Casey supporter.   

Correct me if I'm wrong Monkeys!
MalteseMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1550 on: January 15, 2009, 03:10:59 PM »

Maltese Mom?  Are you here?  I am a maltese mommy too!  My guy's name is THeo.  He is 8 years old and the easiest of all of my "kids".   

What is your furbaby's name?
Hi Perriwinkle, I am usually always here just reading.  I have two 13 y/o  Maltese siblings Cody and Chelsea.  Sorry for the ot
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1551 on: January 15, 2009, 03:12:21 PM »

AGAIN THANKS FOR THE QUICK RESPONSE.. SO THIS GIRL WILL PROBABLY BE ATTENDING ANY SERVICE THAT IS HELD  FOR CAYLEE .. I JUST DONT GET THIS FAMILYS DYNAMICS.. I DONT SEE GRIEF STRICKEN GRANDPARENTS/UNCLE HERE... THEY ARENT NORMAL... I WISHED THEY WOULD ALL BE CHARGED WITH OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE... I AM GLAD THAT OFFICER WAS DEMOTED.. NOW START WORKING ON DOING SOMETHING TO THE ANTHONYS.. ITS WAY OVER DUE HELLO
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1552 on: January 15, 2009, 03:13:15 PM »

Quote from: Sea Searcher

My youngest son has been throwing up on both ends (about as graphic as I wish to get) uncontrollably..

I call this multi-tasking! LOL.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: January 15, 2009, 03:13:31 PM »

AGAIN THANKS Smile

I think Dakota is still a Casey supporter.   

Correct me if I'm wrong Monkeys!

Dakota is young and can't believe that Casey would harm Caylee.  I really think it's a mistake for Dakota to be anywhere near the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: January 15, 2009, 03:13:50 PM »

SS - thanks for reposting the article!     

No trouble at all 

(((scratching the pretty kitty behind the ears)))
Sea, I cant believe you have ignored four (count them four) posts I have made to you!!!!  That's it mister!!! 

I haven't been ignoring you A1...I saw you causing trouble last night..just haven't been able to come up with a good reply...It's was a rough day yesterday and overflowed into today..even my morning jokes were lousier than usual..

My FIL has been diagnosed with prostate cancer

My sister, who has more lives than the village cat, has something wrong..lump in her neck.. and it may be related to her pacemaker or the Hodgekins disease (sp) she was treated for a couple years back..has to go for CT scan

My youngest son has been throwing up on both ends (about as graphic as I wish to get) uncontrollably..

All this happened yesterday and I've been on the phone for most of the day today...

I figured Bearly was filing papers on me so I've been keeping an eye out for something in the mail..at least I won't have bear support to pay, as far as I know 
(best I can do..please don't feel ignored)

Bless your heart...prayers for you and your loved ones.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: January 15, 2009, 03:14:02 PM »

Yes Wendi, Leroy & I are frozen (**insert frozen monkey picture here**) that I know of for sure, probably several others like boo, perri & numbers...etc. 

It was 1 degree out this morning.. currently 9. SO it's practically beach weather here

Are you an Ohian too??

Hi everyone...hope you are keeping warm...sorry to post and run.  Tax season is messin' with my Monkey Business   

You are all cracking me up today....I love "ho to go" and "Shackle Shuffle"...in the words of one of my favorite people..."Carry on...Make it Work" 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: January 15, 2009, 03:14:12 PM »

Maltese Mom?  Are you here?  I am a maltese mommy too!  My guy's name is THeo.  He is 8 years old and the easiest of all of my "kids".   

What is your furbaby's name?
Hi Perriwinkle, I am usually always here just reading.  I have two 13 y/o  Maltese siblings Cody and Chelsea.  Sorry for the ot

Hi MalteseMom - good to see you and your pups
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1557 on: January 15, 2009, 03:14:16 PM »

Quote from: Sea Searcher

I call this multi-tasking! LOL.

By the way...I will keep your family in my thoughts. 

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1558 on: January 15, 2009, 03:14:59 PM »

Numbersgirl--http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.msg627926#msg627926

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Iron Cowgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1559 on: January 15, 2009, 03:15:05 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-equusearch-011508,0,3058438.story

Caylee Anthony case drained EquuSearch resources, leader says
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
12:13 PM EST, January 15, 2009
Tim Miller, the founder of Texas EquuSearch, has told the Orlando Sentinel that getting his group involved in the Caylee Marie Anthony case might be one of the biggest mistakes he's made for the organization.

In a recent interview with the Sentinel, Miller said that so many resources were used and so much money spent on Caylee's case, they now don't have enough to assist all the other people who contact EquuSearch for help.

The publicity has caused EquuSearch's caseload to increase more than ever. And because of the economy, donations to the organization are down.

"Caylee Anthony was not the very first missing person in this country and she's not going to be the last missing person in this country," Miller said.

Now, EquuSearch has to be very selective in what cases it works.

Miller said the search for Caylee was more costly than he could have imagined. And he can't remember a search that has had as many twists and turns.

"This has been a frustrating case for everybody," he said.

"This has caused me personally a lot of financial, emotion and physical grief. This case wore on me more than any case that I've worked."

Meanwhile, EquuSearch continues to search throughout the country for other missing people. Miller continues to run a small construction company.

And now, two months after he called-off the second ground search for Caylee, Miller is still being wrapped up in the case.

The defense attorney representing Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, recently filed a motion seeking information from EquuSearch. Jose Baez asked the court for EquuSearch's records including maps of search areas and information on volunteers.

No hearing date has been set to address Baez's motion.

Orlando attorney Mark NeJame, who formerly represented Caylee's grandparents, is representing Miller.

Still, Miller said he has no regrets.

"When we came into this search, we had nothing to gain and nothing to lose," he said. "I don't regret anything and I certainly do remember what this is about -- and it's Caylee Anthony."

This case has drained TES's funds, partly because the mother of the missing child won't reveal where she left her.  Now, TES has to HIRE a lawyer in FL to defend them from the defense's demands.  This is beyond comprehension.  TES and Tim Miller give all they have to the families of missing people.  The Anthony family acts like leeches and sucks them dry of resources, all the while not cooperating and probably obstructing the search for Caylee's body.  Unbelievable.  It's not enough for them to waste the TES resources when Casey could have given them information to find Caylee.  Now, Casey Anthony's defense can force TES to hire a very expensive lawyer just to safeguard their private information regarding the search until it is time for trial. 

I'll tell you--legal manuevering is a chess game, and the ones with the most money can drain the other side with requests and legal motions.  This is a common tactic with large insurance companies involved in lawsuits with their own clients.  Stall, and manuever, and eventually the little guy runs out of money just trying to get what he's due or defending his rights.  It really makes me angry that Baez and Casey Anthony are still draining TES of funds, this time in court house motions and legal fees.  It's just not right.  By the way, who is paying Baez and his experts?  These people don't work pro bono--show me the money.

Maybe if CA and GA are ever shown to have known Caylee was dead and had info on the location of her body during the time TES was searching for her, Tim can file a suit to reclaim some of the money (especially if it's money from any kind of licensing fees, etc they made off of Caylee.)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.