April 30, 2024, 04:07:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313597 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1580 on: January 15, 2009, 03:37:05 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I've been lurking off and on ... can't keep up.  Watched Greta last night (with eyes closed in bed) and heard CA and Lois have been having a little e-mail spat!  Then of course - lights out for Newfie zzzz zzz zzz.  Did anyone watch it?  What are they spatting about?
CA emailed Lois that Dakota can come to Caylee's funeral but Lois can't, and it took off from there. CA saying Casey would not harm Caylee, she loved her dearly, blah blah blah. They both need muzzles.
Hey Rose, check this out, I did some research yesterday on the e-mail thing, and it looks like to me that Lois actually contacted Cindy first trying to see if her Granddaughter was gonna be invited to the memorial and then when Cindy told her that Dakota could come but she could not is when Lois started scrapping with Cindy and then what did Lois do...immediately put it out there and try to get some attention from it,  These people are silly and are just muddying the waters even more than they already are,  This is the stuff that keeps throwing the attention off what the real issue is. Caylee, and the b!t(h that killed her!
They are both loose cannons, what I don't understand is, is Cindy sending out invitations to the funeral, because I've never heard of that. Unless there is a handful of people who are welcome and then she is telling them when and the time and everything?

What I don't understand is Cindy making a list of who WON'T be allowed into a public memorial. (Assuming they are still planning that.) So far (on record) is LP and Lois. And I bet Cindy's list is huge.

A PUBLIC memorial is just that..PUBLIC...she can't regulate who can or can't come....this whole family think they are above anything and everything and everyone and that the world revolves around THEIR rules....boy are they in for a frigging shock come trial time!!  My guess would be after the trial several, if not ALL of them, will be brought up on charges!!

Cindy didn't contact Lois out of the blue. Lois neglected to mention to the station that she gave the interview to begin with is that SHE was the one who contacted Cindy asking about when a memorial was going to be held. To which Cindy replied what she did.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1581 on: January 15, 2009, 03:37:11 PM »

Apparently it is true, Dolce. NG seemed a bit surprised by it as well, but there was a lawyer and another "panelist" that said that's the way it is in Florida.
Oh I believe you 100% CBB, my state is so ass backwards I do not doubt it.  It just sounds ridiculous!  So would he receive immunity if he was subpoenad and then chose to lie under oath?  How would this work?
I am so writing my Governor about this.  Not right!!

And how would it work if Lee got subpoena'd, then was given immunity and went on the stand to say he actually killed Caylee???

Behind as usual.  Too many personal interruptions.

This Florida subpoena law is driving me crazy.  Until I quit getting interrupted here at home, and have more time to research it, here's what I've found so far, which is Pig Latin to me.

Immunity provisions of Section 914.04, Florida Statutes. Section 914.04 states No person who has been duly served with a subpoena or subpoena duces tecumshall be excused from attending and testifying or producing any book, paper, orother document before any court having felony trial jurisdiction, grand jury, orstate attorney upon investigation, proceeding, or trial for a violation of any of thecriminal statutes of this state upon the ground or for the reason that the testimonyor evidence, documentary or otherwise, required of the person may tend to convicthim or her of a crime or to subject him or her to a penalty or forfeiture, but notestimony so given or evidence so produced shall be received against the personupon any criminal investigation or proceeding. Such testimony or evidence,however, may be received against the person upon any criminal investigation orproceeding for perjury committed while giving such testimony or producing such evidence or for any perjury subsequently committed.

It is clear as mud.  H E L P...

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1582 on: January 15, 2009, 03:37:11 PM »

Just imagine if Cindy were to replace Meg Ryan in the film "When Harry Met Sally...

That's funny!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1583 on: January 15, 2009, 03:37:25 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-equusearch-011508,0,3058438.story

Caylee Anthony case drained EquuSearch resources, leader says
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
12:13 PM EST, January 15, 2009
Tim Miller, the founder of Texas EquuSearch, has told the Orlando Sentinel that getting his group involved in the Caylee Marie Anthony case might be one of the biggest mistakes he's made for the organization.

In a recent interview with the Sentinel, Miller said that so many resources were used and so much money spent on Caylee's case, they now don't have enough to assist all the other people who contact EquuSearch for help.

The publicity has caused EquuSearch's caseload to increase more than ever. And because of the economy, donations to the organization are down.

"Caylee Anthony was not the very first missing person in this country and she's not going to be the last missing person in this country," Miller said.

Now, EquuSearch has to be very selective in what cases it works.

Miller said the search for Caylee was more costly than he could have imagined. And he can't remember a search that has had as many twists and turns.

"This has been a frustrating case for everybody," he said.

"This has caused me personally a lot of financial, emotion and physical grief. This case wore on me more than any case that I've worked."

Meanwhile, EquuSearch continues to search throughout the country for other missing people. Miller continues to run a small construction company.

And now, two months after he called-off the second ground search for Caylee, Miller is still being wrapped up in the case.

The defense attorney representing Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, recently filed a motion seeking information from EquuSearch. Jose Baez asked the court for EquuSearch's records including maps of search areas and information on volunteers.

No hearing date has been set to address Baez's motion.

Orlando attorney Mark NeJame, who formerly represented Caylee's grandparents, is representing Miller.

Still, Miller said he has no regrets.

"When we came into this search, we had nothing to gain and nothing to lose," he said. "I don't regret anything and I certainly do remember what this is about -- and it's Caylee Anthony."

This case has drained TES's funds, partly because the mother of the missing child won't reveal where she left her.  Now, TES has to HIRE a lawyer in FL to defend them from the defense's demands.  This is beyond comprehension.  TES and Tim Miller give all they have to the families of missing people.  The Anthony family acts like leeches and sucks them dry of resources, all the while not cooperating and probably obstructing the search for Caylee's body.  Unbelievable.  It's not enough for them to waste the TES resources when Casey could have given them information to find Caylee.  Now, Casey Anthony's defense can force TES to hire a very expensive lawyer just to safeguard their private information regarding the search until it is time for trial. 

I'll tell you--legal manuevering is a chess game, and the ones with the most money can drain the other side with requests and legal motions.  This is a common tactic with large insurance companies involved in lawsuits with their own clients.  Stall, and manuever, and eventually the little guy runs out of money just trying to get what he's due or defending his rights.  It really makes me angry that Baez and Casey Anthony are still draining TES of funds, this time in court house motions and legal fees.  It's just not right.  By the way, who is paying Baez and his experts?  These people don't work pro bono--show me the money.

Maybe if CA and GA are ever shown to have known Caylee was dead and had info on the location of her body during the time TES was searching for her, Tim can file a suit to reclaim some of the money (especially if it's money from any kind of licensing fees, etc they made off of Caylee.)

Yeah.  Wouldn't that be nice?    That would be justice!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1584 on: January 15, 2009, 03:37:49 PM »

passengers seen standing on wings of plane in hudson river...

FOXNEWS..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1585 on: January 15, 2009, 03:38:10 PM »

Maybe the meter reader can put that 5,000 towards his back child support, that was very nice of Nejame.
Or, maybe he will put this with the money he got payed by GMA and pay it all up to date!..Either way I hope he holds on to some of it just in case he needs bail money later on!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1586 on: January 15, 2009, 03:38:35 PM »

Boy I screwed that one up AGAIN....LOL!
 to finish my sentence.......
 SCARED MONKEYS IS WHRERE IT'S AT!!!

yep....I have no need to go anyplace else....and certainly not to an invitation only forum............we can proudly say we have nothing to hide from here at SM

Ditto Sunny, monkeys aren't judgemental, rude to others who don't always share their opinion or mean spirited! But they are the smartest and most caring group of people I have seen or experienced in any forum. I'm so proud of the Scared Monkeys and proud to be a member here!

Why do you think I stick around? We are the best! 

Yes you are.  But sometimes, some of us have to learn that after temporarily attending the school of hard knocks as my dad used to call it.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1587 on: January 15, 2009, 03:39:09 PM »

Tim is saying that the involvement by TES in this case may result in not enough money to search for other people. KC's path of destruction goes on . . . http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-equusearch-011508,0,3058438.story   
It is unbelievable all the damage she has caused, I would imagine people might not want to search as much if there private info could be used, for me that would not bother me, but I'm sure it would a lot of people.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: January 15, 2009, 03:39:39 PM »

I missed NG last night was there anything new

BOMBSHELLS! 

Not really, Sunny. There was some discussion of Florida's immunity laws as it would apply to Lee. Apparently if he's served a subpeona he automatically has use immunity which means hs words cannot be held against him.

Hi CBB!  that is just wrong...that's what the 5th is for......so a subpoena in FL means limited immunity....how crazy is that!!  And who really thinks any of them is going to tell the truth. I can see one of them getting limited immunity and saying they killed Caylee and it was an accident and prove it wasn't........and there is your reasonable doubt?  I just have to keep believing that the prosecution has more than enough evidence to convict casey without the 'help' of her crazy family.
Ok, sorry going back and forth between the thread and drawing designs (I am inspired today...its the Doritos).  Anyhow, is this for real??  A subpoena warrants limited immunity?? That seems very odd to me!  I need to write Governor Crist about this.  I can see cutting a deal, but just having luck and being subpoena'd just does not seem just! 
Caylee did not get any deal! 

Yep that's exactly how it is.....supposedly nothing you say can be used against you....however IF the LE comes up with anything else you can be charged...makes no sense to me at all.....so a person can say yes I killed Jane Doe.....and they can't be prosecuted for murder...but if the LE was able to prove she was kidnapped by the same person then they could be tried for kidnapping but not murder....How Fuxxed up is that!!

So, let's say that if KC would be subpoened and told the truth on the stand, she would go free?     

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: January 15, 2009, 03:39:58 PM »

Maybe the meter reader can put that 5,000 towards his back child support, that was very nice of Nejame.

I really am not glad Kronk got this money....I still think his involvement is not innocent..so I do hope Kronk pays some of his back child support with the gift....MNJ seems to be a very honorable man.....I hope he is not once again disappointed in his choices of people to help....we know he is right in with Tim and TES though

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: January 15, 2009, 03:40:09 PM »

Cindy didn't contact Lois out of the blue. Lois neglected to mention to the station that she gave the interview to begin with is that SHE was the one who contacted Cindy asking about when a memorial was going to be held. To which Cindy replied what she did.

Yeah, Lois needs to get off the stage too!

RIP Sweet Puppy
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1591 on: January 15, 2009, 03:40:29 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I've been lurking off and on ... can't keep up.  Watched Greta last night (with eyes closed in bed) and heard CA and Lois have been having a little e-mail spat!  Then of course - lights out for Newfie zzzz zzz zzz.  Did anyone watch it?  What are they spatting about?
CA emailed Lois that Dakota can come to Caylee's funeral but Lois can't, and it took off from there. CA saying Casey would not harm Caylee, she loved her dearly, blah blah blah. They both need muzzles.
Hey Rose, check this out, I did some research yesterday on the e-mail thing, and it looks like to me that Lois actually contacted Cindy first trying to see if her Granddaughter was gonna be invited to the memorial and then when Cindy told her that Dakota could come but she could not is when Lois started scrapping with Cindy and then what did Lois do...immediately put it out there and try to get some attention from it,  These people are silly and are just muddying the waters even more than they already are,  This is the stuff that keeps throwing the attention off what the real issue is. Caylee, and the b!t(h that killed her!
They are both loose cannons, what I don't understand is, is Cindy sending out invitations to the funeral, because I've never heard of that. Unless there is a handful of people who are welcome and then she is telling them when and the time and everything?

What I don't understand is Cindy making a list of who WON'T be allowed into a public memorial. (Assuming they are still planning that.) So far (on record) is LP and Lois. And I bet Cindy's list is huge.

A PUBLIC memorial is just that..PUBLIC...she can't regulate who can or can't come....this whole family think they are above anything and everything and everyone and that the world revolves around THEIR rules....boy are they in for a frigging shock come trial time!!  My guess would be after the trial several, if not ALL of them, will be brought up on charges!!

UHHH  LOL   thats what I said!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: January 15, 2009, 03:41:01 PM »

Anthonys' Former Attorney Gives Kronk $5K Reward

I've noticed that Mark NeJame has gone from vampire (remember this ) when he represented the A's.

To hero when he quit representing the A's and volunteered his services to TES.

What do you all think of him now?
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1593 on: January 15, 2009, 03:41:58 PM »

Yes Wendi, Leroy & I are frozen (**insert frozen monkey picture here**) that I know of for sure, probably several others like boo, perri & numbers...etc. 

It was 1 degree out this morning.. currently 9. SO it's practically beach weather here! 

Yep.  I'm a frozen monkey!  Especially after DOlce pushed me out the door to the gym@

Frozen monkey inserted:

O/T Brandi, is there any way that you could turn that into an avatar for me?  I've been naked since I got here 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: January 15, 2009, 03:42:00 PM »

FOXNEWS..

Please eleborate on that...

RIP Sweet Puppy
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1595 on: January 15, 2009, 03:42:26 PM »

Just imagine if Cindy were to replace Meg Ryan in the film "When Harry Met Sally...

Overpopulation would cease to be a problem.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: January 15, 2009, 03:43:00 PM »

Hi PB...I understand that is what happened...but IMO cin-cin still can't regulate who is and is not allowed to attend a PUBLIC memorial service...private...sure...but public? 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1597 on: January 15, 2009, 03:43:10 PM »

I've noticed that Mark NeJame has gone from vampire (remember this ) when he represented the A's.

VOLUNTEERED as in PRO BONO? or volunteered as in.."hey ..i will represent ya if ya want " (not free)

which was it?

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1598 on: January 15, 2009, 03:43:45 PM »

FOXNEWS..

Please eleborate on that...

Sorry Kim, I didn't take you that seriously, just put FOX on. thanks for the info!

RIP Sweet Puppy
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1599 on: January 15, 2009, 03:44:07 PM »

UHHHH   Id rather not say at this Time....Will have to see what he does in the future!!!! He may just now be drying out from the Anthony Koolaid!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.