April 30, 2024, 09:59:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313677 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: January 14, 2009, 05:13:40 PM »

I think also that we should remember that Kronk is involved with the Robinson's church and that Robinson was his super.  They were the ones that Cindy mentioned to Casey as being supportive.  I have no doubt that somewhere along the way he may not have gotten a "tip", but that it would have been very easy to plant a seed in his mind about looking in the area

Dang I didn't know K was involved with the Robinson's church or that he was his supervisor

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #161 on: January 14, 2009, 05:13:52 PM »

NG WANNABE just said "you CANT make this stuff UP"

shes wrong..

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: January 14, 2009, 05:14:01 PM »

Oh Thank Goodness you're all still here!  My modem went to modem heaven! I've missed you all!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
TampaMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #163 on: January 14, 2009, 05:14:03 PM »

Hello, monkeys! I have lurked here for several weeks, but now I have been "accepted" as part of the group. I just want to say that I have really enjoyed the discussions and insight of the group. I look forward everyday to reading the "latest and greatest." Thanks!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: January 14, 2009, 05:14:25 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18469488/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings said Wednesday that the department’s Internal Affairs division will interview by Thursday the deputy who might have missed a chance to find Caylee Anthony's remains in August.

Meter reader Roy Kronk said Cane was rude and did not take seriously his tip about a suspicious bag when Kronk called authorities on Aug. 13. Cane wrote off the bag as "trash only."

Now, can anyone explain why they haven't interviewed him yet?

It has been one ONE MONTH sine Caylee Marie's remains were found!!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #165 on: January 14, 2009, 05:14:43 PM »

a.n.n.i.e has a reason for the smile on her face Smile <3333333 RIP CAYLEE MARIE [ballin' (from annies myspace...

WHAT in gods green EARTH does THAT mean?

I took it that she is happy she is dead.

What a creep.   

oh OUCH.. i SURRRRRRRRRRE didnt think THAT!  i just wondered what the <333333333333 thing meant...or the ballin thingy...

i hoped the RIP meant she was happy she was finally found and a funeral would be soon...

yikes...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #166 on: January 14, 2009, 05:16:11 PM »

speaking of Annie D - what I said and found and posted in the last Cage

That Fred Robinson and his Wife Barbara Neighbors of the Ant's owned a house up until last year that is walking distance from Annie's now residence. Lake Mary Jane

The Robinsons - mentioned by Lee in phone convo's to Casey in Jail - the Religious Neighbors ...

tis is never ending .....

Deenie,

In one of Lee's convos with Casey, he says, Fred Robinson and his wife HOLLY. Then they share an awkward moment. If Barbara is his wife, who is Holly? Or what is HOLLY? Anyone know?

Lucky~ this is Fred's Ministry site and he Mentions " Hopespring House" with his Wife Barbara ...and yet no physical address at all on his website as he says he is an Apostle.

Me no get it either

http://messiahorlando.net/about.html

He does live and own the house 4906 Hopespring

Perhaps this explains Hopespring House.  Is it attached to Fred's own home?
http://www.orangecountyfl.net/eAgenda/archive/Agenda_12-19-06/css/Agenda_12-19-06_416.htm?PrinterFriendly=1

It basically is a copy of minutes of a meeting giving approval for the Robinsons to add on to their house...a mother-in-law type dwelling.  Of course if it's not being used as a mother-in-law dwelling as approved and instead is being used for other purposes....it could become a sticky situation.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: January 14, 2009, 05:16:50 PM »

Hello, monkeys! I have lurked here for several weeks, but now I have been "accepted" as part of the group. I just want to say that I have really enjoyed the discussions and insight of the group. I look forward everyday to reading the "latest and greatest." Thanks!

TampaMom:

Welcome to the cage!

Glad to have you posting! BTW ... that pup is adorable!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: January 14, 2009, 05:16:52 PM »

HEY MONKEYS!! OVER HERE! Wesley and I would appreciate some kind monkey explaining the source of excitment over this T 55 stuff! Thank you; Thank you very much!

I was going to post this in the new thread but I'll post here too.  Thinking that Casey's password or Timer55 could also be T-55.  The report below shows Roy Kronk is meter reader #T56.

But it also shows on the far right in the middle of the page SWAMP AREA T-56 then the next line BLU CAVALIER Maybe that isn't his number, but the part of town? IDK Just a thought. I am probably just grasping at something, sometimes JSM is a dumb monkey 

I tend to think it is FAR more likely that T55 means an area of town.  How in the world would Casey get his number????  I don't really understand how that could be.

T56 referes to Kronk, not a location.  On that same document you can see there is a code for the area reported as Beat:  20

the responding officer for GA June 24th, stolen gas can incident was none other than Cain!

HMMMMM...
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: January 14, 2009, 05:16:52 PM »

I have to respectfully disagree with those that have suscpisions about Mr.Kronk. I think conspiracy theories have run amuk. I do believe Mr. Kronk, mainly because I could see the same type of behaviour from myself. Curious, going back more than once, etc...If someone analysis absolutely every move and every word someone says, they certainly can find fault! I think we will find at the end of the trial that Mr.Kronk's three phone calls end up being much ado about nothing. A distraction and that's about it. He felt blown off by LE and gave it up for awhile. Reassigned to the area, he decided to check again. To our relief and his great misfortune, he found little Caylee's body! There is no gain to the defense to have found the body. What they are doing now is spinning the discovery the best they can, but I do not believe it was part of a strategy...I think we should cut the meter man a break unless we have something concrete to pin on him. Other than that, he is just another victim getting thrown under the bus. JMHO

I agree with you 100%.  Mr. Kronk seemed to me to be a reliable, honest man.  While all of this coded stuff might be fun to play with, I too think that Casey is dumb as a brick and under no circumstances could she dream up a complicated coded plan.  IMO she didn't.  I certainly hope that my name never comes up because

I do not want to be a victim of an internet witch hunt.

To me honest, reliable men pay child support  
I don't think that has anything to do with him being an honest person or anyone else.

I think Kronk from the beginning has ruined his own credability because whether he was in the area working or not if he was really thinking it was Caylee or something of interest he would not have stopped for months before making that final call.

If you weren't getting anywhere with LE...call a reporter to go with you and get it done. I just think he possibly overheard something that lead him there in Aug.
Maybe the A's were in their backyard area when their meter was read and something was heard.  He backed off because he owed the child support and just was torn between being the one who found her. Let's see...maybe a reward and interviews to help payoff back child support if you go forward. Heaven forbid if anyone would think of CAYLEE before themselves or $$$.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: January 14, 2009, 05:18:20 PM »

akmom..... I did not know that Kronk went to Fred Robinson's church.

I  think that Boo posted it the other night??  I am sorry Boo, if it wasn't you.  He is the secretary or something.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
TampaMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #171 on: January 14, 2009, 05:19:24 PM »

Thanks, Brandi!
I have some questions that I want to post, but I am just trying to learn how to do it. So far, so good.
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: January 14, 2009, 05:19:36 PM »

::cartwheel::WELCOME TampaMom 

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #173 on: January 14, 2009, 05:19:36 PM »

I think also that we should remember that Kronk is involved with the Robinson's church and that Robinson was his super.  They were the ones that Cindy mentioned to Casey as being supportive.  I have no doubt that somewhere along the way he may not have gotten a "tip", but that it would have been very easy to plant a seed in his mind about looking in the area

Dang I didn't know K was involved with the Robinson's church or that he was his supervisor

link please? i have never heard that kronk was involved with the robinsons church...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: January 14, 2009, 05:21:03 PM »

Welcome TampaMom........jump right in!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: January 14, 2009, 05:21:27 PM »

Welcome Tampamom!!!!

Sorry, I'm not good at those things like Brandi but you get the idea!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: January 14, 2009, 05:21:51 PM »

Welcome, Tampa Mom! And welcome to all other new monkeys. It's a pleasure to have you here. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #177 on: January 14, 2009, 05:21:53 PM »

HEY MONKEYS!! OVER HERE! Wesley and I would appreciate some kind monkey explaining the source of excitment over this T 55 stuff! Thank you; Thank you very much!

I was going to post this in the new thread but I'll post here too.  Thinking that Casey's password or Timer55 could also be T-55.  The report below shows Roy Kronk is meter reader #T56.

But it also shows on the far right in the middle of the page SWAMP AREA T-56 then the next line BLU CAVALIER Maybe that isn't his number, but the part of town? IDK Just a thought. I am probably just grasping at something, sometimes JSM is a dumb monkey 

I tend to think it is FAR more likely that T55 means an area of town.  How in the world would Casey get his number????  I don't really understand how that could be.

T56 referes to Kronk, not a location.  On that same document you can see there is a code for the area reported as Beat:  20

the responding officer for GA June 24th, stolen gas can incident was none other than Cain!

HMMMMM...

and doesnt it say UNKNOWN GREY BAG IN SWAMP?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: January 14, 2009, 05:22:15 PM »

Welcome TampaMom. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: January 14, 2009, 05:23:00 PM »

Be back later monkeys, don't miss me while I'm gone!! 

I'm bringing back these guys to entertain while I'm gone:

See ya later monkey friends! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.