April 30, 2024, 06:53:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313639 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1620 on: January 15, 2009, 03:54:12 PM »

August 14 video visitation to be released
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18489212/detail.html

Video Of Emotional Anthony Family Jail Visit Released
POSTED: Thursday, January 15, 2009

Quote:
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A videotaped recording showing an emotional and argument-filled August jailhouse visit between Casey Anthony and her parents was released by authorities on Thursday.

Local 6 News is reviewing the video and will have a report on it starting at 4 p.m.

Thanks. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1621 on: January 15, 2009, 03:54:40 PM »

Wow 146 passengers/crew. Think it was birds. Hope they can get those people out. How long can that plane float!!

lots of ferrys and helicopters there..

no WAY .... that many ??? i didnt see that it was THAT MANY people onboard???

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1622 on: January 15, 2009, 03:56:00 PM »

Quote:
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A videotaped recording showing an emotional and argument-filled August jailhouse visit between Casey Anthony and her parents was released by authorities on Thursday.

Local 6 News is reviewing the video and will have a report on it starting at 4 p.m.
Thanks, can't wait to watch that.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1623 on: January 15, 2009, 03:56:22 PM »

Quote:

The missing visit surfaces.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1624 on: January 15, 2009, 03:56:41 PM »

Quote:

Thanks for the info!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1625 on: January 15, 2009, 03:57:22 PM »

Anthonys' Former Attorney Gives Kronk $5K Reward

I've noticed that Mark NeJame has gone from vampire (remember this ) when he represented the A's.

To hero when he quit representing the A's and volunteered his services to TES.

What do you all think of him now?

VOLUNTEERED as in PRO BONO? or volunteered as in.."hey ..i will represent ya if ya want " (not free)

which was it?

From what I know (I am 95% sure), I believe it to be "VOLUNTEERED as in PRO BONO". 

That's what I thought too.  I love vampire monkey.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1626 on: January 15, 2009, 03:57:38 PM »

Meter Reader Given $5,000 Reward

UPDATED: 3:37 pm EST January 15, 2009

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were discovered in a wooded area near the home of the toddler's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

The recorded jailhouse visit released on Thursday took place Aug. 14, the day that George Anthony lashed out at a reporter on his way into visit his daughter.

"Do you have anything to say about a new theory that Caylee (Anthony) may be dead and that it may be an accident?" a reporter asked.

"Shut up," George Anthony screamed as he moved toward the reporter. "Shut up."

Do No Evil 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: January 15, 2009, 03:58:13 PM »

passengers seen standing on wings of plane in hudson river...

FOXNEWS..

Watching live video now.  US Airway (flight 1549 I think) from Laguardia (sp) to Charlotte.  They are rescueing people now off the plane.  Plane is sinking.

http://www.nypost.com/news/video/myfoxny/
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1628 on: January 15, 2009, 03:58:25 PM »

oh man.. fox reporting it IS 146 passenger plane...

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1629 on: January 15, 2009, 03:58:36 PM »

Sorry for the OT, but I feel like this guy.

Diary of a Snow Shoveler...

December 8 - 6:00 PM. It started to snow. The first snow of the season and the wife and I took our cocktails and sat for hours by the window watching the huge soft flakes drift down from heaven. It looked like a Grandma Moses Print. So romantic we felt like newlyweds again. I love snow!

December 9 - We woke to a beautiful blanket of crystal white snow covering every inch of the landscape. What a fantastic sight! Can there be a more lovely place in the Whole World? Moving here was the best idea I've ever had. Shoveled for the first time in years and felt like a boy again. I did both our driveway and the sidewalks. This afternoon the snowplow came along and covered up the sidewalks and closed in the driveway, so I got to shovel again. What a perfect life.

December 12 - The sun has melted all our lovely snow. Such a disappointment. My neighbor tells me not to worry, we'll definitely have a white Christmas. No snow on Christmas would be awful! Bob says we'll have so much snow by the end of winter, that I'll never want to see snow again. l don't think that's possible. Bob is such a nice man, I'm glad he's our neighbor.

December 14 - Snow lovely snow! 8" last night. The temperature dropped to -20. The cold makes everything sparkle so. The wind took my breath away, but I warmed up by shoveling the driveway and sidewalks. This is the life! The snowplow came back this afternoon and buried everything again. I didn't realize I would have to do quite this much shoveling, but I'll certainly get back in shape this way. I wish l wouldn't huff and puff so.

December 15 - 20 inches forecast. Sold my van and bought a 4x4 Blazer. Bought snow tires for the wife's car and 2 extra shovels. Stocked the freezer. The wife wants a wood stove in case the electricity goes out. I think that's silly. We aren't in Alaska, after all.

December 16 - Ice storm this morning. Fell on my azz on the ice in the driveway putting down salt. Hurt like hell. The wife laughed for an hour, Which I think was very cruel.

December 17 - Still way below freezing. Roads are too icy to go anywhere. Electricity was off for 5 hours. I had to pile the blankets on to stay warm. Nothing to do but stare at the wife and try not to irritate her. Guess I should've bought a wood stove, but won't admit it to her. God I hate it when she's right. I can't believe I'm freezing to death in my own living room.

December 20 - Electricity's back on, but had another 14" of the damn stuff last night. More shoveling. Took all day. G-damn snowplow came by twice. Tried to find a neighbor kid to shovel, but they said they're too busy playing hockey. I think they're lying. Called the only hardware store around to see about buying a snow blower and they're out. Might have another shipment in March. I think they're lying. Bob says I have to shovel or the city will have it done and bill me. I think he's lying.

December 22 - Bob was right about a white Christmas because 13 more inches of the white crap fell today, and it's so cold it probably won't melt till August. Took me 45 minutes to get all dressed up to go out to shovel and then I had to piss. By the time I got undressed, pissed and dressed again. I was too tired to shovel. Tried to hire Bob who has a plow on his truck for the rest of the winter; but he says he's too busy. I think the azzhole is lying.

December 23 - Only 2" of snow today. And it warmed up to 0. The wife wanted me to decorate the front of the house this morning. What is she nuts!!! Why didn't she tell me to do that a month ago? She says she did but I think she's lying.

December 24 - 6". Snow packed so hard by snowplow, l broke the shovel. Thought I was having a heart attack. If I ever catch the son of a bitch who drives that snow plow I'll drag him through the snow by his balls and beat him to death with my broken shovel. I know he hides around the corner and waits for me to finish shoveling and then he comes down the street at a 100 miles an hour and throws snow all over where I've just been! Tonight the wife wanted me to sing Christmas carols with her and open our presents, but I was too busy watching for the g-damn snowplow.

December 25 - Merry fricking Christmas! 20 more inches of the g-damn slop tonight. Snowed in. The idea of shoveling makes my blood boil. God I hate the snow! Then the snowplow driver came by asking for a donation and I hit him over the head with my shovel. The wife says I have a bad attitude. I think she's a fricking idiot. If I have to watch "It's A Wondeful Life" one more time, I'm going to stuff her into the microwave.

December 26 - Still snowed in. Why the hell did I ever move here? It was all HER idea. She's really getting on my nerves.

December 27 - Temperature dropped to -30 and the pipes froze, plumber came after 14 hours of waiting for him, he only charged me $1,400 to replace all my pipes.

December 28 - Warmed up to above -20. Still snowed in. THE BITCH is driving me crazy!!!

December 29 - 10 more inches. Bob says I have to shovel the roof or it could cave in. That's the silliest thing I ever heard. How dumb does he think I am?

December 30 - Roof caved in. I beat up the snow plow driver he is now suing me for a million dollars not only the beating I gave him but also for trying to shove the broken snow shovel up his azz. The wife went home to her mother. 9" predicted.

December 31 - I set fire to what's left of the house. No more shoveling.

January 8 - Feel so good. I just love those little white pills they keep giving me. Why am I tied to the bed?

That's a funny story!   Thanks for the laugh.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1630 on: January 15, 2009, 03:59:32 PM »

FOXNEWS..

Watching live video now.  US Airway (flight 1549 I think) from Laguardia (sp) to Charlotte.  They are rescueing people now off the plane.  Plane is sinking.

isnt the footage UN REAL klaas? wow.. holy COW...

JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1631 on: January 15, 2009, 04:00:01 PM »

US AIRWAYS jet in the hudson river... passengers on wings!

Got it on now (Fox News) Kim, thanks!

That water must be soooooo COLD, those poor people! Hope they're all ok!!!

i KNOW! sister in boston says it is sooooooooooooooo cold there!

the plane is sinking according to shep smith

How horrible.  I hope they can get to them soon.

As always...I swoon for Shep! Smile

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: January 15, 2009, 04:00:07 PM »

Quote:

Don't you feel like an addict? I do.   

~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1633 on: January 15, 2009, 04:01:07 PM »

Sorry for the OT, but I feel like this guy.

Diary of a Snow Shoveler...

December 8 - 6:00 PM. It started to snow. The first snow of the season and the wife and I took our cocktails and sat for hours by the window watching the huge soft flakes drift down from heaven. It looked like a Grandma Moses Print. So romantic we felt like newlyweds again. I love snow!

December 9 - We woke to a beautiful blanket of crystal white snow covering every inch of the landscape. What a fantastic sight! Can there be a more lovely place in the Whole World? Moving here was the best idea I've ever had. Shoveled for the first time in years and felt like a boy again. I did both our driveway and the sidewalks. This afternoon the snowplow came along and covered up the sidewalks and closed in the driveway, so I got to shovel again. What a perfect life.

December 12 - The sun has melted all our lovely snow. Such a disappointment. My neighbor tells me not to worry, we'll definitely have a white Christmas. No snow on Christmas would be awful! Bob says we'll have so much snow by the end of winter, that I'll never want to see snow again. l don't think that's possible. Bob is such a nice man, I'm glad he's our neighbor.

December 14 - Snow lovely snow! 8" last night. The temperature dropped to -20. The cold makes everything sparkle so. The wind took my breath away, but I warmed up by shoveling the driveway and sidewalks. This is the life! The snowplow came back this afternoon and buried everything again. I didn't realize I would have to do quite this much shoveling, but I'll certainly get back in shape this way. I wish l wouldn't huff and puff so.

December 15 - 20 inches forecast. Sold my van and bought a 4x4 Blazer. Bought snow tires for the wife's car and 2 extra shovels. Stocked the freezer. The wife wants a wood stove in case the electricity goes out. I think that's silly. We aren't in Alaska, after all.

December 16 - Ice storm this morning. Fell on my azz on the ice in the driveway putting down salt. Hurt like hell. The wife laughed for an hour, Which I think was very cruel.

December 17 - Still way below freezing. Roads are too icy to go anywhere. Electricity was off for 5 hours. I had to pile the blankets on to stay warm. Nothing to do but stare at the wife and try not to irritate her. Guess I should've bought a wood stove, but won't admit it to her. God I hate it when she's right. I can't believe I'm freezing to death in my own living room.

December 20 - Electricity's back on, but had another 14" of the damn stuff last night. More shoveling. Took all day. G-damn snowplow came by twice. Tried to find a neighbor kid to shovel, but they said they're too busy playing hockey. I think they're lying. Called the only hardware store around to see about buying a snow blower and they're out. Might have another shipment in March. I think they're lying. Bob says I have to shovel or the city will have it done and bill me. I think he's lying.

December 22 - Bob was right about a white Christmas because 13 more inches of the white crap fell today, and it's so cold it probably won't melt till August. Took me 45 minutes to get all dressed up to go out to shovel and then I had to piss. By the time I got undressed, pissed and dressed again. I was too tired to shovel. Tried to hire Bob who has a plow on his truck for the rest of the winter; but he says he's too busy. I think the azzhole is lying.

December 23 - Only 2" of snow today. And it warmed up to 0. The wife wanted me to decorate the front of the house this morning. What is she nuts!!! Why didn't she tell me to do that a month ago? She says she did but I think she's lying.

December 24 - 6". Snow packed so hard by snowplow, l broke the shovel. Thought I was having a heart attack. If I ever catch the son of a bitch who drives that snow plow I'll drag him through the snow by his balls and beat him to death with my broken shovel. I know he hides around the corner and waits for me to finish shoveling and then he comes down the street at a 100 miles an hour and throws snow all over where I've just been! Tonight the wife wanted me to sing Christmas carols with her and open our presents, but I was too busy watching for the g-damn snowplow.

December 25 - Merry fricking Christmas! 20 more inches of the g-damn slop tonight. Snowed in. The idea of shoveling makes my blood boil. God I hate the snow! Then the snowplow driver came by asking for a donation and I hit him over the head with my shovel. The wife says I have a bad attitude. I think she's a fricking idiot. If I have to watch "It's A Wondeful Life" one more time, I'm going to stuff her into the microwave.

December 26 - Still snowed in. Why the hell did I ever move here? It was all HER idea. She's really getting on my nerves.

December 27 - Temperature dropped to -30 and the pipes froze, plumber came after 14 hours of waiting for him, he only charged me $1,400 to replace all my pipes.

December 28 - Warmed up to above -20. Still snowed in. THE BITCH is driving me crazy!!!

December 29 - 10 more inches. Bob says I have to shovel the roof or it could cave in. That's the silliest thing I ever heard. How dumb does he think I am?

December 30 - Roof caved in. I beat up the snow plow driver he is now suing me for a million dollars not only the beating I gave him but also for trying to shove the broken snow shovel up his azz. The wife went home to her mother. 9" predicted.

December 31 - I set fire to what's left of the house. No more shoveling.

January 8 - Feel so good. I just love those little white pills they keep giving me. Why am I tied to the bed?

OMG! I read the entire thing to my kids (well, the edited version!) and we all laughed our butts off!  Thanks.   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: January 15, 2009, 04:01:16 PM »

FOXNEWS..

Wow.  It reminds me of the crash back in 1982 - in Washington DC.   That was a terrible one, too.   I don't know how they will survive that cold water.   God, please help them!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: January 15, 2009, 04:01:30 PM »

Quote:

Sea Searcher was right.......its Thurday and something is being released!!!lol

Didn't realize that there were videos we didn't see yet! Wow, they actually argued with her? That's a surprise. The arguments didn't do much though-guess KC won those-cause they've been on her side all this time! Yikes!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: January 15, 2009, 04:03:24 PM »

Quote:

Don't you feel like an addict? I do.   

God, I know I am.   My life keeps getting in the way of this case.       Kids and husband keep trying to talk to me while I watch NG, or try to read SM.   geez.....
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1637 on: January 15, 2009, 04:05:04 PM »

FOXNEWS..

Wow.  It reminds me of the crash back in 1982 - in Washington DC.   That was a terrible one, too.   I don't know how they will survive that cold water.   God, please help them!

they are saying no major injuries - how amazing!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: January 15, 2009, 04:06:54 PM »

CC. Funny story. 

~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: January 15, 2009, 04:07:24 PM »

151 on board, 146 passengers 5 crew. It was a controlled landing, the plane hit a flock of geese. Shouldn't they all be down south by now!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.