April 30, 2024, 12:31:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313712 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1840 on: January 15, 2009, 06:59:09 PM »

hello monkeys!

ive been lurking for awhile but now that im a member (yay!) i thought id sneak in a hello before the jail visitation video is released. so a big hello from a mom of two boys in not so sunny new jersey

Welcome Peanut. I love NJ! But I am in Texas

thank you joesmama. what a coincidence...i love texas 
I vacation in Hackensack every summer. 

thats great, do you come to see friends or relatives?
I go to a figure skating camp in Hackensack the weekend before 4th of July. That town is absolutely beautiful.

are you the skater or is it somone in your family? new jersey actually is very pretty contrary to what most people think haha.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1841 on: January 15, 2009, 06:59:28 PM »

Rolling Eyes She can't swallow ... Rolling Eyes yeah right Rolling Eyes

LMAO  Nut 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1842 on: January 15, 2009, 06:59:34 PM »

Daddy tells her she's in a special place, (Cindy leaves the room, can she hear Devil Spawn even when she's (cindy) not holding the phone?

Oh, gack, Daddy is "gratefull" she would see them.

Pass the barf bucket.
And she wanted only to talk with Dad Because they had been separated for to long. Oh, how sickening.
I wonder what she meant by that exactly?

No Rose I have no idea, but it struck me as very odd. I was a daddy's girl, but never talked that way with my daddy. When one of the parents told her they didn't have the means to get her out, she said you had the opportunity and didn't use it or something like that. Can't listen to it again to make sure.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1843 on: January 15, 2009, 06:59:40 PM »

Daddy tells her she's in a special place, (Cindy leaves the room, can she hear Devil Spawn even when she's (cindy) not holding the phone?

Pass the barf bucket.

There's a disconnect between the whole family, IMO.   They don't talk TO each other, they talk AT each other.  Nothing meaniful, nothing personal.

By the way George keeps reassuring her, it's obvious that they all know Caylee is dead. Disgusting. A total barf-o-rama.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1844 on: January 15, 2009, 06:59:50 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!

Haven't  posted much in a while, but this new video has me so riled up, I just had to post something.  The whole time I was watching KC pity herself, I just wanted one of her parents to yell something like "Tell us the truth, you witch - you killed her!!!  You deserve this!!!"  At least I wanted to yell that at her!!!  Again, she just lies like it's no big deal.
I would have yelled that at her, there is no way I would have kissed her butt like they were doing, tape or no tape.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1845 on: January 15, 2009, 07:00:04 PM »

I hate KC Anthony. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: January 15, 2009, 07:00:07 PM »

It's a wonder they haven't had to call in an eye doctor to give KC some salve for abrasions to her eyes as much as she pokes herself in the eye with her finger to try to produce a few tears.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1847 on: January 15, 2009, 07:00:28 PM »

If you have any questions about cancer issues, it is my profession to treat cancer patients.  FYI

I wish I knew you 4+ years ago. My dad died of lung cancer.. his regular doctor told him flat out "you do not have cancer".  Well, it took a trip to the ER for him to get the help he needed..  the oncologist there was shocked that the GP would have told my dad something like that.. there were even the signs like clubbing of the fingers, and so on.  I have never been so disgusted by a doctor in my entire life.  Of course it was not caught in time (not that the outlook for lung cancer is good, but still). He died approx. 8 months after diagnosis.   He could have had a lot more time than that, had the doctor give a rat's a$$.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: January 15, 2009, 07:01:03 PM »

My thoughts on the video before my "sometimers" kicks in:

1. Why was Cindy in Lake County?
2. I'm not sure what to think about Lee's involvement now.  She didn't want to see him because he would just ask her a ton of questions.  So what?  Ask away in my opinion if you have nothing to hide.
3. She has already forgiven Zanny?  Unbelievable.
4. At one point she says "whoever has Caylee"....uhhh, I thought she knew who had Caylee??!!
5. NG is gonna be good tonight.  And lastly,

Hey CASEY - Daddy lied to you.....the tape is out B!TCH....  

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1849 on: January 15, 2009, 07:01:28 PM »

"A total barf-o-rama."

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1850 on: January 15, 2009, 07:01:37 PM »

hello monkeys!

ive been lurking for awhile but now that im a member (yay!) i thought id sneak in a hello before the jail visitation video is released. so a big hello from a mom of two boys in not so sunny new jersey

Welcome Peanut. I love NJ! But I am in Texas

thank you joesmama. what a coincidence...i love texas 
I vacation in Hackensack every summer. 

thats great, do you come to see friends or relatives?
I go to a figure skating camp in Hackensack the weekend before 4th of July. That town is absolutely beautiful.

are you the skater or is it somone in your family? new jersey actually is very pretty contrary to what most people think haha.
I sorta am and yes NJ is beautiful.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
RaggedyAnn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1851 on: January 15, 2009, 07:01:55 PM »

I don't post often but after watching this video someone needs to tell "Ice B!tch" that NO ONE in their right mind cares if SHE is alone, has no one to lean on, sleeps, eats, or pretends to cry!!!!

If I were her mother I would tell her that I didn't care how mad or frustrated she is because obviously she has done something with my granddaughter and until she tells me what and where...get over it!!!

It is strange how her Dad tells her she is the "boss" and they are all working with her because she certainly isn't working with them or anyone else.  I can't believe her family still continue to allow her to believe she controls everything even from jail....such a disfunctional and delisional family.

I'm just a Raggedy Ann living in a Barbie doll world.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1852 on: January 15, 2009, 07:02:14 PM »

Wow..listening to her is sickening beyond belief....Me, me, me....."You guys are focusing on Caylee" Awwww...poor me!!

Carmen
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1853 on: January 15, 2009, 07:02:27 PM »

Pass the barf bucket.
And she wanted only to talk with Dad Because they had been separated for to long. Oh, how sickening.
I wonder what she meant by that exactly?

No Rose I have no idea, but it struck me as very odd. I was a daddy's girl, but never talked that way with my daddy. When one of the parents told her they didn't have the means to get her out, she said you had the opportunity and didn't use it or something like that. Can't listen to it again to make sure.

Darla, you are correct. She said there was an opportunity to get her out.    

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1854 on: January 15, 2009, 07:02:47 PM »

I am on minute 2 and I hate that BITCH! Sorry, JMO JSM. Please forgive my foul mouth.

Only 29 minutes to go then. I will back off and hide behind someone here when you are finished listening!  LOL

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1855 on: January 15, 2009, 07:03:06 PM »

If you have any questions about cancer issues, it is my profession to treat cancer patients.  FYI

I wish I knew you 4+ years ago. My dad died of lung cancer.. his regular doctor told him flat out "you do not have cancer".  Well, it took a trip to the ER for him to get the help he needed..  the oncologist there was shocked that the GP would have told my dad something like that.. there were even the signs like clubbing of the fingers, and so on.  I have never been so disgusted by a doctor in my entire life.  Of course it was not caught in time (not that the outlook for lung cancer is good, but still). He died approx. 8 months after diagnosis.   He could have had a lot more time than that, had the doctor give a rat's a$$.
I'm so sorry, my mother was misdiagnosed, and died soon after, I will always have anger over all of it, she was to young.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1856 on: January 15, 2009, 07:03:52 PM »

My thoughts on the video before my "sometimers" kicks in:

1. Why was Cindy in Lake County?
2. I'm not sure what to think about Lee's involvement now.  She didn't want to see him because he would just ask her a ton of questions.  So what?  Ask away in my opinion if you have nothing to hide.
3. She has already forgiven Zanny?  Unbelievable.
4. At one point she says "whoever has Caylee"....uhhh, I thought she knew who had Caylee??!!
5. NG is gonna be good tonight.  And lastly,

Hey CASEY - Daddy lied to you.....the tape is out B!TCH....  

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1857 on: January 15, 2009, 07:04:11 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!

Haven't  posted much in a while, but this new video has me so riled up, I just had to post something.  The whole time I was watching KC pity herself, I just wanted one of her parents to yell something like "Tell us the truth, you witch - you killed her!!!  You deserve this!!!"  At least I wanted to yell that at her!!!  Again, she just lies like it's no big deal.
I would have yelled that at her, there is no way I would have kissed her butt like they were doing, tape or no tape.
I would have marched my big A** around the corner and kicked her lying butt until they put me in the cell with her. We would both be in hospital if she were my kid. They would be amputating my foot outta her behind.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: January 15, 2009, 07:04:23 PM »

I don't post often but after watching this video someone needs to tell "Ice B!tch" that NO ONE in their right mind cares if SHE is alone, has no one to lean on, sleeps, eats, or pretends to cry!!!!

If I were her mother I would tell her that I didn't care how mad or frustrated she is because obviously she has done something with my granddaughter and until she tells me what and where...get over it!!!

It is strange how her Dad tells her she is the "boss" and they are all working with her because she certainly isn't working with them or anyone else.  I can't believe her family still continue to allow her to believe she controls everything even from jail....such a disfunctional and delisional family.

Well said!  Funny how the only one she wants to talk to his Daddy...why?...because he is the only one that doesn't drill her about Caylee.  ARGHHH!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1859 on: January 15, 2009, 07:04:53 PM »

Okay, done with the video!
1. It's all about ME, ME, ME!! Pity me, I'm isolated from everyone! TYPICAL SOCIOPATH!!
2. What is the disconnected from George thing? She says she picked the person she has been disconnected from the longest & George says: I Thank you for that ! WTF!! Something had been going on  & they were starting to get along again before this apparently.
3. I'm was a little surprised that Casey said she didn't pick Lee because it would just be an interrogation! He would have a list of questions for her. HMMMM, makes me wonder now about Lee! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.