April 30, 2024, 09:40:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313674 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: January 15, 2009, 07:05:20 PM »

It's a wonder they haven't had to call in an eye doctor to give KC some salve for abrasions to her eyes as much as she pokes herself in the eye with her finger to try to produce a few tears.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1861 on: January 15, 2009, 07:05:33 PM »

Daddy tells her she's in a special place, (Cindy leaves the room, can she hear Devil Spawn even when she's (cindy) not holding the phone?

Oh, gack, Daddy is "gratefull" she would see them.

Pass the barf bucket.
And she wanted only to talk with Dad Because they had been separated for to long. Oh, how sickening.
I wonder what she meant by that exactly?

No Rose I have no idea, but it struck me as very odd. I was a daddy's girl, but never talked that way with my daddy. When one of the parents told her they didn't have the means to get her out, she said you had the opportunity and didn't use it or something like that. Can't listen to it again to make sure.

Darla, you are correct. She said there was an opportunity to get her out.    

And man was she angry when it didn't happen!  Those selfish, poor parents.  Keeping all their money to themselves.  ???????????  Give me a break!  Get over it!  You did the crime, now do the time!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1862 on: January 15, 2009, 07:05:43 PM »

Daddy tells her she's in a special place, (Cindy leaves the room, can she hear Devil Spawn even when she's (cindy) not holding the phone?

Pass the barf bucket.
And she wanted only to talk with Dad Because they had been separated for to long. Oh, how sickening.
I wonder what she meant by that exactly?

No Rose I have no idea, but it struck me as very odd. I was a daddy's girl, but never talked that way with my daddy. When one of the parents told her they didn't have the means to get her out, she said you had the opportunity and didn't use it or something like that. Can't listen to it again to make sure.

Darla, you are correct. She said there was an opportunity to get her out.    

The part when GA said something like he just wants to see her, to hug her...that gave me the heebie jeebies.  Maybe it was because of all the past incest talk, but it still gave me a strange feeling.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1863 on: January 15, 2009, 07:05:53 PM »

I am on minute 2 and I hate that BITCH! Sorry, JMO JSM. Please forgive my foul mouth.

Only 29 minutes to go then. I will back off and hide behind someone here when you are finished listening!  LOL
  I don't think I can make it. The way she hollers at them. If I had been G/C I would have walked out and told her that she is on her own. See YA Later BIOTCH

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1864 on: January 15, 2009, 07:06:42 PM »

hello monkeys!

ive been lurking for awhile but now that im a member (yay!) i thought id sneak in a hello before the jail visitation video is released. so a big hello from a mom of two boys in not so sunny new jersey

Welcome Peanut. I love NJ! But I am in Texas

thank you joesmama. what a coincidence...i love texas 
I vacation in Hackensack every summer. 

thats great, do you come to see friends or relatives?
I go to a figure skating camp in Hackensack the weekend before 4th of July. That town is absolutely beautiful.

are you the skater or is it somone in your family? new jersey actually is very pretty contrary to what most people think haha.
I sorta am and yes NJ is beautiful.

if you dont fall on your butt every other minute like i would, you shouldnt say sorta i have a friend that does ice dancing and i know how hard it is. im impressed!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: January 15, 2009, 07:07:05 PM »

If you have any questions about cancer issues, it is my profession to treat cancer patients.  FYI

I wish I knew you 4+ years ago. My dad died of lung cancer.. his regular doctor told him flat out "you do not have cancer".  Well, it took a trip to the ER for him to get the help he needed..  the oncologist there was shocked that the GP would have told my dad something like that.. there were even the signs like clubbing of the fingers, and so on.  I have never been so disgusted by a doctor in my entire life.  Of course it was not caught in time (not that the outlook for lung cancer is good, but still). He died approx. 8 months after diagnosis.   He could have had a lot more time than that, had the doctor give a rat's a$$.
I'm so sorry, my mother was misdiagnosed, and died soon after, I will always have anger over all of it, she was to young.
I'm sorry NR and AM. Hugs. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1866 on: January 15, 2009, 07:07:36 PM »

Emotional Casey Shown On "Lost" Jail Visitation Video
Thursday, January 15, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Late Thursday afternoon, the Orange County jail released a "lost" videotape of Casey Anthony being visited by her parents, Cindy and George. It was an emotional jailhouse visit from the start.

"Can someone let me? Come on! Nobody's letting me speak. You want me to talk. Give me three seconds to say something. I'm not in control of this because I don't know what the hell is going on," an emotional Casey told her parents.

Even though her daughter had been missing for more than two months, Casey said the visit with her parents made her the angriest she had ever been since the case started. That's because Cindy and George pushed her for information on Caylee's disappearance.

The "lost" tape was recorded on August 14, just moments before George yelled at a reporter who asked if he believed Caylee was still alive.

That frustration carried over during the jail visit, when Casey told her parents she didn't even want to do the video visit because the media would "have a field day with it."

"You guys expect me to have a thousand answers and I have nothing. I've been here a month," Casey said.

In the end, Casey even had a message for the mysterious Zanny the nanny.

"Just tell her that we forgive her," Casey said.

*sigh* I was not going to post today, but here I go again.  (NOTHING against you Cappucino; I'm just tired.)  I believe I've heard the forgiveness statement before.  Is this something repeated or something new?

Blurry, At the end of this video Cindy asks Casey if there is a message she could give out what would it be.  "I forgive Zanny" is the readers digest version.  In this video Casey vents.  I think Casey is emotionally maniuplating G & C into getting her out of jail.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1867 on: January 15, 2009, 07:08:36 PM »

"everything has been taken away from me, what am I supposed to learn from that"  WHAT!  Did she say this

Yea, shes a sociopath, a cold black hearted widow pulling people in a web - Cindy no different

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: January 15, 2009, 07:08:43 PM »

I don't post often but after watching this video someone needs to tell "Ice B!tch" that NO ONE in their right mind cares if SHE is alone, has no one to lean on, sleeps, eats, or pretends to cry!!!!

If I were her mother I would tell her that I didn't care how mad or frustrated she is because obviously she has done something with my granddaughter and until she tells me what and where...get over it!!!

It is strange how her Dad tells her she is the "boss" and they are all working with her because she certainly isn't working with them or anyone else.  I can't believe her family still continue to allow her to believe she controls everything even from jail....such a disfunctional and delisional family.

At least they are acknowledging that she has the key to what happened to Caylee.  She really did control everything that was happening on the outside of the jail.  She was just mad because she couldn't control anything about her life INSIDE the jail.  But, I would have beat that phone on the glass and told her she better tell the truth or ELSE!

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1869 on: January 15, 2009, 07:08:48 PM »

hello monkeys!

ive been lurking for awhile but now that im a member (yay!) i thought id sneak in a hello before the jail visitation video is released. so a big hello from a mom of two boys in not so sunny new jersey

I go to a figure skating camp in Hackensack the weekend before 4th of July. That town is absolutely beautiful.

are you the skater or is it somone in your family? new jersey actually is very pretty contrary to what most people think haha.

if you dont fall on your butt every other minute like i would, you shouldnt say sorta i have a friend that does ice dancing and i know how hard it is. im impressed!
Ice dance is HARD. I wish I could do it.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: January 15, 2009, 07:09:34 PM »

Was this video done before LP got her out? TIA JSM

kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1871 on: January 15, 2009, 07:09:35 PM »

I don't post often but after watching this video someone needs to tell "Ice B!tch" that NO ONE in their right mind cares if SHE is alone, has no one to lean on, sleeps, eats, or pretends to cry!!!!

If I were her mother I would tell her that I didn't care how mad or frustrated she is because obviously she has done something with my granddaughter and until she tells me what and where...get over it!!!

It is strange how her Dad tells her she is the "boss" and they are all working with her because she certainly isn't working with them or anyone else.  I can't believe her family still continue to allow her to believe she controls everything even from jail....such a disfunctional and delisional family.

Well said!  Funny how the only one she wants to talk to his Daddy...why?...because he is the only one that doesn't drill her about Caylee.  ARGHHH!

I was a daddy's girl as well and when I would get in trouble I would have rather faced my dad than my mom. My mom didn't take any of my crap and she would let me have it. My dad on the other hand was more calm and wouldn't get as angry or frustrated with me as my mom and he believed me more often than she did.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1872 on: January 15, 2009, 07:10:32 PM »

Is this the last time they all saw each other?

Part of me, the pure mom part, almost feels bad for George and Cindy. It's obvious to me that when they did this visit, they knew Devil Spawn (hey, didja know other sites will admonish you strongly and pull your post if you call them anything but their real names? I mean, c'mon, this is the Ants we're talking about here!) had done something to Caylee. Part of me feels badly that they had to endure the holidays without their girls.

But then, the legal part of me says fry them all! What a sick collection of obfuscaters! What a pack of liars. I hope (God, I know you're watching me say this...but You are a forgiving God, right?) they spend every moment of the rest of their lives in torment. Please note: I am not calling for God to damn them, that's above my pay grade. Also, I'm not calling for shortening their lives, that also is taken care of by Someone else. I just want them to hurt forever (and I'm thinking the devil is already clearing a place by the hottest lake of fire for the Spawn).

I'm so glad Caylee is out of that family!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1873 on: January 15, 2009, 07:10:46 PM »

Okay, done with the video!
1. It's all about ME, ME, ME!! Pity me, I'm isolated from everyone! TYPICAL SOCIOPATH!!
2. What is the disconnected from George thing? She says she picked the person she has been disconnected from the longest & George says: I Thank you for that ! WTF!! Something had been going on  & they were starting to get along again before this apparently.
3. I'm was a little surprised that Casey said she didn't pick Lee because it would just be an interrogation! He would have a list of questions for her. HMMMM, makes me wonder now about Lee

Monken, I'm so glad I wasn't the only getting that feeling.  She seems to dodge anyone that wants to help and now I think she is dodging Lee - he knew her best and would probably call her out on all her lies.  I could really go on and on right now....that video has my little ole' just a racin'   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: January 15, 2009, 07:10:50 PM »

Well said!  Funny how the only one she wants to talk to his Daddy...why?...because he is the only one that doesn't drill her about Caylee.  ARGHHH!

I was a daddy's girl as well and when I would get in trouble I would have rather faced my dad than my mom. My mom didn't take any of my crap and she would let me have it. My dad on the other hand was more calm and wouldn't get as angry or frustrated with me as my mom and he believed me more often than she did.
Yep Me too.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1875 on: January 15, 2009, 07:11:05 PM »

It did me also 3bsmom....I thought I would choke when G told her that LE worked for her. Yeah like she pays any taxes.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1876 on: January 15, 2009, 07:11:12 PM »

Pass the barf bucket.

There's a disconnect between the whole family, IMO.   They don't talk TO each other, they talk AT each other.  Nothing meaniful, nothing personal.

This vid has actually cleared a lot up for me. I can see why LE could not penetrate Casey's shell. I think George has been using reverse psychology and really knows how to deal with Casey probably because of his LE experience. Thing is he has been doing it for a while and she has gotten wise to it now so she has almost grown immune to any type of questioning from others and her only weakness remains as part of her own pride. What a challenge. 

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1877 on: January 15, 2009, 07:11:33 PM »

I am on minute 2 and I hate that BITCH! Sorry, JMO JSM. Please forgive my foul mouth.

Only 29 minutes to go then. I will back off and hide behind someone here when you are finished listening!  LOL
  I don't think I can make it. The way she hollers at them. If I had been G/C I would have walked out and told her that she is on her own. See YA Later BIOTCH

I think they knew then that Casey had done something.  If they yelled at her then she wouldn't tell them what they need to know.  I think it is interesting that they are afraid to even talk about Caylee in this conversation.  Because Casey only wants to talk about herself and gets angry when they talk about Caylee at all.  Even on her birthday she was mad that they ate cornbread and had chilli without her. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: January 15, 2009, 07:11:45 PM »

"everything has been taken away from me, what am I supposed to learn from that"  WHAT!  Did she say this

Yea, shes a sociopath, a cold black hearted widow pulling people in a web - Cindy no different

Yup ... when I heard this part, (underlined) I said out loud... you learn you cannot KILL your daughter and get away with it!

Grrrrrrrrrrrr ...just so frustrating!

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1879 on: January 15, 2009, 07:12:03 PM »

hello monkeys!

Ice dance is HARD. I wish I could do it.

i wish i could too. ive just had to accept im better of with both feet on terra firma.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.