April 30, 2024, 03:23:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313578 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1880 on: January 15, 2009, 07:12:05 PM »

Okay, done with the video!
1. It's all about ME, ME, ME!! Pity me, I'm isolated from everyone! TYPICAL SOCIOPATH!!
2. What is the disconnected from George thing? She says she picked the person she has been disconnected from the longest & George says: I Thank you for that ! WTF!! Something had been going on  & they were starting to get along again before this apparently.
3. I'm was a little surprised that Casey said she didn't pick Lee because it would just be an interrogation! He would have a list of questions for her. HMMMM, makes me wonder now about Lee

Monken, I'm so glad I wasn't the only getting that feeling.  She seems to dodge anyone that wants to help and now I think she is dodging Lee - he knew her best and would probably call her out on all her lies.  I could really go on and on right now....that video has my little ole' just a racin'   

See I cant even type  Meant to say that video has my little ole' heart just a racin    

It's gonna be a long night - I'll brb, gonna go grab some Miller Lites 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1881 on: January 15, 2009, 07:12:11 PM »

Is this the last time they all saw each other?

Part of me, the pure mom part, almost feels bad for George and Cindy. It's obvious to me that when they did this visit, they knew Devil Spawn (hey, didja know other sites will admonish you strongly and pull your post if you call them anything but their real names? I mean, c'mon, this is the Ants we're talking about here!) had done something to Caylee. Part of me feels badly that they had to endure the holidays without their girls.

But then, the legal part of me says fry them all! What a sick collection of obfuscaters! What a pack of liars. I hope (God, I know you're watching me say this...but You are a forgiving God, right?) they spend every moment of the rest of their lives in torment. Please note: I am not calling for God to damn them, that's above my pay grade. Also, I'm not calling for shortening their lives, that also is taken care of by Someone else. I just want them to hurt forever (and I'm thinking the devil is already clearing a place by the hottest lake of fire for the Spawn).

I'm so glad Caylee is out of that family!
ITA

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1882 on: January 15, 2009, 07:12:16 PM »

If you have any questions about cancer issues, it is my profession to treat cancer patients.  FYI

I wish I knew you 4+ years ago. My dad died of lung cancer.. his regular doctor told him flat out "you do not have cancer".  Well, it took a trip to the ER for him to get the help he needed..  the oncologist there was shocked that the GP would have told my dad something like that.. there were even the signs like clubbing of the fingers, and so on.  I have never been so disgusted by a doctor in my entire life.  Of course it was not caught in time (not that the outlook for lung cancer is good, but still). He died approx. 8 months after diagnosis.   He could have had a lot more time than that, had the doctor give a rat's a$$.
I'm so sorry, my mother was misdiagnosed, and died soon after, I will always have anger over all of it, she was to young.

I'm sorry to hear that.     My dad was 49.  He was one of 9 kids, and the the only one that has passed on. I think that he's with his mom (who also died fairly young, from a massive heart attack), and that gives me some comfort.  He was very close to his mom.  I just feel like this doctor failed him big time. And my dad didn't have it in him to blame the guy, either.  I'm just grateful that the oncologist was so genuine and told my dad everything every step of the way. A small comfort... 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1883 on: January 15, 2009, 07:13:15 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1884 on: January 15, 2009, 07:13:42 PM »

Just quickly..the video is...OMG! Will write later about that.

Want to let you know the legal analyst Kathi B interviews about psychic is good also. It was right below that one.

I am going to email Kathi and let her know that prepay phones do have records..at least Virgin Mobile does so I assume the big cell cos do also. They aren't so throw away but you also can put any name you want to on them so....I would assume an investigator would set one up with an alias name for his work.

Hope to be on later...hubby on way home with pizza. Anyone heard anything from Boo?
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1885 on: January 15, 2009, 07:13:47 PM »

1. It's all about ME, ME, ME!! Pity me, I'm isolated from everyone! TYPICAL SOCIOPATH!!
2. What is the disconnected from George thing? She says she picked the person she has been disconnected from the longest & George says: I Thank you for that ! WTF!! Something had been going on  & they were starting to get along again before this apparently.
3. I'm was a little surprised that Casey said she didn't pick Lee because it would just be an interrogation! He would have a list of questions for her. HMMMM, makes me wonder now about Lee! 

IIRC (If I Recall Correctly for the net-newbies) George had moved out of the house (I can't call it a home) for some time, and had not been back for awhile.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1886 on: January 15, 2009, 07:14:17 PM »

I am on minute 2 and I hate that BITCH! Sorry, JMO JSM. Please forgive my foul mouth.

Only 29 minutes to go then. I will back off and hide behind someone here when you are finished listening!  LOL
  I don't think I can make it. The way she hollers at them. If I had been G/C I would have walked out and told her that she is on her own. See YA Later BIOTCH

I think they knew then that Casey had done something.  If they yelled at her then she wouldn't tell them what they need to know.  I think it is interesting that they are afraid to even talk about Caylee in this conversation.  Because Casey only wants to talk about herself and gets angry when they talk about Caylee at all.  Even on her birthday she was mad that they ate cornbread and had chilli without her. 
You are right, they wouldn't have gotten anything out of her, but they haven't gotten anyting as of today. I still would go kick her arse.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1887 on: January 15, 2009, 07:15:19 PM »

Daddy tells her she's in a special place, (Cindy leaves the room, can she hear Devil Spawn even when she's (cindy) not holding the phone?

Oh, gack, Daddy is "gratefull" she would see them.

Pass the barf bucket.

There's a disconnect between the whole family, IMO.   They don't talk TO each other, they talk AT each other.  Nothing meaniful, nothing personal.

This vid has actually cleared a lot up for me. I can see why LE could not penetrate Casey's shell. I think George has been using reverse psychology and really knows how to deal with Casey probably because of his LE experience. Thing is he has been doing it for a while and she has gotten wise to it now so she has almost grown immune to any type of questioning from others and her only weakness remains as part of her own pride. What a challenge. 

I so agree with you.  When GA was telling KC that she was "the boss", it seemed like he was using reverse psychology to get her to talk.  She's the boss because she knows what happened to Caylee.  But you're right - it's not working on her.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1888 on: January 15, 2009, 07:15:48 PM »

Was this video done before LP got her out? TIA JSM
yes.
Aug. 20: Leonard and Tony Padilla post bond necessary for Casey's release

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: January 15, 2009, 07:15:50 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!

Haven't  posted much in a while, but this new video has me so riled up, I just had to post something.  The whole time I was watching KC pity herself, I just wanted one of her parents to yell something like "Tell us the truth, you witch - you killed her!!!  You deserve this!!!"  At least I wanted to yell that at her!!!  Again, she just lies like it's no big deal.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1890 on: January 15, 2009, 07:15:55 PM »

She was miserable cause she read her bible the whole day? Guess she is the spawn of Satan.

RaggedyAnn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1891 on: January 15, 2009, 07:16:58 PM »

I don't post often but after watching this video someone needs to tell "Ice B!tch" that NO ONE in their right mind cares if SHE is alone, has no one to lean on, sleeps, eats, or pretends to cry!!!!

If I were her mother I would tell her that I didn't care how mad or frustrated she is because obviously she has done something with my granddaughter and until she tells me what and where...get over it!!!

It is strange how her Dad tells her she is the "boss" and they are all working with her because she certainly isn't working with them or anyone else.  I can't believe her family still continue to allow her to believe she controls everything even from jail....such a disfunctional and delisional family.

Well said!  Funny how the only one she wants to talk to his Daddy...why?...because he is the only one that doesn't drill her about Caylee.  ARGHHH!

I was a daddy's girl as well and when I would get in trouble I would have rather faced my dad than my mom. My mom didn't take any of my crap and she would let me have it. My dad on the other hand was more calm and wouldn't get as angry or frustrated with me as my mom and he believed me more often than she did.
Yep Me too.

I was a daddy's girl was well and that is why I don't think I could have looked him in the face and blatently lied to him like she does.  Her mother and Lee ask her question she doesn't want to answer but when she gets to trial if Bozo is stupid enough to put her on the stand....she is in for a hell of a shock!  I am 52 yrs old and still would not speak to my parents with that tone of disrespect in my voice.  Guess I am from the "old school" and the newer generation is different.

I'm just a Raggedy Ann living in a Barbie doll world.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: January 15, 2009, 07:16:59 PM »

Was this video done before LP got her out? TIA JSM
yes.
Aug. 20: Leonard and Tony Padilla post bond necessary for Casey's release

Thanks Perri AND THEY STILL LET HIM GET HER SORRY BEHIND OUT OF JAIL? OMG

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1893 on: January 15, 2009, 07:18:11 PM »

I don't post often but after watching this video someone needs to tell "Ice B!tch" that NO ONE in their right mind cares if SHE is alone, has no one to lean on, sleeps, eats, or pretends to cry!!!!

If I were her mother I would tell her that I didn't care how mad or frustrated she is because obviously she has done something with my granddaughter and until she tells me what and where...get over it!!!

It is strange how her Dad tells her she is the "boss" and they are all working with her because she certainly isn't working with them or anyone else.  I can't believe her family still continue to allow her to believe she controls everything even from jail....such a disfunctional and delisional family.

Well said!  Funny how the only one she wants to talk to his Daddy...why?...because he is the only one that doesn't drill her about Caylee.  ARGHHH!

I was a daddy's girl as well and when I would get in trouble I would have rather faced my dad than my mom. My mom didn't take any of my crap and she would let me have it. My dad on the other hand was more calm and wouldn't get as angry or frustrated with me as my mom and he believed me more often than she did.
Yep Me too.

I was a daddy's girl was well and that is why I don't think I could have looked him in the face and blatently lied to him like she does.  Her mother and Lee ask her question she doesn't want to answer but when she gets to trial if Bozo is stupid enough to put her on the stand....she is in for a hell of a shock!  I am 52 yrs old and still would not speak to my parents with that tone of disrespect in my voice.  Guess I am from the "old school" and the newer generation is different.
I'm old school too. My dad could look at me with "the look" and I would break down.

pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1894 on: January 15, 2009, 07:18:16 PM »

Hi Everyone!!!!!

Just trying to catch up.  I was hoping that JVM would have something about this case, but so far, she's just talking about the plane crash (it is a miracle that everyone survived)
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1895 on: January 15, 2009, 07:18:21 PM »

3. I'm was a little surprised that Casey said she didn't pick Lee because it would just be an interrogation! He would have a list of questions for her. HMMMM, makes me wonder now about Lee

Monken, I'm so glad I wasn't the only getting that feeling.  She seems to dodge anyone that wants to help and now I think she is dodging Lee - he knew her best and would probably call her out on all her lies.  I could really go on and on right now....that video has my little ole' just a racin'   

See I cant even type  Meant to say that video has my little ole' heart just a racin    

I'll take a bottle of red wine Baby!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1896 on: January 15, 2009, 07:18:36 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!

Haven't  posted much in a while, but this new video has me so riled up, I just had to post something.  The whole time I was watching KC pity herself, I just wanted one of her parents to yell something like "Tell us the truth, you witch - you killed her!!!  You deserve this!!!"  At least I wanted to yell that at her!!!  Again, she just lies like it's no big deal.

The pineapple lady says "Hi Brandi!"     
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1897 on: January 15, 2009, 07:18:40 PM »

She wines about being locked up and not privy to any info so, if that were me, the FIRST thing I would ask my parents is about the search for my daughter.  What have you found out?  Did you try this?  Nope, Lake County doesn't ring a bell.

The other thing that chaps my a$$ is how she never apologizes to her parents for what she is putting them through.  Not even something to the effect of "i'm so sorry that i was irresponsible and left Caylee with Zanny and now you guys are having to deal with this nightmare".  NOthing, nada, zilch!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1898 on: January 15, 2009, 07:18:54 PM »

I am so completely and absolutely frustrated right now.Why can't I be the one to kick her azz up around her shoulders.I want to do it.ME ME Me         

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: January 15, 2009, 07:19:26 PM »

I'll take a bottle of red wine Baby!
Good thing I got pizza and Miller lite tonight!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.