April 30, 2024, 05:54:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313624 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: January 14, 2009, 05:34:02 PM »

Even after listening to Mr. Kronk, I am not sure if he was certain there was a body there or if he suspected there was a body there or if the kinda thought a body might be there during those first calls.  Obviously on the last call, he said he saw a human skull.  But on the first ones, he is not too committed to a body being there.  It is just a possibility.

I get irritated when Nancy Grace, for two nights running, says that Dominick Casey is just feet from where Caylee was found when he is poking around the abandoned house.  The house is clearly farther away from the place the body was found than a few feet.  She gets all mixed up and nobody corrects her.

The area was very, very dense in the video taken fo Dominick Casey looking for the body.  But this psychic must be pretty good if she got him that close.  I am sure her stock will rise if it turns out she really did tell him where to look and that Caylee was definitely dead and put there.

I think that is what she is "banking" on. JMO.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: January 14, 2009, 05:34:08 PM »

Oh Thank Goodness you're all still here!  My modem went to modem heaven! I've missed you all!

Hey Newfie. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: January 14, 2009, 05:34:12 PM »

Is anyone else dealing with HORRIBLY SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW POP UPS TODAY?  I usually have the pop ups but, they always clear off so fast...not today....two pages are posted before they load and I can clear em.  Very frustrating, grrrrrrr   

Yes!  that on top of my mouse having a low battery I am ready to start spitting and cussin!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #203 on: January 14, 2009, 05:35:20 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/13/ng.01.html

In the transcripts, this psychic lady said that she is a former PI herself.. perhaps she and Dominic go way back?

Maybe they went to school together at the University of Full of Shit!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #204 on: January 14, 2009, 05:35:41 PM »

and doesnt it say UNKNOWN GREY BAG IN SWAMP?

It does and IIFC that is what first came out...perhaps because it was so dirty it looked grey, but was actually white...what we do know it it was NOT the BLACK trash bag that Caylee's remains were found in.

thats what i thought...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #205 on: January 14, 2009, 05:35:54 PM »

Is anyone else dealing with HORRIBLY SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW POP UPS TODAY?  I usually have the pop ups but, they always clear off so fast...not today....two pages are posted before they load and I can clear em.  Very frustrating, grrrrrrr   

Yes!  that on top of my mouse having a low battery I am ready to start spitting and cussin!!

That always happens to me at the most inopportune times. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: January 14, 2009, 05:36:50 PM »

OT.. but "Mr. Roarke" from Fantasy Island.. as well as the reason I will NOT watch "Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan", has died at age 88.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/orl-ricardo-montalban-dies-story,0,7761401.story

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: January 14, 2009, 05:38:03 PM »

In the transcripts, this psychic lady said that she is a former PI herself.. perhaps she and Dominic go way back?

(I think you're onto something there, Flossy!)

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: January 14, 2009, 05:38:21 PM »

I think also that we should remember that Kronk is involved with the Robinson's church and that Robinson was his super.  They were the ones that Cindy mentioned to Casey as being supportive.  I have no doubt that somewhere along the way he may not have gotten a "tip", but that it would have been very easy to plant a seed in his mind about looking in the area

Dang I didn't know K was involved with the Robinson's church or that he was his supervisor

I am so sorry for the misinformation, I had it mixed up, here is the link
need the monkeys opinion. tia. hope i get this all correct, it's confusing. (just like the rest of the A's)

LA & KC's jail visit july 28th

LA: i can tell you specifically, umm, Fred Robinson, has been an amazing support for our family.
KC: yeah
LA:his wife, Holly, has been a tremendous support for us, she, all of them just reference the lord alot & they want you to know that they are behind you. they refernce the lord alot and you need to utilize that as your crutch.
KC: i have been.
LA:those two in particular have used that as a platform, not only publicly (sp), but personally to voice their support, to reach out to give you strength.

(this is coming from my note, i posted it last nite a little better)

Fred Robinson address
4906 Hopespring dr

i googled Fred Robinson, i am trying to figure out how to say this 'cause i don't want to give out incorrect info, but it's soooo confusing.

Fred Robinson is owner?/president of Messiah Christian Center
PO Box 721481
Orlando, Fl 32872-1481
501(c)(3)- A religious, educational, charitable, scientific or literary organization.
organization which receives a substantial part of its support from a governmental unit or the general public.
Housing Rehabilitaion

TRANSITIONAL HOUSING

HOPESPRING HOUSE-provides participants (ages (18-23) the love, support, and guidance needed to successfully transition out of the foster care system into productive independent living. education and a safe affordable living enviroment are two of the most important needs expressed by this delicate group of young adults. With this in mind, our objective is to provide physical, emotional, financial and academic support to former foster care participants resulting in 100% of those completing the two year program making significant progress towards earning an associates degree or post-secondary education certificate.

Scott Sampson (Roy Kronk's supervisor)
4859 hopespring Dr.
listed as SECRETARY 1

Fred Robinson also has a business called Franklincomputer Consulting
titile-pres
address-4106 Eagle Feather

Lee Anthony's previous address
4148 Eagle Feather

just thought this was interesting. any monkey opinions?
hope i have this all straight 'cause i had to print everything out since i don't know how to cut 7 paste. tia.

wendi

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: January 14, 2009, 05:38:57 PM »

I have to respectfully disagree with those that have suscpisions about Mr.Kronk. I think conspiracy theories have run amuk. I do believe Mr. Kronk, mainly because I could see the same type of behaviour from myself. Curious, going back more than once, etc...If someone analysis absolutely every move and every word someone says, they certainly can find fault! I think we will find at the end of the trial that Mr.Kronk's three phone calls end up being much ado about nothing. A distraction and that's about it. He felt blown off by LE and gave it up for awhile. Reassigned to the area, he decided to check again. To our relief and his great misfortune, he found little Caylee's body! There is no gain to the defense to have found the body. What they are doing now is spinning the discovery the best they can, but I do not believe it was part of a strategy...I think we should cut the meter man a break unless we have something concrete to pin on him. Other than that, he is just another victim getting thrown under the bus. JMHO

I agree with you 100%.  Mr. Kronk seemed to me to be a reliable, honest man.  While all of this coded stuff might be fun to play with, I too think that Casey is dumb as a brick and under no circumstances could she dream up a complicated coded plan. IMO she didn't.  I certainly hope that my name never comes up because I do not want to be a victim of an internet witch hunt.

BabyBear, I agree with you! It is my opinion you can make T in T-56 stand for anything you want that begins with a T. Same for numeral games. You can always make a number "significant" playing around with it.

I don't think Casey was as smart as we all are giving her credit for.

JMO. And I know, not a popular one, but I am used to it.

I agree with your opinion.  T in T-56, T-55 can mean anything....even a golf score if i remember correctly????  Casey is smart in manipulating but not smart enough for all this "coded" stuff.  JMOO.  I understand she had 31 days to put this all together but I dont think she did much ... she is lazy.  I believe SOME thought, not A LOT of thought. 

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: January 14, 2009, 05:39:08 PM »

speaking of Annie D - what I said and found and posted in the last Cage

That Fred Robinson and his Wife Barbara Neighbors of the Ant's owned a house up until last year that is walking distance from Annie's now residence. Lake Mary Jane

The Robinsons - mentioned by Lee in phone convo's to Casey in Jail - the Religious Neighbors ...

tis is never ending .....

Deenie,

In one of Lee's convos with Casey, he says, Fred Robinson and his wife HOLLY. Then they share an awkward moment. If Barbara is his wife, who is Holly? Or what is HOLLY? Anyone know?

Lucky~ this is Fred's Ministry site and he Mentions " Hopespring House" with his Wife Barbara ...and yet no physical address at all on his website as he says he is an Apostle.

Me no get it either

http://messiahorlando.net/about.html

He does live and own the house 4906 Hopespring
Is he the guy that they said was a minister and neighbor that came and calmed down George (they were talking at George's car) when the short guy was set up in the curb grass?  George got upset and through the chair and I believe an umbrella.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: January 14, 2009, 05:39:52 PM »

I don't know if Kronk is involved or not, there are certainly plenty of inconsistencies in his story.
And i still think the psychic is a bunch of crap!! Has she or DC come up with their cell records yet!!??

Remember, Monken.. daddy has her phone records, and he claims no such calls are on them. 

HE DOES!!!  I didn't know that! Oh well that changes everything, she's lying!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: January 14, 2009, 05:40:00 PM »

It seems to be very easy to get a PI license. I have a friend in Vegas who is a mystery shopper  and she had to get a PI license to become a mystery shopper

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: January 14, 2009, 05:41:09 PM »

(I think you're onto something there, Flossy!)
There must be a School of Nursing at that University too - I think that's where CA graduated!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: January 14, 2009, 05:41:41 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: January 14, 2009, 05:41:51 PM »

I don't know if Kronk is involved or not, there are certainly plenty of inconsistencies in his story.
And i still think the psychic is a bunch of crap!! Has she or DC come up with their cell records yet!!??

Remember, Monken.. daddy has her phone records, and he claims no such calls are on them. 

HE DOES!!!  I didn't know that! Oh well that changes everything, she's lying!! 

GRACE: Did you turn over your cell phone records to police?

LUCAS: No, I`m trying to get ahold of it through Verizon. I`m not having an easy time with Verizon.

GRACE: Do you get a monthly bill?

LUCAS: Well, it goes to my dad`s office. So he...

GRACE: Well, wouldn`t that be a monthly bill that shows all of the phone calls?

LUCAS: My dad says it`s not on there. So I`ve called Verizon and they said they couldn`t get it.

GRACE: They couldn`t get what?

LUCAS: They couldn`t get the detailed phone calls. So I`m going to go talk to a supervisor tomorrow.

GRACE: OK, Mike Brooks, I`ve never heard a phone call to a cell, a long-distance phone call from a land line or a cell call not showing up, except when the tot mom said little Caylee called her on her cell phone. It`s the only time I`ve ever heard that. So this case is full of cell calls not showing up.

BROOKS: You know, Nancy, all the police have to do is go and get a subpoena for Verizon.

GRACE: Yes. Yes.

BROOKS: And you know, that`s -- that`s (INAUDIBLE) But this whole psychic -- I tell you what...

GRACE: Hey, hey, hey. Wait, wait, wait. Save it. I know how you feel about psychics. Whatever, how you or I may feel about psychics, irrelevant. What matters is, Who was he talking to on the phone directing him to the area where little Caylee was found.

BROOKS: Oh, absolutely. Easy to find out.

GRACE: To Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter, who learned all the details about the conversation regarding Dominic Casey going to the scene. What do you make of this?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Nancy, first of all, let me apologize for something.

GRACE: Oh, Lord.

PADILLA: I made a statement last night that he was 12 feet from the body when he was by the pavers. The pavers that he was at are 150 feet down from the actual site where the body was found.

GRACE: OK. Correction noted. What do you think about the psychic, Ginnette Matcia Lucas, stating she was the one directing him where to go?

PADILLA: If there`s no call on the Verizon bill, it never took place.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: January 14, 2009, 05:42:43 PM »

That always happens to me at the most inopportune times. 

the spittin and cussin or the low battery!

Rest in Peace Caylee

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: January 14, 2009, 05:42:48 PM »

It seems to be very easy to get a PI license. I have a friend in Vegas who is a mystery shopper  and she had to get a PI license to become a mystery shopper

LMAO are you kidding me??  That's hilarious. I was going to be a mystery shopper.. before I had kids.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #218 on: January 14, 2009, 05:42:59 PM »

WELCOME TAMPAMOM 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: January 14, 2009, 05:43:13 PM »

GOOD AFTERNOON ALL!!!    KLAAS, EMAIL, WHEN YOU HAVE A MOMENT!!!!

I've been gone all day & am frantically trying to catch up!!   

HH, on #'s1 & 2 I think it's possible that Kronk waited til he got off work to call both nights. I'm not as far south as Florida, but here the shifts change some with the time for city workers.
Do you know if they work longer hours & shorter weeks in Florida in the summer? I know it doesn't get dark until after nine in the middle of summer. I guess it's possible.
4, the snake; although there is nothing my hubby hates more, he wouldn't be run off; he would just find something really long & kill it! Then continue on. Most of the men I know would do the same. I have family here that are police officers & they get called all the time in summer about a snake in someone's house or something similar, i just doubt the snake would have run the officer away.

Monken..............Kronk said in his interview himself, that he got off at 2:30pm that day!!!!!!!!!

I remember that now!  I'm sorry HH.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.