April 30, 2024, 12:29:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313711 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: January 14, 2009, 05:56:02 PM »

ITA on the above post.
The defense want us to mentally try Kronk in the public for his actions. They will use him to no end to throw a wrench into KCs trial. They want us to doubt his actions to help get Kc off.

I feel bad for him, he has nothing to gain from reporting what he suspected.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: January 14, 2009, 05:56:06 PM »

OriginalKat, I have no idea if the phone calls are verified.  It seems even if her records are not available, his would be.  I would be very interested in knowing if they knew each other before the phone calls.  Not many hardboiled detectives will go tromping around in the woods or to vacant houses just because of a phone call from someone they don't even know, especially a psychic. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: January 14, 2009, 05:56:06 PM »

Meeting with Casey in jail:

http://www.wesh.com/news/18296926/detail.html
UPDATED: 6:29 am EST December 17, 2008

The Rev. Shane Stutzman has been meeting with Casey Anthony since she was first arrested in July to provide support and prayer.

http://www.bloggernews.net/119296
Caylee Anthony - The National Enquirer Reports Tot Mom’s Confession (to the Rev.)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: January 14, 2009, 05:56:57 PM »

ITA on the above post.
The defense want us to mentally try Kronk in the public for his actions. They will use him to no end to throw a wrench into KCs trial. They want us to doubt his actions to help get Kc off.

This was in responce to Huddsons post.
Something funky with my computer
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: January 14, 2009, 05:57:31 PM »

oh yeah yeah yeah...its ALLLLLLLLLLLL coming back to me now... i got a text from one of my granddaughters once... and couldnt figure it out when SHE wrote that heart thingy ....

of course, i am the SAME person who got all FREAKED out when my new employer (years and years ago) who told me.. "REST UP! we have LOTS to do tomorrow.."

LOTS?  i asked... LOTS?? what the HECK are LOTS..

uh.. we have ALOT to do tomorrow kimberly...ya dork..

heh..

never said i was the sharpest knife in the drawer...
  (Not laughing AT you. Laughing WITH you!) 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #245 on: January 14, 2009, 05:58:37 PM »

What is a secret shopper?  someone who watches for shoplifters?

no no no..in MY case i just had to go into a store.. and see how well the employees did their jobs.. customer service... bathrooms... asking you if you needed help.... offering to find things for you....
that sort of thing...

you had to do it covert tho... couldnt take notes while you were in front of the employees..
i got busted (i think..although they wouldnt tell you) because AFTER we were done in one town , hubby and i went to lunch and i was frantically writing things down before i forgot... and he said something... i noticed later that an employee of the store was eating lunch next to us...

anywho.. it was fun while it lasted... paid for mileage... by the hour.. ect..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #246 on: January 14, 2009, 05:59:16 PM »

WHY I DOUBT THAT KRONK HAD ANY CONNECTION TO THE ANTHONYS AND NO TIPS FROM THEM ABOUT WHERE TO FIND CAYLEE.

1.  I don't think there was any advantage to the Anthonys to have the body found.  They were busy claiming that Caylee was in another state or Puerto Rico, that she was alive out there somewhere. 
  2.  Casey had no reason to tell anyone where the body was.  It helped her case to have the possibility that Casey was still alive.  Nothing is worse for her case than finding the body and knowing for certain Caylee is dead.
  3.  The defense team would not want the body found, either.  That complicated things for them.
  4.  If Kronk and the Anthonys knew each other on any level, it probably would have come out by now.

SO HOW COULD KRONK HAVE ZEROED IN ON THAT PARTICULAR AREA WHEN NOBODY ELSE WHO IS UNCONNECTED TO THE ANTHONYS DID?

1.  He does have experience as a bounty hunter, bail bondsman, etc. and those kinds of people learn a lot and hear a lot and they also think a lot about where people would hide and what desperate people do.
  2.  Some people are able to put two and two together and come up with some very reliable hunches.  He claims he had a hunch the body might be there.
  3.  He had reason to be in that area at least a couple of times and he may have reasoned that the swampy area would be the closest and the most dense place to dump a body.
  4.  The case has been so publicized, and I am sure that many people in the Orlando area have been intensely curious about it.  Some people are more curious than others and more able to see certain possibilities.
  5.  As has been posted, he could haved overheard something while reading a meter that made him wonder about the area as a dumping place.  Or he could have overheard something spoken by a neighbor of the Anthonys.
  6.  Money is a great motivator.  He may have needed money and hoped to find the body and get a reward.  As a result, he may have thought a bit more than others about where the body might be.
  7.  It is fairly well known among law enforcement and detective types, including bounty hunters, I am sure, that people who kill their children often dump the bodies close to home.  In fact, I think this case teaches a big lesson.  If a child is missing and presumed killed by the mother, look close to the home first, fan out from there.  I think LE in this case got very caught up in cell pings around the airport and other places and did not look at the areas close to the Anthony house as thoroughly as needed.
  8.  Kronk is proud of the fact that he figured this out for himself.  He may well have said to himself, "The body has not been found at the park or in the river or by the airport.  It may well be where I thought it was, in the woods close to her home.

Now, Kronk is not without his problems.  He has a somewhat checkered past.  It would be better for the prosecution if he were of lily white reputation.  But he is is not.  Still, he found the body, and that was a great help to them and to the overall case and will go a long way toward putting Casey away for life.

If he had not found the body, Casey may very well have been tried, the defense may have argued that Caylee was not dead, and a jury may have acquitted her.

Thanks for your post.  I haven't seen anything that gives me pause to suspect he had anything to do with the death and disposal.  I also haven't seen anything to tell me he is part of a daisy chain in a nefarious sense although he may have overhead something.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #247 on: January 14, 2009, 06:00:43 PM »

oh yeah yeah yeah...its ALLLLLLLLLLLL coming back to me now... i got a text from one of my granddaughters once... and couldnt figure it out when SHE wrote that heart thingy ....

of course, i am the SAME person who got all FREAKED out when my new employer (years and years ago) who told me.. "REST UP! we have LOTS to do tomorrow.."

LOTS?  i asked... LOTS?? what the HECK are LOTS..

uh.. we have ALOT to do tomorrow kimberly...ya dork..

heh..

never said i was the sharpest knife in the drawer...
  (Not laughing AT you. Laughing WITH you!) 

heh.. my husband STILL laughs about that and its been a bazillion years ago...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: January 14, 2009, 06:01:19 PM »

I think also that we should remember that Kronk is involved with the Robinson's church and that Robinson was his super.  They were the ones that Cindy mentioned to Casey as being supportive.  I have no doubt that somewhere along the way he may not have gotten a "tip", but that it would have been very easy to plant a seed in his mind about looking in the area

Dang I didn't know K was involved with the Robinson's church or that he was his supervisor

I am so sorry for the misinformation, I had it mixed up, here is the link
need the monkeys opinion. tia. hope i get this all correct, it's confusing. (just like the rest of the A's)

LA & KC's jail visit july 28th

LA: i can tell you specifically, umm, Fred Robinson, has been an amazing support for our family.
KC: yeah
LA:his wife, Holly, has been a tremendous support for us, she, all of them just reference the lord alot & they want you to know that they are behind you. they refernce the lord alot and you need to utilize that as your crutch.
KC: i have been.
LA:those two in particular have used that as a platform, not only publicly (sp), but personally to voice their support, to reach out to give you strength.

(this is coming from my note, i posted it last nite a little better)

Fred Robinson address
4906 Hopespring dr

i googled Fred Robinson, i am trying to figure out how to say this 'cause i don't want to give out incorrect info, but it's soooo confusing.

Fred Robinson is owner?/president of Messiah Christian Center
PO Box 721481
Orlando, Fl 32872-1481
501(c)(3)- A religious, educational, charitable, scientific or literary organization.
organization which receives a substantial part of its support from a governmental unit or the general public.
Housing Rehabilitaion

TRANSITIONAL HOUSING

HOPESPRING HOUSE-provides participants (ages (18-23) the love, support, and guidance needed to successfully transition out of the foster care system into productive independent living. education and a safe affordable living enviroment are two of the most important needs expressed by this delicate group of young adults. With this in mind, our objective is to provide physical, emotional, financial and academic support to former foster care participants resulting in 100% of those completing the two year program making significant progress towards earning an associates degree or post-secondary education certificate.

Scott Sampson (Roy Kronk's supervisor)
4859 hopespring Dr.
listed as SECRETARY 1

Fred Robinson also has a business called Franklincomputer Consulting
titile-pres
address-4106 Eagle Feather

Lee Anthony's previous address
4148 Eagle Feather

just thought this was interesting. any monkey opinions?
hope i have this all straight 'cause i had to print everything out since i don't know how to cut 7 paste. tia.

wendi

Does anyone know if this is the pastor that visited Casey in jail?
Pastor Thomas Stutzman of the Eastside Baptist Church is the one we know of who has visited her in jail.

I don't know of any other pastors having visited her, besides the jail chaplain.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: January 14, 2009, 06:01:21 PM »

The defense will try to discredit Kronk and everyone else who testifies about something that may damage Casey.  All of the prosecution witnesses will be raked over the coals.  I hope I never have to testify at a trial because the opposing lawyers will try to make me seem crazy, drunk, weird, forgetful, nearly blind, dumb, immoral or all of the above.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #250 on: January 14, 2009, 06:03:21 PM »

ITA on the above post.

I agree. My goodness, with some of the skeletons in my closet, I would have to think twice on calling a crimeline if this is what happens!!

Carmen
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #251 on: January 14, 2009, 06:03:22 PM »

Even after listening to Mr. Kronk, I am not sure if he was certain there was a body there or if he suspected there was a body there or if the kinda thought a body might be there during those first calls.  Obviously on the last call, he said he saw a human skull.  But on the first ones, he is not too committed to a body being there.  It is just a possibility.

I get irritated when Nancy Grace, for two nights running, says that Dominick Casey is just feet from where Caylee was found when he is poking around the abandoned house.  The house is clearly farther away from the place the body was found than a few feet.  She gets all mixed up and nobody corrects her.

The area was very, very dense in the video taken fo Dominick Casey looking for the body.  But this psychic must be pretty good if she got him that close.  I am sure her stock will rise if it turns out she really did tell him where to look and that Caylee was definitely dead and put there.

Hudsunn your one of my fave Monkeys ... I love all Monkeys dont hit me with Nanners ...
You have a way of stating and seeing things and sharing with your own perspective and I really enjoy you.  Your words of NG is of why I comment

NG offers to me anyways - the Bombshell effect, the Yowzers, The GET YOUR Attention Verbage .. to contain you to want to watch yet another NG show...this is for those who are not Privy to what we know as Monkey's about Caylee Anthony.

She is what she is - NG
She is a Host of a Show and She requires Ratings in order to Keep her
I can't but reflect upon the Movie  - V
Have you ever seen it?
I am thinking you have but ... NG will always be just a shard away from the grasp of what is known ..she really is a Mouth Piece and is watched because she is doing what she does best and that is - creating Watchers .. Her Rants, Her screaming, her cutting people off are making the  Mantra of her show. She was a Prosecutor at one Time and I think she relapses into her past thinking she really actually is part of the Caylee Anthony case - when she is not. 
Her heart is felt in retrospect in some ways ... I was really impressed last night that she allowed LE to speak without interruption of Adji the lost beautiful boy  .. I was shocked and even held back that she allowed the LE to tell what is on going with the search for him ... 
My entire point is she is telling Everyday the to the Unknown as if Caylee's story has never been heard - She has to do it that way in order to claim new Watchers. Sorta how when you get hooked on a show such as the Soprano's ( the producers) offer you as a new watcher tid bits enough that you have understanding yet enough as well to get you to follow on ... You have to continue to watch. .......Its all Media with Nancy and - Hudsunn I know you do not have to be explained to - I know your a Very Intelligent Monkey .. no question.
If the ave person who has no idea or even attempted to at this point to Understand the Caylee Anythony Case - Who has never heard of Caylee Anthony - and yet wanted to really understand it .. It would take them Months to really find the info.
I think that is what Baez is hoping for - That people are still out there,  who wont have any info other than what Nancy Grace has offered -so they can  too can contemplate as Jury members ..will just have just that what NG has offered - the Comic Book Version.
Nancy flip flops for a reason - that's how she gains more notoriety and keeps her ratings.
  Hudsunn

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: January 14, 2009, 06:03:40 PM »

WHY I DOUBT THAT KRONK HAD ANY CONNECTION TO THE ANTHONYS AND NO TIPS FROM THEM ABOUT WHERE TO FIND CAYLEE.

1.  I don't think there was any advantage to the Anthonys to have the body found.  They were busy claiming that Caylee was in another state or Puerto Rico, that she was alive out there somewhere. 
  2.  Casey had no reason to tell anyone where the body was.  It helped her case to have the possibility that Casey was still alive.  Nothing is worse for her case than finding the body and knowing for certain Caylee is dead.
  3.  The defense team would not want the body found, either.  That complicated things for them.
  4.  If Kronk and the Anthonys knew each other on any level, it probably would have come out by now.

SO HOW COULD KRONK HAVE ZEROED IN ON THAT PARTICULAR AREA WHEN NOBODY ELSE WHO IS UNCONNECTED TO THE ANTHONYS DID?

1.  He does have experience as a bounty hunter, bail bondsman, etc. and those kinds of people learn a lot and hear a lot and they also think a lot about where people would hide and what desperate people do.
  2.  Some people are able to put two and two together and come up with some very reliable hunches.  He claims he had a hunch the body might be there.
  3.  He had reason to be in that area at least a couple of times and he may have reasoned that the swampy area would be the closest and the most dense place to dump a body.
  4.  The case has been so publicized, and I am sure that many people in the Orlando area have been intensely curious about it.  Some people are more curious than others and more able to see certain possibilities.
  5.  As has been posted, he could haved overheard something while reading a meter that made him wonder about the area as a dumping place.  Or he could have overheard something spoken by a neighbor of the Anthonys.
  6.  Money is a great motivator.  He may have needed money and hoped to find the body and get a reward.  As a result, he may have thought a bit more than others about where the body might be.
  7.  It is fairly well known among law enforcement and detective types, including bounty hunters, I am sure, that people who kill their children often dump the bodies close to home.  In fact, I think this case teaches a big lesson.  If a child is missing and presumed killed by the mother, look close to the home first, fan out from there.  I think LE in this case got very caught up in cell pings around the airport and other places and did not look at the areas close to the Anthony house as thoroughly as needed.
  8.  Kronk is proud of the fact that he figured this out for himself.  He may well have said to himself, "The body has not been found at the park or in the river or by the airport.  It may well be where I thought it was, in the woods close to her home.

Now, Kronk is not without his problems.  He has a somewhat checkered past.  It would be better for the prosecution if he were of lily white reputation.  But he is is not.  Still, he found the body, and that was a great help to them and to the overall case and will go a long way toward putting Casey away for life.

If he had not found the body, Casey may very well have been tried, the defense may have argued that Caylee was not dead, and a jury may have acquitted her.

If Kronk only had a hunch about that particular spot & didn't search any where else then I think he probably is involved deeper than he says, BUT if he looked for Caylee all over, in other zones or wherever he was working in the other months then I think he was sincere in his efforts to find Caylee just like alot of others there. JMO

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #253 on: January 14, 2009, 06:05:14 PM »

For Hudsunn V is V for Vendetta Same premise of NG - just my point of View

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: January 14, 2009, 06:05:25 PM »

And as far as the daisy chain, they say its only 6 or 7 degrees (people) and you can connect up to just about anyone.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: January 14, 2009, 06:07:26 PM »

What is a secret shopper?  someone who watches for shoplifters?

no they go in and critique establishments on the sly based on what the company's want

sorry i didn't finish....based on various parameters by the company....sometimes it may be a specific area or other general...the shopper has forms that have to be filled out after they 'shop' and some are pretty extensive.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #256 on: January 14, 2009, 06:07:59 PM »

The defense will try to discredit Kronk and everyone else who testifies about something that may damage Casey.  All of the prosecution witnesses will be raked over the coals.  I hope I never have to testify at a trial because the opposing lawyers will try to make me seem crazy, drunk, weird, forgetful, nearly blind, dumb, immoral or all of the above.

i would vigorously oppose them saying i am BLIND .... ..uh... and maybe one other...

Wink

OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #257 on: January 14, 2009, 06:09:01 PM »

Who here would ever let Annie babysit your child? Not me!!!

NEVER!!!!
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #258 on: January 14, 2009, 06:09:30 PM »

And as far as the daisy chain, they say its only 6 or 7 degrees (people) and you can connect up to just about anyone.

True, but the way that everyone in this case seems to be connected to everyone else, you would think that Orlando was a town of only 500 people instead of the larger city that it is.   
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #259 on: January 14, 2009, 06:10:16 PM »

WFTV finds dirt on psychic and further erodes her story.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18482075/detail.html#-

Psychic's Credibility Questioned Amid Claims She Talked With P.I.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 – updated: 6:02 pm EST January 14, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News uncovered new information Wednesday that raises questions about the credibility of the Virginia psychic who claims she was the one on the phone with the Anthonys' private investigator, directing him around the scene, a month before Caylee Anthony's remains were found there.

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich talked to a family member from another murder mystery 20 years ago who said psychic Ginette Lucas took her money and gave her useless information in return.

PSYCHIC TALKS: Claims She Was One On Phone

Lucas said she was the one directing the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, on the phone in November, but the man who shot the video said Mr. Casey never mentioned a psychic and was secretive about his numerous phone calls.

"She makes you feel like you're her best friend until the money runs out," Mary Thweatt told Eyewitness News.

Thweatt, of Virginia, said a month after her niece was raped and murdered her family desperately turned to Lucas to find the killer. She said they paid Lucas about $5,000 for useless information.

"That it was probably a soldier and he had something red on his sleeve and being that we have four or five different military bases within 75 miles around us," Thweatt said.

Now, Lucas and Dominic Casey claim she was on the cell phone with him on November 15 in the videotape at the scene where Caylee Anthony's remains were found weeks later. Mr. Casey said it was 9:15am and had initially said he was talking to his ill daughter. The psychic says she called him several times, but can't find her phone records.

"At 6:00am, I tried his cell phone," Lucas told Eyewitness News on Tuesday.

The man who shot the video, private eye Jim Hoover, said Mr. Casey has more than one cell phone, which raises questions.

"Who are you on the cell phone with and what cell phone are you using?" questioned WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer.

Thweatt does not believe the psychic's claim that she was on the phone with Dominic Casey in the video.

"To this day, has the murder of your niece been solved?" Belich asked her.

"No," she said.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.