April 30, 2024, 04:22:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313603 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: January 14, 2009, 06:10:40 PM »

HELP If theres a mod around , i think my settings are messed up. I get error messages if I try to post in a quote.

TIA
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: January 14, 2009, 06:10:57 PM »

In November, Kronk read meters in the Anthony's neighborhood. That's after he reported a suspicious bag in the woods in August and before he discovered Caylee's remains in the same area in December.

On three straight days -- Aug. 11, 12 and 13 -- Orange County meter reader Kronk called authorities to report a suspicious bag in a wooded stretch of Suburban Drive.

For the first time, his lawyer said on Sunday that Kronk made an additional visit to that same area three months later, on Nov. 10. But on that visit, it was all business

"He read the meters in that area, but he did not go to the area where the body was found," attorney David Evans said.

Then a month later, on Dec. 11, Kronk told investigators that he went into the woods to relieve himself and stumbled on Caylee's remains in a bag -- the same bag he said he believes he reported in August.

Kronk didnt check area on Nov 10- Strange everytime he was in the area he was checking it out...

Kronk goes into the woods to relieve himslef right in the same area he's been calling

about and looking..

Same bag he believes he reported in August? Which one -the white bag the grey bag?

With all the bags in that area what made him suspicious of this pecticular bag or bags?

How many of us can tell was in a trash bag let alone call it suspicious...

Kronk 911 call...Down by the where the  Anthony's live

Kronk-Not if its a dead body

Casey checking the same area in November.

To many unanswered question??
LadyB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #262 on: January 14, 2009, 06:13:35 PM »

Hi , does anybody else remember Cindy saying that KC bought a inflatable bed for Caylee.  If she did where was she using it at.  I also remember statements by some of her friends, that for a few days KC seemed to drop off the planet or something to that effect.  Where would she be at that she needed a inflatable bed? Could she have been in the abandoned house?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #263 on: January 14, 2009, 06:14:22 PM »

Who here would ever let Annie babysit your child? Not me!!!

NEVER!!!!
Is that not the Question of this entire baffle - CINDY of all People - Mother of the Year - Grandmother that can't even tell the difference between Rotten Pizza and an Empty Box ... NEVER EVER EVER QUESTIONED who WHO the Nanny WAS when Caylee was out of her WATCH ........... never had her phone number, address, and Never figured out her Daughter was Never Employed at the same Time ... All the Demise living under the Ant Roof ..

sorry I am Mamma - My Rant

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #264 on: January 14, 2009, 06:15:15 PM »

Good evening monkeys and welcome new monkeys

I've been thinking this case is just too weird and getting more bizarre every day
could it be that Casey killed Caylee and dumped her poor little body plan and simple.
Then everyone else came into this case for themselves and Casey
The only person I see that has come into this case for Caylee is TES and Tim.
He wanted her found so she didn't have to be out there alone.

I'm I just being simple minded or does things like what is happening in this case really go on in other cases

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #265 on: January 14, 2009, 06:17:35 PM »

Hi , does anybody else remember Cindy saying that KC bought a inflatable bed for Caylee.  If she did where was she using it at.  I also remember statements by some of her friends, that for a few days KC seemed to drop off the planet or something to that effect.  Where would she be at that she needed a inflatable bed? Could she have been in the abandoned house?

If I recall correctly, Cindy stated that the inflatable bed for for Casey to use when she and/or Caylee spent the night at Zenaida's house.  I also recall Cindy stating that Zenaida had a lot of money (if I had a lot of money, I would certainly not be working as a nanny).  This is also strange, because those of us with common sense would assume that since Zenaida had a lot of money, she would either have a guest room, or would purchase an inflatable bed herself.  This just goes to show you how completely blind Cindy was to Casey's crap.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: January 14, 2009, 06:17:48 PM »

WHY I DOUBT THAT KRONK HAD ANY CONNECTION TO THE ANTHONYS AND NO TIPS FROM THEM ABOUT WHERE TO FIND CAYLEE.

1.  I don't think there was any advantage to the Anthonys to have the body found.  They were busy claiming that Caylee was in another state or Puerto Rico, that she was alive out there somewhere. yes but if they sent Kronk to look in the wrong area the first few times and he didnt find anything and unforseeable to them the cop didnt do anything, this does help the defense.
  2.  Casey had no reason to tell anyone where the body was.  It helped her case to have the possibility that Casey was still alive.  Nothing is worse for her case than finding the body and knowing for certain Caylee is dead. but she was likely to be found Guilty just from the forensic evidense that was already had, the only way to help her was to make it look like someone disposed of the body AFTER  Casey was in jail.(kidnapper)
  3.  The defense team would not want the body found, either.  That complicated things for them.Not if the body was gonna be made to look like the kidnappers had it and dispossed of it.
  4.  If Kronk and the Anthonys knew each other on any level, it probably would have come out by now.     It is possible that kronk played a role in this without knowing the Anthony's, but knowing someone else that knew them...

SO HOW COULD KRONK HAVE ZEROED IN ON THAT PARTICULAR AREA WHEN NOBODY ELSE WHO IS UNCONNECTED TO THE ANTHONYS DID?

1.  He does have experience as a bounty hunter, bail bondsman, etc. and those kinds of people learn a lot and hear a lot and they also think a lot about where people would hide and what desperate people do. Yes thats true but with all of Orlando to search and all the swamps around , why focus on this area so much,
  2.  Some people are able to put two and two together and come up with some very reliable hunches.  He claims he had a hunch the body might be there.  Then why give up so easily, why not go back and search everyday until you find something.
  3.  He had reason to be in that area at least a couple of times and he may have reasoned that the swampy area would be the closest and the most dense place to dump a body.
  4.  The case has been so publicized, and I am sure that many people in the Orlando area have been intensely curious about it.  Some people are more curious than others and more able to see certain possibilities.
  5.  As has been posted, he could haved overheard something while reading a meter that made him wonder about the area as a dumping place.  Or he could have overheard something spoken by a neighbor of the Anthonys.Yes , he had a hunch and could it have come from someone that wanted the body found but couldnt find it themselves because of their involvment in the case and thought since Kronk worked in the neighborhood it would be better if he found it?
  6.  Money is a great motivator.  He may have needed money and hoped to find the body and get a reward.  As a result, he may have thought a bit more than others about where the body might be.
  7.  It is fairly well known among law enforcement and detective types, including bounty hunters, I am sure, that people who kill their children often dump the bodies close to home.  In fact, I think this case teaches a big lesson.  If a child is missing and presumed killed by the mother, look close to the home first, fan out from there.  I think LE in this case got very caught up in cell pings around the airport and other places and did not look at the areas close to the Anthony house as thoroughly as needed.
  8.  Kronk is proud of the fact that he figured this out for himself.  He may well have said to himself, "The body has not been found at the park or in the river or by the airport.  It may well be where I thought it was, in the woods close to her home.

Now, Kronk is not without his problems.  He has a somewhat checkered past.  It would be better for the prosecution if he were of lily white reputation.  But he is is not.  Still, he found the body, and that was a great help to them and to the overall case and will go a long way toward putting Casey away for life.

If he had not found the body, Casey may very well have been tried, the defense may have argued that Caylee was not dead, and a jury may have acquitted her.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #267 on: January 14, 2009, 06:20:49 PM »

I don't remember anything about Cindy saying Casey bought an inflatable bed, but didn't she say that Casey was so upset when she got out of jail the first time, she couldn't sleep in her bed and slept on an inflatable bed in Cindy's bedroom?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: January 14, 2009, 06:20:51 PM »

WHY I DOUBT THAT KRONK HAD ANY CONNECTION TO THE ANTHONYS AND NO TIPS FROM THEM ABOUT WHERE TO FIND CAYLEE.

1.  I don't think there was any advantage to the Anthonys to have the body found.  They were busy claiming that Caylee was in another state or Puerto Rico, that she was alive out there somewhere. yes but if they sent Kronk to look in the wrong area the first few times and he didnt find anything and unforseeable to them the cop didnt do anything, this does help the defense.
  2.  Casey had no reason to tell anyone where the body was.  It helped her case to have the possibility that Casey was still alive.  Nothing is worse for her case than finding the body and knowing for certain Caylee is dead. but she was likely to be found Guilty just from the forensic evidense that was already had, the only way to help her was to make it look like someone disposed of the body AFTER  Casey was in jail.(kidnapper)
  3.  The defense team would not want the body found, either.  That complicated things for them.Not if the body was gonna be made to look like the kidnappers had it and dispossed of it.
  4.  If Kronk and the Anthonys knew each other on any level, it probably would have come out by now.     It is possible that kronk played a role in this without knowing the Anthony's, but knowing someone else that knew them...

SO HOW COULD KRONK HAVE ZEROED IN ON THAT PARTICULAR AREA WHEN NOBODY ELSE WHO IS UNCONNECTED TO THE ANTHONYS DID?

1.  He does have experience as a bounty hunter, bail bondsman, etc. and those kinds of people learn a lot and hear a lot and they also think a lot about where people would hide and what desperate people do. Yes thats true but with all of Orlando to search and all the swamps around , why focus on this area so much,
  2.  Some people are able to put two and two together and come up with some very reliable hunches.  He claims he had a hunch the body might be there.  Then why give up so easily, why not go back and search everyday until you find something.
  3.  He had reason to be in that area at least a couple of times and he may have reasoned that the swampy area would be the closest and the most dense place to dump a body.
  4.  The case has been so publicized, and I am sure that many people in the Orlando area have been intensely curious about it.  Some people are more curious than others and more able to see certain possibilities.
  5.  As has been posted, he could haved overheard something while reading a meter that made him wonder about the area as a dumping place.  Or he could have overheard something spoken by a neighbor of the Anthonys.Yes , he had a hunch and could it have come from someone that wanted the body found but couldnt find it themselves because of their involvment in the case and thought since Kronk worked in the neighborhood it would be better if he found it?
  6.  Money is a great motivator.  He may have needed money and hoped to find the body and get a reward.  As a result, he may have thought a bit more than others about where the body might be.
  7.  It is fairly well known among law enforcement and detective types, including bounty hunters, I am sure, that people who kill their children often dump the bodies close to home.  In fact, I think this case teaches a big lesson.  If a child is missing and presumed killed by the mother, look close to the home first, fan out from there.  I think LE in this case got very caught up in cell pings around the airport and other places and did not look at the areas close to the Anthony house as thoroughly as needed.
  8.  Kronk is proud of the fact that he figured this out for himself.  He may well have said to himself, "The body has not been found at the park or in the river or by the airport.  It may well be where I thought it was, in the woods close to her home.

Now, Kronk is not without his problems.  He has a somewhat checkered past.  It would be better for the prosecution if he were of lily white reputation.  But he is is not.  Still, he found the body, and that was a great help to them and to the overall case and will go a long way toward putting Casey away for life.

If he had not found the body, Casey may very well have been tried, the defense may have argued that Caylee was not dead, and a jury may have acquitted her.

ITA......
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: January 14, 2009, 06:21:11 PM »

The only mention I remember about the inflatable bed was when Cindy was telling a news reporter that Casey slept on it in George's and Cindy's bedroom when she was out on bond, sporting her fancy ankle bracelet.

It is also my understanding that Caylee slept in Casey's bedroom at night. All the time. So maybe she slept on it on the floor?

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: January 14, 2009, 06:22:14 PM »

NEVER!!!!
Is that not the Question of this entire baffle - CINDY of all People - Mother of the Year - Grandmother that can't even tell the difference between Rotten Pizza and an Empty Box ... NEVER EVER EVER QUESTIONED who WHO the Nanny WAS when Caylee was out of her WATCH ........... never had her phone number, address, and Never figured out her Daughter was Never Employed at the same Time ... All the Demise living under the Ant Roof ..

If you read Georges transcripts he states that Caylee was with them something like 90 percent of the time. Cindy states she spends every saturday and Sunday with Caylee. I think the grandparents were the babysitters when Kc didnt want to take her, but something happened the 15th and Kc didnt want her parents to have Caylee anymore.
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #271 on: January 14, 2009, 06:22:23 PM »

NEVER!!!!

Exactly!  From what I have read about Cindy, I have noticed two conflicting points of view.  The first is that Cindy is purported to be a control freak.  She was the head of the family, and everyone seemed to do whatever they needed to do to stay on her good side.  The thing that I don't get is that if Cindy was such a control freak, why would she be so willfully blind to all of Casey's lies.  A control freak (IMO) would not accept lies, and would push for the truth.  After all, you can't control someone who is lying to you.  These two characteristics seemed to be at play in Cindy's personality.  It doesn't make sense to me. 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: January 14, 2009, 06:22:34 PM »

The only mention I remember about the inflatable bed was when Cindy was telling a news reporter that Casey slept on it in George's and Cindy's bedroom when she was out on bond, sporting her fancy ankle bracelet.

It is also my understanding that Caylee slept in Casey's bedroom at night. All the time. So maybe she slept on it on the floor?

I do remember a inflatible bed for Caylee to stay @ Zanny's.....
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: January 14, 2009, 06:23:04 PM »

ok all, no Wyks here yesterday and so far today.......

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #274 on: January 14, 2009, 06:23:29 PM »

a.n.n.i.e has a reason for the smile on her face Smile <3333333 RIP CAYLEE MARIE [ballin' (from annies myspace...

WHAT in gods green EARTH does THAT mean?
I wish I knew, I have no clue.

The other night, I came across another myspace that said "RIP Caylee Marie him <3." What is it with the "<3"? That means "less than 3." Are these people just saying that Caylee was less than 3 when she died? And why did that other myspace person say "him" before the "<3"? I have to find that myspace. The person was actually a Casey lookalike.

OMG you guys are funny    <3 is a heart!!  (I've been using that since I started going online, 10+ yrs ago)
I thought it was perky boobs in a halter top 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: January 14, 2009, 06:24:15 PM »

ok all, no Wyks here yesterday and so far today.......

Did anyone give a shout-out to Wyks...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: January 14, 2009, 06:24:28 PM »

HELP If theres a mod around , i think my settings are messed up. I get error messages if I try to post in a quote.

TIA

Hmmmm, I'll check your settings and see if anything is funny.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: January 14, 2009, 06:25:03 PM »

a.n.n.i.e has a reason for the smile on her face Smile <3333333 RIP CAYLEE MARIE [ballin' (from annies myspace...

WHAT in gods green EARTH does THAT mean?
I wish I knew, I have no clue.

The other night, I came across another myspace that said "RIP Caylee Marie him <3." What is it with the "<3"? That means "less than 3." Are these people just saying that Caylee was less than 3 when she died? And why did that other myspace person say "him" before the "<3"? I have to find that myspace. The person was actually a Casey lookalike.

OMG you guys are funny    <3 is a heart!!  (I've been using that since I started going online, 10+ yrs ago)
I thought it was perky boobs in a halter top 
That's hilarious!  (and a good guess!) 
Joe is looking Fabulous BTW!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
LadyB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #278 on: January 14, 2009, 06:25:08 PM »

I don't remember anything about Cindy saying Casey bought an inflatable bed, but didn't she say that Casey was so upset when she got out of jail the first time, she couldn't sleep in her bed and slept on an inflatable bed in Cindy's bedroom?
I do remember her saying that also, but Im sure I heard her say KC bought an inflatable bed for Caylee. I was just wondering if that bed was ever checked for evidence, or even where it was.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #279 on: January 14, 2009, 06:25:49 PM »

To me honest, reliable men pay child support  

I don't think that has anything to do with him being an honest person or anyone else.

I think Kronk from the beginning has ruined his own credability because whether he was in the area working or not if he was really thinking it was Caylee or something of interest he would not have stopped for months before making that final call.

If you weren't getting anywhere with LE...call a reporter to go with you and get it done. I just think he possibly overheard something that lead him there in Aug.
Maybe the A's were in their backyard area when their meter was read and something was heard.  He backed off because he owed the child support and just was torn between being the one who found her. Let's see...maybe a reward and interviews to help payoff back child support if you go forward. Heaven forbid if anyone would think of CAYLEE before themselves or $$$.

I respectfully have to stand up for my statement...I think it goes to the character of anyone...male or female....he is trying to pertray himself as this fine unstanding citizen and I am not buying it. I beleive there is more to Kronks calls and finding Caylee's remains...and not  him just being a good citizen....granted I might be wrong and have to eat those words...but what the heck
[/quote]

I am not sure on the calls - I have no idea if he got the idea from the Ants or from his own mind. I do know that reliable upstanding men do take care of their kids - no matter if they are married to the mother or not. But the reality is that many are males - not men. They make kids and do not want to support them - monetarily or otherwise. I think Kronk is for the most part just an average guy - he is not perfect but I do not think he is an evil monster. Even if he overheard something and acted on it for the money, it is no different than most would do.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.