April 30, 2024, 04:38:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313607 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #280 on: January 14, 2009, 06:26:21 PM »

WHY I DOUBT THAT KRONK HAD ANY CONNECTION TO THE ANTHONYS AND NO TIPS FROM THEM ABOUT WHERE TO FIND CAYLEE.

1.  I don't think there was any advantage to the Anthonys to have the body found.  They were busy claiming that Caylee was in another state or Puerto Rico, that she was alive out there somewhere. 
  2.  Casey had no reason to tell anyone where the body was.  It helped her case to have the possibility that Casey was still alive.  Nothing is worse for her case than finding the body and knowing for certain Caylee is dead.
  3.  The defense team would not want the body found, either.  That complicated things for them.
  4.  If Kronk and the Anthonys knew each other on any level, it probably would have come out by now.

SO HOW COULD KRONK HAVE ZEROED IN ON THAT PARTICULAR AREA WHEN NOBODY ELSE WHO IS UNCONNECTED TO THE ANTHONYS DID?

1.  He does have experience as a bounty hunter, bail bondsman, etc. and those kinds of people learn a lot and hear a lot and they also think a lot about where people would hide and what desperate people do.
  2.  Some people are able to put two and two together and come up with some very reliable hunches.  He claims he had a hunch the body might be there.
  3.  He had reason to be in that area at least a couple of times and he may have reasoned that the swampy area would be the closest and the most dense place to dump a body.
  4.  The case has been so publicized, and I am sure that many people in the Orlando area have been intensely curious about it.  Some people are more curious than others and more able to see certain possibilities.
  5.  As has been posted, he could haved overheard something while reading a meter that made him wonder about the area as a dumping place.  Or he could have overheard something spoken by a neighbor of the Anthonys.
  6.  Money is a great motivator.  He may have needed money and hoped to find the body and get a reward.  As a result, he may have thought a bit more than others about where the body might be.
  7.  It is fairly well known among law enforcement and detective types, including bounty hunters, I am sure, that people who kill their children often dump the bodies close to home.  In fact, I think this case teaches a big lesson.  If a child is missing and presumed killed by the mother, look close to the home first, fan out from there.  I think LE in this case got very caught up in cell pings around the airport and other places and did not look at the areas close to the Anthony house as thoroughly as needed.
  8.  Kronk is proud of the fact that he figured this out for himself.  He may well have said to himself, "The body has not been found at the park or in the river or by the airport.  It may well be where I thought it was, in the woods close to her home.

Now, Kronk is not without his problems.  He has a somewhat checkered past.  It would be better for the prosecution if he were of lily white reputation.  But he is is not.  Still, he found the body, and that was a great help to them and to the overall case and will go a long way toward putting Casey away for life.

If he had not found the body, Casey may very well have been tried, the defense may have argued that Caylee was not dead, and a jury may have acquitted her.

Good points Hudsunn~I was told by a detective in TN that after a crime is committed the perp usually takes right hand turns IIRC, he was telling me it was more natural and instinctual??? Any input from other monkeys-did anyone map the route she most likely took and were they right hand turns or were they a mixed bunch of turns.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #281 on: January 14, 2009, 06:26:48 PM »

Hi , does anybody else remember Cindy saying that KC bought a inflatable bed for Caylee.  If she did where was she using it at.  I also remember statements by some of her friends, that for a few days KC seemed to drop off the planet or something to that effect.  Where would she be at that she needed a inflatable bed? Could she have been in the abandoned house?

I don't remember anything about Cindy saying Casey bought an inflatable bed, but didn't she say that Casey was so upset when she got out of jail the first time, she couldn't sleep in her bed and slept on an inflatable bed in Cindy's bedroom?
I do not recall an inflatable bed but what I do recall is that Caylee slept with Casey - because she hated to sleep alone in her crib ..yet memory calls and I am sure that Monkeys will tell me ...that when Casey was out Caylee was put somewhere else .. at night .. is that the Inflatable bed?  I never recall Cindy saying that Caylee slept with her and George's in their bed... which I am sure Georgie and Cin have had separate beds for some time ...its just none of our Monkey business ....

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #282 on: January 14, 2009, 06:27:51 PM »

WONDERFUL, remarkable day!! I'm walking on Sunshine, OHHHHHH OOOHHHHH!! 

Day one of my dream job!! My dog went swimming in the warm water therapy pool! I'm not coughing as much, I found a tin of Vicks in my medicine cabinet last night so I slept well! All is good in the world, the birds are chirping, the dogs are wet (baths), the fireplace is roaring and I am one very happy puppy!!! 

There is no way I'm reading the past 30 pages from this morning. So I hope to catch on reading through these pages!

I love my monkey friends!!! HUGS TO ALL!!! TEA FOR EVERYONE!!!   
I'm glad it went well today and you are feeling better Boo. Can I have pizza tonight
I was hoping for pizza tonight also.
Me too. I just saw that Trimm asked if Joe could have pizza too before I even posted it.  Great minds think alike!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: January 14, 2009, 06:28:16 PM »

Thanks for the Welcome Back Sassy & Trimm .... 

Did I miss any Boo's Clues the past two days?

Sorry Newfie.I just got back to my laptop. I don't think there is any new clues.But Boo sure is in a good mood today...so who knows.I'll be waiting right along with you to see what happens. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: January 14, 2009, 06:29:22 PM »

FINALLY Things are Right in Ms. Boo's Career and she is Getting Better - I have been " worried" about your Cold for too long ... I am happy to Hear all is Groovin with Ms Boo and I am jealous of your doggy ... I wanna go swimming .. but I am sorry to say my Banana suit would scare the Puppies ........ out of the water ... 

Um...   
Its the plight of living in Michigan - NO Sun .. and then being over 40 .. and then adding a bit of gravity ... makes Banana suits cry .. they no likey me either
Gawd AnotherMonkey U slay me ..

I do? 

So... I'm just south of the border (well, a few hours south).  I'm not quite 40, and well.. I don't wear banana suits.  That I know of.    But that said, I'd still scare some puppies out of the water. 
What's a banana suit? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: January 14, 2009, 06:29:35 PM »

a.n.n.i.e has a reason for the smile on her face Smile <3333333 RIP CAYLEE MARIE [ballin' (from annies myspace...

WHAT in gods green EARTH does THAT mean?
I wish I knew, I have no clue.

The other night, I came across another myspace that said "RIP Caylee Marie him <3." What is it with the "<3"? That means "less than 3." Are these people just saying that Caylee was less than 3 when she died? And why did that other myspace person say "him" before the "<3"? I have to find that myspace. The person was actually a Casey lookalike.

A less than and a three sign together is supposed to be a heart.  Meaning LOVE  <3  You guys are funny!!!!   

oh yeah yeah yeah...its ALLLLLLLLLLLL coming back to me now... i got a text from one of my granddaughters once... and couldnt figure it out when SHE wrote that heart thingy ....

of course, i am the SAME person who got all FREAKED out when my new employer (years and years ago) who told me.. "REST UP! we have LOTS to do tomorrow.."

LOTS?  i asked... LOTS?? what the HECK are LOTS..

uh.. we have ALOT to do tomorrow kimberly...ya dork..

heh..

never said i was the sharpest knife in the drawer...

You're still funny as hell !!!!!!     

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: January 14, 2009, 06:31:04 PM »

Hello, monkeys! I have lurked here for several weeks, but now I have been "accepted" as part of the group. I just want to say that I have really enjoyed the discussions and insight of the group. I look forward everyday to reading the "latest and greatest." Thanks!
I am behind WELCOME TAMPA MOM

OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #287 on: January 14, 2009, 06:31:06 PM »

WHY I DOUBT THAT KRONK HAD ANY CONNECTION TO THE ANTHONYS AND NO TIPS FROM THEM ABOUT WHERE TO FIND CAYLEE.

1.  I don't think there was any advantage to the Anthonys to have the body found.  They were busy claiming that Caylee was in another state or Puerto Rico, that she was alive out there somewhere. 
  2.  Casey had no reason to tell anyone where the body was.  It helped her case to have the possibility that Casey was still alive.  Nothing is worse for her case than finding the body and knowing for certain Caylee is dead.
  3.  The defense team would not want the body found, either.  That complicated things for them.
  4.  If Kronk and the Anthonys knew each other on any level, it probably would have come out by now.

SO HOW COULD KRONK HAVE ZEROED IN ON THAT PARTICULAR AREA WHEN NOBODY ELSE WHO IS UNCONNECTED TO THE ANTHONYS DID?

1.  He does have experience as a bounty hunter, bail bondsman, etc. and those kinds of people learn a lot and hear a lot and they also think a lot about where people would hide and what desperate people do.
  2.  Some people are able to put two and two together and come up with some very reliable hunches.  He claims he had a hunch the body might be there.
  3.  He had reason to be in that area at least a couple of times and he may have reasoned that the swampy area would be the closest and the most dense place to dump a body.
  4.  The case has been so publicized, and I am sure that many people in the Orlando area have been intensely curious about it.  Some people are more curious than others and more able to see certain possibilities.
  5.  As has been posted, he could haved overheard something while reading a meter that made him wonder about the area as a dumping place.  Or he could have overheard something spoken by a neighbor of the Anthonys.
  6.  Money is a great motivator.  He may have needed money and hoped to find the body and get a reward.  As a result, he may have thought a bit more than others about where the body might be.
  7.  It is fairly well known among law enforcement and detective types, including bounty hunters, I am sure, that people who kill their children often dump the bodies close to home.  In fact, I think this case teaches a big lesson.  If a child is missing and presumed killed by the mother, look close to the home first, fan out from there.  I think LE in this case got very caught up in cell pings around the airport and other places and did not look at the areas close to the Anthony house as thoroughly as needed.
  8.  Kronk is proud of the fact that he figured this out for himself.  He may well have said to himself, "The body has not been found at the park or in the river or by the airport.  It may well be where I thought it was, in the woods close to her home.

Now, Kronk is not without his problems.  He has a somewhat checkered past.  It would be better for the prosecution if he were of lily white reputation.  But he is is not.  Still, he found the body, and that was a great help to them and to the overall case and will go a long way toward putting Casey away for life.

If he had not found the body, Casey may very well have been tried, the defense may have argued that Caylee was not dead, and a jury may have acquitted her.

Excellent points, Hudsunn. It's actually to the defense team's advantage to cast suspicion on the meter reader. It also makes more money for the media to create controversy. Law enforcement said he is just a citizen who helped the case immensely through his persistence. I was so happy when Caylee was found, and I appreciate the meter reader putting up with all the speculation to do the right thing. I noticed he said nothing about the actual condition of the skull or anything at all about the evidence he saw, probably per LE's request. I think he's done right by Caylee.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: January 14, 2009, 06:31:23 PM »

OH HUDSUNN! I've gotta run but you can bet I'm bookmarking your post!

If anyone sees Islandmonkey, can you tell her I left a note in Musings?  I'm afraid I might have ticked her off .  TIA,

monkeys!
Lovin

BUMPED for Islandmonkey

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: January 14, 2009, 06:31:50 PM »

Kronk-I drove over there. I called. The officer showed up. I showed him a picture of a snake that we had found on Monday. He looked kinda shaken up. It was a six-and-a-half-foot diamondback rattlesnake. He pulled his baton out and went down to the water's edge. He just swept his head back and forth. [He said,] 'I don't see anything' and pretty much that was it. He told me I was wasting the county's time and that they had all these other tips and that was it," Kronk explained.

I wonder if Kronk has any other pictures taken that day besides the snake....
LadyB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #290 on: January 14, 2009, 06:32:37 PM »

Hi , does anybody else remember Cindy saying that KC bought a inflatable bed for Caylee.  If she did where was she using it at.  I also remember statements by some of her friends, that for a few days KC seemed to drop off the planet or something to that effect.  Where would she be at that she needed a inflatable bed? Could she have been in the abandoned house?

I don't remember anything about Cindy saying Casey bought an inflatable bed, but didn't she say that Casey was so upset when she got out of jail the first time, she couldn't sleep in her bed and slept on an inflatable bed in Cindy's bedroom?
I do not recall an inflatable bed but what I do recall is that Caylee slept with Casey - because she hated to sleep alone in her crib ..yet memory calls and I am sure that Monkeys will tell me ...that when Casey was out Caylee was put somewhere else .. at night .. is that the Inflatable bed?  I never recall Cindy saying that Caylee slept with her and George's in their bed... which I am sure Georgie and Cin have had separate beds for some time ...its just none of our Monkey business ....
If she bought it for Zannys, while she was missing with Caylee, then if the one they have is that one, when did they get it from her.  There is just something about this bed that is bugging me, and since there was no Zanny's house, then where was she using this bed.  I was wondering if she bought it at JC Pennys
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #291 on: January 14, 2009, 06:33:36 PM »

a.n.n.i.e has a reason for the smile on her face Smile <3333333 RIP CAYLEE MARIE [ballin' (from annies myspace...

The other night, I came across another myspace that said "RIP Caylee Marie him <3." What is it with the "<3"? That means "less than 3." Are these people just saying that Caylee was less than 3 when she died? And why did that other myspace person say "him" before the "<3"? I have to find that myspace. The person was actually a Casey lookalike.

A less than and a three sign together is supposed to be a heart.  Meaning LOVE  <3  You guys are funny!!!!   

oh yeah yeah yeah...its ALLLLLLLLLLLL coming back to me now... i got a text from one of my granddaughters once... and couldnt figure it out when SHE wrote that heart thingy ....

of course, i am the SAME person who got all FREAKED out when my new employer (years and years ago) who told me.. "REST UP! we have LOTS to do tomorrow.."

heh..

I don't really chat, text, post, etc -- so I am VERY ignorant when it comes to abbreviations/symbols like this. In fact, this site is the very first site that I've ever posted regularly on. I'm not that savvy when it comes to these things . . . 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #292 on: January 14, 2009, 06:34:25 PM »

FINALLY Things are Right in Ms. Boo's Career and she is Getting Better - I have been " worried" about your Cold for too long ... I am happy to Hear all is Groovin with Ms Boo and I am jealous of your doggy ... I wanna go swimming .. but I am sorry to say my Banana suit would scare the Puppies ........ out of the water ... 

Um...   
Its the plight of living in Michigan - NO Sun .. and then being over 40 .. and then adding a bit of gravity ... makes Banana suits cry .. they no likey me either

I do? 

So... I'm just south of the border (well, a few hours south).  I'm not quite 40, and well.. I don't wear banana suits.  That I know of.    But that said, I'd still scare some puppies out of the water. 
A babensu well that's what my god son when he was 3 yrs old called a bathing suit - I deem it here a Banana~suit ...it is like a Peel on a Nanna upon one's Body .. hee hee  - skin ... peel...nanner ...I rather just wear my tanks and camo shorts that are knee bound ..lol in the summer time 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: January 14, 2009, 06:35:04 PM »

KLAAS EMAIL........ASAP!!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #294 on: January 14, 2009, 06:35:43 PM »

Um...   

I do? 

That is so funny - when we got the new house we got a pool. My now 16 yo is VERY offended that I wear a bikini - I am over 40 and four kids in Michigan!  I still wear it on the one nice day we get!   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: January 14, 2009, 06:35:55 PM »

I have to respectfully disagree with those that have suscpisions about Mr.Kronk. I think conspiracy theories have run amuk. I do believe Mr. Kronk, mainly because I could see the same type of behaviour from myself. Curious, going back more than once, etc...If someone analysis absolutely every move and every word someone says, they certainly can find fault! I think we will find at the end of the trial that Mr.Kronk's three phone calls end up being much ado about nothing. A distraction and that's about it. He felt blown off by LE and gave it up for awhile. Reassigned to the area, he decided to check again. To our relief and his great misfortune, he found little Caylee's body! There is no gain to the defense to have found the body. What they are doing now is spinning the discovery the best they can, but I do not believe it was part of a strategy...I think we should cut the meter man a break unless we have something concrete to pin on him. Other than that, he is just another victim getting thrown under the bus. JMHO

I agree with you 100%.  Mr. Kronk seemed to me to be a reliable, honest man.  While all of this coded stuff might be fun to play with, I too think that Casey is dumb as a brick and under no circumstances could she dream up a complicated coded plan.  IMO she didn't.  I certainly hope that my name never comes up because I do not want to be a victim of an internet witch hunt.

Thanks.  I needed you to say that cuz you both said it better than I could! 

I also feel the same. 
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #296 on: January 14, 2009, 06:36:15 PM »

heh..

uh... i have been told that many times... but my MOTHER (rest her soul) always told me that looks arent EVERYTHING!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: January 14, 2009, 06:36:27 PM »

ok all, no Wyks here yesterday and so far today.......

Did anyone give a shout-out to Wyks...

No word from her today. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: January 14, 2009, 06:37:17 PM »

Hubby taking another test! BBL!!!!!!!!!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: January 14, 2009, 06:38:36 PM »

Just wanted to throw this in also, my friend that was here earlier today said that the defense is probably behind most everything that has gone on in this case, they want all this publicity to continue, they want all these new hints and clues to come out, they want anything they can get to show any trace of doubt.....any kind of confusion,  they are doing everything in there power to make this case as high profile as possible so that there will be so many people involved and so many questions to answer and leads to follow that it will confuse the Jury and help them to show that there is other people of interest besides Casey........They are trying to keep her from being found guilty,  and someone in the end will get very rich off from this entire thing,  the same someone that is lending the defense a hand right now for all these exsperts and whatever else they need!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.