April 30, 2024, 01:49:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313737 times)
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: January 14, 2009, 06:38:46 PM »

ITA on the above post.
The defense want us to mentally try Kronk in the public for his actions. They will use him to no end to throw a wrench into KCs trial. They want us to doubt his actions to help get Kc off.

I feel bad for him, he has nothing to gain from reporting what he suspected.
I agree. My goodness, with some of the skeletons in my closet, I would have to think twice on calling a crimeline if this is what happens!!

There arent any skeletons in my closet as far as I'm aware  but I would STILL think twice on calling a crimeline if I knew this would happen to me....NO DOUBT IN MY MIND.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: January 14, 2009, 06:40:05 PM »

a.n.n.i.e has a reason for the smile on her face Smile <3333333 RIP CAYLEE MARIE [ballin' (from annies myspace...

WHAT in gods green EARTH does THAT mean?
I wish I knew, I have no clue.

The other night, I came across another myspace that said "RIP Caylee Marie him <3." What is it with the "<3"? That means "less than 3." Are these people just saying that Caylee was less than 3 when she died? And why did that other myspace person say "him" before the "<3"? I have to find that myspace. The person was actually a Casey lookalike.

A less than and a three sign together is supposed to be a heart.  Meaning LOVE  <3  You guys are funny!!!!   

oh yeah yeah yeah...its ALLLLLLLLLLLL coming back to me now... i got a text from one of my granddaughters once... and couldnt figure it out when SHE wrote that heart thingy ....

of course, i am the SAME person who got all FREAKED out when my new employer (years and years ago) who told me.. "REST UP! we have LOTS to do tomorrow.."

LOTS?  i asked... LOTS?? what the HECK are LOTS..

uh.. we have ALOT to do tomorrow kimberly...ya dork..

heh..

never said i was the sharpest knife in the drawer...

You're still funny as hell !!!!!!     

Yes she is.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: January 14, 2009, 06:42:44 PM »

Kronk-I drove over there. I called. The officer showed up. I showed him a picture of a snake that we had found on Monday. He looked kinda shaken up. It was a six-and-a-half-foot diamondback rattlesnake. He pulled his baton out and went down to the water's edge. He just swept his head back and forth. [He said,] 'I don't see anything' and pretty much that was it. He told me I was wasting the county's time and that they had all these other tips and that was it," Kronk explained.

I wonder if Kronk has any other pictures taken that day besides the snake....
I wanna know why he showed the Officer the picture of the snake if he wanted him to help, what was that suppose to do for him but just what it did......scare the officer and make him leave.........SO NOT RIGHT!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: January 14, 2009, 06:44:04 PM »

Just wanted to throw this in also, my friend that was here earlier today said that the defense is probably behind most everything that has gone on in this case, they want all this publicity to continue, they want all these new hints and clues to come out, they want anything they can get to show any trace of doubt.....any kind of confusion,  they are doing everything in there power to make this case as high profile as possible so that there will be so many people involved and so many questions to answer and leads to follow that it will confuse the Jury and help them to show that there is other people of interest besides Casey........They are trying to keep her from being found guilty,  and someone in the end will get very rich off from this entire thing,  the same someone that is lending the defense a hand right now for all these exsperts and whatever else they need!!!!!!!!!!

Geesh imagine Kc getting off on this one. The lawsuits will be huge against LE and imagine the money she would make on a book. Yikes.

what the Defense and the As , including the PIs and people they are hiring are doing a darn good job, cause they are leading us on a lot of wild goose chases. They want us to believe that this case is more than Kc had a fit of rage,killed Caylee, dumped her body and then proceeded to go party. So they are throwing us alot to conspire about.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #304 on: January 14, 2009, 06:46:23 PM »

Thanks for the Welcome Back Sassy & Trimm .... 

Did I miss any Boo's Clues the past two days?
Newfie, sorry I was on the phone while I was skimmin pages. I was gonna say it, but was too late but here goes WELCOME BACK!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #305 on: January 14, 2009, 06:46:49 PM »

INTERESTING... the dude on HLN just said... caseys the one who had the body in the trunk ..... and didnt say anything for 31 days... and she STILL hasnt..

i hadnt thought of it like that...SHE still hasnt....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #306 on: January 14, 2009, 06:46:53 PM »

Who here would ever let Annie babysit your child? Not me!!!

NEVER!!!!
Is that not the Question of this entire baffle - CINDY of all People - Mother of the Year - Grandmother that can't even tell the difference between Rotten Pizza and an Empty Box ... NEVER EVER EVER QUESTIONED who WHO the Nanny WAS when Caylee was out of her WATCH ........... never had her phone number, address, and Never figured out her Daughter was Never Employed at the same Time ... All the Demise living under the Ant Roof ..

sorry I am Mamma - My Rant

Exactly!  From what I have read about Cindy, I have noticed two conflicting points of view.  The first is that Cindy is purported to be a control freak.  She was the head of the family, and everyone seemed to do whatever they needed to do to stay on her good side.  The thing that I don't get is that if Cindy was such a control freak, why would she be so willfully blind to all of Casey's lies.  A control freak (IMO) would not accept lies, and would push for the truth.  After all, you can't control someone who is lying to you.  These two characteristics seemed to be at play in Cindy's personality.  It doesn't make sense to me. 
Pixiecat   - You and Me .. It doesnt make any sense at all ............ None. The thing is what I can't can't figure out either is - YOUR DAUGHTER who you know has stolen from you, has stolen from you in the matter of thousands ..not just lifting a 5.00 out of your purse .. has a child a small baby in your residence of care - and then comes and goes as she pleases .. never contributes to her Daughters wellfare what so ever -

Where was the Discussions when Casey was Working - ( I speaking if she was ) where were the discussions of Health Care - since Casey had a Job and had a paycheck from Universal. Where was the discussions of Caylee's Health Benefits? Or the discussion of Caylee at all within Casey working ... between Cindy/George and Casey

What was ever anything discussed within this family - being that Casey destroyed them financially credit cards and going back to Monkey Points - Being that Casey is so Monetary and Money Hungry  ... Why NOT find Caylee's Father and gain Child Support or if he is DEAD as she says so - Why not receive his Social Security Benefits as Caylee would be entitled to.

Nothing makes sense - Never has and I doubt that Cindy is the Key holder as she claims - One day it will all come out ....blah puke

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #307 on: January 14, 2009, 06:46:55 PM »

WHY I DOUBT THAT KRONK HAD ANY CONNECTION TO THE ANTHONYS AND NO TIPS FROM THEM ABOUT WHERE TO FIND CAYLEE.

1.  I don't think there was any advantage to the Anthonys to have the body found.  They were busy claiming that Caylee was in another state or Puerto Rico, that she was alive out there somewhere. 
  2.  Casey had no reason to tell anyone where the body was.  It helped her case to have the possibility that Casey was still alive.  Nothing is worse for her case than finding the body and knowing for certain Caylee is dead.
  3.  The defense team would not want the body found, either.  That complicated things for them.
  4.  If Kronk and the Anthonys knew each other on any level, it probably would have come out by now.

SO HOW COULD KRONK HAVE ZEROED IN ON THAT PARTICULAR AREA WHEN NOBODY ELSE WHO IS UNCONNECTED TO THE ANTHONYS DID?

1.  He does have experience as a bounty hunter, bail bondsman, etc. and those kinds of people learn a lot and hear a lot and they also think a lot about where people would hide and what desperate people do.
  2.  Some people are able to put two and two together and come up with some very reliable hunches.  He claims he had a hunch the body might be there.
  3.  He had reason to be in that area at least a couple of times and he may have reasoned that the swampy area would be the closest and the most dense place to dump a body.
  4.  The case has been so publicized, and I am sure that many people in the Orlando area have been intensely curious about it.  Some people are more curious than others and more able to see certain possibilities.
  5.  As has been posted, he could haved overheard something while reading a meter that made him wonder about the area as a dumping place.  Or he could have overheard something spoken by a neighbor of the Anthonys.
  6.  Money is a great motivator.  He may have needed money and hoped to find the body and get a reward.  As a result, he may have thought a bit more than others about where the body might be.
  7.  It is fairly well known among law enforcement and detective types, including bounty hunters, I am sure, that people who kill their children often dump the bodies close to home.  In fact, I think this case teaches a big lesson.  If a child is missing and presumed killed by the mother, look close to the home first, fan out from there.  I think LE in this case got very caught up in cell pings around the airport and other places and did not look at the areas close to the Anthony house as thoroughly as needed.
  8.  Kronk is proud of the fact that he figured this out for himself.  He may well have said to himself, "The body has not been found at the park or in the river or by the airport.  It may well be where I thought it was, in the woods close to her home.

Now, Kronk is not without his problems.  He has a somewhat checkered past.  It would be better for the prosecution if he were of lily white reputation.  But he is is not.  Still, he found the body, and that was a great help to them and to the overall case and will go a long way toward putting Casey away for life.

If he had not found the body, Casey may very well have been tried, the defense may have argued that Caylee was not dead, and a jury may have acquitted her.

Good points Hudsunn~I was told by a detective in TN that after a crime is committed the perp usually takes right hand turns IIRC, he was telling me it was more natural and instinctual??? Any input from other monkeys-did anyone map the route she most likely took and were they right hand turns or were they a mixed bunch of turns.

Bump~I must have invisible monkey syndrome lately   

Just want to know is anyone plotted her turns and was my TN detective correct about that.

Lovin~I replied back you silly monkey, and NO I was NOT ticked, it's next to impossible to tick me off, well.............unless you trash Tim Miller-that might do it

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: January 14, 2009, 06:47:49 PM »

Who here would ever let Annie babysit your child? Not me!!!

NEVER!!!!

OK, why arent we letting Annie babysit???  I missed something somewhere?   

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: January 14, 2009, 06:48:24 PM »

Thanks for the Welcome Back Sassy & Trimm .... 

Did I miss any Boo's Clues the past two days?
Newfie, sorry I was on the phone while I was skimmin pages. I was gonna say it, but was too late but here goes WELCOME BACK!

You are behind!  Speed read ahead and you will see where I noted Joe looks fabulous in his Valentine pic! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: January 14, 2009, 06:49:24 PM »

Hi , does anybody else remember Cindy saying that KC bought a inflatable bed for Caylee.  If she did where was she using it at.  I also remember statements by some of her friends, that for a few days KC seemed to drop off the planet or something to that effect.  Where would she be at that she needed a inflatable bed? Could she have been in the abandoned house?

I don't remember anything about Cindy saying Casey bought an inflatable bed, but didn't she say that Casey was so upset when she got out of jail the first time, she couldn't sleep in her bed and slept on an inflatable bed in Cindy's bedroom?
Yes.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #311 on: January 14, 2009, 06:50:32 PM »

Just wanted to throw this in also, my friend that was here earlier today said that the defense is probably behind most everything that has gone on in this case, they want all this publicity to continue, they want all these new hints and clues to come out, they want anything they can get to show any trace of doubt.....any kind of confusion,  they are doing everything in there power to make this case as high profile as possible so that there will be so many people involved and so many questions to answer and leads to follow that it will confuse the Jury and help them to show that there is other people of interest besides Casey........They are trying to keep her from being found guilty,  and someone in the end will get very rich off from this entire thing,  the same someone that is lending the defense a hand right now for all these exsperts and whatever else they need!!!!!!!!!!

very good point
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #312 on: January 14, 2009, 06:52:54 PM »

FINALLY Things are Right in Ms. Boo's Career and she is Getting Better - I have been " worried" about your Cold for too long ... I am happy to Hear all is Groovin with Ms Boo and I am jealous of your doggy ... I wanna go swimming .. but I am sorry to say my Banana suit would scare the Puppies ........ out of the water ... 

Um...   
Its the plight of living in Michigan - NO Sun .. and then being over 40 .. and then adding a bit of gravity ... makes Banana suits cry .. they no likey me either
Gawd AnotherMonkey U slay me ..

I do? 

So... I'm just south of the border (well, a few hours south).  I'm not quite 40, and well.. I don't wear banana suits.  That I know of.    But that said, I'd still scare some puppies out of the water. 
What's a banana suit? TIA JSM

That is so funny - when we got the new house we got a pool. My now 16 yo is VERY offended that I wear a bikini - I am over 40 and four kids in Michigan!  I still wear it on the one nice day we get!   
I have heard of you via Boo -   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: January 14, 2009, 06:53:13 PM »

speaking of Annie D - what I said and found and posted in the last Cage

That Fred Robinson and his Wife Barbara Neighbors of the Ant's owned a house up until last year that is walking distance from Annie's now residence. Lake Mary Jane

The Robinsons - mentioned by Lee in phone convo's to Casey in Jail - the Religious Neighbors ...

tis is never ending .....

Deenie,

In one of Lee's convos with Casey, he says, Fred Robinson and his wife HOLLY. Then they share an awkward moment. If Barbara is his wife, who is Holly? Or what is HOLLY? Anyone know?

good quetion... anyone got a clue?

Maybe Lee is into DC comics. Holly Robinson is Catwoman's friend. Holly Robinson was also the actress on 21 Jump Street who later became Holly Robinson Peete. So maybe he misspoke. OR, he may have been thinking of Holly the reporter from a tv channel that covers the case often in front of the A's house.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: January 14, 2009, 06:54:17 PM »

Most of the roads seem to lead back to the defense or the A's to me so far.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #315 on: January 14, 2009, 06:54:49 PM »

Kronk-I drove over there. I called. The officer showed up. I showed him a picture of a snake that we had found on Monday. He looked kinda shaken up. It was a six-and-a-half-foot diamondback rattlesnake. He pulled his baton out and went down to the water's edge. He just swept his head back and forth. [He said,] 'I don't see anything' and pretty much that was it. He told me I was wasting the county's time and that they had all these other tips and that was it," Kronk explained.

I bet he did take other pictures, what is the point of showing the officer a picture of a snake that you took a day or two previous? Like the officer could not figure out there are snakes in a wooded, swampy area.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: January 14, 2009, 06:56:27 PM »

WFTV finds dirt on psychic and further erodes her story.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18482075/detail.html#-

Psychic's Credibility Questioned Amid Claims She Talked With P.I.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 – updated: 6:02 pm EST January 14, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News uncovered new information Wednesday that raises questions about the credibility of the Virginia psychic who claims she was the one on the phone with the Anthonys' private investigator, directing him around the scene, a month before Caylee Anthony's remains were found there.

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich talked to a family member from another murder mystery 20 years ago who said psychic Ginette Lucas took her money and gave her useless information in return.

PSYCHIC TALKS: Claims She Was One On Phone

Lucas said she was the one directing the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, on the phone in November, but the man who shot the video said Mr. Casey never mentioned a psychic and was secretive about his numerous phone calls.

"She makes you feel like you're her best friend until the money runs out," Mary Thweatt told Eyewitness News.

Thweatt, of Virginia, said a month after her niece was raped and murdered her family desperately turned to Lucas to find the killer. She said they paid Lucas about $5,000 for useless information.

"That it was probably a soldier and he had something red on his sleeve and being that we have four or five different military bases within 75 miles around us," Thweatt said.

Now, Lucas and Dominic Casey claim she was on the cell phone with him on November 15 in the videotape at the scene where Caylee Anthony's remains were found weeks later. Mr. Casey said it was 9:15am and had initially said he was talking to his ill daughter. The psychic says she called him several times, but can't find her phone records.

"At 6:00am, I tried his cell phone," Lucas told Eyewitness News on Tuesday.

The man who shot the video, private eye Jim Hoover, said Mr. Casey has more than one cell phone, which raises questions.

"Who are you on the cell phone with and what cell phone are you using?" questioned WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer.

Thweatt does not believe the psychic's claim that she was on the phone with Dominic Casey in the video.

"To this day, has the murder of your niece been solved?" Belich asked her.

"No," she said.

Thanks for posting Russ...I have ONE teeny tiny question?  Why the heck is Lucas (who is Lee Anthony's attorney), getting involved in this Dominic Casey crap???  Hmmmm, protecting his client, maybe?????  Lucas already said he didnt see the video...."No, not that video, i havent seen that video, NO that is not the video that I've seen."   

AND: I'm sorry, but i'm still behind....

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #317 on: January 14, 2009, 06:57:16 PM »

a.n.n.i.e has a reason for the smile on her face Smile <3333333 RIP CAYLEE MARIE [ballin' (from annies myspace...

WHAT in gods green EARTH does THAT mean?
I wish I knew, I have no clue.

The other night, I came across another myspace that said "RIP Caylee Marie him <3." What is it with the "<3"? That means "less than 3." Are these people just saying that Caylee was less than 3 when she died? And why did that other myspace person say "him" before the "<3"? I have to find that myspace. The person was actually a Casey lookalike.

OMG you guys are funny    <3 is a heart!!  (I've been using that since I started going online, 10+ yrs ago)
I thought it was perky boobs in a halter top 
That's hilarious!  (and a good guess!) 
Joe is looking Fabulous BTW!
I have always seen it and wondered why people would put that on their myspace. DUH. Thanks and your puppy is adorable!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: January 14, 2009, 06:57:45 PM »

I bet he did take other pictures, what is the point of showing the officer a picture of a snake that you took a day or two previous? Like the officer could not figure out there are snakes in a wooded, swampy area.
THANK YOU................ALL IT DID WAS SCARE THE OFFICER AWAY!!!!  DUH

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #319 on: January 14, 2009, 06:58:59 PM »

I bet the psychic is the "mall sighting" girl's mother.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.