April 30, 2024, 01:43:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313733 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: January 14, 2009, 06:59:04 PM »

WHY I DOUBT THAT KRONK HAD ANY CONNECTION TO THE ANTHONYS AND NO TIPS FROM THEM ABOUT WHERE TO FIND CAYLEE.

1.  I don't think there was any advantage to the Anthonys to have the body found.  They were busy claiming that Caylee was in another state or Puerto Rico, that she was alive out there somewhere. 
  2.  Casey had no reason to tell anyone where the body was.  It helped her case to have the possibility that Casey was still alive.  Nothing is worse for her case than finding the body and knowing for certain Caylee is dead.
  3.  The defense team would not want the body found, either.  That complicated things for them.
  4.  If Kronk and the Anthonys knew each other on any level, it probably would have come out by now.

SO HOW COULD KRONK HAVE ZEROED IN ON THAT PARTICULAR AREA WHEN NOBODY ELSE WHO IS UNCONNECTED TO THE ANTHONYS DID?

1.  He does have experience as a bounty hunter, bail bondsman, etc. and those kinds of people learn a lot and hear a lot and they also think a lot about where people would hide and what desperate people do.
  2.  Some people are able to put two and two together and come up with some very reliable hunches.  He claims he had a hunch the body might be there.
  3.  He had reason to be in that area at least a couple of times and he may have reasoned that the swampy area would be the closest and the most dense place to dump a body.
  4.  The case has been so publicized, and I am sure that many people in the Orlando area have been intensely curious about it.  Some people are more curious than others and more able to see certain possibilities.
  5.  As has been posted, he could haved overheard something while reading a meter that made him wonder about the area as a dumping place.  Or he could have overheard something spoken by a neighbor of the Anthonys.
  6.  Money is a great motivator.  He may have needed money and hoped to find the body and get a reward.  As a result, he may have thought a bit more than others about where the body might be.
  7.  It is fairly well known among law enforcement and detective types, including bounty hunters, I am sure, that people who kill their children often dump the bodies close to home.  In fact, I think this case teaches a big lesson.  If a child is missing and presumed killed by the mother, look close to the home first, fan out from there.  I think LE in this case got very caught up in cell pings around the airport and other places and did not look at the areas close to the Anthony house as thoroughly as needed.
  8.  Kronk is proud of the fact that he figured this out for himself.  He may well have said to himself, "The body has not been found at the park or in the river or by the airport.  It may well be where I thought it was, in the woods close to her home.

Now, Kronk is not without his problems.  He has a somewhat checkered past.  It would be better for the prosecution if he were of lily white reputation.  But he is is not.  Still, he found the body, and that was a great help to them and to the overall case and will go a long way toward putting Casey away for life.

If he had not found the body, Casey may very well have been tried, the defense may have argued that Caylee was not dead, and a jury may have acquitted her.

Excellent points.  Kronk's discovery was the defense's worst nightmare, imo.  They've been frantic ever since.
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #321 on: January 14, 2009, 07:00:17 PM »

Who here would ever let Annie babysit your child? Not me!!!

NEVER!!!!
Is that not the Question of this entire baffle - CINDY of all People - Mother of the Year - Grandmother that can't even tell the difference between Rotten Pizza and an Empty Box ... NEVER EVER EVER QUESTIONED who WHO the Nanny WAS when Caylee was out of her WATCH ........... never had her phone number, address, and Never figured out her Daughter was Never Employed at the same Time ... All the Demise living under the Ant Roof ..

sorry I am Mamma - My Rant

Hey, no problem. I'm a mamma, too, and a grandmamma. No way would I not know who was babysitting my babies.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: January 14, 2009, 07:00:54 PM »

Just wanted to throw this in also, my friend that was here earlier today said that the defense is probably behind most everything that has gone on in this case, they want all this publicity to continue, they want all these new hints and clues to come out, they want anything they can get to show any trace of doubt.....any kind of confusion,  they are doing everything in there power to make this case as high profile as possible so that there will be so many people involved and so many questions to answer and leads to follow that it will confuse the Jury and help them to show that there is other people of interest besides Casey........They are trying to keep her from being found guilty,  and someone in the end will get very rich off from this entire thing,  the same someone that is lending the defense a hand right now for all these exsperts and whatever else they need!!!!!!!!!!

Geesh imagine Kc getting off on this one. The lawsuits will be huge against LE and imagine the money she would make on a book. Yikes.

what the Defense and the As , including the PIs and people they are hiring are doing a darn good job, cause they are leading us on a lot of wild goose chases. They want us to believe that this case is more than Kc had a fit of rage,killed Caylee, dumped her body and then proceeded to go party. So they are throwing us alot to conspire about.

You have to remember...we are armchair detectives loving every minute of detective work or none of us would be here. We are smart and have good working minds but I think the prosection is pretty comfortable with what tey have on this case and it grows by the day.

I meant that as a compliment monkeys. I love researching and checking these things out and having others to do it with is great. When I open my mouth to my family they tell me...if you have anything to say that isn't about the Anthony's go right ahead. It is nice to work our minds everyday, night and in the shower. (I dry off quickly sometimes because something comes to me I need to checkout.)

Gotta go...hubby on way home and have to get off for now. Later monkeys...
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: January 14, 2009, 07:01:12 PM »

Who here would ever let Annie babysit your child? Not me!!!

NEVER!!!!
Is that not the Question of this entire baffle - CINDY of all People - Mother of the Year - Grandmother that can't even tell the difference between Rotten Pizza and an Empty Box ... NEVER EVER EVER QUESTIONED who WHO the Nanny WAS when Caylee was out of her WATCH ........... never had her phone number, address, and Never figured out her Daughter was Never Employed at the same Time ... All the Demise living under the Ant Roof ..

sorry I am Mamma - My Rant

I'm a momma too and ITA!!!!   

OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: January 14, 2009, 07:02:11 PM »

Good evening monkeys and welcome new monkeys

I've been thinking this case is just too weird and getting more bizarre every day
could it be that Casey killed Caylee and dumped her poor little body plan and simple.
Then everyone else came into this case for themselves and Casey
The only person I see that has come into this case for Caylee is TES and Tim.
He wanted her found so she didn't have to be out there alone.

I'm I just being simple minded or does things like what is happening in this case really go on in other cases

Monkey hugs

It goes on in every high profile case. It's heartbreaking. Fortunately, in this one, law enforcement is doing an excellent job protecting their case.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #325 on: January 14, 2009, 07:02:27 PM »

FINALLY Things are Right in Ms. Boo's Career and she is Getting Better - I have been " worried" about your Cold for too long ... I am happy to Hear all is Groovin with Ms Boo and I am jealous of your doggy ... I wanna go swimming .. but I am sorry to say my Banana suit would scare the Puppies ........ out of the water ... 

Um...   
Its the plight of living in Michigan - NO Sun .. and then being over 40 .. and then adding a bit of gravity ... makes Banana suits cry .. they no likey me either
Gawd AnotherMonkey U slay me ..

I do? 

So... I'm just south of the border (well, a few hours south).  I'm not quite 40, and well.. I don't wear banana suits.  That I know of.    But that said, I'd still scare some puppies out of the water. 
What's a banana suit? TIA JSM
A babensu well that's what my god son when he was 3 yrs old called a bathing suit - I deem it here a Banana~suit ...it is like a Peel on a Nanna upon one's Body .. hee hee  - skin ... peel...nanner ...I rather just wear my tanks and camo shorts that are knee bound ..lol in the summer time 
Thanks Deenie, I thought it was something that cold monkeys wear to swim in.  JSM, stupid monkey AGAIN. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #326 on: January 14, 2009, 07:02:32 PM »

Just wanted to throw this in also, my friend that was here earlier today said that the defense is probably behind most everything that has gone on in this case, they want all this publicity to continue, they want all these new hints and clues to come out, they want anything they can get to show any trace of doubt.....any kind of confusion,  they are doing everything in there power to make this case as high profile as possible so that there will be so many people involved and so many questions to answer and leads to follow that it will confuse the Jury and help them to show that there is other people of interest besides Casey........They are trying to keep her from being found guilty,  and someone in the end will get very rich off from this entire thing,  the same someone that is lending the defense a hand right now for all these exsperts and whatever else they need!!!!!!!!!!
Oh I'm sure there will be quite a bit of money made from this case, hope it comes out soon who this certain someone is with the deep pockets, I have a hunch who it is.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #327 on: January 14, 2009, 07:02:48 PM »

I bet the psychic is the "mall sighting" girl's mother.

AND Joy Wray's sister and Wanda Wery's cousin.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: January 14, 2009, 07:03:43 PM »

What is a secret shopper?  someone who watches for shoplifters?

Someone who shops to grade the quality of service provided to the customer by the salesperson.  High end retailers care about maintaining their reputation for excellent service.  Also, the Better Business Bureau in some areas do a random shopping for grading purposes on whether or not the retailer is selling what happens to be advertised on any given day. 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: January 14, 2009, 07:04:04 PM »

AND Joy Wray's sister and Wanda Wery's cousin.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #330 on: January 14, 2009, 07:04:08 PM »

JVM on now-she says that there is new stunnung information on the relationship between Cindy and Casey.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: January 14, 2009, 07:04:20 PM »

Good evening monkeys and welcome new monkeys

I've been thinking this case is just too weird and getting more bizarre every day
could it be that Casey killed Caylee and dumped her poor little body plan and simple.
Then everyone else came into this case for themselves and Casey
The only person I see that has come into this case for Caylee is TES and Tim.
He wanted her found so she didn't have to be out there alone.

I'm I just being simple minded or does things like what is happening in this case really go on in other cases

Monkey hugs

I'm no lawyer but I've never heard of anything like this case, EVER....ITA...tim and tes were there for Caylee.....mostly everyone else, lookin for money or already got money and lookin for MORE money.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #332 on: January 14, 2009, 07:04:34 PM »

speaking of Annie D - what I said and found and posted in the last Cage

That Fred Robinson and his Wife Barbara Neighbors of the Ant's owned a house up until last year that is walking distance from Annie's now residence. Lake Mary Jane

The Robinsons - mentioned by Lee in phone convo's to Casey in Jail - the Religious Neighbors ...

tis is never ending .....

Deenie,

In one of Lee's convos with Casey, he says, Fred Robinson and his wife HOLLY. Then they share an awkward moment. If Barbara is his wife, who is Holly? Or what is HOLLY? Anyone know?

good quetion... anyone got a clue?

Maybe Lee is into DC comics. Holly Robinson is Catwoman's friend. Holly Robinson was also the actress on 21 Jump Street who later became Holly Robinson Peete. So maybe he misspoke. OR, he may have been thinking of Holly the reporter from a tv channel that covers the case often in front of the A's house.
The Only Holly  I know of a character of an old 70's show- and It's funny because I posted a Picture of what I felt Cindy was many Cages ago ... A Sleestak from the Old show " Land of the Lost" ...because Cindy's mouth is a always a slur of slees with spit ............ Yah Holly Robinson Peete has always been Known from 21 Jump Street in her years way long ago. I saw her on an interview not too long ago - and she was Not cool. I can't remember what the topic was actually - It did have something to do with children .. I just remember her not being right with the words.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #333 on: January 14, 2009, 07:05:14 PM »

Hi , does anybody else remember Cindy saying that KC bought a inflatable bed for Caylee.  If she did where was she using it at.  I also remember statements by some of her friends, that for a few days KC seemed to drop off the planet or something to that effect.  Where would she be at that she needed a inflatable bed? Could she have been in the abandoned house?

If I recall correctly, Cindy stated that the inflatable bed for for Casey to use when she and/or Caylee spent the night at Zenaida's house.  I also recall Cindy stating that Zenaida had a lot of money (if I had a lot of money, I would certainly not be working as a nanny).  This is also strange, because those of us with common sense would assume that since Zenaida had a lot of money, she would either have a guest room, or would purchase an inflatable bed herself.  This just goes to show you how completely blind Cindy was to Casey's crap.

Wow. I hadn't heard this about the inflatable bed for use at "Zanny's" house. It really makes you wonder where this baby may have been spending some of her nights. I hate to think about that little darling somewhere alone.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: January 14, 2009, 07:06:25 PM »

Bump~I must have invisible monkey syndrome lately   

Just want to know is anyone plotted her turns and was my TN detective correct about that.

Lovin~I replied back you silly monkey, and NO I was NOT ticked, it's next to impossible to tick me off, well.............unless you trash Tim Miller-that might do it

IM welcome to my world.  ::MonkeyWink::I have no idea about the right turn thing...but wouldn't that depend on if one were right or left handed....what would be natural for that person?? Just guessing ?....oh yeah..... bashing Tim or TES is not a good move~...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: January 14, 2009, 07:06:48 PM »

Oh I'm sure there will be quite a bit of money made from this case, hope it comes out soon who this certain someone is with the deep pockets, I have a hunch who it is.
WELL  dont just leave me looking like   tell me already

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #336 on: January 14, 2009, 07:07:17 PM »

What is a secret shopper?  someone who watches for shoplifters?

Someone who shops to grade the quality of service provided to the customer by the salesperson.  High end retailers care about maintaining their reputation for excellent service.  Also, the Better Business Bureau in some areas do a random shopping for grading purposes on whether or not the retailer is selling what happens to be advertised on any given day. 
I did this for pizza hut one time and they gave me a free pizza once a week for three months to rate their pizza, service etc. haha
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #337 on: January 14, 2009, 07:07:19 PM »

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell is on right now.  They are playing a clip of the psychic on the phone with Nancy Grace.  Now they are discussing the effect of this on the trial.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #338 on: January 14, 2009, 07:07:57 PM »

Well at least I believe the little girl is a relative to one of these players, I have no doubt, and she could very well be the psychic's daughter. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #339 on: January 14, 2009, 07:08:28 PM »

So is this why they have the new "expert" from Canada?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.