April 30, 2024, 11:34:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313692 times)
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #400 on: January 14, 2009, 07:35:22 PM »

did i hear that right? did someone on JVM just say that ONE time themeterdude said he saw something on ONE side of the road... and another time he saw something on the OTHER side of the road?

could be that he saw suspicious things on BOTH sides of the road..

COULD be that he was told "no you idiot! MY LEFT.. not YOUR left..." "now go back there and DISCOVER IT !"

heck..i dunno... i just dont trust ANYONE anymore...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: January 14, 2009, 07:35:24 PM »

JVM now discussing the past errors of the Deputy who originally met with Kronk (Dep Richard Cain).  He was investigated for failure to response to another call in 2006 or 07, and use of excessive force in 2007.  JVM points out that there are many young officers who have similar investigations into their responses when they are in their first years. 

Anyone in law enforcement?  Is this true?  I have never heard of investigations into responses/actions on the job being commonplace; however, I am not in LE, or familiar with how officers are evaluated.

He's not SO YOUNG an officer.  He's 40yrs old.

Hey!!      Klaas, I'm 5 1/2 yrs off from 40. Are you suggesting I'm not so young?   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: January 14, 2009, 07:35:29 PM »

JVM on now-she says that there is new stunnung information on the relationship between Cindy and Casey.
Well, I'm all ears, thanks.

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #403 on: January 14, 2009, 07:35:35 PM »

Psychiatrist believes that it makes sense for Casey to dump the body in this area b/c she hung out in this area as a child, was familiar with it, etc.

Belich stating that the video was staged for the defense to try to cast doubt.  D Casey never called LE to come to the house
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #404 on: January 14, 2009, 07:35:39 PM »

Good evening monkeys and welcome new monkeys

I've been thinking this case is just too weird and getting more bizarre every day
could it be that Casey killed Caylee and dumped her poor little body plan and simple.
Then everyone else came into this case for themselves and Casey
The only person I see that has come into this case for Caylee is TES and Tim.
He wanted her found so she didn't have to be out there alone.

I'm I just being simple minded or does things like what is happening in this case really go on in other cases

Monkey hugs

It goes on in every high profile case. It's heartbreaking. Fortunately, in this one, law enforcement is doing an excellent job protecting their case.

OEJ, I agree, they have been doing a great job. I have trust in them and I believe justice will be served in the end.

So do I, Brandi. To me the only question is, how much justice? A lot, I hope.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: January 14, 2009, 07:36:26 PM »

JVM panelists are discussing the amount of times Casey used Lee's name when discussing things with her parents at the jailhouse. 

Per Weintraub, a former def atty, obstruction of justice charges for the Ants will be very hard to prove.

Weintraub is always so rankling and 'full of it', imo.  She drove me insane during Laci Peterson's case.  Just bizarre.
I cannot tolerate that woman, if she is on , I turn her off. I follow what is going on here, same with NG, the lawyers on her show get me just nuts also.

I cannot watch her either...although it appears she has had some really good plastic surgery of late.  How she can say some of the things she says is beyond me.  Absolutely disgraceful.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #406 on: January 14, 2009, 07:36:26 PM »

KB-abandoned  House is the Gonzelez house
JVM-do the math... Gonzelez theme?
JVM-how long has the house been vacant, can't be coincedense
KB- their legal analysist thinks it is no coincendense
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: January 14, 2009, 07:36:29 PM »

JVM panelists are discussing the amount of times Casey used Lee's name when discussing things with her parents at the jailhouse. 

Per Weintraub, a former def atty, obstruction of justice charges for the Ants will be very hard to prove.

Weintraub is always so rankling and 'full of it', imo.  She drove me insane during Laci Peterson's case.  Just bizarre.

Don't tell me she thought Scott was innocent? 

pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #408 on: January 14, 2009, 07:37:26 PM »

JVM-relationship

Cindy talked Casey into not giving Caylee up for adoption.  Cindy told Casey that she would help her raise the baby, etc. 
Cindy most likely has feelings of guilt.  Agghhh....now we are going to a commercial!!!!!!   That is it for today, I guess
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: January 14, 2009, 07:37:28 PM »

okay... so kronk sees something  white..... "im not saying its caylee".. 

so IF he saw a white bag... or whatever it WAS that he saw... are you telling me that you would not SHOW the officer what it is? NO! NO ITS RIGHT THERE! RIGGGGGGGGGGHT THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..

OR .. do you just hear the officer say.. i dont see anything...
and go.. okay.. im outta here...

And the officer said stop waisting LEs time. i guess the officer forgot that its the citizens who provide the money for his paychecks.

I thought Kronk said he "saw something white". Not a white bag, but something white under a bag or something.

I keep hearing about a white trash bag here and Im still trying to figure out where the white bag is coming from. I heard Kronk say something white, then in another call he says white board.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: January 14, 2009, 07:37:43 PM »

did i hear that right? did someone on JVM just say that ONE time themeterdude said he saw something on ONE side of the road... and another time he saw something on the OTHER side of the road?

COULD be that he was told "no you idiot! MY LEFT.. not YOUR left..." "now go back there and DISCOVER IT !"

Maybe his memory is failing him. He could have seen it on a different side of the road, if he were coming from a different direction each time.. and then just got confused in his recollection?

OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: January 14, 2009, 07:38:03 PM »

Hi , does anybody else remember Cindy saying that KC bought a inflatable bed for Caylee.  If she did where was she using it at.  I also remember statements by some of her friends, that for a few days KC seemed to drop off the planet or something to that effect.  Where would she be at that she needed a inflatable bed? Could she have been in the abandoned house?

If I recall correctly, Cindy stated that the inflatable bed for for Casey to use when she and/or Caylee spent the night at Zenaida's house.  I also recall Cindy stating that Zenaida had a lot of money (if I had a lot of money, I would certainly not be working as a nanny).  This is also strange, because those of us with common sense would assume that since Zenaida had a lot of money, she would either have a guest room, or would purchase an inflatable bed herself.  This just goes to show you how completely blind Cindy was to Casey's crap.

Wow. I hadn't heard this about the inflatable bed for use at "Zanny's" house. It really makes you wonder where this baby may have been spending some of her nights. I hate to think about that little darling somewhere alone.

I know.  I hope that Casey wasn't leaving Caylee in that abandoned house (or God knows, wherever else) by herself.  The thought makes me sick.   

It makes me sick, too. I pray to God this sweet little girl did not suffer these things.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: January 14, 2009, 07:38:17 PM »

JVM now discussing the past errors of the Deputy who originally met with Kronk (Dep Richard Cain).  He was investigated for failure to response to another call in 2006 or 07, and use of excessive force in 2007.  JVM points out that there are many young officers who have similar investigations into their responses when they are in their first years. 

Anyone in law enforcement?  Is this true?  I have never heard of investigations into responses/actions on the job being commonplace; however, I am not in LE, or familiar with how officers are evaluated.

He's not SO YOUNG an officer.  He's 40yrs old.

Oh Dear,now I feel older than dirt!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: January 14, 2009, 07:38:50 PM »

JVM-relationship

Cindy talked Casey into not giving Caylee up for adoption.  Cindy told Casey that she would help her raise the baby, etc. 
Cindy most likely has feelings of guilt.  Agghhh....now we are going to a commercial!!!!!!   That is it for today, I guess

How is this bombshell or breaking developments or whatever? We knew this already.    (Not giving you a hard time..  giving JVM a hard time)

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #414 on: January 14, 2009, 07:38:51 PM »

That's it....there was no new staggering info on the cindy /casey relationship.  Just mentioned that Cindy is probably feeling alot of guilt because of the fight on 15th.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: January 14, 2009, 07:39:08 PM »

SEE    weird all the way around...................SO NOT RIGHT..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: January 14, 2009, 07:40:23 PM »

INTERESTING... the dude on HLN just said... caseys the one who had the body in the trunk ..... and didnt say anything for 31 days... and she STILL hasnt..

i hadnt thought of it like that...SHE still hasnt....

EXACTLY!!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #417 on: January 14, 2009, 07:41:00 PM »

KB-abandoned  House is the Gonzelez house
JVM-do the math... Gonzelez theme?
JVM-how long has the house been vacant, can't be coincedense
KB- their legal analysist thinks it is no coincendense

I can't imagine how this could be a coincident.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: January 14, 2009, 07:41:06 PM »

Maybe his memory is failing him. He could have seen it on a different side of the road, if he were coming from a different direction each time.. and then just got confused in his recollection?
I think he is still confused right now!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: January 14, 2009, 07:41:22 PM »

I'm sure you Monkeys talked about this last night, but since I wasn't here I just have to say.  The caller on NG last night who asked 'Can you get fingerprints from duct tape?' - YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!  Has she been hiding under a rock somewhere?!

I truly believe NG pays these people to call in to her show! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.