April 30, 2024, 01:38:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313732 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: January 14, 2009, 07:41:24 PM »

Hi , does anybody else remember Cindy saying that KC bought a inflatable bed for Caylee.  If she did where was she using it at.  I also remember statements by some of her friends, that for a few days KC seemed to drop off the planet or something to that effect.  Where would she be at that she needed a inflatable bed? Could she have been in the abandoned house?

If I recall correctly, Cindy stated that the inflatable bed for for Casey to use when she and/or Caylee spent the night at Zenaida's house.  I also recall Cindy stating that Zenaida had a lot of money (if I had a lot of money, I would certainly not be working as a nanny).  This is also strange, because those of us with common sense would assume that since Zenaida had a lot of money, she would either have a guest room, or would purchase an inflatable bed herself.  This just goes to show you how completely blind Cindy was to Casey's crap.

Wow. I hadn't heard this about the inflatable bed for use at "Zanny's" house. It really makes you wonder where this baby may have been spending some of her nights. I hate to think about that little darling somewhere alone.

I know.  I hope that Casey wasn't leaving Caylee in that abandoned house (or God knows, wherever else) by herself.  The thought makes me sick.   

It makes me sick, too. I pray to God this sweet little girl did not suffer these things.

Man, I never even thought of that. That night she left Ricardo's house (I think it was his house?) in the middle of the night, claiming she took her home to Cindy's.. but Cindy said Casey never dropped Caylee off that night.  Maybe she had that inflatable mattress set up in that house, and drugged Caylee, and left her there. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #421 on: January 14, 2009, 07:41:47 PM »

I was so disappointed in JVM tonight.  There were no bombshells about the relationship!  I want my money back
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #422 on: January 14, 2009, 07:42:00 PM »

WONDERFUL, remarkable day!! I'm walking on Sunshine, OHHHHHH OOOHHHHH!! 

Day one of my dream job!! My dog went swimming in the warm water therapy pool! I'm not coughing as much, I found a tin of Vicks in my medicine cabinet last night so I slept well! All is good in the world, the birds are chirping, the dogs are wet (baths), the fireplace is roaring and I am one very happy puppy!!! 

There is no way I'm reading the past 30 pages from this morning. So I hope to catch on reading through these pages!

I love my monkey friends!!! HUGS TO ALL!!! TEA FOR EVERYONE!!!   

I am so happy to hear this!! Good times are due to you,my monkey friend!! Trying to read up and then off I go. Keeping up around here IS a full time job. Too bad it doesn't pay better! 

Cindy sticking up for Casey is truly mis-guided and if Cindy won't admit the truths,I see her becoming a miserable, twisted nut job talking to herself in a corner. You would think her family {George} would stop coddling her and help her face the facts.

If Baez has a story to tell us ,I can't imagine one that would fit all the circumstances in this 8 month mystery. 

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #423 on: January 14, 2009, 07:42:06 PM »

JVM panelists are discussing the amount of times Casey used Lee's name when discussing things with her parents at the jailhouse. 

Per Weintraub, a former def atty, obstruction of justice charges for the Ants will be very hard to prove.

Weintraub is always so rankling and 'full of it', imo.  She drove me insane during Laci Peterson's case.  Just bizarre.
I cannot tolerate that woman, if she is on , I turn her off. I follow what is going on here, same with NG, the lawyers on her show get me just nuts also.

I cannot watch her either...although it appears she has had some really good plastic surgery of late.  How she can say some of the things she says is beyond me.  Absolutely disgraceful.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #424 on: January 14, 2009, 07:43:24 PM »

JVM now discussing the past errors of the Deputy who originally met with Kronk (Dep Richard Cain).  He was investigated for failure to response to another call in 2006 or 07, and use of excessive force in 2007.  JVM points out that there are many young officers who have similar investigations into their responses when they are in their first years. 

Anyone in law enforcement?  Is this true?  I have never heard of investigations into responses/actions on the job being commonplace; however, I am not in LE, or familiar with how officers are evaluated.

He's not SO YOUNG an officer.  He's 40yrs old.

Oh Dear,now I feel older than dirt!
Me too, and I just hate feeling older than dirt.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: January 14, 2009, 07:43:51 PM »

JVM now discussing the past errors of the Deputy who originally met with Kronk (Dep Richard Cain).  He was investigated for failure to response to another call in 2006 or 07, and use of excessive force in 2007.  JVM points out that there are many young officers who have similar investigations into their responses when they are in their first years. 

Anyone in law enforcement?  Is this true?  I have never heard of investigations into responses/actions on the job being commonplace; however, I am not in LE, or familiar with how officers are evaluated.

He's not SO YOUNG an officer.  He's 40yrs old.

Oh Dear,now I feel older than dirt!

Tater!!!! 

I Stand With The Girl
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #426 on: January 14, 2009, 07:44:14 PM »

Hi , does anybody else remember Cindy saying that KC bought a inflatable bed for Caylee.  If she did where was she using it at.  I also remember statements by some of her friends, that for a few days KC seemed to drop off the planet or something to that effect.  Where would she be at that she needed a inflatable bed? Could she have been in the abandoned house?

If I recall correctly, Cindy stated that the inflatable bed for for Casey to use when she and/or Caylee spent the night at Zenaida's house.  I also recall Cindy stating that Zenaida had a lot of money (if I had a lot of money, I would certainly not be working as a nanny).  This is also strange, because those of us with common sense would assume that since Zenaida had a lot of money, she would either have a guest room, or would purchase an inflatable bed herself.  This just goes to show you how completely blind Cindy was to Casey's crap.

Wow. I hadn't heard this about the inflatable bed for use at "Zanny's" house. It really makes you wonder where this baby may have been spending some of her nights. I hate to think about that little darling somewhere alone.

I know.  I hope that Casey wasn't leaving Caylee in that abandoned house (or God knows, wherever else) by herself.  The thought makes me sick.   

It makes me sick, too. I pray to God this sweet little girl did not suffer these things.

Man, I never even thought of that. That night she left Ricardo's house (I think it was his house?) in the middle of the night, claiming she took her home to Cindy's.. but Cindy said Casey never dropped Caylee off that night.  Maybe she had that inflatable mattress set up in that house, and drugged Caylee, and left her there. 
OH, It makes me want to cry thinking about what that poor little girl went through. 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: January 14, 2009, 07:45:29 PM »

Boo - I missed your post about how great your day was!  Yeah for Boo!   
(and thanks for the tea!)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: January 14, 2009, 07:45:29 PM »

I'm sure you Monkeys talked about this last night, but since I wasn't here I just have to say.  The caller on NG last night who asked 'Can you get fingerprints from duct tape?' - YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!  Has she been hiding under a rock somewhere?!

I truly believe NG pays these people to call in to her show! 
You really have to wonder who these people are, they are like back months ago with their questions.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #429 on: January 14, 2009, 07:45:39 PM »

FINALLY Things are Right in Ms. Boo's Career and she is Getting Better - I have been " worried" about your Cold for too long ... I am happy to Hear all is Groovin with Ms Boo and I am jealous of your doggy ... I wanna go swimming .. but I am sorry to say my Banana suit would scare the Puppies ........ out of the water ... 

I am sure she did told the truth - unless it was bad then she did just in a backward kind of way,\.   

Um...   
Its the plight of living in Michigan - NO Sun .. and then being over 40 .. and then adding a bit of gravity ... makes Banana suits cry .. they no likey me either
Gawd AnotherMonkey U slay me ..

I do? 

So... I'm just south of the border (well, a few hours south).  I'm not quite 40, and well.. I don't wear banana suits.  That I know of.    But that said, I'd still scare some puppies out of the water. 
What's a banana suit? TIA JSM

That is so funny - when we got the new house we got a pool. My now 16 yo is VERY offended that I wear a bikini - I am over 40 and four kids in Michigan!  I still wear it on the one nice day we get!   
I have heard of you via Boo -   

oops - screwed that one up!!

I am sure she did told the truth - unless it was bad then she did just in a backward kind of way,\.   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #430 on: January 14, 2009, 07:47:05 PM »

shep smith just said that drew peterson is packing up stacis clothes..

DUH.. if he moved his next victim fiance' in.. WITH her two kids... he would need more room..

BARF!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #431 on: January 14, 2009, 07:47:06 PM »

OMG, JVM is now talking about Madoff kool-aid. Can't she come up with anything on her own!
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: January 14, 2009, 07:47:16 PM »

Bump~I must have invisible monkey syndrome lately   

Just want to know is anyone plotted her turns and was my TN detective correct about that.

Lovin~I replied back you silly monkey, and NO I was NOT ticked, it's next to impossible to tick me off, well.............unless you trash Tim Miller-that might do it

IM welcome to my world.  ::MonkeyWink::I have no idea about the right turn thing...but wouldn't that depend on if one were right or left handed....what would be natural for that person?? Just guessing ?....oh yeah..... bashing Tim or TES is not a good move~...

Nope, that would be me!!! 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: January 14, 2009, 07:47:17 PM »

Just wanted to throw this in also, my friend that was here earlier today said that the defense is probably behind most everything that has gone on in this case, they want all this publicity to continue, they want all these new hints and clues to come out, they want anything they can get to show any trace of doubt.....any kind of confusion,  they are doing everything in there power to make this case as high profile as possible so that there will be so many people involved and so many questions to answer and leads to follow that it will confuse the Jury and help them to show that there is other people of interest besides Casey........They are trying to keep her from being found guilty,  and someone in the end will get very rich off from this entire thing,  the same someone that is lending the defense a hand right now for all these exsperts and whatever else they need!!!!!!!!!!
Oh I'm sure there will be quite a bit of money made from this case, hope it comes out soon who this certain someone is with the deep pockets, I have a hunch who it is.
WELL  dont just leave me looking like   tell me already
I believe it is Geraldo, he has a lot of connections that he has made through the many years of being a lawyer, and being on tv.

I think so, too.   Probably made their little deal on the boat ride!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: January 14, 2009, 07:47:41 PM »

I'm sure you Monkeys talked about this last night, but since I wasn't here I just have to say.  The caller on NG last night who asked 'Can you get fingerprints from duct tape?' - YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!  Has she been hiding under a rock somewhere?!

I laughed so hard when I heard her say this.she must work for the defense!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: January 14, 2009, 07:48:36 PM »

You really have to wonder who these people are, they are like back months ago with their questions.
Or ... maybe we really are addicts?!  Say it ain't so no rose!
(when this is all over there are gonna be a whole bunch of monkeys in 12 step programs)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: January 14, 2009, 07:48:40 PM »

shep smith just said that drew peterson is packing up stacis clothes..

DUH.. if he moved his next victim fiance' in.. WITH her two kids... he would need more room..

BARF!
It is hard to believe he is still running around free as a bird.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: January 14, 2009, 07:48:51 PM »

Source: Kronk Believes He Saw Skull In August
UPDATED: 7:16 pm EST January 14, 2009
A source close to the investigation said Wednesday that Roy Kronk now believes he saw Caylee Anthony’s skull sticking out of a bag the first day he reported something suspicious in the woods in August.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18469488/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: January 14, 2009, 07:48:57 PM »

OH, It makes me want to cry thinking about what that poor little girl went through. 

Ugh..  I mean, IF this scenario actually played out, how the hell would Casey know if somebody else may have gone in there while Caylee was alone?  (Heck, maybe she was counting on it?)  Left in such a vulnerable position, anything could have happened to that little girl. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: January 14, 2009, 07:50:01 PM »

Source: Kronk Believes He Saw Skull In August
UPDATED: 7:16 pm EST January 14, 2009
A source close to the investigation said Wednesday that Roy Kronk now believes he saw Caylee Anthony’s skull sticking out of a bag the first day he reported something suspicious in the woods in August.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18469488/detail.html

If he thought he saw a skull, why the **** didn't he say that when he called?!?!      How does he now believe he saw a skull?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.