April 30, 2024, 05:56:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313625 times)
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: January 14, 2009, 08:24:04 PM »

I noticed nobody cares if I feel better.  I'm getting a bit touchy about my age, you know.. Klaas said 40 is "not so young".. and well..  I'll be 35 this year. Guess I'm practically "not so young" anymore. 

Damn, can some DEFINE the age of oldness????  I'm 32, is that old? 

Impossible!  I'm 32 and I consider myself to be young adult  
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #521 on: January 14, 2009, 08:24:06 PM »

A sweet lurker has asked:

I am not a member on Monkeys but rather a frequent lurker. I have a thought on the "10 keys in question" & thought I would share.

Is it possible those keys talked about earlier in the threads could be to this house now in question?

Again, I sincerely apologize if I have intruded in any way! Just wanted to get my thought "out there".

Thanks again, Xxxxx

Any monkey have some thoughts on this??
I apologize in advance for not posting much, my keys are sticking on my keyboard and it's painful to type this way!! Sorry Deenie!!! Right now it's cut and paste for me!
BTW, no pizza till the end of the month!!!! 

I don't know Boo about the keys. I always thought they were for Amy's car, but now I don't know. Makes sense. Thanks I didn't order pizza. So the end of January month? I hope so, I was gonna give up pizza for Lent. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: January 14, 2009, 08:25:09 PM »

I bet this is what Casey and Cindy looked like every time they were around each other!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: January 14, 2009, 08:25:11 PM »

Sweet dreams to all monkeys!!!

Good night!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: January 14, 2009, 08:25:23 PM »

I've Got It!   Maybe the connection between all these officers, meter readers, PIs, etc ... is that Casey had slept with them!     (okay, j/k)   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: January 14, 2009, 08:25:32 PM »

Sorry if this sounds ghetto-fied or whatever but,

Age ain't nuttin' but a number    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: January 14, 2009, 08:25:33 PM »

NG-

Natisha spoke with another meter reader named David Dean who was out with Kronk during the first time he was in that area.  Kronk called LE several hours later.  I missed whether this David Dean said that Kronk said anything about a discovery.

She said that Kronk went into the woods to pee and when he came back he didn't say anything but then later called the police. Also I believe she stated that David said that this was the second time he went to the area to pee.

Thank you, KitKat!  I totally missed that.  By the way, I love your avatar!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: January 14, 2009, 08:26:00 PM »

I noticed nobody cares if I feel better.  I'm getting a bit touchy about my age, you know.. Klaas said 40 is "not so young".. and well..  I'll be 35 this year. Guess I'm practically "not so young" anymore. 
I noticed AM, and told you I was a FOSSIL compared to you! HUGGGGSS

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #528 on: January 14, 2009, 08:27:06 PM »

Hi , does anybody else remember Cindy saying that KC bought a inflatable bed for Caylee.  If she did where was she using it at.  I also remember statements by some of her friends, that for a few days KC seemed to drop off the planet or something to that effect.  Where would she be at that she needed a inflatable bed? Could she have been in the abandoned house?

If I recall correctly, Cindy stated that the inflatable bed for for Casey to use when she and/or Caylee spent the night at Zenaida's house.  I also recall Cindy stating that Zenaida had a lot of money (if I had a lot of money, I would certainly not be working as a nanny).  This is also strange, because those of us with common sense would assume that since Zenaida had a lot of money, she would either have a guest room, or would purchase an inflatable bed herself.  This just goes to show you how completely blind Cindy was to Casey's crap.

Wow. I hadn't heard this about the inflatable bed for use at "Zanny's" house. It really makes you wonder where this baby may have been spending some of her nights. I hate to think about that little darling somewhere alone.

Pages behind but wanted to offer this info pulled from either a post here or WS(don't remember which)...
11/25/08 Cindy Anthony tells WFTV: I'm not afraid of getting arrested
posted by halboedeker on Nov 25, 2008 11:31:11 PM Cindy talking about Casey had bought an aerobed (blowup bed) for Caylee to use at the "babysitter's".

In CA's 12+ minute attempt to explain the hairbrush fiasco, she was trying to explain how helpful she has been in turning things over to LE. She used an inflatable air mattress and hair straightener (that KC had told her Zanny had given her) as examples of some of the items she had found/remembered and contacted LE about and that they had picked up. From this statement, I believe LE must have the mattress.

I wonder if she bought the blowup bed from JcPenny's.  Do they sell them??

yanno... that little ditty about the hairstraightener is wierd to me too..
during one of the jail tapes, casey says SOMETHING about that she TOLD cindy about the HAIRSTRAIGHTENER that ZANNY GAVE HER... and cindy nods and says OH YEAH... THATS RIGHT.. or something like that..

what the HECK was THAT all about? i mean... it is was  JUST PLAIN WEIRD..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #529 on: January 14, 2009, 08:27:24 PM »

NG-

Natisha spoke with another meter reader named David Dean who was out with Kronk during the first time he was in that area.  Kronk called LE several hours later.  I missed whether this David Dean said that Kronk said anything about a discovery.

She said that Kronk went into the woods to pee and when he came back he didn't say anything but then later called the police. Also I believe she stated that David said that this was the second time he went to the area to pee.
He didn't say anything, and then called the police hours later.
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: January 14, 2009, 08:27:31 PM »

NG-

Thank you, KitKat!  I totally missed that.  By the way, I love your avatar!

Thank you. I love, love, love cats. I guess if hubby would let me I would be one of those crazy cat ladies lol. I love all animals but cat's are my favorite.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: January 14, 2009, 08:27:33 PM »

Night all monkeys going to sleep ... I'm right behind you ... after I suffer through NG of course.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: January 14, 2009, 08:27:44 PM »

Impossible!  I'm 32 and I consider myself to be young adult  

I'm 48 - but 25 at heart.    Age is just a number!      You guys are a bunch of spring chickens!   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #533 on: January 14, 2009, 08:28:05 PM »

Yes, that's decrepid! You should be ready for the nursing home in a year or two! Do you still have all your teeth? Hearing aide? 32? I'm surprised you can still type!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #534 on: January 14, 2009, 08:28:19 PM »

Sweet dreams to all monkeys!!!

Good night!
Good Night Tater
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: January 14, 2009, 08:28:35 PM »

Hi , does anybody else remember Cindy saying that KC bought a inflatable bed for Caylee.  If she did where was she using it at.  I also remember statements by some of her friends, that for a few days KC seemed to drop off the planet or something to that effect.  Where would she be at that she needed a inflatable bed? Could she have been in the abandoned house?

If I recall correctly, Cindy stated that the inflatable bed for for Casey to use when she and/or Caylee spent the night at Zenaida's house.  I also recall Cindy stating that Zenaida had a lot of money (if I had a lot of money, I would certainly not be working as a nanny).  This is also strange, because those of us with common sense would assume that since Zenaida had a lot of money, she would either have a guest room, or would purchase an inflatable bed herself.  This just goes to show you how completely blind Cindy was to Casey's crap.

Wow. I hadn't heard this about the inflatable bed for use at "Zanny's" house. It really makes you wonder where this baby may have been spending some of her nights. I hate to think about that little darling somewhere alone.

Pages behind but wanted to offer this info pulled from either a post here or WS(don't remember which)...
11/25/08 Cindy Anthony tells WFTV: I'm not afraid of getting arrested
posted by halboedeker on Nov 25, 2008 11:31:11 PM Cindy talking about Casey had bought an aerobed (blowup bed) for Caylee to use at the "babysitter's".

In CA's 12+ minute attempt to explain the hairbrush fiasco, she was trying to explain how helpful she has been in turning things over to LE. She used an inflatable air mattress and hair straightener (that KC had told her Zanny had given her) as examples of some of the items she had found/remembered and contacted LE about and that they had picked up. From this statement, I believe LE must have the mattress.

I wonder if she bought the blowup bed from JcPenny's.  Do they sell them??

yanno... that little ditty about the hairstraightener is wierd to me too..
during one of the jail tapes, casey says SOMETHING about that she TOLD cindy about the HAIRSTRAIGHTENER that ZANNY GAVE HER... and cindy nods and says OH YEAH... THATS RIGHT.. or something like that..

what the HECK was THAT all about? i mean... it is was  JUST PLAIN WEIRD..

I know for sure JCP sells hair straighteners.  I wonder if that's why Cin didn't want to give the JCP receipt - hair straightener and blowup bed were on it...???

kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: January 14, 2009, 08:28:53 PM »

NG-

i think she said he didnt say anything to the other guy...juast called it in hours later hmmmmm

Live each day as if it were your last!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: January 14, 2009, 08:29:13 PM »

The guy had been a prison guard at San Quenton for 5 years I believe so it's not like he was a total rookie. 

I am glad you are feeling better, especially at your age 

My new gear:

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: January 14, 2009, 08:30:30 PM »

The guy had been a prison guard at San Quenton for 5 years I believe so it's not like he was a total rookie. 

I am glad you are feeling better, especially at your age 

My new gear:

Busting a gut over here !  That is great!!!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: January 14, 2009, 08:30:41 PM »

JVM now discussing the past errors of the Deputy who originally met with Kronk (Dep Richard Cain).  He was investigated for failure to response to another call in 2006 or 07, and use of excessive force in 2007.  JVM points out that there are many young officers who have similar investigations into their responses when they are in their first years. 

Anyone in law enforcement?  Is this true?  I have never heard of investigations into responses/actions on the job being commonplace; however, I am not in LE, or familiar with how officers are evaluated.

He's not SO YOUNG an officer.  He's 40yrs old.

Hey!!      Klaas, I'm 5 1/2 yrs off from 40. Are you suggesting I'm not so young?   
  I'm a FOSSIL 

You're WAY too spunky to be a fossil, Missy!! 
I'm almost 7 years older than you 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.