April 30, 2024, 03:50:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313589 times)
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: January 14, 2009, 08:45:43 PM »

NG-

Natisha spoke with another meter reader named David Dean who was out with Kronk during the first time he was in that area.  Kronk called LE several hours later.  I missed whether this David Dean said that Kronk said anything about a discovery.

She said that Kronk went into the woods to pee and when he came back he didn't say anything but then later called the police. Also I believe she stated that David said that this was the second time he went to the area to pee.

Thank you, KitKat!  I totally missed that.  By the way, I love your avatar!

Thank you. I love, love, love cats. I guess if hubby would let me I would be one of those crazy cat ladies lol. I love all animals but cat's are my favorite.

I am that crazy cat lady!  My husband thankfully, is an animal lover too.  I have five (although, you can only see four of them in my avatar).  We are totally crazy, but the kitties are like our children.  We like dogs too, but we live in a condo without a yard.  It's a good thing that we don't live in a house with a big yard.  It would be a zoo!

We have 3 cats (but am always open for more) they all stay indoors and we also have 2 dogs that stay indoors so sometimes it does feel like a zoo. Especially at night when the cats have been sleeping all day and feel the need to explore as we are trying to sleep and the dogs are chasing them up and down the hall.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: January 14, 2009, 08:47:03 PM »

Sorry guys, I'm seriously pulling crud out of my bum tonight because this whole case is driving me bonkers.  Everything is sooo weird.

Plus, i'm enjoying a few Miller Lites so I am sorta drinking and typing which sometimes is a very bad decision    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #582 on: January 14, 2009, 08:47:53 PM »

Natisha- if he gets immunity he will have to spill everything he knows on the stand.  He will get immunity if he is supeoned by florida law. 

I have to say something...Isnt it funny that Lee Anthony seeking CRIMINAL immunity comes out just as everyone is trying to figure out WHO is on the phone with the PI????  Lee is now sandwiched between testifying for the prosecution or being prosecuted himself...

He's seeking immunity for Obstruction of justice and/or Hindering an investigation 

my  answer to THAT lies in YOUR VERY OWN signature line Wink"--------------------------------"Well, I take that back. I did not see it. Did I see it? No, I did not see that video. I take that back. That was not the video I saw," he said  ~Lee Anthony's Attorney ""

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: January 14, 2009, 08:47:54 PM »

WOAH, Doc on NG said Chloroform can be found in caylee's bones AND hair......

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #584 on: January 14, 2009, 08:48:34 PM »

I know for sure JCP sells hair straighteners.  I wonder if that's why Cin didn't want to give the JCP receipt - hair straightener and blowup bed were on it...???
[/quote]
[/i]

OOOOOOOOOOKAY... so i kinda get why the airmattress might be interesting..or even some kind of evidence... but WHAT would the STRAIGHTENER mean? and why would she TELL cindy about it.. and WHY did cindy AGREE that she told her about it (this all during an all important JAIL MEETING... guess that is HIGH on SOME PEOPLES list of things to talk about when your FREAKIN DAUGHTER/GRANDDAUGHTER is MISSING... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

where was i?

oh yeah.. so what i MEAN is.. what is the IMPORTANCE of this straightener?

also... casey was ADAMENT about the LAST TIME SHE HAD A HAIR appointment...

wt??????

why was THAT little tidbit something to discuss when your freaking DAUGHTER/GRANDAUGHTER is missing?

all so odd...

[/quote]

Good point.  Did Casey get her hair done at JCP too?  Maybe it was code for "mom, on that receipt there is my hair cut, a hair straightener, etc."  Not that any of that should be important next to her missing child but who knows.
[/quote]

I'm so glad someone brought up THE STRAIGHTENER. When Lee spoke with Casey in the jail (I am not sure which recording it is), at one point, Lee asks her if there's anything at Tony's house that might be a clue to the case (or something like that). Casey answers that no, she doesn't think so, just her STRAIGHTENER and some other trivial things.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: January 14, 2009, 08:49:18 PM »

Sorry guys, I'm seriously pulling crud out of my bum tonight because this whole case is driving me bonkers.  Everything is sooo weird.

Plus, i'm enjoying a few Miller Lites so I am sorta drinking and typing which sometimes is a very bad decision    

Oh Leroy - sometimes it's GOOD to be BAD! ... and Very Bad is Better!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: January 14, 2009, 08:49:48 PM »

Natisha- if he gets immunity he will have to spill everything he knows on the stand.  He will get immunity if he is supeoned by florida law. 

I have to say something...Isnt it funny that Lee Anthony seeking CRIMINAL immunity comes out just as everyone is trying to figure out WHO is on the phone with the PI????  Lee is now sandwiched between testifying for the prosecution or being prosecuted himself...

He's seeking immunity for Obstruction of justice and/or Hindering an investigation 

my  answer to THAT lies in YOUR VERY OWN signature line Wink"--------------------------------"Well, I take that back. I did not see it. Did I see it? No, I did not see that video. I take that back. That was not the video I saw," he said  ~Lee Anthony's Attorney ""

Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #587 on: January 14, 2009, 08:49:57 PM »

I noticed nobody cares if I feel better.  I'm getting a bit touchy about my age, you know.. Klaas said 40 is "not so young".. and well..  I'll be 35 this year. Guess I'm practically "not so young" anymore. 
I hope you're feeling better.  Also you're still a baby if you're only 35.  I'm older than dirt.   
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: January 14, 2009, 08:51:08 PM »

Thanks Newfie, but being very bad here gets you this huge red button sometimes.  Yikees! 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #589 on: January 14, 2009, 08:53:05 PM »

WOAH, Doc on NG said Chloroform can be found in caylee's bones AND hair......
[/quote
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: January 14, 2009, 08:53:32 PM »

And besides,we're not getting any younger.    Miller Lite sound wonderful.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #591 on: January 14, 2009, 08:55:21 PM »

A sweet lurker has asked:

I am not a member on Monkeys but rather a frequent lurker. I have a thought on the "10 keys in question" & thought I would share.

Is it possible those keys talked about earlier in the threads could be to this house now in question?

Again, I sincerely apologize if I have intruded in any way! Just wanted to get my thought "out there".

Thanks again, Xxxxx

Any monkey have some thoughts on this??
I apologize in advance for not posting much, my keys are sticking on my keyboard and it's painful to type this way!! Sorry Deenie!!! Right now it's cut and paste for me!
BTW, no pizza till the end of the month!!!! 

I don't know Boo about the keys. I always thought they were for Amy's car, but now I don't know. Makes sense. Thanks I didn't order pizza. So the end of January month? I hope so, I was gonna give up pizza for Lent. 
You will need your pizza, give up the candied brussel sprouts! I did! Works for me for years!! 
That will work candied brussel sprouts. My mom told me to give up SM tonight.  Aint gonna happen 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #592 on: January 14, 2009, 08:55:22 PM »

I am also confused about the importance of the hair straightener.  She claims Zenaida gave it to her (my guess is that it was either stolen from someone, or purchased with stolen money).  The only thing I can think of is that it had something to do with evidence, and Casey asked Cindy to get rid of it.  Knowing that this idiot only speaks in code, my guess is that this was some sort of code for Cindy to crack.

PERHAPS this is how Cindy was supposed to go????  I googled hair straightener ingredients and the first link to pop up was:
Hair straightener poisoning occurs when someone swallows chemicals used to straighten hair.

Poisonous Ingredient   

* Ammonium thioglycolate (found in relaxer/straightener products that do not use lye)
    * Guanidine hydroxide (found in relaxer/straightener products that do not use lye)
    * Mineral oil
    * Polyethylene glycol
    * Sodium hydroxide (found in relaxer/straightener products that use lye)

Where Found   

* Various hair straighteners

Symptoms   

* Eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and throat
          o Loss of vision
          o Severe pain in the throat
          o Severe pain or burning in the nose, eyes, ears, lips, or tongue
    * Gastrointestinal
          o Blood in the stool
          o Burns of the food pipe (esophagus)
          o Severe abdominal pain
          o Vomiting
          o Vomiting blood
    * Heart and blood
          o Collapse
          o Low blood pressure that develops rapidly
          o Severe change in blood acid levels -- leads to organ damage
    * Lungs
          o Breathing difficulty
          o Throat swelling (may cause breathing difficulty)
    * Skin
          o Burn
          o Holes (necrosis) in the skin or tissues underneath
          o Irritation

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: January 14, 2009, 08:55:40 PM »

Night Monkeys!  Me and My New Modem will see you tomorrow!
(and while I'm away - try to keep Leroy out of trouble will ya!)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: January 14, 2009, 08:56:41 PM »

I've Got It!   Maybe the connection between all these officers, meter readers, PIs, etc ... is that Casey had slept with them!     (okay, j/k)   

Newfie, you have just answered the million dollar question......ITA   

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: January 14, 2009, 08:56:52 PM »

and I'll leave you with this thought, think Bozo not Ronald

Is that Sheriff Beary? LMAO
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #596 on: January 14, 2009, 08:59:23 PM »

I'm almost 7 years older than you 

OMG and you haven't keeled over dead yet?    How the heck are you a fossil compared to me?!?!    I'm gonna give your doggie some pizza and not give you any if you keep that up, young lady!!  That is so NOT old!!!!
I feel older than I really am. Five knee surgeries. Give him pizza he will be really HAPPY!!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: January 14, 2009, 09:00:13 PM »

I noticed nobody cares if I feel better.  I'm getting a bit touchy about my age, you know.. Klaas said 40 is "not so young".. and well..  I'll be 35 this year. Guess I'm practically "not so young" anymore. 

50 is the new 20!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #598 on: January 14, 2009, 09:00:15 PM »

I know for sure JCP sells hair straighteners.  I wonder if that's why Cin didn't want to give the JCP receipt - hair straightener and blowup bed were on it...???
[/b][/i]

OOOOOOOOOOKAY... so i kinda get why the airmattress might be interesting..or even some kind of evidence... but WHAT would the STRAIGHTENER mean? and why would she TELL cindy about it.. and WHY did cindy AGREE that she told her about it (this all during an all important JAIL MEETING... guess that is HIGH on SOME PEOPLES list of things to talk about when your FREAKIN DAUGHTER/GRANDDAUGHTER is MISSING... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

where was i?

oh yeah.. so what i MEAN is.. what is the IMPORTANCE of this straightener?

also... casey was ADAMENT about the LAST TIME SHE HAD A HAIR appointment...

wt??????

why was THAT little tidbit something to discuss when your freaking DAUGHTER/GRANDAUGHTER is missing?

all so odd...

[/quote]

Good point.  Did Casey get her hair done at JCP too?  Maybe it was code for "mom, on that receipt there is my hair cut, a hair straightener, etc."  Not that any of that should be important next to her missing child but who knows.
[/quote]

I'm so glad someone brought up THE STRAIGHTENER. When Lee spoke with Casey in the jail (I am not sure which recording it is), at one point, Lee asks her if there's anything at Tony's house that might be a clue to the case (or something like that). Casey answers that no, she doesn't think so, just her STRAIGHTENER and some other trivial things.
[/quote]

wow.. LINK? i dont remember that conversation...or if i did.. i dont... well maybe i did last week... but no..oh THAT tape... no i didnt see That tape..

gah.. sorry... i am just SO sick of all of the WIERD stuff...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: January 14, 2009, 09:00:29 PM »

NG-

Natisha spoke with another meter reader named David Dean who was out with Kronk during the first time he was in that area.  Kronk called LE several hours later.  I missed whether this David Dean said that Kronk said anything about a discovery.

She said that Kronk went into the woods to pee and when he came back he didn't say anything but then later called the police. Also I believe she stated that David said that this was the second time he went to the area to pee.

Thank you, KitKat!  I totally missed that.  By the way, I love your avatar!

Thank you. I love, love, love cats. I guess if hubby would let me I would be one of those crazy cat ladies lol. I love all animals but cat's are my favorite.

I am that crazy cat lady!  My husband thankfully, is an animal lover too.  I have five (although, you can only see four of them in my avatar).  We are totally crazy, but the kitties are like our children.  We like dogs too, but we live in a condo without a yard.  It's a good thing that we don't live in a house with a big yard.  It would be a zoo!

We have 3 cats (but am always open for more) they all stay indoors and we also have 2 dogs that stay indoors so sometimes it does feel like a zoo. Especially at night when the cats have been sleeping all day and feel the need to explore as we are trying to sleep and the dogs are chasing them up and down the hall.

That is exactly what it is like in my house.  Mine are all indoors too, and the little punks like to tear around at night. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.