April 30, 2024, 12:56:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313719 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: January 14, 2009, 09:00:33 PM »

All I know is that I beginning to think that they are ALL  either kin to each other.........having uhhh  sexual relationships with each other...................belong to a secret club that no one else knows about.....................I just dont know but I do know that I have never in my entire life of living seen anything this messed up and crazy,
     Maybe Casey did already know Jose and was uhhh having relations with him on the side.  Maybe Cindy was cheating on George with Dom Casey while thinking George was off gambling but he was really off having a fling with Joy, and maybe uhhh Kronk (because sometimes when I hear him talk he sound like he has a limp hand) was having and affair with Lee on the side which made Mallory mad and so to pay him back she hooked up with Heraldo.

I might can relate to all that easier than anything else Ive heard!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #601 on: January 14, 2009, 09:02:03 PM »

I noticed nobody cares if I feel better.  I'm getting a bit touchy about my age, you know.. Klaas said 40 is "not so young".. and well..  I'll be 35 this year. Guess I'm practically "not so young" anymore. 

Well,I'm 48 and it 's not so bad.You'll be o.k.
Care for some cough syrup or magic tea?   
But TRIMM you are so young and trimm. Hows Digger? Can I have some tea?

Now that's funny. Digger is great  Been hunting today.Have some   
Is that green tea? What did he hunt? This case is driving me mad. I hate All ANTHONY'S.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: January 14, 2009, 09:03:11 PM »

I noticed nobody cares if I feel better.  I'm getting a bit touchy about my age, you know.. Klaas said 40 is "not so young".. and well..  I'll be 35 this year. Guess I'm practically "not so young" anymore. 

Damn, can some DEFINE the age of oldness????  I'm 32, is that old? 

Impossible!  I'm 32 and I consider myself to be young adult  

I'm 48 - but 25 at heart.    Age is just a number!      You guys are a bunch of spring chickens!   

OK, I agree, SOOOO WE'RE ALL YOUNG THEN!!!!!!   

Night all the cutie monkeys headin to the bunky bed

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: January 14, 2009, 09:04:38 PM »

Is that green tea? What did he hunt? This case is driving me mad. I hate All ANTHONY'S.

Special tea.Digger blood trailed a deer today....hilaious.He will never be the same.
This case is getting crazier by the minute.
Hope we hear something else about Lee in the morning. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #604 on: January 14, 2009, 09:04:58 PM »

Time for me to go!  Have a great night everyone!    cat
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: January 14, 2009, 09:05:30 PM »

50 is the new 20!   

Good then 58 can be the new 28 
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #606 on: January 14, 2009, 09:05:45 PM »

I am also confused about the importance of the hair straightener.  She claims Zenaida gave it to her (my guess is that it was either stolen from someone, or purchased with stolen money).  The only thing I can think of is that it had something to do with evidence, and Casey asked Cindy to get rid of it.  Knowing that this idiot only speaks in code, my guess is that this was some sort of code for Cindy to crack.

PERHAPS this is how Cindy was supposed to go????  I googled hair straightener ingredients and the first link to pop up was:
Hair straightener poisoning occurs when someone swallows chemicals used to straighten hair.

Poisonous Ingredient   

* Ammonium thioglycolate (found in relaxer/straightener products that do not use lye)
    * Guanidine hydroxide (found in relaxer/straightener products that do not use lye)
    * Mineral oil
    * Polyethylene glycol
    * Sodium hydroxide (found in relaxer/straightener products that use lye)

Where Found   

* Various hair straighteners

Symptoms   

* Eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and throat
          o Loss of vision
          o Severe pain in the throat
          o Severe pain or burning in the nose, eyes, ears, lips, or tongue
    * Gastrointestinal
          o Blood in the stool
          o Burns of the food pipe (esophagus)
          o Severe abdominal pain
          o Vomiting
          o Vomiting blood
    * Heart and blood
          o Collapse
          o Low blood pressure that develops rapidly
          o Severe change in blood acid levels -- leads to organ damage
    * Lungs
          o Breathing difficulty
          o Throat swelling (may cause breathing difficulty)
    * Skin
          o Burn
          o Holes (necrosis) in the skin or tissues underneath
          o Irritation

so.... basically...i am thinkin i could have gone ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DAAAAAAAAAAAAY without hearing that.. Sad

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: January 14, 2009, 09:06:11 PM »

'Nite Monkeys. Stay out of trouble and keep her between the ditches.

Oh yeah...Hey Bearly.....   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: January 14, 2009, 09:06:20 PM »

The guy had been a prison guard at San Quenton for 5 years I believe so it's not like he was a total rookie. 

I am glad you are feeling better, especially at your age 

My new gear:

Busting a gut over here !  That is great!!!!

LMAO 

kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #609 on: January 14, 2009, 09:07:15 PM »

Time for me to go!  Have a great night everyone!    cat

Good Night Pixiecat!

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #610 on: January 14, 2009, 09:08:21 PM »

OK, I found where Lee and Casey briefly discuss her straightener. He asks her if there's anything of significance at Ricardo's house, then Tony's house. It's at the end of Part 1 of the July 25th visit by Lee. She says that, outside of maybe her blowdryer and her straightener, there is nothing at Tony's house.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #611 on: January 14, 2009, 09:09:30 PM »

OK, I found it: the myspace page for the casey lookalike. I know next to nothing about myspace lingo, so "<3" might be a common abbreviation for something.

http://www.myspace.com/387085778

By the way, it says nothing about Caylee Marie -- I was wrong about that. But it does give a date of 6/17/08, and it says "<3 him."

"heart him" or "love him" is basically what that means Smile

Hey all..sorry i am trying to catch up...im way behind but wanted to respond to this...'<3' means 'Love you' and i do check annie's myspace occasionally and she had 'Karmas a b!tch' forever...i took it as a message to casey...i may be wrong tho...anyway i was thinking i read somewhere that annie had a fallen out with casey? does anyone else remember seeing this?

Dante said Annie and Casey had a falling out in April.  But if you look at phone records they were still having contact with each other.  Annie was emphatic on 7/15/08 with her text message to Casey of "WTF IS GOING ON???".  I've read Annie's posts on several of their friends myspace/facebook pages.  To me her anger is directly squarely at Casey and people speculating about her and the drug connection.  I don't think she was any drug supplier for Casey. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: January 14, 2009, 09:11:03 PM »

Lee is afraid LE will "misconstrue" his actions!?  Me thinks Lee is miscon-screwed!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #613 on: January 14, 2009, 09:11:10 PM »

OK, I found where Lee and Casey briefly discuss her straightener. He asks her if there's anything of significance at Ricardo's house, then Tony's house. It's at the end of Part 1 of the July 25th visit by Lee. She says that, outside of maybe her blowdryer and her straightener, there is nothing at Tony's house.

man.. that is JUST wierd... ooooooooooh yeah.. THAT significant stuff... BLOWDRYER AND STRAIGHTENER.... oh.. and by the way... your DAUGHTER IS MISSING!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: January 14, 2009, 09:11:24 PM »

Still 4 pages behind, did anyone miss me? Please say you missed me!!

Ok, going back to catch up, then I'll see if anyone missed me?? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: January 14, 2009, 09:11:56 PM »

50 is the new 20!   

Hi Bearly.  I knew you could put a positive spin on this. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #616 on: January 14, 2009, 09:11:59 PM »

Special tea.Digger blood trailed a deer today....hilaious.He will never be the same.
This case is getting crazier by the minute.
Hope we hear something else about Lee in the morning. 
  Wow. And I thought Josef likes to trail things. Mostly bunnys, cats, and dove. He knows when I'm serious if is yell NO whatever in Czech. My doggy is bilingual! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: January 14, 2009, 09:12:01 PM »

I am also confused about the importance of the hair straightener.  She claims Zenaida gave it to her (my guess is that it was either stolen from someone, or purchased with stolen money).  The only thing I can think of is that it had something to do with evidence, and Casey asked Cindy to get rid of it.  Knowing that this idiot only speaks in code, my guess is that this was some sort of code for Cindy to crack.

PERHAPS this is how Cindy was supposed to go????  I googled hair straightener ingredients and the first link to pop up was:
Hair straightener poisoning occurs when someone swallows chemicals used to straighten hair.

Poisonous Ingredient   

* Ammonium thioglycolate (found in relaxer/straightener products that do not use lye)
    * Guanidine hydroxide (found in relaxer/straightener products that do not use lye)
    * Mineral oil
    * Polyethylene glycol
    * Sodium hydroxide (found in relaxer/straightener products that use lye)

Where Found   

* Various hair straighteners

Symptoms   

* Eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and throat
          o Loss of vision
          o Severe pain in the throat
          o Severe pain or burning in the nose, eyes, ears, lips, or tongue
    * Gastrointestinal
          o Blood in the stool
          o Burns of the food pipe (esophagus)
          o Severe abdominal pain
          o Vomiting
          o Vomiting blood
    * Heart and blood
          o Collapse
          o Low blood pressure that develops rapidly
          o Severe change in blood acid levels -- leads to organ damage
    * Lungs
          o Breathing difficulty
          o Throat swelling (may cause breathing difficulty)
    * Skin
          o Burn
          o Holes (necrosis) in the skin or tissues underneath
          o Irritation

so.... basically...i am thinkin i could have gone ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DAAAAAAAAAAAAY without hearing that.. Sad
I think she was referring to the hair ironing instrument. If so it could have been used to seal plastic drug containers. Even liquid like chloroform in small doses. It's like those kitchen sealers.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #618 on: January 14, 2009, 09:12:12 PM »

I know for sure JCP sells hair straighteners.  I wonder if that's why Cin didn't want to give the JCP receipt - hair straightener and blowup bed were on it...???
[/b][/i]

OOOOOOOOOOKAY... so i kinda get why the airmattress might be interesting..or even some kind of evidence... but WHAT would the STRAIGHTENER mean? and why would she TELL cindy about it.. and WHY did cindy AGREE that she told her about it (this all during an all important JAIL MEETING... guess that is HIGH on SOME PEOPLES list of things to talk about when your FREAKIN DAUGHTER/GRANDDAUGHTER is MISSING... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

where was i?

oh yeah.. so what i MEAN is.. what is the IMPORTANCE of this straightener?

also... casey was ADAMENT about the LAST TIME SHE HAD A HAIR appointment...

wt??????

why was THAT little tidbit something to discuss when your freaking DAUGHTER/GRANDAUGHTER is missing?

all so odd...

Good point.  Did Casey get her hair done at JCP too?  Maybe it was code for "mom, on that receipt there is my hair cut, a hair straightener, etc."  Not that any of that should be important next to her missing child but who knows.
[/quote]

I'm so glad someone brought up THE STRAIGHTENER. When Lee spoke with Casey in the jail (I am not sure which recording it is), at one point, Lee asks her if there's anything at Tony's house that might be a clue to the case (or something like that). Casey answers that no, she doesn't think so, just her STRAIGHTENER and some other trivial things.
[/quote]

wow.. LINK? i dont remember that conversation...or if i did.. i dont... well maybe i did last week... but no..oh THAT tape... no i didnt see That tape..

gah.. sorry... i am just SO sick of all of the WIERD stuff...
[/quote]

Here is the link -- listen toward the end of Part 1 of the July 25th visit between Casey and Lee -- they start out discussing computer "evidence," and then Lee starts asking about what might be at Ricardo's or Tony's that might be important for him to look into. She says that outside of her blow dryer, straightener, and A COUPLE OF SHIRTS, there's nothing there.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8004881&version=1&locale=EN-US
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #619 on: January 14, 2009, 09:12:13 PM »

Hi , does anybody else remember Cindy saying that KC bought a inflatable bed for Caylee.  If she did where was she using it at.  I also remember statements by some of her friends, that for a few days KC seemed to drop off the planet or something to that effect.  Where would she be at that she needed a inflatable bed? Could she have been in the abandoned house?

If I recall correctly, Cindy stated that the inflatable bed for for Casey to use when she and/or Caylee spent the night at Zenaida's house.  I also recall Cindy stating that Zenaida had a lot of money (if I had a lot of money, I would certainly not be working as a nanny).  This is also strange, because those of us with common sense would assume that since Zenaida had a lot of money, she would either have a guest room, or would purchase an inflatable bed herself.  This just goes to show you how completely blind Cindy was to Casey's crap.

Wow. I hadn't heard this about the inflatable bed for use at "Zanny's" house. It really makes you wonder where this baby may have been spending some of her nights. I hate to think about that little darling somewhere alone.

Pages behind but wanted to offer this info pulled from either a post here or WS(don't remember which)...
11/25/08 Cindy Anthony tells WFTV: I'm not afraid of getting arrested
posted by halboedeker on Nov 25, 2008 11:31:11 PM Cindy talking about Casey had bought an aerobed (blowup bed) for Caylee to use at the "babysitter's".

In CA's 12+ minute attempt to explain the hairbrush fiasco, she was trying to explain how helpful she has been in turning things over to LE. She used an inflatable air mattress and hair straightener (that KC had told her Zanny had given her) as examples of some of the items she had found/remembered and contacted LE about and that they had picked up. From this statement, I believe LE must have the mattress.

I wonder if she bought the blowup bed from JcPenny's.  Do they sell them??

yanno... that little ditty about the hairstraightener is wierd to me too..
during one of the jail tapes, casey says SOMETHING about that she TOLD cindy about the HAIRSTRAIGHTENER that ZANNY GAVE HER... and cindy nods and says OH YEAH... THATS RIGHT.. or something like that..

what the HECK was THAT all about? i mean... it is was  JUST PLAIN WEIRD..

I always figured Casey stole it from someone or somewhere, then covered it up with Zanny the Nanny gave it to me story.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.