April 30, 2024, 02:30:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313744 times)
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #640 on: January 14, 2009, 09:23:49 PM »

I think she was referring to the hair ironing instrument. If so it could have been used to seal plastic drug containers. Even liquid like chloroform in small doses. It's like those kitchen sealers.

JJ, I think you are 100% correct.  It would make sense that it would be one of those electrical straighteners with the style Casey was wearing her hair.  TY!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: January 14, 2009, 09:24:01 PM »

OMG Mtnmom 

Nite joesamas mama, and other monkeys heading to bed.

Waves to Pebbles. 

I'm off to watch GHI.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #642 on: January 14, 2009, 09:24:26 PM »

Nitey nite Monkeys. I am off to bed. Sorry but I am being silly and don't want Klaas' big red button. I promise to behave tomorrow! 
Good Night, give Joe a kiss.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #643 on: January 14, 2009, 09:24:32 PM »

IIRC the discussion between Cindy and Casey regarding the hair cut appointment was because one of a hairdresser that said she had seen bruises on Caylee.......... I don't believe that has anything to do with the JCP receipts, but JMO

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: January 14, 2009, 09:24:49 PM »

Just wanted to throw this in also, my friend that was here earlier today said that the defense is probably behind most everything that has gone on in this case, they want all this publicity to continue, they want all these new hints and clues to come out, they want anything they can get to show any trace of doubt.....any kind of confusion,  they are doing everything in there power to make this case as high profile as possible so that there will be so many people involved and so many questions to answer and leads to follow that it will confuse the Jury and help them to show that there is other people of interest besides Casey........They are trying to keep her from being found guilty,  and someone in the end will get very rich off from this entire thing,  the same someone that is lending the defense a hand right now for all these exsperts and whatever else they need!!!!!!!!!!

Geesh imagine Kc getting off on this one. The lawsuits will be huge against LE and imagine the money she would make on a book. Yikes.

what the Defense and the As , including the PIs and people they are hiring are doing a darn good job, cause they are leading us on a lot of wild goose chases. They want us to believe that this case is more than Kc had a fit of rage,killed Caylee, dumped her body and then proceeded to go party. So they are throwing us alot to conspire about.

You're right, MtnMom.  This is a case of a young, unmarried mother who killed her child in a fit of rage. (I believe that she stormed out of the house on the night of the 15th, Caylee was screaming for Cindy, so she wrapped duct tape around her nose and mouth to shut her up and killed her.) She drove around for a couple of days with the body in the trunk of the car and dumped her in the nearest woods.  She could then live her life of sleeping around and partying unencumbered as well as get even with her mother. The rest of it is just a sideshow and is not helping to bring justice for Caylee. In fact, I believe it's purpose is to prevent justice from being served.  And it appears to me that that purpose is being accomplished.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: January 14, 2009, 09:25:00 PM »

OMG Mtnmom 

Nite joesamas mama, and other monkeys heading to bed.

Waves to Pebbles. 

I'm off to watch GHI.

niters AM
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: January 14, 2009, 09:25:15 PM »

Still 4 pages behind, did anyone miss me? Please say you missed me!!

Ok, going back to catch up, then I'll see if anyone missed me?? 

I always miss you, QM!!!   

Aww thanks Shan, I just missed this post, never mind the one that posted right after yours. What's up with the cholorform in the hair and bones, I missed NG tonight watching American Idol!!   BTW, it's a nice change from NG!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: January 14, 2009, 09:25:32 PM »

Guess no one missed me! 

Oh  YES......WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH.........PLEASE CATCH UP........WE LOVE YOU..........GET HERE SOON....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: January 14, 2009, 09:25:55 PM »

WOAH, Doc on NG said Chloroform can be found in caylee's bones AND hair......

Wow, Shan did she that??? Did she say anything else? 

a caller asked if chloroform can be found in Caylee's bones and hair...just caught the tail-end but Nancy asked the Doc that was on and he said 'YES'
and I went ---->

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #649 on: January 14, 2009, 09:27:39 PM »

Deputy Cane spent 40 minutes with Kronk, long time for the deputy to say he didn't see anything, and I wonder if he was rude to Kronk the whole 40 minutes?
Maybe he brushed off Kronks advances and it made him mad and he said Im gonna fix Ill tell everybody your scared of snakes!!!!!!
I wish this made sense, waiting hours before you call the police, and now saying he saw Caylee's skull.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: January 14, 2009, 09:27:41 PM »

a caller asked if chloroform can be found in Caylee's bones and hair...just caught the tail-end but Nancy asked the Doc that was on and he said 'YES'
and I went ---->

I understand now, so I could possibly show up in Caylees bones. Well, that's a possibility cause they said they know it was not an accident. thanks Shan!

RIP Sweet Puppy
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #651 on: January 14, 2009, 09:28:20 PM »

so.... basically...i am thinkin i could have gone ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DAAAAAAAAAAAAY without hearing that.. Sad

Didn't mean to upset you, Kim.   I didn't think of an electrical hair straightener, which is probably what Casey was referring to when speaking to Lee.

no.. no  no.. dont be sorry AT ALL... it was a interesting observation... theory... or whatever..
i just ... sometimes.... get sick thinking of what was done.... and although it IS done... and whatever PAIN she did or didnt go through is finished... it really catches me off guard sometimes.... to have to realize that SOMETHING happened... and that what EVER it was,  wasnt purdy...Sad

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: January 14, 2009, 09:28:33 PM »

KLAAS,

One more question, have you heard from Muffy? I asked last night and you said you emailed her.

I am worried about my favourite bumble Bee. I hope she is okay. 

TIA JSM!

No, not yet but we're trying.  There was nothing in her posts indicating problems so I'm guessing it's an internet issue. 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: January 14, 2009, 09:28:42 PM »

Guess no one missed me! 

Oh  YES......WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH.........PLEASE CATCH UP........WE LOVE YOU..........GET HERE SOON....

Thanks HH, I'm caught up for the moment. Missed NG, watching American Idol instead, wooohooo!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: January 14, 2009, 09:29:07 PM »

and I went ---->
Yea they said it is possible to detect it in the bones and hair of someone!!!!   Now I wish they would let us know if it has been detected in Caylee's remains yet!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: January 14, 2009, 09:29:17 PM »

Just wanted to throw this in also, my friend that was here earlier today said that the defense is probably behind most everything that has gone on in this case, they want all this publicity to continue, they want all these new hints and clues to come out, they want anything they can get to show any trace of doubt.....any kind of confusion,  they are doing everything in there power to make this case as high profile as possible so that there will be so many people involved and so many questions to answer and leads to follow that it will confuse the Jury and help them to show that there is other people of interest besides Casey........They are trying to keep her from being found guilty,  and someone in the end will get very rich off from this entire thing,  the same someone that is lending the defense a hand right now for all these exsperts and whatever else they need!!!!!!!!!!

Geesh imagine Kc getting off on this one. The lawsuits will be huge against LE and imagine the money she would make on a book. Yikes.

what the Defense and the As , including the PIs and people they are hiring are doing a darn good job, cause they are leading us on a lot of wild goose chases. They want us to believe that this case is more than Kc had a fit of rage,killed Caylee, dumped her body and then proceeded to go party. So they are throwing us alot to conspire about.

You're right, MtnMom.  This is a case of a young, unmarried mother who killed her child in a fit of rage. (I believe that she stormed out of the house on the night of the 15th, Caylee was screaming for Cindy, so she wrapped duct tape around her nose and mouth to shut her up and killed her.) She drove around for a couple of days with the body in the trunk of the car and dumped her in the nearest woods.  She could then live her life of sleeping around and partying unencumbered as well as get even with her mother. The rest of it is just a sideshow and is not helping to bring justice for Caylee. In fact, I believe it's purpose is to prevent justice from being served.  And it appears to me that that purpose is being accomplished.

It could  have been like that. Or she used to tape to silence her screams, before she threw her in the pool or suffocted her with a pillow.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: January 14, 2009, 09:29:45 PM »

By the way, a lurker emailed me with an interresting thought.  WHAT IF those 10 keys were for the abandoned house?  What if Casey was going to say she was renting it?  Or owned it?
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: January 14, 2009, 09:30:31 PM »

Nitey nite Monkeys. I am off to bed. Sorry but I am being silly and don't want Klaas' big red button. I promise to behave tomorrow! 

good night jsm!!!  sleep well.  I dont know what the big red button is and apparently I dont wanna know either. 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: January 14, 2009, 09:31:24 PM »

Just caught up, maybe I'm a crazy monkey but it seems like there's several different conversations going on here? Maybe it's cause I'm reading kinda fast to catch up!! 

Either way, I'm caught up but don't know how much longer I'll be here, it's getting late!!!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #659 on: January 14, 2009, 09:31:38 PM »

Kc probably bought a blow up mattress cause it was lighter to strap on her back than a regular mattress.           

I like the way you think!!             
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.