April 30, 2024, 07:18:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313644 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: January 14, 2009, 09:31:50 PM »

Was it Kronk who took the pic of the snake? and he now says he may have seen Caylee's skull in August? So he may also have taken secret pics too I betcha.. maybe he is planning on cashing in too... 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: January 14, 2009, 09:32:01 PM »

WOAH, Doc on NG said Chloroform can be found in caylee's bones AND hair......

Wow, Shan did she that??? Did she say anything else? 

a caller asked if chloroform can be found in Caylee's bones and hair...just caught the tail-end but Nancy asked the Doc that was on and he said 'YES'
and I went ---->

I understand now, so I could possibly show up in Caylees bones. Well, that's a possibility cause they said they know it was not an accident. thanks Shan!
No problem, QM...anytime!!   

kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #662 on: January 14, 2009, 09:33:34 PM »

By the way, a lurker emailed me with an interresting thought.  WHAT IF those 10 keys were for the abandoned house?  What if Casey was going to say she was renting it?  Or owned it?

What was the deal with the keys?  I thought about her telling the neighbors if asked or whatever that she was renting it or cleaning it or something like that so they would leave her alone and not be suspicious.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: January 14, 2009, 09:33:57 PM »

The network said it did not pay Kronk for his interview, but it acknowledged it paid Kronk to "license" a photo. A photo that aired during the interview showed a snake.

Kronk's lawyer and an ABC spokeswoman would not disclose what Kronk was paid for the photo.

Evans said it is not uncommon for national networks to pay $10,000 to $20,000 for photos.

Meanwhile, the Orlando Sentinel learned that Kronk owes about $10,000 in back child support to his ex-wife in Maryland. The two divorced in 1991, and she began seeking payment since 1996, according to court records. Their son is now 25.

Evans said he knew that his client owed child support but did not know why Kronk had not paid it or whether he was going to use this money to pay off the debt.

"Ultimately, it will be up to him," Evans said. "He's working to find a way to [pay] it."

Who would pay Kronk for a picture of a snake????

I wanna know if Kronk the snake took pictures of Caylee and the area....
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: January 14, 2009, 09:33:58 PM »

By the way, a lurker emailed me with an interresting thought.  WHAT IF those 10 keys were for the abandoned house?  What if Casey was going to say she was renting it?  Or owned it?
well Nothing would surprise me at this point...now Id like to know if Casey ever ask to go look at it and maybe a realtor took her and she somehow ended up with the keys!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #665 on: January 14, 2009, 09:34:25 PM »

Was it Kronk who took the pic of the snake? and he now says he may have seen Caylee's skull in August? So he may also have taken secret pics too I betcha.. maybe he is planning on cashing in too... 
He took the pic of the snake, and yes I'm sure he took a lot of pictures.
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #666 on: January 14, 2009, 09:34:30 PM »

Still 4 pages behind, did anyone miss me? Please say you missed me!!

Ok, going back to catch up, then I'll see if anyone missed me?? 

Guess no one missed me! 

I missed you, QM.  I'm trying to work on staying caught up and not commenting on something somemonkey said pages ago, even if I want to.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: January 14, 2009, 09:35:17 PM »

I dunno.. she would still have to get utilities turned on, water and electric.. she couldnt manage to maintain a job let alone a credit check

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: January 14, 2009, 09:35:36 PM »

KRONK...is full of KRAP!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: January 14, 2009, 09:35:36 PM »

WOAH, Doc on NG said Chloroform can be found in caylee's bones AND hair......

Wow, Shan, I missed that, though I had NG on.  Did the doc say it was just a scientific possibility, or that chloroform has definitively been linked to her remains?  I don't remember hearing the latter so far.

It was at the very end of the show...the last caller asked if they could find chloroform in her bones and hair...Nancy asked the doc that was on (didnt catch his name) and he said YES...then, END of show.  Well, she went to the remembering the soldiers who died in the war.  Should be in the transcript

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: January 14, 2009, 09:36:41 PM »

Still 4 pages behind, did anyone miss me? Please say you missed me!!

Ok, going back to catch up, then I'll see if anyone missed me?? 

Guess no one missed me! 

I missed you, QM.  I'm trying to work on staying caught up and not commenting on something somemonkey said pages ago, even if I want to.

Thanks blurry, don't want to call you bm!! I know what you mean commenting gets you even more behind! Thanks for missing, I missed all you monkeys too!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: January 14, 2009, 09:36:55 PM »

well Nothing would surprise me at this point...now Id like to know if Casey ever ask to go look at it and maybe a realtor took her and she somehow ended up with the keys!!

Heck she could have called a locksmith to come open the door and  have a key made or just taken the knob off and put on a new one. Who knows with her.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: January 14, 2009, 09:37:35 PM »

Didn't Boo get this email from a lurker also? Or am I going crazy  . I wonder if this lurker knows this and wants it out there about those 10 keys?
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #673 on: January 14, 2009, 09:38:06 PM »

OK, I found where Lee and Casey briefly discuss her straightener. He asks her if there's anything of significance at Ricardo's house, then Tony's house. It's at the end of Part 1 of the July 25th visit by Lee. She says that, outside of maybe her blowdryer and her straightener, there is nothing at Tony's house.

Do you think she's actually speaking of Tony's house? Maybe she means the abandoned house?

Their conversation is so nutso, anything is possible to me at this point! They go through this whole "who can I trust" conversation, where it seems like whoever Casey says not to trust is actually someone Lee is supposed to trust. And then there's that "people I know on a professional basis" comment by Casey, whatever that means.

I hate listening to them. They think they're so smart. Lee thinks that by speaking 11 decibels below the sound level detectable by bats, he can outsmart law enforcement. And Casey thinks that she is convincing when she says, "I love her [Caylee] dearly." No one who truly loves their child says that he/she loves them DEARLY. Who says that? It's so fake.

its HARD... very hard to listen to any of the interviews OR the jailhouse visit things... and LEE puttin his finger in his nose all the time kind is gross to watch too...

i wonder what people who actually KNOW (thought they knew) the anthonys THINK about the way they are speaking in all of these conversations and interviews...
is it the way they NORMALLY speak? IS it ODD? OR  is it just the way these freaks of nature   people TALK normally...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: January 14, 2009, 09:38:21 PM »

Kc probably bought a blow up mattress cause it was lighter to strap on her back than a regular mattress.           

LMAO, I GOT YOUR JOKE!!!!      I agree, the "traveling prostitute!!"

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: January 14, 2009, 09:38:24 PM »

The network said it did not pay Kronk for his interview, but it acknowledged it paid Kronk to "license" a photo. A photo that aired during the interview showed a snake.

Kronk's lawyer and an ABC spokeswoman would not disclose what Kronk was paid for the photo.

Evans said it is not uncommon for national networks to pay $10,000 to $20,000 for photos.

Meanwhile, the Orlando Sentinel learned that Kronk owes about $10,000 in back child support to his ex-wife in Maryland. The two divorced in 1991, and she began seeking payment since 1996, according to court records. Their son is now 25.

Evans said he knew that his client owed child support but did not know why Kronk had not paid it or whether he was going to use this money to pay off the debt.

"Ultimately, it will be up to him," Evans said. "He's working to find a way to [pay] it."

Who would pay Kronk for a picture of a snake????

I wanna know if Kronk the snake took pictures of Caylee and the area....

How long has Kronk lived in Florida? Maybe where he came from didnt have that type of snake. We dont have rattlers where I live or where I came from so if I saw one 6 feet long Id take a photo.
I do hope he pays his child support with any money he made from the photo tho.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: January 14, 2009, 09:38:59 PM »

Something is not right.  If Roy Kronk was so convinced there was some suspicious about the bag that he called 911 three days in a row ... why did he not investigate the bag himself on August 13, 2005 ... after Richard Cain dismissed his concern.

It does not make sense.

Janet

++++++

The Anthony case

Deputy's actions under scrutiny in Casey Anthony case
Bianca Prieto and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writers
January 14, 2009

An Orange County deputy who was criticized for the way he handled an August tip about Caylee Marie Anthony's remains was previously accused of failing to properly investigate incidents, a report released Tuesday shows.

Deputy Sheriff Richard Cain was accused of failing to properly investigate a threatening telephone call in March 2007, but that allegation was deemed unfounded, the sheriff's report showed. The outcome of a similar complaint against him in December 2006 was not available Tuesday.

The Sheriff's Office is conducting an internal investigation into what happened in August after a meter reader reported something suspicious in woods near the home Caylee shared with her mother and grandparents.

Cain's background, which was requested by several media organizations, was released on the same day Orange County meter reader Roy Kronk criticized deputies during an interview on national television.

Kronk said on ABC's Good Morning America that deputies were uninterested in following up on tips of a bag he found in August in woods near the home of the missing toddler's grandparents. He ended up making four reports -- three in August and one in December -- before investigators recovered the bones last month.

Kronk made reports Aug. 11, 12 and 13, less than a month after the girl's grandmother had reported her missing from the Chickasaw Oaks subdivision.

A deputy who responded poked around the water with a metal stick and then "swept his head back and forth and said, 'I don't see anything,' and pretty much, that was it," Kronk said.

Kronk didn't name the deputy. But an official with the Sheriff's Office said Cain was the only deputy to respond in August when Kronk was at the site. Cain went there Aug. 13.

"I guess the deputy didn't want to go into the water to look at the bag," Kronk said. "The cop was like . . . I would say, he was kind of rude to me."

Kronk returned to the woods off Suburban Drive and found Caylee's bones Dec. 11, ending months of searching for a little girl who would have turned 3 in August.

The girl's mother, Casey Anthony, has been charged with murder in her daughter's death and is being held without bail at the Orange County Jail.

Capt. Angelo Nieves, a Sheriff's Office spokesman, said Kronk is entitled to his opinion.

"We will allow the [internal] investigation to speak for itself when it is concluded," Nieves said.

The Sheriff's Office released two pages of information about Cain on Tuesday. They showed he was hired in June 2006 but offered few details about allegations made against him in the past.

The pages showed he was exonerated for an unspecified "use of force" issue in February 2007. Officials said a complaint about loitering after a call for service and failing to offer proper identification in January 2008 was deemed unfounded.

Tuesday was Kronk's first public appearance since last month, when he made a brief statement after Caylee's remains were identified.

He also told ABC host Robin Roberts about a brush with the law in the 1990s.

He was accused of kidnapping a former girlfriend but was never charged, according to David Evans, Kronk's attorney. A grand jury reviewed the case and decided there wasn't enough evidence to support the allegations.

"It was sealed, expunged from my record, and the only reason I came forward with it is because I have nothing to hide," Kronk said on TV.

Investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office said they don't think Kronk was involved with Caylee's death.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey1409jan14,0,787726.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: January 14, 2009, 09:39:06 PM »

Hi , does anybody else remember Cindy saying that KC bought a inflatable bed for Caylee.  If she did where was she using it at.  I also remember statements by some of her friends, that for a few days KC seemed to drop off the planet or something to that effect.  Where would she be at that she needed a inflatable bed? Could she have been in the abandoned house?

If I recall correctly, Cindy stated that the inflatable bed for for Casey to use when she and/or Caylee spent the night at Zenaida's house.  I also recall Cindy stating that Zenaida had a lot of money (if I had a lot of money, I would certainly not be working as a nanny).  This is also strange, because those of us with common sense would assume that since Zenaida had a lot of money, she would either have a guest room, or would purchase an inflatable bed herself.  This just goes to show you how completely blind Cindy was to Casey's crap.

Wow. I hadn't heard this about the inflatable bed for use at "Zanny's" house. It really makes you wonder where this baby may have been spending some of her nights. I hate to think about that little darling somewhere alone.

Pages behind but wanted to offer this info pulled from either a post here or WS(don't remember which)...
11/25/08 Cindy Anthony tells WFTV: I'm not afraid of getting arrested
posted by halboedeker on Nov 25, 2008 11:31:11 PM Cindy talking about Casey had bought an aerobed (blowup bed) for Caylee to use at the "babysitter's".

In CA's 12+ minute attempt to explain the hairbrush fiasco, she was trying to explain how helpful she has been in turning things over to LE. She used an inflatable air mattress and hair straightener (that KC had told her Zanny had given her) as examples of some of the items she had found/remembered and contacted LE about and that they had picked up. From this statement, I believe LE must have the mattress.

I wonder if she bought the blowup bed from JcPenny's.  Do they sell them??

yanno... that little ditty about the hairstraightener is wierd to me too..
during one of the jail tapes, casey says SOMETHING about that she TOLD cindy about the HAIRSTRAIGHTENER that ZANNY GAVE HER... and cindy nods and says OH YEAH... THATS RIGHT.. or something like that..

what the HECK was THAT all about? i mean... it is was  JUST PLAIN WEIRD..

I know for sure JCP sells hair straighteners.  I wonder if that's why Cin didn't want to give the JCP receipt - hair straightener and blowup bed were on it...???
[/b][/i]

OOOOOOOOOOKAY... so i kinda get why the airmattress might be interesting..or even some kind of evidence... but WHAT would the STRAIGHTENER mean? and why would she TELL cindy about it.. and WHY did cindy AGREE that she told her about it (this all during an all important JAIL MEETING... guess that is HIGH on SOME PEOPLES list of things to talk about when your FREAKIN DAUGHTER/GRANDDAUGHTER is MISSING... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

where was i?

oh yeah.. so what i MEAN is.. what is the IMPORTANCE of this straightener?

also... casey was ADAMENT about the LAST TIME SHE HAD A HAIR appointment...

wt??????

why was THAT little tidbit something to discuss when your freaking DAUGHTER/GRANDAUGHTER is missing?

all so odd...

Heykim, I think it was because a hairdresser said that Casey had come in with Caylee and Caylee had a lot of bruises on her face and body.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: January 14, 2009, 09:40:00 PM »

Heck she could have called a locksmith to come open the door and  have a key made or just taken the knob off and put on a new one. Who knows with her.
The girl from WS who went with Kathy B to the abandoned house yesterday, has a picture where it shows the meter has been taken off the house.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: January 14, 2009, 09:40:42 PM »

Kc probably bought a blow up mattress cause it was lighter to strap on her back than a regular mattress.           

LMAO, I GOT YOUR JOKE!!!!      I agree, the "traveling prostitute!!"

LOL have mattress will work for free! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.