April 30, 2024, 11:19:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313690 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: January 14, 2009, 09:41:31 PM »

Kc probably bought a blow up mattress cause it was lighter to strap on her back than a regular mattress.           

LMAO, I GOT YOUR JOKE!!!!      I agree, the "traveling prostitute!!"
That passed right over my head the first time I saw it 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: January 14, 2009, 09:42:17 PM »

Kc probably bought a blow up mattress cause it was lighter to strap on her back than a regular mattress.           

LOL have mattress will work for free! 

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: January 14, 2009, 09:42:38 PM »

OMG Mtnmom 

Nite joesamas mama, and other monkeys heading to bed.

Waves to Pebbles. 

I'm off to watch GHI.

what is GHI??? 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #683 on: January 14, 2009, 09:44:27 PM »

Sorry if this sounds ghetto-fied or whatever but,

Age ain't nuttin' but a number    

Yup.  Everyone is making more out of my comment about the cops age.  My point was 40yrs old and having already worked as a prison guard at San Quentin disqualifies him as a rookie in my book.

Well Klaas, at least you can tell the difference between boy monkeys and girl monkeys   

Oh come on! You show up with the name Leroy and your avi is a hairy chested ape holding a banana, what was I supposed to think!!!  Put a damn pink ribbon in your hair for gosh sake!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: January 14, 2009, 09:44:32 PM »

Just wanted to throw this in also, my friend that was here earlier today said that the defense is probably behind most everything that has gone on in this case, they want all this publicity to continue, they want all these new hints and clues to come out, they want anything they can get to show any trace of doubt.....any kind of confusion,  they are doing everything in there power to make this case as high profile as possible so that there will be so many people involved and so many questions to answer and leads to follow that it will confuse the Jury and help them to show that there is other people of interest besides Casey........They are trying to keep her from being found guilty,  and someone in the end will get very rich off from this entire thing,  the same someone that is lending the defense a hand right now for all these exsperts and whatever else they need!!!!!!!!!!

Geesh imagine Kc getting off on this one. The lawsuits will be huge against LE and imagine the money she would make on a book. Yikes.

what the Defense and the As , including the PIs and people they are hiring are doing a darn good job, cause they are leading us on a lot of wild goose chases. They want us to believe that this case is more than Kc had a fit of rage,killed Caylee, dumped her body and then proceeded to go party. So they are throwing us alot to conspire about.

You're right, MtnMom.  This is a case of a young, unmarried mother who killed her child in a fit of rage. (I believe that she stormed out of the house on the night of the 15th, Caylee was screaming for Cindy, so she wrapped duct tape around her nose and mouth to shut her up and killed her.) She drove around for a couple of days with the body in the trunk of the car and dumped her in the nearest woods.  She could then live her life of sleeping around and partying unencumbered as well as get even with her mother. The rest of it is just a sideshow and is not helping to bring justice for Caylee. In fact, I believe it's purpose is to prevent justice from being served.  And it appears to me that that purpose is being accomplished.

It could  have been like that. Or she used to tape to silence her screams, before she threw her in the pool or suffocted her with a pillow.

Yes, it could be that, too.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: January 14, 2009, 09:44:53 PM »

OMG Mtnmom 

Nite joesamas mama, and other monkeys heading to bed.

Waves to Pebbles. 

I'm off to watch GHI.

Ghost Hunters International.

what is GHI??? 

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #686 on: January 14, 2009, 09:45:32 PM »

NG-

Natisha spoke with another meter reader named David Dean who was out with Kronk during the first time he was in that area.  Kronk called LE several hours later.  I missed whether this David Dean said that Kronk said anything about a discovery.

She said that Kronk went into the woods to pee and when he came back he didn't say anything but then later called the police. Also I believe she stated that David said that this was the second time he went to the area to pee.

Thank you, KitKat!  I totally missed that.  By the way, I love your avatar!

Thank you. I love, love, love cats. I guess if hubby would let me I would be one of those crazy cat ladies lol. I love all animals but cat's are my favorite.

I am that crazy cat lady!  My husband thankfully, is an animal lover too.  I have five (although, you can only see four of them in my avatar).  We are totally crazy, but the kitties are like our children.  We like dogs too, but we live in a condo without a yard.  It's a good thing that we don't live in a house with a big yard.  It would be a zoo!
I have you beat by 2

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: January 14, 2009, 09:45:46 PM »

By the way, a lurker emailed me with an interresting thought.  WHAT IF those 10 keys were for the abandoned house?  What if Casey was going to say she was renting it?  Or owned it?
well Nothing would surprise me at this point...now Id like to know if Casey ever ask to go look at it and maybe a realtor took her and she somehow ended up with the keys!!

Heck she could have called a locksmith to come open the door and  have a key made or just taken the knob off and put on a new one. Who knows with her.
The girl from WS who went with Kathy B to the abandoned house yesterday, has a picture where it shows the meter has been taken off the house.
  and I know the reason that they do this and its because sometimes when a house is supposingly empty, people will sometimes go  inside and turn the meter around and they can steal electricity that way, like turn the lights on by themselves for however long they need them and then turn it back around when they are gone,,,,,,,I know this because it just now happened to a house my Mom has........really it did,,,,,,,,hmmmm   could  Kronk tell Casey how to do this so when she was there she could have electric??

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #688 on: January 14, 2009, 09:45:51 PM »

WOAH, Doc on NG said Chloroform can be found in caylee's bones AND hair......

Wow, Shan, I missed that, though I had NG on.  Did the doc say it was just a scientific possibility, or that chloroform has definitively been linked to her remains?  I don't remember hearing the latter so far.

It was at the very end of the show...the last caller asked if they could find chloroform in her bones and hair...Nancy asked the doc that was on (didnt catch his name) and he said YES...then, END of show.  Well, she went to the remembering the soldiers who died in the war.  Should be in the transcript

Thanks!  My mind tends to wander at the end of the show because an hour of NG's tone of voice is stressful.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: January 14, 2009, 09:46:21 PM »

I like the way you think!!             

Now that's funny!!!!!!!

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: January 14, 2009, 09:48:32 PM »

Leroy is a girl??!! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #691 on: January 14, 2009, 09:48:59 PM »

When I was in college we called those women "mattress backs."
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: January 14, 2009, 09:51:19 PM »

When I was in college we called those women "mattress backs."

if I had photoshop Id whip up something, but alas I dont have it.  We could change her name to caseyOmattressback
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #693 on: January 14, 2009, 09:52:06 PM »

By the way, a lurker emailed me with an interresting thought.  WHAT IF those 10 keys were for the abandoned house?  What if Casey was going to say she was renting it?  Or owned it?
well Nothing would surprise me at this point...now Id like to know if Casey ever ask to go look at it and maybe a realtor took her and she somehow ended up with the keys!!

Could the keys Lee made a big deal of "destroying" -said they were Amy's or Annies, have been keys to the house?

Totally OT- I'm watching 3 hrs of "Lost" ( i know, i loose monkey points for not watching NG) and my favorite part of the whole darn show, next to Sawyer, is the music! Best music ever!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #694 on: January 14, 2009, 09:53:59 PM »

ah... yes.. i DO recall something about a hairdresser saying that caylee had bruises...

i guess that would explain why casey would be telling her ma that she hadnt been to a hair dresser in whatever time frame it was..

i guess it all makes sense then.....

sorta..
kinda

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: January 14, 2009, 09:55:42 PM »

OT/ Talking about shows, theres gonna be a new show on FOX  called  Lie To Me *, starting jan 21st 9/8 central time.

* Find out why reactions speak louder than words.

Should be good cause its gonna show how they bust crimnals by using there body language.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #696 on: January 14, 2009, 09:56:04 PM »

We have 3 cats (but am always open for more) they all stay indoors and we also have 2 dogs that stay indoors so sometimes it does feel like a zoo. Especially at night when the cats have been sleeping all day and feel the need to explore as we are trying to sleep and the dogs are chasing them up and down the hall.
Shhhhhh, don't say that out loud. They can hear you and the message goes out to all the little strays and they show up at your doorstep. Then they look all cute at you and they tell you their little sad story and the next thing you know you are filling 7 kitty stockings and 2 dog stockings at Christmas time and it will cost you more than what you put in your kids stockings. But then again, they are more gratefull of what you buy for them. SEE???!! They worm their way into your mind and your life and there is no going back!!    Next thing you know you ARE the crazy cat lady!!!

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: January 14, 2009, 09:56:12 PM »

I believe that was the "imaginary" zanny house.  I hope to heaven that LE did a thorough inspection of the inside.  There has GOT to be some things inside that house that belonged to Caylee.  The air mattress could be there.  I think this is where she took Caylee when she didnt have a babysitter when she partied.  Drugged Caylee so she wouldnt wake up and left her in that house.  JMO and I hope to heck i'm wrong too.  I think also in KC's mind that was already HER house. 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: January 14, 2009, 09:57:39 PM »

I didnt know this- The physic told Dum Casey to go to the Gozalez house..

http://www.wftv.com/video/18477034/index.html
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #699 on: January 14, 2009, 09:58:41 PM »

This is Annie Downing's MySpace. I check it periodically too. I never know what to make of her postings.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=39760803

I am really confused.  She has a smile on her face, but is bawling over Caylee?

Oh, hello everyone.  I have been trying to catch up with all of the latest.  What a roller-coaster this has been!

I am also really amazed by the Timer 55 thing.  Casey made a statement about it being something related to Caylee's birthday, or something about Caylee coming home.  If T55 has to do with the meter reader, and the meter reader found the remains.....aaaggghhh.  My head is starting to spin

not sure if this has been discussed but um crying would be Bawlin... how ever Ballin is slang for something else..... Use your imagination. jus sayin... I have teen age kids Smile I hear the slang all the time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.