April 30, 2024, 08:34:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313664 times)
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #720 on: January 14, 2009, 10:23:04 PM »

well... i am big time basketball fan...
and i DO know that a person who is GOOD at playin basketball is a BALLER...

however.... ballin was still... uh.. ballin... back in the day..

who knows? could be what kids call cryin.. i dont know.. could be a regional thing.. i dunno..

at ANY rate... i am going with the GOOD THOUGHT that she was meaning CRYING at the thought that caylee is dead... and i will go with that .....Smile

I agree. I think she doesn't know the right way to spell "bawling."
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #721 on: January 14, 2009, 10:23:51 PM »

Sorry if this sounds ghetto-fied or whatever but,

Age ain't nuttin' but a number    

Yup.  Everyone is making more out of my comment about the cops age.  My point was 40yrs old and having already worked as a prison guard at San Quentin disqualifies him as a rookie in my book.

Well Klaas, at least you can tell the difference between boy monkeys and girl monkeys   

Oh come on! You show up with the name Leroy and your avi is a hairy chested ape holding a banana, what was I supposed to think!!!  Put a damn pink ribbon in your hair for gosh sake!!   

I agree, Leroy.  I thought you were a boy monkey too until yesterday. 

wow.. how cool is THAT? you mean i can just put a pink ribbon in my hair and TOSS that nasty NAIR away? yeeeeeehaw!

heh..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #722 on: January 14, 2009, 10:23:57 PM »

Know what? Just before the body was found, the Anthonys launched full-speed ahead with their "Caylee Is Alive Tour 2008," which included the mall sightings, interviews with the mall sighting ladies, numerous releases of the mall sighting girl photos, etc. They were going on Today, Larry King, etc. I think they knew the body was going to be found. I don't know exactly how they knew, but they knew.

OK. So, here we are -- around the time LE is going to release a whole lotta evidence to the defense and, hence, the public. I think the Anthonys know what is going to be released and that it is very damning to their daughter (fingerprints on duct tape, that sort of thing). So, all this stuff about the PI's video, the psychics, Kronk's credibility, etc, is serving the same purpose as the "Caylee Is Alive Tour 2008" -- to distract and confuse us. Not that I was ever fooled by the "Caylee Is Alive" stuff. No one in their right mind would think that Caylee was still alive and that the mall girl looked anything like her. The  nose couldn't be more different. The awful thing is, that is some person's daughter, and I'll bet that person was paid big $$$$ for agreeing to have the daughter's photo blasted all over the media.

The older I get, the more I realize that there really are some terrible people out there. And I am OLD -- 37 -- ha ha!!!
I'm with you on all of it, esp the money to the person of the little girl in the mall.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: January 14, 2009, 10:24:04 PM »

I noticed nobody cares if I feel better.  I'm getting a bit touchy about my age, you know.. Klaas said 40 is "not so young".. and well..  I'll be 35 this year. Guess I'm practically "not so young" anymore. 

The guy had been a prison guard at San Quenton for 5 years I believe so it's not like he was a total rookie. 

I am glad you are feeling better, especially at your age 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #724 on: January 14, 2009, 10:27:06 PM »

Has there been any sightings of the Anthonys?  I bet Cindy has Lee locked in a closet!  Can you imagine the tention in that house?
George wants to be gambling or messing around.
Cindy wants her "dreamy" guy back.
Lee just want to come out of the closet. 
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #725 on: January 14, 2009, 10:28:21 PM »

Source: Kronk Believes He Saw Skull In August
UPDATED: 7:16 pm EST January 14, 2009
A source close to the investigation said Wednesday that Roy Kronk now believes he saw Caylee Anthony’s skull sticking out of a bag the first day he reported something suspicious in the woods in August.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18469488/detail.html

If he thought he saw a skull, why the **** didn't he say that when he called?!?!      How does he now believe he saw a skull?

Hi, Another Monkey...

I think he may have alluded to having seen something "round and white" on that first recording, IIRC, saying that it was underneath a fallen tree which appeared to have been cut on, and (I think) had a "white board" on it.

I'm here catching up, reading and reading, and have done some research I will share once I check through the pages to see if anyone else has already looked into it.  More hinky questionable white pages listings...

Oh, and BTW, I'm glad Caylee was found, no matter who it was that found her, or why or how it happened.  And Kronk's story is certainly odd, with the 2:30pm vs. 9:30pm details....  The whole rude deputy // deadly snake combo...

And btw my deadbeat ex owes nearly five times what Kronk reportedly owes in delinquent child support ... so that isn't winning Kronk any brownie points in my book...

Back to catch-up reading....

i had thought that before.. and i was thinkin that very thing again today... and it has NOTHING to do with whether it helps convict casey or not..
i honestly ... really REALLY just am glad that caylee was found...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #726 on: January 14, 2009, 10:29:33 PM »

I'll bet that the recent release of Cindy's "nasty e-mail exchange," in which she says that Casey could never hurt Caylee, is also a part of the defense strategy. I think what we are seeing is that Cindy found an underhanded way to bypass her attorney to continue to spew what she wants to say to America. I'll bet she got Dakota's grandmother to cooperate somehow with this -- maybe with more $$$$. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #727 on: January 14, 2009, 10:29:35 PM »

speaking of Annie D - what I said and found and posted in the last Cage

That Fred Robinson and his Wife Barbara Neighbors of the Ant's owned a house up until last year that is walking distance from Annie's now residence. Lake Mary Jane

The Robinsons - mentioned by Lee in phone convo's to Casey in Jail - the Religious Neighbors ...

tis is never ending .....

Deenie,

In one of Lee's convos with Casey, he says, Fred Robinson and his wife HOLLY. Then they share an awkward moment. If Barbara is his wife, who is Holly? Or what is HOLLY? Anyone know?

Lucky~ this is Fred's Ministry site and he Mentions " Hopespring House" with his Wife Barbara ...and yet no physical address at all on his website as he says he is an Apostle.

Me no get it either

http://messiahorlando.net/about.html

He does live and own the house 4906 Hopespring
Is he the guy that they said was a minister and neighbor that came and calmed down George (they were talking at George's car) when the short guy was set up in the curb grass?  George got upset and through the chair and I believe an umbrella.

I think 'Holly' may be a nickname for Robinson's wife.  Weird thing is, on their website, they are both doing that same sign with their hand that Casey and friends seems to like doing.  Just seems odd to me that they'd do that on a supposedly serious and professional type of website.

And yes, am thinking that it was Robinson who was trying to hold George back and trying to calm him down. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: January 14, 2009, 10:29:41 PM »

By the way, a lurker emailed me with an interresting thought.  WHAT IF those 10 keys were for the abandoned house?  What if Casey was going to say she was renting it?  Or owned it?
well Nothing would surprise me at this point...now Id like to know if Casey ever ask to go look at it and maybe a realtor took her and she somehow ended up with the keys!!

Heck she could have called a locksmith to come open the door and  have a key made or just taken the knob off and put on a new one. Who knows with her.
The girl from WS who went with Kathy B to the abandoned house yesterday, has a picture where it shows the meter has been taken off the house.
  and I know the reason that they do this and its because sometimes when a house is supposingly empty, people will sometimes go  inside and turn the meter around and they can steal electricity that way, like turn the lights on by themselves for however long they need them and then turn it back around when they are gone,,,,,,,I know this because it just now happened to a house my Mom has........really it did,,,,,,,,hmmmm   could  Kronk tell Casey how to do this so when she was there she could have electric??

If the meter is taken off the house then you cannot get electricity into the house.  UNLESS, the meter is just sittin in the house and she physically got it and put it on outside and when she left she'd put it back?  Maybe that is what you're saying above, I'm not sure.  I only know about meters b/c my husband is a lineman and works with electricity for a living.   (just in case anything thought i was out there stealing electricity!!  )

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: January 14, 2009, 10:29:45 PM »

I noticed nobody cares if I feel better.  I'm getting a bit touchy about my age, you know.. Klaas said 40 is "not so young".. and well..  I'll be 35 this year. Guess I'm practically "not so young" anymore. 

The guy had been a prison guard at San Quenton for 5 years I believe so it's not like he was a total rookie. 

I am glad you are feeling better, especially at your age 

Bearly youre back!!!!!   Sea and I missed you!!!  He was very bad while you were gone!!!!  He quit flirting with kitties and took up with a red haired girl!!!!  I hope you and your family are well!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: January 14, 2009, 10:30:55 PM »

December 17, 2008-The "America's Most Wanted" host says he believes 2-year-old Caylee Anthony's mother Casey is guilty of the child's murder. "That mother in Florida... I've said it from the beginning. My opinion, she murdered her child and that people would be lucky if they ever found her body. Now I think they have. Now they can prosecute her." 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: January 14, 2009, 10:31:34 PM »

By the way, a lurker emailed me with an interresting thought.  WHAT IF those 10 keys were for the abandoned house?  What if Casey was going to say she was renting it?  Or owned it?
well Nothing would surprise me at this point...now Id like to know if Casey ever ask to go look at it and maybe a realtor took her and she somehow ended up with the keys!!

Heck she could have called a locksmith to come open the door and  have a key made or just taken the knob off and put on a new one. Who knows with her.
The girl from WS who went with Kathy B to the abandoned house yesterday, has a picture where it shows the meter has been taken off the house.
  and I know the reason that they do this and its because sometimes when a house is supposingly empty, people will sometimes go  inside and turn the meter around and they can steal electricity that way, like turn the lights on by themselves for however long they need them and then turn it back around when they are gone,,,,,,,I know this because it just now happened to a house my Mom has........really it did,,,,,,,,hmmmm   could  Kronk tell Casey how to do this so when she was there she could have electric??

If the meter is taken off the house then you cannot get electricity into the house.  UNLESS, the meter is just sittin in the house and she physically got it and put it on outside and when she left she'd put it back?  Maybe that is what you're saying above, I'm not sure.  I only know about meters b/c my husband is a lineman and works with electricity for a living.   (just in case anything thought i was out there stealing electricity!!  )
No I mean that that is the reason why the electric company takes the meters off the house is because they find out someone was doing this!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: January 14, 2009, 10:32:45 PM »

If the meter is taken off the house then you cannot get electricity into the house.  UNLESS, the meter is just sittin in the house and she physically got it and put it on outside and when she left she'd put it back?  Maybe that is what you're saying above, I'm not sure.  I only know about meters b/c my husband is a lineman and works with electricity for a living.   (just in case anything anyone thought i was out there stealing electricity!!  )

fixed my post....

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: January 14, 2009, 10:33:09 PM »

Lee is afraid LE will "misconstrue" his actions!?  Me thinks Lee is miscon-screwed!

Yeah, I hate this word, "misconstrue" -- which Lee and Casey both use in their conversations.  It's the word they use to paint LE as the bad guys, when LE doesn't blindly swallow their backward talk, codespeak, lame denials, and contorted lies.

I much prefer their other frequent motto:

"IT IS WHAT IT IS."   

(Because it just is.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: January 14, 2009, 10:33:24 PM »

Damn, can some DEFINE the age of oldness????  I'm 32, is that old? 

Yes, that's decrepid! You should be ready for the nursing home in a year or two! Do you still have all your teeth? Hearing aide? 32? I'm surprised you can still type!! 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #735 on: January 14, 2009, 10:33:43 PM »

Hi monkeys and guests!  And welcome to the new monkeys! 

Does Vicks on the bottom of the feet, with socks over it, really work for coughs?      *rummaging for Vicks* 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: January 14, 2009, 10:35:06 PM »

Hi monkeys and guests!  And welcome to the new monkeys! 

Does Vicks on the bottom of the feet, with socks over it, really work for coughs?      *rummaging for Vicks* 

Ive not tried it on my feet   Smile , but it works rubbed on your chest and throat.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: January 14, 2009, 10:36:41 PM »

Leroy is a girl??!! 

Has this been proven to be accurate information???  I asked yesterday to no avail!!!!

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #738 on: January 14, 2009, 10:38:55 PM »

C'mere..I care...
I just hit the 35 and scared to deaf that I'm considered "OLD"  but back to the case I fell asleep did NG meantion anything about the abondoned house?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: January 14, 2009, 10:39:27 PM »

what does ballin mean? ... The slang word ballin actually just means "livin life to the fullest." And no, it is not making love and if you are crying your ...
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061129091649AApnsyS - 43k - Cached - Similar pages
More results from answers.yahoo.com »

Thats what it means......ooooookkkkkaaaaayyyy,   I was way off!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.