April 30, 2024, 12:11:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313706 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2009, 04:39:57 PM »

Deenie...thanks for your hard work, I don't trust the meter man, just can't pin point why I feel that way.
He just does not set right with me - its my Gut ... and I dunno .. my gut says alot. 

It says FEED ME SEYMOUR!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2009, 04:41:25 PM »

I wanted to wait and post here.  I think there are 2 reasons that the A's want to cremate little Caylee.  1. So that they can save thier daughters a$$ if they would ever need more evidence later. 2.  They also are tooooooooooooo cheap to pay for a nice funeral. 
I'm going with number 1.

Cremation is I believe so they can have Caylee to themselves - Jmo
If they were to do it. I think it would again another way of expressing Cindy/George WE have her back and she is ours again. Not for the reason why Normal people cremate their loved ones... its just another Retaliation between Cindy and Casey ...

Which is How I believe this all started in the first place - Casey and Cindy are the biggest Players and We all know it. Casey Hates her Mother to her Utter Core and the only reason why she claims today ... Mommy I love you is ... because Cindy is " Almighty and No One will Say I am a BAD MOTHER" ( she will never be finger pointed as Bad or Unworthy)  ....And Cindy is her Only Way OUT of Jail.
They both play off each other in a very sick way as Mother/Daughter.

Caylee is lost within all of this - because this Sick Demented Relationship of Casey and Cindy has been on going for almost 23 yrs.

I really too believe that if Casey would have had her Way .. Cindy would have been the Next one to go ...
The Fight within Cindy and Casey that Cindy said she was going to take Caylee and that she actually put her hands on Casey ..was what created Caylee's end. What I can't figure out is why Caylee had to pay. I understand the perception of Casey wanting to take Caylee away from Cindy ... to hurt Cindy.
-----
In Casey's Sick Twisted Mind though Fellow Monkeys I think this

That Once Caylee was out of the Picture and Gone forever - Cindy would have Nothing to Live For ~ that it might be enough for Cindy to off herself ... ( In Casey's Mind) or something along the lines.

I still feel that there is huge undisclosed info in regards to the relationship between Casey and Cindy - and I am sure LE know more than Even us Monkeys

I think cremation is the best avenue to take for the Anthony's at this point and I for one hope it's so.The story is huge and there are way to many sicko's that would possibly steal the remains unless she is buried in an undisclosed place which I doubt is a possibility because of the magnitude of this case.The Anthony's do not owe the public rights to Caylee's remains.Caylee is at rest so whatever they choose is fine by me..jmo

Famous People's Graves have been secured for Years - due to People stealing their headstones and or doing worse and such ... the one thing if the Ant's had a Brain they would allow a Headstone to be placed in a local cemetery with Caylee's name on it ..so People could pay their respects in her Memory. She is and has been the Child of a Million Prayers ..People will want to pay homage to her ...now and forever. Jmo  * Hugs

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2009, 04:42:18 PM »

Deenie...thanks for your hard work, I don't trust the meter man, just can't pin point why I feel that way.
He just does not set right with me - its my Gut ... and I dunno .. my gut says alot. 

I loves My Boo
I mentioned DOG needs to Interview Kronk ...for YOU .. Smile

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2009, 04:42:42 PM »

After carefully examining the police report dated August 13 that is posted :

1. Sawp area-T-56 ?

2. Roy Kronk/meter reader/T-56?

T-56 Is that an town area code for police department, if so where is the area for T-55
Could this be a Meter Readers Employees designated area?T-55
Could this be a Police number? T-55

I've been trying like heck to come up with something on Google, and nothing yet. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2009, 04:44:09 PM »

I have to respectfully disagree with those that have suscpisions about Mr.Kronk. I think conspiracy theories have run amuk. I do believe Mr. Kronk, mainly because I could see the same type of behaviour from myself. Curious, going back more than once, etc...If someone analysis absolutely every move and every word someone says, they certainly can find fault! I think we will find at the end of the trial that Mr.Kronk's three phone calls end up being much ado about nothing. A distraction and that's about it. He felt blown off by LE and gave it up for awhile. Reassigned to the area, he decided to check again. To our relief and his great misfortune, he found little Caylee's body! There is no gain to the defense to have found the body. What they are doing now is spinning the discovery the best they can, but I do not believe it was part of a strategy...I think we should cut the meter man a break unless we have something concrete to pin on him. Other than that, he is just another victim getting thrown under the bus. JMHO

I agree with you 100%.  Mr. Kronk seemed to me to be a reliable, honest man.  While all of this coded stuff might be fun to play with, I too think that Casey is dumb as a brick and under no circumstances could she dream up a complicated coded plan.  IMO she didn't.  I certainly hope that my name never comes up because

I do not want to be a victim of an internet witch hunt.

To me honest, reliable men pay child support  

I am not buying into the Kronk relationship yet.  He seemed genuine to me.  He is far from a perfect person, but I think he likely did find something suspicious in August and LE did nothing about it because of the water.  Without him trying again, and doing his own investigation, Caylee might never have been found, or it might have been found by the Anthonys and removed.

I am more angry that LE did not investigate his find in August.  HAd they investigated that find, we might have a different case on our hands as the manner of death may have been determined.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2009, 04:44:17 PM »

Quote from: higherhopes on Today at 02:43:24 PM
Quote from: Sea Searcher on Today at 02:34:56 PM
HH...in all the monkey mess, did you get the link I posted..just in case

http://www.FTC.com/video/18477320/index.HTML

This actually is a new video of the same analyse...the other is there also

I'd like to hear what your "friend" has to say about these when your able to tell us

Yes  I got it SS  thanks ......and he says that this guy is absolutely right........it was Defense strategy, to cause confusion and doubt!

((SS Says))

So your friend thinks Kronk has connections to Baez ??

Just wanted to bring this over from last thread... HH fill us in when you can 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2009, 04:44:35 PM »

Here's Lois      http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18473804/index.html             
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: January 14, 2009, 04:45:12 PM »

NG WANNABE   JANE VALEZ- MICHELLE just said "you CANT make this stuff UP",,(about psychic calling D.CASEY)

shes wrong..

Are you guys saying someone, anyone is making stuff up in this case??,,  Someone is lying??,,  I can't believe any of the nice people involved in this case are making stuff up.  I am gonna to hell with a big long nose for what i just wrote.  Could i be more sarcastic

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2009, 04:45:54 PM »

speaking of Annie D - what I said and found and posted in the last Cage

That Fred Robinson and his Wife Barbara Neighbors of the Ant's owned a house up until last year that is walking distance from Annie's now residence. Lake Mary Jane

The Robinsons - mentioned by Lee in phone convo's to Casey in Jail - the Religious Neighbors ...

tis is never ending .....

Deenie,

In one of Lee's convos with Casey, he says, Fred Robinson and his wife HOLLY. Then they share an awkward moment. If Barbara is his wife, who is Holly? Or what is HOLLY? Anyone know?

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2009, 04:46:02 PM »

HEY MONKEYS!! OVER HERE! Wesley and I would appreciate some kind monkey explaining the source of excitment over this T 55 stuff! Thank you; Thank you very much!

I was going to post this in the new thread but I'll post here too.  Thinking that Casey's password or Timer55 could also be T-55.  The report below shows Roy Kronk is meter reader #T56.

But it also shows on the far right in the middle of the page SWAMP AREA T-56 then the next line BLU CAVALIER Maybe that isn't his number, but the part of town? IDK Just a thought. I am probably just grasping at something, sometimes JSM is a dumb monkey 

I tend to think it is FAR more likely that T55 means an area of town.  How in the world would Casey get his number????  I don't really understand how that could be.

T56 referes to Kronk, not a location.  On that same document you can see there is a code for the area reported as Beat:  20

the responding officer for GA June 24th, stolen gas can incident was none other than Cain!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: January 14, 2009, 04:46:13 PM »

it's YOU!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #91 on: January 14, 2009, 04:46:21 PM »

a.n.n.i.e has a reason for the smile on her face Smile <3333333 RIP CAYLEE MARIE [ballin' (from annies myspace...

WHAT in gods green EARTH does THAT mean?

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: January 14, 2009, 04:46:47 PM »

OK, I don't get this whole myspace thing, can't tell what is put on there by the person or what is advertising but what I could tell is this is a bunch of WHORES!  SS, ya might want to take a look 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: January 14, 2009, 04:47:07 PM »

mstam656 wrote:
"I agree with you Tater, however it does amaze me how many people she has manipulated and/or conned....just look at all the lives she has screwed up and/or ruined!!!  Unbelievable!"

I think dumbness runs with dumbness which is why so many found themselves in her web caught like flies.Lives are ruined because they allowed the ruin.Even her friends look like a bunch of losers as far as I'm concerned.I may not be a genius but I sure am not a fool either.I would have asked,"where is Caylee" over and over again until I got a reasonable answer.One would have to ask why Caylee would be with the nanny while Casey is hanging out smoking dope and flinging on poles at the bars.Her behavior in that area alone would have made me start sleuthing.She never fooled LE and they are the only one's that count as far as I'm concerned.The rest deserve what they get and I have no sympathy for any of them..jmo

Anyone had a look at Annie's MySpace lately?It makes my skin crawl...

You're right that LE are the only ones that count.  What is Annie's link?
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #94 on: January 14, 2009, 04:47:13 PM »

I wanted to wait and post here.  I think there are 2 reasons that the A's want to cremate little Caylee.  1. So that they can save thier daughters a$$ if they would ever need more evidence later. 2.  They also are tooooooooooooo cheap to pay for a nice funeral. 
I'm going with number 1.

Cremation is I believe so they can have Caylee to themselves - Jmo
If they were to do it. I think it would again another way of expressing Cindy/George WE have her back and she is ours again. Not for the reason why Normal people cremate their loved ones... its just another Retaliation between Cindy and Casey ...

Which is How I believe this all started in the first place - Casey and Cindy are the biggest Players and We all know it. Casey Hates her Mother to her Utter Core and the only reason why she claims today ... Mommy I love you is ... because Cindy is " Almighty and No One will Say I am a BAD MOTHER" ( she will never be finger pointed as Bad or Unworthy)  ....And Cindy is her Only Way OUT of Jail.
They both play off each other in a very sick way as Mother/Daughter.

Caylee is lost within all of this - because this Sick Demented Relationship of Casey and Cindy has been on going for almost 23 yrs.

I really too believe that if Casey would have had her Way .. Cindy would have been the Next one to go ...
The Fight within Cindy and Casey that Cindy said she was going to take Caylee and that she actually put her hands on Casey ..was what created Caylee's end. What I can't figure out is why Caylee had to pay. I understand the perception of Casey wanting to take Caylee away from Cindy ... to hurt Cindy.
-----
In Casey's Sick Twisted Mind though Fellow Monkeys I think this

That Once Caylee was out of the Picture and Gone forever - Cindy would have Nothing to Live For ~ that it might be enough for Cindy to off herself ... ( In Casey's Mind) or something along the lines.

I still feel that there is huge undisclosed info in regards to the relationship between Casey and Cindy - and I am sure LE know more than Even us Monkeys

I think cremation is the best avenue to take for the Anthony's at this point and I for one hope it's so.The story is huge and there are way to many sicko's that would possibly steal the remains unless she is buried in an undisclosed place which I doubt is a possibility because of the magnitude of this case.The Anthony's do not owe the public rights to Caylee's remains.Caylee is at rest so whatever they choose is fine by me..jmo

Famous People's Graves have been secured for Years - due to People stealing their headstones and or doing worse and such ... the one thing if the Ant's had a Brain they would allow a Headstone to be placed in a local cemetery with Caylee's name on it ..so People could pay their respects in her Memory. She is and has been the Child of a Million Prayers ..People will want to pay homage to her ...now and forever. Jmo  * Hugs
I think that CA may do it out of spite so the public can't visit her gravesite.  I also agree that famous people have been buried and no problems that I have heard of.  Like Anna Nicole S.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2009, 04:47:31 PM »

HEY MONKEYS!! OVER HERE! Wesley and I would appreciate some kind monkey explaining the source of excitment over this T 55 stuff! Thank you; Thank you very much!

I was going to post this in the new thread but I'll post here too.  Thinking that Casey's password or Timer55 could also be T-55.  The report below shows Roy Kronk is meter reader #T56.

But it also shows on the far right in the middle of the page SWAMP AREA T-56 then the next line BLU CAVALIER Maybe that isn't his number, but the part of town? IDK Just a thought. I am probably just grasping at something, sometimes JSM is a dumb monkey 

I tend to think it is FAR more likely that T55 means an area of town.  How in the world would Casey get his number????  I don't really understand how that could be.

T56 referes to Kronk, not a location.  On that same document you can see there is a code for the area reported as Beat:  20

the responding officer for GA June 24th, stolen gas can incident was none other than Cain!
Oh, well why not? Thanks
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2009, 04:47:46 PM »

HLN discussing case.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: January 14, 2009, 04:47:55 PM »

IMO, the only person who has anything to gain from stealing Caylee's remains, is Casey. Perhaps there's some nut out there who wants to take the remains away from the family, in the thought that they simply don't deserve Caylee anywhere near them, but my guess is that's pretty much not going to happen.  John Mark Carr didn't steal Jon Benet's remains.. and that guy's a total wack job.  Celebs die all the time..  do you recall anybody stealing their remains? Maybe spending too much time at their grave site, but that's about it. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2009, 04:48:19 PM »

I'm going with number 1.

I have much faith in Dr. G...thinking she has kept herself (the medical examiner's office) a sample or two of what she feels would ever be needed.  I've seen in done in cases on tv where other people are suspicious of the death and later come back to use the samples if needed.  This way they can get a burial sooner.  So, IMO, if LE has any suspicion raised with the A's, I betcha there were some "extra" samples taken for later use, if necessary. 

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2009, 04:48:40 PM »

a.n.n.i.e has a reason for the smile on her face Smile <3333333 RIP CAYLEE MARIE [ballin' (from annies myspace...

WHAT in gods green EARTH does THAT mean?

I took it that she is happy she is dead.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.