April 30, 2024, 03:49:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313588 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #800 on: January 14, 2009, 11:40:21 PM »

ok all, no Wyks here yesterday and so far today.......

Did anyone give a shout-out to Wyks...

No word from her today. 

Hi trimm!  Hugsssss

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: January 14, 2009, 11:40:42 PM »

Goodnight Monkey friends....
Wyks feel better, k?
Janet, I was wondering where u were 
time for my magic cough medicine 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #802 on: January 14, 2009, 11:43:06 PM »

In case it was missed... Can anyone link me to the information about the keys that were discussed?? I never heard about keys and feel like a very uninformed monkey.. Sorry

Here is what I found.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3037645

Thank you Smile

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: January 14, 2009, 11:43:11 PM »

Here's a nurse for all the sick monkeys

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #804 on: January 14, 2009, 11:44:07 PM »

Just wanted to throw this in also, my friend that was here earlier today said that the defense is probably behind most everything that has gone on in this case, they want all this publicity to continue, they want all these new hints and clues to come out, they want anything they can get to show any trace of doubt.....any kind of confusion,  they are doing everything in there power to make this case as high profile as possible so that there will be so many people involved and so many questions to answer and leads to follow that it will confuse the Jury and help them to show that there is other people of interest besides Casey........They are trying to keep her from being found guilty,  and someone in the end will get very rich off from this entire thing,  the same someone that is lending the defense a hand right now for all these exsperts and whatever else they need!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with your friend, HH.  Seems the defense IS doing everything they can to spin whatever info comes along, just to keep everyone and everything confused.  The old saying, 'If you can't convince them, confuse them', seems to be true with this case.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: January 14, 2009, 11:44:59 PM »

In case it was missed... Can anyone link me to the information about the keys that were discussed?? I never heard about keys and feel like a very uninformed monkey.. Sorry

It was in one of the conversations I think Casey had with Lee.  Talking about 10 keys and finding them all or something like that.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: January 14, 2009, 11:45:49 PM »

I noticed nobody cares if I feel better.  I'm getting a bit touchy about my age, you know.. Klaas said 40 is "not so young".. and well..  I'll be 35 this year. Guess I'm practically "not so young" anymore. 

The guy had been a prison guard at San Quenton for 5 years I believe so it's not like he was a total rookie. 

I am glad you are feeling better, especially at your age 

Bearly youre back!!!!!   Sea and I missed you!!!  He was very bad while you were gone!!!!  He quit flirting with kitties and took up with a red haired girl!!!!  I hope you and your family are well!!!!

Thanks, A-1, I knew I could count on you and SS to be faithful!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: January 14, 2009, 11:46:14 PM »

Janet - I don''t think Murt wrote the comment to that article.  I think it was written by someone that doesn't care much for Murt and is making fun of him.  Not taking sides, just saying what probably happened.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: January 14, 2009, 11:51:15 PM »

Something is not right.  If Roy Kronk was so convinced there was some suspicious about the bag that he called 911 three days in a row ... why did he not investigate the bag himself on August 13, 2005 ... after Richard Cain dismissed his concern.

It does not make sense.

Janet

++++++
<snipped article>

Hi Janet/T'sMom --

Playing devil's advocate, the only thing I can think of in his defense is: 

-- LE didn't appear too excited about his tip after he had shown persistence for three days;
-- Kronk has some "issues" he'd like to keep private, i.e. the kidnapping charge, the fact that he has some connections via supervisor and/or gf and was formerly a bondsman/bounty hunter -- and he owes back child support; and
-- Local searches were already taking place, and TES announced they were coming to search the area.

Maybe if he believed what he saw could have been Caylee, he thought he'd wait and see if someone else would find her... Oh, wait... that sounds kinda bad, too, doesn't it!   

Oh, and then there was tropical storm Fay, which made landfall in Florida a record 4 times and dumped 25-30 inches of rain in the area (historic levels per Wiki)  between August 15 and 21.

Well, really though, I don't know why he didn't go back and look again for himself.  Unless maybe he really did already know there was a skull out there???

Do you think that after Deputy Cain blew him off, he may have "reached out" and called the Anthonys' tipline?  That certainly could have set in motion some interesting events... hmm maybe involving D.Casey?  Who knows?

Anyway, I think I just talked myself into totally agreeing with your post!!  lol
   Back to reading, making progress!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: January 14, 2009, 11:52:15 PM »

does someone have the link to the place where they were talking about Lois this morning, it was something like beacon hill or something Heck its been a long day and i cant remember now.

They don't care much for Murt or Lois:

http://beaconhell.com/blog/
Thank you  Klaas.......Thank you Flamom for trying to beat Klaas....better luck next time!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: January 14, 2009, 11:54:04 PM »

Just wanted to throw this in also, my friend that was here earlier today said that the defense is probably behind most everything that has gone on in this case, they want all this publicity to continue, they want all these new hints and clues to come out, they want anything they can get to show any trace of doubt.....any kind of confusion,  they are doing everything in there power to make this case as high profile as possible so that there will be so many people involved and so many questions to answer and leads to follow that it will confuse the Jury and help them to show that there is other people of interest besides Casey........They are trying to keep her from being found guilty,  and someone in the end will get very rich off from this entire thing,  the same someone that is lending the defense a hand right now for all these exsperts and whatever else they need!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with your friend, HH.  Seems the defense IS doing everything they can to spin whatever info comes along, just to keep everyone and everything confused.  The old saying, 'If you can't convince them, confuse them', seems to be true with this case.

Yea....and they are doing a good job of it too...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #811 on: January 14, 2009, 11:54:29 PM »

Here is what was said about the other meter reader David Dean on NG.

LANCE: He did say that the cop was rude to him. But I`ve got to tell you, Nancy, I did speak to another meter reader who was out there with Roy Kronk on August 11th. Now, his name is David Dean (ph). He said that he was out there with Kronk. He said they were in the area. Kronk went to relieve himself, to go to the bathroom, again as he did on December 9th, when the remains were found. He said that he and another meter reader stayed on the roadway. When Kronk came back, he didn`t tell me what Kronk said to him, but he did say that after that time -- they all left together -- and Kronk later on that evening called authorities.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #812 on: January 14, 2009, 11:55:15 PM »

JVM on now-she says that there is new stunnung information on the relationship between Cindy and Casey.

Stunning? 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #813 on: January 14, 2009, 11:55:29 PM »

I am getting thrown out when I post...hmmmm...Is anyone else worried about the number of expert witnessess for the defense and of course the quality of them? I am getting really scared that this team of experts could get that psychopath her walking papers!! Please tell me I am over reacting!!

I think it shows the defense team is scared as sh!t, it's getting absurd just like OJ1 and Phil Spector........not ONE juror believed the "experts" in the PS trial. I also think they see their chance at their 15 minutes of fame and are willing to exploit a murdered baby to get it. Vile beyong words

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #814 on: January 14, 2009, 11:59:43 PM »

does someone have the link to the place where they were talking about Lois this morning, it was something like beacon hill or something Heck its been a long day and i cant remember now.

They don't care much for Murt or Lois:

http://beaconhell.com/blog/
Thank you  Klaas.......Thank you Flamom for trying to beat Klaas....better luck next time!
You can't beat Klaas!!!  What do you have behind that curtain....a personal assistant, an army of assistants, four computers, four hands......What  What's the secret to your superhuman speed? 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #815 on: January 15, 2009, 12:01:44 AM »

JVM on now-she says that there is new stunnung information on the relationship between Cindy and Casey.

Stunning? 

She said stunning but it was nothing new...just hype! 
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #816 on: January 15, 2009, 12:02:03 AM »

speaking of Annie D - what I said and found and posted in the last Cage

That Fred Robinson and his Wife Barbara Neighbors of the Ant's owned a house up until last year that is walking distance from Annie's now residence. Lake Mary Jane

The Robinsons - mentioned by Lee in phone convo's to Casey in Jail - the Religious Neighbors ...

tis is never ending .....

yeah, the same robinson's who own Messiah Christian Center & Hopespring House, whose secretary is Scott Sampson, Kronk's supervisor.

wendi
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #817 on: January 15, 2009, 12:03:53 AM »

It was in one of the conversations I think Casey had with Lee.  Talking about 10 keys and finding them all or something like that.
\

thank you Klaas

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #818 on: January 15, 2009, 12:04:15 AM »

JVM now discussing the past errors of the Deputy who originally met with Kronk (Dep Richard Cain).  He was investigated for failure to response to another call in 2006 or 07, and use of excessive force in 2007.  JVM points out that there are many young officers who have similar investigations into their responses when they are in their first years. 

Anyone in law enforcement?  Is this true?  I have never heard of investigations into responses/actions on the job being commonplace; however, I am not in LE, or familiar with how officers are evaluated.

He's not SO YOUNG an officer.  He's 40yrs old.

Hey!!      Klaas, I'm 5 1/2 yrs off from 40. Are you suggesting I'm not so young?   
  I'm a FOSSIL 

I'm nothing more than an artifact myself...

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #819 on: January 15, 2009, 12:06:06 AM »

okay... so kronk sees something  white..... "im not saying its caylee".. 

so IF he saw a white bag... or whatever it WAS that he saw... are you telling me that you would not SHOW the officer what it is? NO! NO ITS RIGHT THERE! RIGGGGGGGGGGHT THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..

OR .. do you just hear the officer say.. i dont see anything...
and go.. okay.. im outta here...

heykim, that's exactly what I was thinking too!  Seems that kronk would have hauled the officer in by the arm, pointing out the bag.  Something isn't right with the whole story.  IMO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.