April 30, 2024, 01:23:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 313723 times)
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #840 on: January 15, 2009, 12:32:59 AM »

I thought I'd let monkeys know that tomorrow I'm going to Caylee's memorial site where her remains were found. My sister and I live in PA and visiting our mother for the week in Florida.
I found a beautiful suncatcher today at the botanical gardens in Sarasota that reads
"You are my Sunshine". I will be leaving it for Caylee. I will be leaving a message for Caylee from all of us ScaredMonkeys as well.

I will take pictures and will post them next week when I get back home.
awwwwww, that is perfect. You are so sweet.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #841 on: January 15, 2009, 12:34:41 AM »

i am still a bit fuzzy on this...
NG says that LEE is lookin for CRIMINAL IMMUNITY... but i STILL dont remember hearing WHO said it..or WHO told her or WHO is floating that out there...

was it in a press release..or an interview... or  spoken in a line of people until when it got to the end the LAST PERSON said thats what they heard?

hmmmmmm

Don't know if someone already answered:  if he is subpoened by State, anything to which he testifies will afford him "use" immunity...not the same as blanket immunity.  They can snag him on something else if he doesn't testify to something and they discover something criminal.  Hope I made that clear

yep.. thx... i am clear on THAT... what i didnt get .. is who TOLD them that LEE was interested in GETTING it...

I'm sorry.  Honestly I didn't catch that detail (if mentioned).  But natch a competent atty would be going for blanket immunity and would hope that'd be attained before client is subpoened (at least in FL.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #842 on: January 15, 2009, 12:35:48 AM »

NG says that LEE is lookin for CRIMINAL IMMUNITY... but i STILL dont remember hearing WHO said it..or WHO told her or WHO is floating that out there...

was it in a press release..or an interview... or  spoken in a line of people until when it got to the end the LAST PERSON said thats what they heard?

hmmmmmm

Don't know if someone already answered:  if he is subpoened by State, anything to which he testifies will afford him "use" immunity...not the same as blanket immunity.  They can snag him on something else if he doesn't testify to something and they discover something criminal.  Hope I made that clear

yep.. thx... i am clear on THAT... what i didnt get .. is who TOLD them that LEE was interested in GETTING it...
Lee's attorney
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #843 on: January 15, 2009, 12:37:14 AM »

I'm sure you Monkeys talked about this last night, but since I wasn't here I just have to say.  The caller on NG last night who asked 'Can you get fingerprints from duct tape?' - YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!  Has she been hiding under a rock somewhere?!

I truly believe NG pays these people to call in to her show! 

I think she does pay folks, Newfie.  Many do sound 'planted', or cued.  Started wondering that back when her twins were born, and realized that some of the same callers were calling in each week. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: January 15, 2009, 12:39:42 AM »

OK, I found where Lee and Casey briefly discuss her straightener. He asks her if there's anything of significance at Ricardo's house, then Tony's house. It's at the end of Part 1 of the July 25th visit by Lee. She says that, outside of maybe her blowdryer and her straightener, there is nothing at Tony's house.

Maybe that is A-speak for a BJ? 

Bearly, and I always thought it was just a figure of speech when Monkeys would refer to spitting beverages on their monitor screens and keyboards!
*catching breath, wiping down computer equipment*
Thank you, I really needed that moment of hilarity.

And rmcalo, who knows if this may actually end up relating to something important?  Ricardo's house... Tony's apartment (is this where she said she left these items?)...

Now think about Jesse's apartment.  For some reason when you pointed out how she named those two hair implements together like that, I remembered that mysterious account by Jesse of Casey coming over to use his bathroom to shower.

Not sure what it might mean, if anything.  Like we needed any more puzzle pieces, eh?   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #845 on: January 15, 2009, 12:39:44 AM »

hmmmmmm

I'm sorry.  Honestly I didn't catch that detail (if mentioned).  But natch a competent atty would be going for blanket immunity and would hope that'd be attained before client is subpoened (at least in FL.
I'm sure his attorney is going for  blanket immunity but if he is subponed he will automatically get  use immunity.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: January 15, 2009, 12:40:09 AM »

Was there ever any other X-rated pictures found like the one we thought may be casey on the beach?

Not that I've seen
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: January 15, 2009, 12:40:43 AM »

Something is not right.  If Roy Kronk was so convinced there was some suspicious about the bag that he called 911 three days in a row ... why did he not investigate the bag himself on August 13, 2005 ... after Richard Cain dismissed his concern.

It does not make sense.

Janet

++++++
<snipped article>

Hi Janet/T'sMom --

Playing devil's advocate, the only thing I can think of in his defense is: 

-- LE didn't appear too excited about his tip after he had shown persistence for three days;
-- Kronk has some "issues" he'd like to keep private, i.e. the kidnapping charge, the fact that he has some connections via supervisor and/or gf and was formerly a bondsman/bounty hunter -- and he owes back child support; and
-- Local searches were already taking place, and TES announced they were coming to search the area.

Maybe if he believed what he saw could have been Caylee, he thought he'd wait and see if someone else would find her... Oh, wait... that sounds kinda bad, too, doesn't it!   

Oh, and then there was tropical storm Fay, which made landfall in Florida a record 4 times and dumped 25-30 inches of rain in the area (historic levels per Wiki)  between August 15 and 21.

Well, really though, I don't know why he didn't go back and look again for himself.  Unless maybe he really did already know there was a skull out there???

Do you think that after Deputy Cain blew him off, he may have "reached out" and called the Anthonys' tipline?  That certainly could have set in motion some interesting events... hmm maybe involving D.Casey?  Who knows?

Anyway, I think I just talked myself into totally agreeing with your post!!  lol
   Back to reading, making progress!

When Cain went out to meet Kronk the snake  why didnt Kronk walk the officer to the bag..
I know if I saw a suspicous bag among alot of other bags when the officer arrived I would certainly go to the area and show him which bag it was. I would also Tell him why I thought the bag was suspicous..Not adding up...I am wondering now if Kronk was told to go there...I am also thinking he might of been staging the area- moving the remains when the officer arrived then putting them back ...Defense tactic... Is Kronk the snake working for the defense... He has told too many innconsistant stories..I don't trust him...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: January 15, 2009, 12:43:02 AM »

I thought I'd let monkeys know that tomorrow I'm going to Caylee's memorial site where her remains were found. My sister and I live in PA and visiting our mother for the week in Florida.
I found a beautiful suncatcher today at the botanical gardens in Sarasota that reads
"You are my Sunshine". I will be leaving it for Caylee. I will be leaving a message for Caylee from all of us ScaredMonkeys as well.

Seeme - thank you that sounds absolutely beautiful. 
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #849 on: January 15, 2009, 12:44:54 AM »

That's so thoughtful.  Please send up a little prayer to heaven for me.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #850 on: January 15, 2009, 12:45:37 AM »

WHY I DOUBT THAT KRONK HAD ANY CONNECTION TO THE ANTHONYS AND NO TIPS FROM THEM ABOUT WHERE TO FIND CAYLEE.

1.  I don't think there was any advantage to the Anthonys to have the body found.  They were busy claiming that Caylee was in another state or Puerto Rico, that she was alive out there somewhere. 
  2.  Casey had no reason to tell anyone where the body was.  It helped her case to have the possibility that Casey was still alive.  Nothing is worse for her case than finding the body and knowing for certain Caylee is dead.
  3.  The defense team would not want the body found, either.  That complicated things for them.
  4.  If Kronk and the Anthonys knew each other on any level, it probably would have come out by now.

SO HOW COULD KRONK HAVE ZEROED IN ON THAT PARTICULAR AREA WHEN NOBODY ELSE WHO IS UNCONNECTED TO THE ANTHONYS DID?

1.  He does have experience as a bounty hunter, bail bondsman, etc. and those kinds of people learn a lot and hear a lot and they also think a lot about where people would hide and what desperate people do.
  2.  Some people are able to put two and two together and come up with some very reliable hunches.  He claims he had a hunch the body might be there.
  3.  He had reason to be in that area at least a couple of times and he may have reasoned that the swampy area would be the closest and the most dense place to dump a body.
  4.  The case has been so publicized, and I am sure that many people in the Orlando area have been intensely curious about it.  Some people are more curious than others and more able to see certain possibilities.
  5.  As has been posted, he could haved overheard something while reading a meter that made him wonder about the area as a dumping place.  Or he could have overheard something spoken by a neighbor of the Anthonys.
  6.  Money is a great motivator.  He may have needed money and hoped to find the body and get a reward.  As a result, he may have thought a bit more than others about where the body might be.
  7.  It is fairly well known among law enforcement and detective types, including bounty hunters, I am sure, that people who kill their children often dump the bodies close to home.  In fact, I think this case teaches a big lesson.  If a child is missing and presumed killed by the mother, look close to the home first, fan out from there.  I think LE in this case got very caught up in cell pings around the airport and other places and did not look at the areas close to the Anthony house as thoroughly as needed.
  8.  Kronk is proud of the fact that he figured this out for himself.  He may well have said to himself, "The body has not been found at the park or in the river or by the airport.  It may well be where I thought it was, in the woods close to her home.

Now, Kronk is not without his problems.  He has a somewhat checkered past.  It would be better for the prosecution if he were of lily white reputation.  But he is is not.  Still, he found the body, and that was a great help to them and to the overall case and will go a long way toward putting Casey away for life.

If he had not found the body, Casey may very well have been tried, the defense may have argued that Caylee was not dead, and a jury may have acquitted her.

Good points Hudsunn~I was told by a detective in TN that after a crime is committed the perp usually takes right hand turns IIRC, he was telling me it was more natural and instinctual??? Any input from other monkeys-did anyone map the route she most likely took and were they right hand turns or were they a mixed bunch of turns.

Bump~I must have invisible monkey syndrome lately   

Just want to know is anyone plotted her turns and was my TN detective correct about that.

Lovin~I replied back you silly monkey, and NO I was NOT ticked, it's next to impossible to tick me off, well.............unless you trash Tim Miller-that might do it

hey IslandMonkey,sorry i had it wrong, ashley scott's murder trial started yesterday. they are dragging her name thru the mudd! just wanted you to know, i had it wrong.

wendi
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #851 on: January 15, 2009, 12:46:40 AM »

hmmmmmm

Lee's attorney

link to that ..pretty please? Smile

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: January 15, 2009, 12:50:22 AM »

The post about LA mentioning destroying of some keys... I never heard that nor about the keys.. Can one of you smart monkey direct this lost,uninformed monkey to that information please??

Just in case you don't get an answer from anymonkey else, I think the reference is to be found in an OCSO interview with Lee.

Here is a SM link where it was discussed.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4185.msg562196#msg562196 

And it is only one key that is mentioned, though there is a text/myspace/facebook exchange between Casey and Amy in (I think) late May or early June where Amy tells Casey she had ten keys made, and Casey is happy to hear that.

It was right after Amy got a new car, IIRC.  ICBW.  (I could be wrong.)

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #853 on: January 15, 2009, 12:51:13 AM »

wow.. PER FECT! just perfect!
i shall NEVER hear that song again in MY life, when i dont get a lump in my throat... and see that baby girls sweet face...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #854 on: January 15, 2009, 12:52:22 AM »

hmmmmmm

Lee's attorney

link to that ..pretty please? Smile
NG said it, but I have heard the attorney make statments to that effect on tv but don't remember where.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #855 on: January 15, 2009, 12:54:15 AM »

Was there ever any other X-rated pictures found like the one we thought may be casey on the beach?

Beach?? I only seen the one on I believe a bed with an unidentified umm tool at her mouth.. Did I miss something??
wow,relly uninformed monkey here.  Smile

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: January 15, 2009, 12:55:17 AM »

does someone have the link to the place where they were talking about Lois this morning, it was something like beacon hill or something Heck its been a long day and i cant remember now.

They don't care much for Murt or Lois:

http://beaconhell.com/blog/

Yes, you are so right, Klaas.  They don't. 

In the same sense that my cranky cat would perhaps not "care much for" being bathed three or four times a day (like Cindy allegedly bathed Caylee).

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #857 on: January 15, 2009, 12:57:36 AM »

sorry, have to go back & catch up, BUT the blue cavalier is his car & Frank Mckeever is/was involved in a car part scam involving cavalier parts. i googled him & printed out alot of e-mails from unhappy customers. that has been bother me & i asked & i'm not sure if anyone answered, but do ya'll's meter readers drive company vehicles? I DON'T TRUST HIM! again, i don't think he had anything to do with Caylee's death, but needed money!
sorry for the rant!

also, i don't think KC is smart, but i do think SHE IS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ALOT ABOUT ALOT OF THINGS!!!! jmo.

All very interesting as usual, Wendi. 

(I think Kronk was in his personal vehicle b/c he was probably off-duty, JMO.)

Yeah, she knows a lot about a lot of things alright!  After all, as Casey herself points out, Mom and Dad and Baez and well, just about everybody have said that Casey is the "best resource."

(GMAB, GMWAS*, SAWIP**)   

*Gag me with a spoon.
**Step aside while I puke.

ok, gotta go to bed. "LOTS" to do tomorrow or pretty soon the new owners will be moving in with us! hope they like a zoo. 4 dogs, 5 cats! that's why i am always vaccuuming (sp). you crack me up when you say "very interesting wendi" when i look like crap my niece says " you look like a princess" yeah right!

wendi
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: January 15, 2009, 12:57:45 AM »

Klaasend- God Bless You.. What a loving message...
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: January 15, 2009, 12:59:33 AM »

I was interested if there is a T-55 as a designated area ...

Possibly some official grid map used by the county?  Since the OCSO and Meter Readers both work for Orange County?  (You know, like a "MapsCo" map, with an alpha/numeric locator grid.  T-56 would be adjacent to T-55 on such a map.)  I doubt it, though.  I did try to identify what the T-56 meant, but no luck.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.